- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I'm back for another chapter. I'm mainly using this chapter to stretch my writing muscles h=and help me ease back into the writing set of mind and so this chapter may not be how I usually write it. I won't be taking my writing so seriously doing this chapter.

The smell continued to eat away at Alyssa's mind as it deprived her of oxygen and and light. Squeezing her eyes shut to protect them from the putrid mess she tried to force her way out of the swamp as her lungs grew more and more sore with intense burning. She had already past the point when her body would force her to breath in but due to the solidity of the growing feaces it was trying to breath in hard mud. And so she continued to writhe and agony as her body gave in and collapsed, allowing Billy's poop to continue to entomb her within its body.

For Billy the experience went completely unnoticed by him as his small infant brain couldn't comprehend what he was doing. He had already forgot the "toy" he had put into his diaper and didn't even understand what "pooping" was. However, he could feel the expanding mess in growing under him and he did not like it! As his face turned red with discomfort he let out a high pitched squeal in response to his accident.

Emma was walking around the daycare trying to look after the kids until the extra workers got here. She never would have thought that Alyssa of all people would abandon her post and leave these children in the hands of a single novice. She was putting two four year old girls together to play when she heard crying coming from across the room and looked around to see Billy sitting by himself.

"Oh, there, there ..." She cooed as she walked over to him. Obviously he was lonely not having anone to play with or any toys. However, her theory was smashed as she picked him up and felt both the warmth under his bottom and the smell of his diaper. "Whoa ... Geez, that's seriously messed up, kiddo"

Being only new to the job she hadn't had a lot of experience dealing with messy diapers as Alyssa would often take care of tehm before anyone else did. Alyssa almost had a psychic power for knowing when a child was going to dirty themselves, either that or she was just skilled and knew the kids well. Either way, without the masterful Alyssa around it was up to Emma to clean poor Billy and get him to stop crying.

Within said diaper there was a serious situation happening with Alyssa. She had been submerged in Billy's poop for about half a minute now and her body was suffering deeply. If Emma didn't save her soon then she would die any second, and she would die in the daiper of a one year old boy. How embarressing!

The problem now was that When Emma picked up billy she put her hand under neath his bottom which pushed the shrunken girls body upwards. The only place she was able to go with the tremendous force pushing her was deeper into billy's bottom until she was wedged deep within it. Now she was absolutely trapped with no way of moving even if she were conscious.

Emma set Billy on the cleaning table as she made funny faces to cheer the sad child up. Luckily it appeared to be working and the small boy soon started laughing, completely forgetting his problem. She undid the strapesand pulled the diaper out from underneath him, throwing it aside into the bin which thankfully seald the smell away. Even more thankful was the fact that Alyssa was not located within that diaper but was instead trapped within Billys butt crack.

Taking out some wipes, Emma scrapes and cleans the two cheeks and the inside until the was now feacal matter left. It was a rather gross job made even worse when she found a solid piece of poop wedged inside of his bottom. Atleast that's what she assumed it was, being covered in said feacal matter, and so paid no thought to it as she too threw it into the bin. 

Soon Billy was completely clean with a new nappy strapped around his waist and he was ready to continue to enjoy his day. Emma placed him on the ground in front of some two year olds as she heard the cry of another child, this time a 2 year old girl, who she suspected had also soiled herself. Leaving the scenery all seemed well unless someone was to inspect the bin in which the filthy material was thrown.

Inside the bin was a moist cleaning cloth with a thick coating of poop on it, however if examined closer they would see the body of a young woman unconscious within it. Alyssa remained firmly knocked out as her body started to automatically breath in 'fresh' air once more now that she was free from the suffocating confines of Billy. She was still very sore with possible injuries requiring medical attention but no one knew this at all. Not even the girl in question knew as she continued to breath in rythmically as her brain started to wake back up and her lungs put the oxygen to good use.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she immediately began coughing and retching as her mind was under the illusion of drowning. Being covered in thick, mud like substance it was an appropriate response given her last known location and situation. However, when it became clear that she was not in any imminent danger her mind relaxed and she continued to lay there as her senses returned to normal

First her eyes went from blurry to focused and soon adjusted to the dark and her sense of feeling came back. The first thing she noticed was the ripping pain in her chest and pounding sensation of her head, am I in hell? After he feeling came back she was quickly assualed by her sense of smell as she noticed that what she was breathing in could hardly be called air, but rather smell like ... Well, a daiper. 

She pushed herself onto her hands and knees, each apendage felt wobbly and weak, and she quickly threw up as her body regained its functions one by one. She started thinking clearly as she looked around, not knowing exactly where she was. Is this still Billy's diaper? No, it can't be. She stood up and found that she was almost stuck to some kind of clothe by mud which she could easily assume was shit. The clothe however felt familiar as she recognized it from the cleaning wipes which the daycare uses, therefore tshe must be in the diaper bin. This wasn't good.

