- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one's a little gross, just a heads up.

Amy stretched, rubbing her eyes to rid them off the previous night’s sleep. Yawning, she glanced in her sister’s direction. She was sprawled awkwardly across her bed, and would no doubt be sleeping for quite some time thanks to her habit of drinking too much red wine.

Amy shook her head in disapproval and stood, giving herself another good stretch. She hooked a thumb in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her body, sliding them over her ample rear and down her shapely thighs to the floor below.

She twisted her back a bit, glancing behind herself so she could admire what a large rump she had. She gripped it, her fingernails digging into the supple flesh. She stared at her large cheeks, wishing she could just will them to be smaller. Not by much, but just enough so they weren’t such a large protrusion from her hips.

She sighed, knowing the stage of her life where she could easily make changes to her body with the right amount of effort was past, now she exercised simply to retain her current size and prevent any further enlargement of her body.

Shaking her head to clear the remnants of sleep, she absentmindedly reached for the underwear and tank top she'd laid out the night before, bunching them both in one hand as she grabbed a towel with the other. She stealthily slipped out of her room and made her way to the bathroom at the end of the hall, unaware she carried with her a tiny passenger.

Jake was in a trance.

He watched, as his mother stood, a giantess in every sense of the word, her titanic legs towering on either side of him. She yawned, a deafening echo that shook the panties he was trapped on. Her choice of night attire didn’t cover much, her large breasts heaved with every breath and her panties had wedged up into her crotch in the night.

Then the unthinkable. She started removing them! Jake watched, eyes glued to his mother’s massive form as her panties slid down the length of her curvy figure, her ass jiggling slightly as it was freed. Despite having recently ejaculated, Jake was already at full mast again.

“Oh my god” He muttered as he watched his mother play with her own butt. Gripping it harshly, squeezing her flesh and letting it go, bouncing and jiggling all the while.

This was too good to be true.

Then he remembered where he was, and how much danger he was in. But it was too late.

Jake shouted for her as her hand descended, but his cries were muffled as the panties bunched in around him under the pressure of his mother’s enclosing fingers. In his cloth prison Jake felt gravity shift in the pit of his stomach. Then came thud after thud as his mother began walking, taking him with her.

Thankfully it stopped soon after as his mother reached her destination. His surroundings came to a rest as he was set down.

Jake began to explore, to see if maybe there was a way for him to get out of here and get his mother’s attention.

He heard the sound of running water start. He was in a bathroom, that much was clear. As luck would have it, Jake started to smell fresh air, and he could see light, a way out!

He crawled on his hands and knees through a tunnel of cloth until finally, he reached the opening.

He was face to face with his mother’s crotch. She’d removed her tank from the night before as well, so now her massive tits hung free. Jake’s eyes went from her heavy breasts back down to the slight trail of pubes directly in front of him.

He knew he shouldn’t be looking, but he couldn’t help himself. Jake scrambled out of the cloth pile and slid down to the sink counter top below him. Now he was but a few feet away from his mother’s bulging stomach.

“Mom!” Jake shouted, jumping and waving his arms, “Mom down here!”

She glanced down. Had she seen him?

Amy bent forward, squinting.

Jake grinned. Yes! This would finally all be over!

His mother smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Hmmm, looks like I’ve got a little peeping tom on my hands don’t I?”

“What?” Jake muttered, “Mom I-“

“Well little bug, just how exactly did you end up here hmm? It must have taken considerable effort, but I guess the view must be worth it to you huh?”

She thinks I’m some sort of bug, Jake thought, gulping nervously.

“Mom! It’s Jake! I’m not a bug! I’m your son!” He shouted, praying she’d understand.

His mother’s hand loomed overhead suddenly, her giant, thick fingers suddenly griping his sides as she lifted him off of the counter, making him sick to his stomach.

“I know just what to do to you little perv!” Amy said, giggling a bit as she continued her little game.

Amy walked, breasts and butt jiggling, until she reached the toilet, she lifted up the lid and dangled Jake over it.

“No mom no! It’s me! Please! Don’t do this!” Jake screamed, straining against the pressure of his mother’s gigantic fingers.

“Bye bye now!” She said, flushing the toilet and causing a roaring whirlpool to form in the toilet.

“Nooooooo!” Jake cried as he was released, he plummeted downward towards the rushing rapids, hitting them with a splash.

His mind was suddenly flooded with childhood fears of being sucked down the drain, and he felt his stomach heave as he swirled round and round, circling the bowl, occasionally going under until almost all the water had been drained, when the last of it was only enough to fill the bottom Jake felt himself sucked under, tumbling down into a cold tunnel of ivory.

He was sure it was over now.

But luck was on his side.

A pulse of water pressure came bubbling back as can sometimes happen with low-flow toilets, and Jake was sent tumbling back out, rising with the new water that had already begun to fill up the bowl.

He breached the surface and began to suck inward loudly. Air had never tasted so good! He felt his heart rate begin to return to normal and he almost laughed in relief. He allowed himself to float on his back, thank god that was over with!

“Well now, aren’t you a persistent little bug…” Jake heard his mother say.

His eyes shot open and there she was her face, all the way down to her thighs was still in view, looming over the toilet.

He began shouting again, for all the good it did him, his mother was stuck in her little game, and it only finished once Jake was gone for good.

“Guess I’ll have to dispose of you a bit more…..personally…” She smiled at that last remark.

Jake felt fear grip him as he thought about what she could mean by that. His fears were confirmed when he saw his mothers form replaced by her ample rump, two twin globes of flesh that soon lowered themselves, blocking most of the reaching the toilet. His mother’s ass had literally filled the sky.

He watched in horror as her cheeks spread, revealing her puckered hole and her flushed, hairy lips.

“Mom please DON’T!” Jake shouted in a final attempt to prevent what was about to happen.

He was cut off as a low groan reverberated throughout the bowl, then, her anus swelled and opened as a foul cloud of air rushed out. His mother’s morning gas filled the bowl.

Jake dove to avoid the stink, but he could only stay under so long, and every time he returned the air was even fouler as Amy continued to rip one after another.

“That was a wet one!” Amy said, giggling as she pictured her little toy squirming in displeasure as she loosed her noxious gas on him. Her thoughts suddenly returned to what Jake’s girlfriend had spoken of the other day. His strange shrinking fetish…It was actually very similar to show she was behaving now…

Amy pushed those thoughts from her mind, trying not to mix her little games with her son’s odd obsessions.

She decided to take it further and let loose her stream.

Jake saw a trickle begin to seep from between her lips, wetting the pubic hairs around them, and then suddenly a stream fired out, knocking Jake back down beneath the waves and slowly turning the water a light yellow.

As she did this more farts squeezed out and Jake was horrified to see a large mound beginning to fill her anus. It slid out slowly and then suddenly broke free, plummeting into the bowl with a splash and sending Jake deep underwater.

He bobbed back to the surface along with the massive log his mother dropped. With her piss stream beginning to die down, Jake swam towards the log, the yellowish water now stinging his eyes and mouth so badly he needed to be free of it.

The smell of the log was rotten, as expected, but at least Jake wouldn’t drown in piss.

He heard his mother’s laughter.

“Wow! This is too funny! You’re literally on my shit! Hahahahaha!” She almost had tears in her eyes. “Well, try not to fall off little guy!”

His mother reached for the knob.

“No!”

Flush.