- Text Size +

Tyler opens his eyes. He sees a blue sky, then green trees then roof tops. The breeze on his naked body causes him to shiver.

"What the fuck happened?" he shouted, his voice echoing around the nearby streets.

"Why you shouting babe?" Ashley opened her eyes and froze with shock. She saw her naked boyfriend standing in front of her but behind him she saw blue skies with a few clouds instead of her white bedroom ceiling. She turned her head to see a row of gardens on one side and a road on the other side. Ashley panicked and stood up quickly, debris rained from her hair and onto the ground.

Ashley looked at Tyler. Even though she didn't know what was going on and was scared, she still found herself getting excited at the sight of Tyler naked. His muscles seemed to have grown with him and he appeared even more attractive to Ashley. She quickly glanced down to make sure everything was in proportion downstairs. It was. In fact, Tyler's cock seemed to be even larger than before but Ashley wasn't going to complain about that. She noticed that his cock was still erect and in its condom, she knew that he was turned on by all his growth stuff and she couldn't deny it either. So was she.

"I think I may have damaged your house slightly" Tyler joked, trying to lighten the mood. He wasn't scared of his new height or by the fact he didn't know what was going on. He was aroused by this and his penis gave it away. He had dreamt of becoming a giant ever since he was a young boy and now, realising his dream had come true, let a small smile crept across his face. Ashley too was secretly enjoying her new found height. After getting over the initial shock of her new height, Ashley started to enjoy being a giantess. The thought of all the power she had over everyone else turned her on and there was one person who Ashley wanted to show off her new power too. Megan.

Megan was Tyler's ex-girlfriend. Ever since Tyler dumped her, Megan had set out to split up Ashley and Tyler. Spreading rumours, flirting with Tyler and generally doing anything she could to break up the happy couple. She was a right bitch and Ashley hated her with a passion but could never get the upper hand. Until now.

"I swear that bitch lives near here somewhere" Ashley said aloud

"What bitch?" asked Tyler, slightly confused at the random outburst from Ashley

"That bitch Megan, the one that was always trying to break as up but never could. I'd love to see the look on her face if she could see me now" Ashley smiled, thinking of all the ways to get back at the little bitch.

"Maybe we could 'drop' by her house and see her? She only lives over there" Tyler winked at Ashley, pointing to a house a few streets away. And with that, the massive couple set off towards Megan's house. They tried to be careful when travelling by only steeping on gardens and streets. They didn't want to cause too much destruction yet. They finally reached the street where Megan lived. It was a weekend so Megan would probably be at home. The couple were too big to try and ring the doorbell or knock on the door so Ashley decided a more direct approach was required. She dug her fingernails into the roof and lifted it off the building in a quick movement. She then let the roof fall from her fingers into the street below. Megan was lying on her bed listening to music when suddenly she saw her ceiling torn away from her room and lifted into the sky by a set of huge fingers. A small amount of dirt and dust rained down onto Megan as she lay frozen onto her bed with fear.

"Well, look what we found here, a little bitch hiding away" Ashley boomed down to Megan. Tyler's head then appeared over Ashley's shoulder with a wicked smile on his face.

"We have had enough of you and pathetic bitchiness and now your gunna pay for all the times you've been a pain in the arse to us" Megan was now petrified, her heart was racing and her body was shaking. Before she could even plead with them for mercy, a huge ball of saliva came crashing down onto Megan's body. The force of the impact has broken most of her bones and left her unable to move as the thick ooze slowly started to cover Megan's face. Ashley wipes her mouth as she and Tyler watch the saliva cover Megan's body completely. Poor Megan could only look at the two grinning faces above her as the slimy liquid entered her mouth and began to choke her to death.

"Happy are we?" Tyler asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah, glad that bitch is dead, just think of dying in someone else's spit like a poor little bug. It's really pathetic" Ashley laughed. But her laughter was interrupted by the noise at her feet. While they had been busy killing Megan, they had failed to notice that police were covering the street and evacuating people from their homes in the street. Half a dozen police cars were at Tyler's feet while another two or three were by Ashley's feet. Tyler stared down at the tiny policemen, he bent down to try and get a closer look at the commotion when a lone policemen shot at him. Tyler heard the shot but didn't feel anything. An eerie silence then fell on the ground as no-one moved or spoke. Suddenly another shot was fired from a different police officer, then another, and then another until every police officer on the ground was shooting at both Tyler and Ashley. The bullets simply bounced off the couple as their skin had grown thick and tough. Tyler was annoyed by the police shooting at him so he picked up a police car and threw it down onto the ground. The car exploded on impact with the street. This however did little to stop the barrage of bullets so Tyler slammed his foot hard onto a set of police cars, squashing them all too a few inches. Ashley then copied her boyfriend and crushed the cars near her. All the police had been killed as well which made Ashley feel slightly wet.

"You know, all this killing and destruction we have done has kinda turned me on" Ashley said, slightly scared what her boyfriend might think of her now.

"Me too" was the reply from Tyler. Ashley then dropped to her knees and began to suck Tyler's hard cock. Her tongue ran up and down the length of the massive shaft and it hit the back of her throat. Tyler groaned in pleasure as he watched his girlfriend take his cock out of her mouth and began to suck on his balls. Ashley sucked and tugged at Tyler's balls before moving back to his dick. She slapped it against her face and on top of her tits. After about 10 more minutes of oral pleasure, Tyler came into his condom. When he focused back on Ashley he noticed that they were now even taller. They were both 700ft tall and could see the outline of the Capital.

"This is where the fun really begins" Ashley smiled, looking towards London...