She started wiping the thick, disgusting muck from her body (Using the wipe as a sort of towel) before the roof swung open and giant ball came flying down, pinning Alyssa. After she got over her intial shock she was able to conclude that it was obviously a diaper, which was made even more clear when several wipes were thrown in with her a few seconds later. Luckily for her the diaper wasn't actually pinning her down and the act of crawlng out from underneath it actually served in removing a lot of the feacal matter from her body. Her hair was still coated in teh stuff but her body was relatively "clean"

Well, clean enough for her to be able to move around without the poop sticking to everything she touched. Looking around the diaper infront of her she came to the idea that she could climb it and hopefully crawl out from the top and reach someone. The only problem with this was that she would have to somehow climb the side of the diaper while trying to to get caught in the poopified clean wipes and even after she got to the top she would have to jumped out and fall at least a story (to her perspective). Of course she was going to take any risk to escape this prison but she still tried to consider a safer method but was unsuccessful. Possibly because the atmosphere within the bin was destroying her ability to think with it noxious fumes and horrid smell.

Grabbing onto the smooth plastic side of the diaper Alyssa started climbing up the giant diaper which seemed far harder than it actually was. This was because her body wasn't getting enough oxygen to fulfill this strenuous activity and it was still overcoming that near death experience earlier. However, Alyssa was determined and nothing was going to stand in her way, not even a dirty diaper the size of a building, and soon she made it to the top.

As the bin was almost pitch black she was unable to see her surroundings very well and had to navigate mainly on feeling of the ground. This worked for a short while before the "ground" uderneath her bent sharply due to her weight and she was sent tumbling down into a pit which turned out to be the inside of the diaper.

After cleaning a diaper one must wrap it up in a certain way so that there are no open spots. this prevents any nasty leaking when handled or trasported to the bin. Emma's method, however, was not as refined and she often was balled it up in such a way that the was usually a small hole in the top. this created a sort of chamber in which the only escape was a hole that was in the roof and the messy trap within.

And it was this trap that Alyssa fell into. Falling down she landing right into the middle of a streak of crap which had obviously been made only minutes ago, judging by have moist and accepting of her body it was. Angry that she had just "cleaned" herself and now found herself once again covered from head to toe in filth she stood up and waded through the marsh land until she found "dry land". Was she seriously trapped within a diaper tomb now? Now she would have to find a way to climb across the ceiling to get into the middle of the roof and crawl out of the whole she just fell through.

"Fuck this ..." She growled as she walked until she found the side of the diaper. It was soft and mushy, even more so now that she was this small, just as she predicted the cloth inside the diaper to be.

With as much force as she could give she started punching and clawing into teh fabric as she was delighted that it started to break. Her persited pounding continued to work until the fabric was completely ripped open and the was only the thin plasic covering left. A few well placed punches into this and it too gave in, setting her free from this torment and releasing her into another world of torment.

The smell was seriously getting to her now as her body screamed for fresh oxygen. Her blood just wasn't getting enough no matter how hard she tried and this continued workout was making her head dizzy. Not to mention the inside of the bin was rather warm from all teh body temperature excremenet everywhere giving her body a sick feeling. Falling onto her knees she tried to breath deeply but only succeeded in throwing up for a second time. 

"Focus ... Alyssa ... breath ..." She repeated to herself. It felt like every breath she took was weaker then the last and every exhale more painful. She closed her eyes and channeled all her will power into movement. If she was going to collapse then it would be from trying to escape not from giving up.

And so she jumped to her knees and practically ran up the diaper. She was putting all her effort into this and she knew that her body was not going to give her another chance. If she failed this one last run then it truly would be her last. She soon found herself ontp of teh diaper and darting through the clean wipes towards the line of light which signaled the edge of teh lid. She didn't know how she was going to push it open but she was definietly going to try.

However, just when she was about to jump into the lid to push it the heavens appeared to open up as Emma through another diaper into the bin. Alyssa jumped and with perfect syncronization she flew through the opening as it came crashing down behind her. Her mind was overjoyed to the point that she didn't even notice her sudden and continuous decent as she fell to the ground

Despite the ground being rather soft for the children the crash would still be deadly to a person of Alyssa's size. However, she had forgotten that the bin was located on a speial green mat than was rather soft, like soft rubber, and felt only a sharp smack as she hit the surface allowing it to absorb all of teh impact. Although the rubber took most of the force Alyssa still felt like she belly flopped into a pull from the top of the diving board and completely blacked out once more. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is for you naoru and "Mr. capslock". Hope you enjoy. Also, I didn't spell check this so there are probably errors everywhere.