- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter for y'all, hope you enjoy. I don't know how long this story is going to be 'cause I am literally making it up as I go along. Just like I do with ALL my stories.

Alyssa once again found herself unconscious from her over excertion and lack of oxygen, crippling her lungs which were sucking in as much as as they could. If this continued her body would surely give in for good and she would end up dying from this punishment. The good news however was that no child had seen her limp body next to the bin, covered in poop from head to feet. UNfortunately, the only other adult in the room, Emma, had also not seen her and so her situation could become very good or really bad.

But this didn't matter to her as she once again regained consciousness as her body repaired itself momentarily and she found that the air she was breathing was not toxic with childish faecal matter. She could still smell the rich stench of teh crap that had coated her body which had slightly hardened duing her state of rest.

She didn't know how long she had been out but the daycare was still open and not much had changed so not much time could have passed. With her mind working once more she realized that ehr only hope for survival was to get Emma's help and hopefully get a treatment for what has happened to her. The only problem was her clothing.

Standing up to her full height she realized that there was no way she could get rid of teh filth that was latched onto her clothing. If she stayed like this then not only would she be a easily spottable target for any child but she would also be unable to move effectively. As much as it pained her to consider it she knew that the only way for her to continue her journey was for her to remove this obstacle.

Zipping open her jacket she pulled it off her skin and threw it to the ground. She did the same with her shoes and pants until she was only in her underwear and singlet top. Her arms and legs, not to mention her hair and face, was still brown and hard from her previous prisons but she was at least able to move now. The only question was where? Where was she going to go?

Looking around the room she quickly spotted Emma who appeared to be holding ... Billy. Alyssa shuddered as she remembered the tango she danced with that boy and how she had almost lost her life. She never wanted to expereince that fear and pain again, let alone that humiliation. The shear idea that the stuff coating her body right now came from that childs bowels ...

Alyssa almost threw up again as she started retching. Luckily for her the last time she vomited had completely emptied her stomach which was helpful but also made her realize that she was slightly hungry. When she gets free of this situation the first meal she was going to have after her hours of showering was going to be a nice large pizza. She would even buy Emma one if she would only notice her.

Breathing deeply, she mentally prepared herself for what she was about to do. She had to run across the room, dodging any child, and reach Emma. Once there she could crawl up her pants leg and reach teh top of her body, surely she would see then that it was Alyssa calling for help and not some toy. Okay, let's do this!

She run across the carpet, jogging at a slow pace so that her movements wouldn't attract attention and so that she would be able to run for longer. She had a long way to go and didn't want to get exhausted in the midle of teh room surrounded by the enemy children. Up ahead she noticed two obstacles that could be a very big problem: On the left was two small girl (Linda (3) and Suzy (2)) playing on the floor with what looked like barbie dolls. Next to the was Alex (2) a young boy who appeared to be playing with a toy car. Hey, you shouldn't be playing with that! You could choke!

She had to choose which child to try and sneak by because it would take forever to detour around them and she didn't have that time. Thinking quickly she chose Alex because there was only one of him and so it was less likely she would be seen. Bolting towards him, she kept her head low and tried to hide within his immense shadow as she made her way behind his back.

She was almost past him as he continue to moan "broom, broom" and counted her blessings that he was so distracted. However, once she was past him she was hit in the side with something that had appeared to come out of nowhere. the strange object hit her like a speeding car as she toppled over in pain as her body broke even further. Please, don't let anything be broken.

It appeared that what hit her was just what she thought. She had been run over by a speeding car or, at least, a speeding toy car that Alex was driving. Did he thing it would be fun to play "Hit and Run" with a moving toy? Or perhaps it was an accident and he didn't even notice she was there. Whatever the reason was Alyssa now found herself sprawled on the growl, purple with bruises and the small child looked down at ehr almost naked form.

Alyssa almost screamed in pain when his chubby fingers clenched around her damaged waist putting unneccesary pressure on it until she felt like it really was going to break. She couldn't really comprehend what was happening as everything was a blur. Was he spinning her around like that other child did? No, this felt different, like they were moving in a single direction, not a circle. Several seconds later Alyssa was once again in free fall but this time she wasn't met with a soft rubber surface. Instead her head came into contact with cold steel covered in water as a jet of water rained from the sky directly onto her body.

The child had put her into the sink and turned the water on. Maybe he thought that this toy was dirty and should be washed, unaware that what he was washing was the fragile body of his former babysitter. However, he didn't want to wait for the toy to be clean and had already found another thing to amuse him and so left poor Alyssa under the jet of cold water. Alyssa was unable to move due to her body begin broken and damaged beyond repair and as teh water rapidly sucked out her body heat she felt herself losing feeling in her entire body. Whether this was due to her blacking out again or because her skin was going numb she didn't know, nor did she care.

However, at this moment something curious and miraculous happened. Alyssa was sure that she was about to blackout again, this time never to wake p but her body did not let her rest. She continued to lay under the water as her body started to feel ... warm. More than warm, it actually felt quite hot, despite the frigid water dousing her. She felt herself regaining strength in her limbs and was able to summon the strength to pull herself out from under the water. This was unimaginable.

Alyssa stood on her feet, no longer feeling the broken pains her body felt moments ago as she lifted up her shirt and examined her abdomen discovering that the purple bruises which covered it was no longer present. Not to mention teh broken bones she was sure she had recieved weren't present either, in fact she felt just fine. How is this possible? Somehow, her body had regenerated and returned to full health which was somewhat a mystery but so was her actually shrinking. The two must be related!

With this new found ability Alyssa felt far more confident that she would succeed in her plans of getting Emma's attention. While it was true that this power wouldn't stop the children from unintentionally torturing her it would amek any long term injuries impossible. All she had to do it keep her resolve and she would succeed. But now she had to overcome another problem which was facing her. The gigantic metal wall that was blocking off all of the outside world.

How am I going to escape the sink? Objects ... She looked around and found a sponge and what looked like a soap. Climb the sponge, Jump onto soap ... I think I could then jump onto the side of the wall. A plan had been formed, but first there was still one thing that needed to be done. 

Running over to the soap she ran her body along it until she was covered in the thick yellow block and procceeded to rub it all over her body, especially in her hair. Running under the water she cleaned herself until all of the shit (Literally) was washed off of her and she felt clean again. Of course now her hair was incredibly squeaky and slightly brittle but it was a gift compared to the ... other option she had.

Now to put the plan into motion. Compared to her earlier escapades, this was a breeze. All she had to do was climb a couple of objects and jumped onto the side which she easily accomplished. Now she had to get to the ground which was higher up than even the bin was but if her theiry was corrected and she was regenerating than this might just work. taking a deep breath she jumped into the air and fell to the far ground below.

Within seconds she landed on her feet, shattering her ankles and causing her to yell out in fury and pain. However, after a few minutes she could visably see her ankle healing itself and after a while it was completely repaired and usable. If she was able to get to her former height and keep this power than it just might be worth going through this entire ordeal. However, unknown to Alyssa, this newfound ccame at an unexceptable price which she hadn't entirely realized yet. But someone else she knew had.

Chapter End Notes:

Not much stuff happens but a certain surpise is hinted at. This new development so very not good for our hero. Plus, another victim is entering the game.