- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ben learns a new side to Miss Silva.
As Ben approached the door to Miss Silva's room, he was getting thirsty. He wanted to go to the drinking fountain but it was too far from if Ben wanted to be on time. Ben decided to not let Miss Silva down, so he entered her room despite his thirst.

Ben entered and noticed and that no one was inside. He sat down at his desk which was still right in front of Miss Silva's desk.

Ben started sweating and started feeling uncomfortable. He got up and looked around. Miss Silva was not in sight, nor were any other students. What Ben did notice was a tray on his teacher's desk with one cup on it. Next to it was a note that said, 'Class, I will be right back. The air conditioning is broken currently and I went to tell someone to get it fixed. In the meantime, enjoy a drink.

"Drink?!!" Ben was focused on that word. He looked at the cup but it was out of his reach, so he didnt know what was inside. Ben walked around the teachers desk so now he was facing the rest of the classroom, and in front of Miss Silva's cushioned chair. He was tempted to sit down, but he knew better so he went for the drink. He looked into the cup and saw what looked like water.

As Ben reached for it, he tripped, but caught his balance with the edge of the teacher's desk. Ben looked down and saw high heels below him. Ben recognized that these were the same ones that Miss Silva was wearing earlier today. They had a smell, but it was not stinky, but rather pleasant like some sort of perfume. Ben looked up remembering his priorities. He grabbed the cup and chugged the liquid rapidly. He bent down under the teacher's desk and threw is cup away. However, Ben noticed that there was only his cup in there and this was the only trash can in the classroom.

That is when Ben felt dizzy and fell down in top of the high heels which collided with his head and Ben passed out.

Ben woke up surprised that he was not in bed. He looked around and felt as if he was in a cave. The opening was angled above him, so Ben started to climb, but after his second step, he rolled back down and into a tiny corner of the cave.

Thats when Ben smelled something that hit him. He smelled the same perfume that he smelled earlier when he was close to Miss Silva's high heels. That means that Ben was in her high heels and he could not climb out since the opening was way too high. He must have been like 1-2 inches tall!

But how did he get this small. He tried to remember what happened, and remembered the drink which probably had something in it. Ben did not remember the taste since he drank it too quickly. But now Ben had new worries. What his going to happen to him? Who will find him? How will he survive? He was about to find his answer as he heard the door open.

Ben did not know who it was but he had a good idea when the sound was increasing as the figure seemed to be standing right over him. It was Miss Silva. She must be back from informing the malfunction in the air conditioning. It probably was too hot for her to travel in heels so maybe that is why she travelled in only her pantyhose on her feet.

Ben then got scared when he heard Miss Silva muttering.

"Looks like Ben missed his detention, so I will double it tomorrow." Miss Silva said.

Ben not wanting another detention screamed, "MISS SILVA! Down here!"

Ben listened but all he heard was Miss Silva writing. She must be scheduling his detention tomorrow.

Now another fear hit Ben. Miss Silva was getting ready to go home.

"Finally, done grading those quizzes. Time to home and relax," she said.

Miss Silva then started to put her pantyhose covered feet back into her high heels.

Ben saw this too. "Uh oh. Oh on, oh on, no, please no....ahhhh! Ow!

Miss Silva felt something and turned over her high heel to dump its ocntents.

"Well what do we have here," Miss Silva smiled as she saw her student roll out of her shoe.

"Ah, Ben. So you did come back for detention. It also looks like you shrunk as well."

Ben was stunned. This gorgeous gigantic women was smiling at him for being small and was not surprised! Was she involved with his shrinking? She now looked like a giant moving skyscraper that was sort of hot.

"Are you going to say something Ben or are you going to keep staring at me like you did in class this morning," Miss Silva asked.

"No please..., you are just huge right now.....i mean....how? Ben responded.

Miss Silva was ready. "How did you get this small? I shrunk you. I knew you wouldnt resist the full cup sitting on my desk. So for detention, I wanted you shrunk, so maybe you can focus on the details now since you are now small enough to see those details. Enough of your questions, now why were inside my high heels," Miss Silva raised her eyebrow.

Ben answered, "Well I saw the cup, I was thirsty, I went to this side of your desk to reach the cup, and I was standing over your shoes when I shrunk."

Miss Silva was not satisfied. "i think you need another lesson."

Miss Silva put on her highheels, and grabbed Ben.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Ben gasped as he was lifted off his feet.

"Teaching you a lesson, Ben. I am your teacher and you should listen. I am going to take you home with me since you barely spent anytime of your detentioon with me but rather, my highheels. I dont have any pockets, so Im going to put you in my shirt for now," Miss Silva proclaimed.

"Wait, what do you mean in your shirt?" Ben asked.

Miss Silva whispered to him, "you shall see". She then winked at Ben as she began to put Ben in between her boobs.

"No,no,no,no,no,nooo....." was all that Ben could say before he was placed in between her boobs. Ben could barely breathe, the air was thick, and he can really smell perfume, much stronger than what he found on her shoe.

Miss Silva got into her car and started the engine. The car started vibrating along with her boobs which Ben felt. As Miss Silva picked up the pace, Ben began to slide down as that vibrations moved her boobs. Ben began sliding past her boobs, down her stomach and once again got stuck at the top of Miss Silva's skirt. Miss Silva had her top tucked in, so Ben could not go on the outside of her skirt so the vibrations continued to push Ben down toward the opening of her skirt. Ben's legs slipped under as did the rest of his body. What Ben did not notice was that he slipped under not only Miss Silva's skirt, but also slipped under her panties, which were still moist from earlier. Ben was once again trapped.

Miss Silva is a great driver, so she focused on the road oblivious to her student's journey down her body. She left the car, opened her door to her house and reached in to pull Ben out. But he was not there.

"Ben?" Miss Silva asked reaching once again in between her boobs. "Beennnn"! Miss Silva asked with a tone of desperation. She thought of the possibilities, on the seat of her car, on the floor and so on. As she was thinking, she felt pressure in her panties. "Ben, are you in here?", she asked while reaching into her panties. She pulled out Ben and looked at him shaking her head. "What am I going to do with you"?

Ben exhauseted, tried to explain, "Please,....please, I fell down,....and it was dark, then..."

"Sounds like another excuse, but this time to be in my panties" Miss Silva then smirked. "Perhaps I should just punish you down there, since you seem to want to be there so bad." "I might as well enjoy it too."