- Text Size +

It was the usual weekday in London. The streets filled with people going to and from work, going about their daily lives without a care in the world. All that, however, was about to change in dramatic fashion.

Ashley and Tyler both lived a far bit out from the capital. They travelled from Ashley's house in the west towards London. Ashley's street was near the river Thames which flowed straight through London so she and Tyler followed the river to make sure they didn't get lost. Tyler stepped across the river so that they could hold hands over the Thames. They seemed like a couple of normal loved up teenagers apart from their staggering height It didn't take much more than 10 minutes at their current height to reach the outskirts of London. Gradually the buildings around them got taller and taller but were still not a match for the happy couple. Tyler saw Battersea power station ahead, its famous chimneys dwarfed by his immense body. A small smile appeared on his face as his foot gentle crashed into the side of the building, collapsing the side of the building. Ashley glanced across at Tyler and caught his vandalism and the smile on his face and couldn't help but enjoy her boyfriend's darker side.

Ashley stopped walking. In front of her was the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, she was about to walk past it but looked at how small the once tall Big Ben was against her and decided to have some fun with it instead. Still holding Tyler's hand, she yanked his arm causing him to lose balance and jump over the river onto her side. Big Ben, at 316ft tall it barely reaches Tyler's cock. His massive balls swung into the side of the tower, smashing one of the clock faces. Ashley then crouches down and swings Tyler's balls into the tower again causing more damage. Tyler's cock was now erect; the sight of Big Ben being smashed with his testicles was turning him on. Ashley saw Tyler's huge erect cock and began to slowly suck on his balls. This caused Tyler to groan slightly and start to stroke his penis.

Down on the ground, the streets had been evacuated ever since the giant couple started to head towards the capital, the police had set up an evacuation plan and tried to get as many people off the streets as possible. This was quite an effort in such a big city like London. All public transport was shut down and major roads were closed off. The bridges across the river were now patrolled by police with machine guns in a vain bid to stop the couple. Luckily one of the first areas to be cleared was Westminster due to its power and size which meant no-one was watching the two lovers getting intimate.

"Does that feel good baby?" Ashley whispered to Tyler. Tyler could only manage a groan which Ashley took as a yes. Ashley looked down. She saw the roof of Big Ben was directly underneath her moist pussy, the roof of Big Ben was covered in pussy juice which has dropped from Ashley's pussy. She then had a wicked thought. She began to lower herself down towards Big Ben. She kept going until she felt the cold metalwork on the roof touch her labia. She stopped briefly and groaned quietly as the roof entered her cavernous pussy. She crouched down lower and lowers, forcing Big Ben further and further into her pussy until the roof hit her cervix. Half the tower was now engulfed by Ashley's pussy. She let out a louder groan and grabbed Tyler's cock and shoved it hard into her mouth. Then Ashley began moving her body up and down, using Big Ben as giant dildo while sucking her boyfriend's cock. Ashley's pussy gripped the clock tower tightly; cracks began to appear along the building. Ashley moved faster and faster on her makeshift dildo until she finally cums. The force of her pussy climaxing destroys Big Ben entirely. It collapses onto the ground followed by Ashley's thick cum. Her cum washes away the debris from her pussy as her cum floods the ground below. Just seconds after her climax, Tyler's cock explodes into his condom. Ashely takes off the condom and pours the contents into her mouth, surprised at the quantity of cum Tyler produced. Ashely threw the condom into the river and watched it get swept away by the currents.

"ARGHH! That was fucking amazing" Tyler shouted. His eyes still shut from his ejaculation but he could hear Ashley swallowing his load. He knew from past experience that Ashley loved swallowing his cum but he had shot more cum than normal today. Maybe it was a side effect of the growth. Another thing Tyler noticed was that they had both grown again. The last time they grew was when they fucked after killing Megan. His brain suddenly worked it all out.

"Whenever we fuck together, we grow in size, it makes perfect sense now" Tyler stated to Ashley. Ashley looked around and realised that she had grown too.

"Your right babe. But think about it. When we grew last time the bullets didn't hurt us so we must get tougher and stronger each time we grow. We are fucking unstoppable "Ashley was excited at the reality of being unstoppable. She pictured governments handing power to her as she ruled the world with her giant lover beside her. This is want Ashley wanted more than anything now. To be queen of the world and nothing or nobody could stop her. She felt herself get horny at the thought of this and looked around for something to play with. Tyler too was dreaming about being king of the world and it turned him on. He grabbed Ashley and stuck his dick straight into her arse and began to fuck her. Soon they began to grow again, until they were 1500ft. They are the tallest things in London and even Europe.

Chapter End Notes:

The giant couple head towards the Big Apple for some BIG fun...