- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My last chapter was a little ... meh, and didn't flow correctly. I tried to change this chapter to better suit how i want it to feel. Sorry I haven't been uploading lately but my writing feels like it is stunted. don't expect any regular uploads but I will try my best. At least until I get this pumped out.

This chapter contains poop- FAIR WARNING

It was humid, dark and incredibly cramped inside the disgusting diaper of the 1 year old child. Alyssa couldn't believe her current situation and more-so couldn't understand how it had even happened. One second she was looking after a dozen children and the next she was 3 inches in size and at the complete mercy of them. She had already been subjected to a ten G-Force aeroplane ride and was now presently trying to force her way out from under the ginormous genitals of this adorable infant.

Alyssa tried not to breath in the horrible smell coming from her surrounding as the noxious fumes continued to invade her. Despite this being a relatively clean child the fragrance coming from his privates was still quite pungent and was very unbearable to Alyssa at this size. Being this size the penis was roughly the size of a bed to her and being trapped under the base of it she found that she could not lift the entire weight of it

Being at her size it was incredibly hard to move anything, really, and this horrible sized genitalia was no exception. The child was just sitting there and yet Alyssa couldn't even worm her way out from under his privates, much to the dismay of her nostril as as they were forced to continue to breath in its odor. No matter how hard she screamed or pushed at the mass of wrinkly skin her hands only succeeded in sinking into the soft surface and had such a small impact that the baby didn't even notice it. However, things changed when the small child repositioned himself and gigantic snake slid off her damaged body and she found she was able to escape.

Billy was leaning slightly on his back so the was a steady gradient leading to the outside of his diaper from the back. With the way he was positioned it would have been impossible for Alyssa to climb the front and so decided that her best chance of escape would be ... to climb up through the butt. This wasn't the best plan she had ever had but it kind of the only one and so beggars couldn't be choosers.

Sliding onto her stomach, Alyssa proceeded to army crawl under the giants penis and through his legs until she was directly under the perineum. This spot was most unpleasant as it was not only very cramped and stuffy but the smell seemed to be intensified ten fold while she was here. If Alyssa didn't get out of here quickly then she would surely suffocate on this childs fumes. What an embarrassing way to go. The only good thing that came out of this was the hysterical laughter which erupted from above as the baby was tickled by her tiny movements.

After the tiny girl traversed her way past that obstacle she was confronted with the biggest challenge yet: climbing the diaper. As mentioned billy was slightly laying on his back so the diaper had a slope which was relatively easy to climb. The only problem was that because the diaper hugged the child's bottom Alyssa would have to climb up through the butt crack to get to the top which was definitely not going to be an enjoyable experience.

But the only alternative was to stay inside this hell hole and wait to be released, if that would even happen. Maybe billy would use the bathroom and then the daycare worker would change him resulting in her being saved. Well, that plan involved her willingly staying trapped inside this diaper and waiting to be crapped on so, no, that was not an option at all.

Upon this thought, Alyssa fully composed herself to escape as soon as possible and started her disgusting trek through the soft cheeks to freedom. Starting at the bottom, she wiggled her way into the squishy flesh until she was compressed quite tightly on both sides, thoroughly preventing her from descending. Using this friction she proceeded to worm her way up through billys ass until she was about halfway up. Her constant movements caused move hysterical laughter from the tiny toddler which violently shook her prison but did not halt her climbing.

The only thing that was really testing Alyssa's endurance was the rancid smell coming from her surroundings. This smell was different to being trapped under the groin and wasn't just the stink of the child's flesh. In fact it was a smell she knew all to well and was coming from within the baby's bottom. She was surrounded by the smell of poop, which wasn't too surprising considering where she was trapped but the stench was still incredibly overpowering. In fact, at her size it smelt like she had walked into a stuffy room filled with soiled diapers and Alyssa knew that if she didn't escape soon then she could quite possible black out.

However, Emma shortly finished her phone call to the head office and had began to look after the children. The agency had informed her that they would be sending over three additional part time workers to fill in with the missing employees and will be investigation their absence (as abandoning children is quite a crime). Satisfied with this, Emma began to collect the baby's and put them inside the playpen so they were out of the way and Billy was one of the first she picked up. Lifting him into the air with one hand around his back and the other holding onto his bottom.

This simple act might not have seemed like much but it actually squeezed billys bum slightly together which for Alyssa meant that the pressure went from slightly restricting to a boa constrictor death grip. Now she was unable to move at all and was slowly crushed from all sides within this childs diaper. She couldn't even scream as her lungs were squeezed of any oxygen they might have had meaning she was suffocating on top of everything else.

But death didn't come that easily for Alyssa and after a short while the painful crushing lessoned and she felt as if she was falling. Emma had put Billy down into the playpen and had walked away to gather more children. Now was the time for Alyssa to resume her plan but found that there were a few things in her way.

One thing was that she was completely depleted of all her energy from that near death experience and could barely move a muscle as she attempted to regain her strength. This was difficult as there was little air inside of the childs bum and most of that was disgusting butt air which was not safe to breath. But the main reason was that the child was no longer leaning on his back which meant that climbing the diaper would be far more difficult than before. These would be the only problems that Alyssa would have to face if it wasn't for nature calling.

On the outside, Billy's face had slightly turned red and his body attempted to expel what it no longer needed. It didn't know that there was a living tiny person was trapped within the firing line and continued with unrelenting force. To Alyssa this was first noticed when a smell reached her nose. A smell far worse than anything she had ever had the horror of smelling and had instantly woke her up from her semi-conscious state.

Trapped within the pitch blackness she couldn't see what was coming but could tell just by the stench where it was. Her first reaction was to scream but then immediately coughed and choked when she inhaled the smell. It was almost impossible to breath this stuff in without severely gagging and the limited amount of oxygen that Alyssa had vanished in an instant. Now she had the challenge of escaping this small childs poop before she became encased in it and buried, making this diaper her tomb.

Alyssa bega to wriggle as hard as she could as she attempted to squim her way out from in between the cheeks. She didn't care where she went as long as it was away from the terror that was slowly approaching her. With no air to breath and her muscles screaming in protest the shrunken damsel refused to give in to her defeat and continued her fruitless struggles. Moments later she felt the radiating heat coming from the giant mass approaching her and soon felt it make contact with her back. She continued to try and escape but only found her hands and feet sink into the soft fecal matter.

Soon her legs and arms were dragged into the ever growing monster and finally her body was eaten, leaving only her head free from its grip. Its sensation was horrible as it slowly gobbled up her body with its warm, almost hot, temperature and texture that felt like mud. This was no where near as bad as the smell that continued to get worse and worse as Alyssa was forced to breath it in having no alternative. Finally she felt her face hit something which she guessed was the diaper and felt the mess slowly sink over her.

"Billy!" She screamed in her last attempt for survival "Anyone! Please, help me! I don't want to..-" She was cut off as Billy's poop ate her head and covered her face with its warm comfort.

Trapped within the hot, thick sludge, Alyssa's lungs continued to burn as she was deprived of oxygen. Just like that, this small baby was able to reduce this independent and confident woman to the likes of an insect as she suffered his natural bodily functions as if they were forces of nature. Stars began to appear in her vision as he mind became delirious and she slowly blacked out. 

Chapter End Notes:

naoru: if you want, you can say how the hero escapes this death. you don't have to give an enitre plot but because this story is for you I want to write it so you get to choose exactly what you want to happen so you can enjoy it more.