- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

She just didn't get enough of them.

It was nighttime and Kate had gone to bed. She was thinking about monday when she would go to school and all the girls could see the massacare she had caused with a simple pair of sneakers. just by thinking that she fell asleep. That night, she had a dream. In the dream BILLIONS of tiny men were in Kate's garden and were happily living their lifes without anything to worry about. Yet...! The next morning she woke up, went down to have breakfast, ans found her parents shrunk down to and size!!! "Mom, Dad? Is that you?" She asked "Oh my GAWD you are so small! You kind of remind me of... TINY MEN." Her parents knew what she had been doing. They didn't say anything. They were just paralyzed. Good thing for them is that Kate was still wearing her pajamas so there was no way she would crush them. But suddenly, Kare rushed up to her room, put on her black jeans, a Purple T-shirt and her now well known to every tiny man in the neighborhood Black and white platform converse. Only this time, they were also red. She started going to the kitchen with slow steps since she wanted to give her parents time. Time to run back to their village, so that she would exterminate every tiny human in that house. When she got to the kitchen her parents were near the door slot. "HURRY UP HONEY! HERE COMES THE SHOEEE!" BOOM! She slammed her foot near the door so hard, that there was a shockwave that pushed her father over to the other side of the door. "You are lucky that the door is locked and I can't find my keys!" said Kate. But the door wasn't locked. She knew that if he let her parents escape she would easily find the tiny peoples village. after 5 minutes she opened the door as slowly as she could so that her parents wouldn't hea her. She saw them running. In the grass. "So it was a sign. The dream! Oh this is gonna be fun!" Kate smiled revealing her white teeth. She took her first step outside, and her first step outside with her new blood-stained shoes. her parents felt the ground shake. "honey come on! We have to move on unless we wanna be stepped on by our own daughter! Her parents went to the tiny people village, which was acctually a city! The tiny people were just as evolved as the humans! The city was surounded by a 5cm deep ring of mud. Since the tiny people were only 1cm tall, thay would drown if they went in there so they had a boat. Kate's parents took the boat to the other side, but the bad thing was... Kate saw them. And she also saw them dissapear which made her come to the conclusion that the city was camouflaged so that she couldn't destroy it. Little did they know, their rnd was coming. Most of the tiny people were out of the city and its camo and they were farming. Which was extremely dangerous since Kate was able to crush them, but they didnt know Kate hat her sneakers. They thought she had shoes with thin soles and that they would not be crushed. Kate saw the people out of the camo and smiled. She raised her right foot. Casting a shadow above a patch of grass, A tiny man farming there stared death in the eyes. And death was a lot more treaded that he expected him to be. Kate lowered her foot on the grass killing the tiny man without even realising it. The grass that Kate had stepped on was newly put and was weak the tiny people thought. That means that if we go deeper into the woods (the grass was like woods to them) we should be safe! they run deeper and deeper when suddenly theu thought: "we don't have to run deeper! we will just hide under the great old tree! (A rose bush) and we will be ok! the great tree is too strong even for her. Kate took her second step forward, reaching the "hard" grass. Her foot just went through it like it was minced meat. She flattened the grass and a couple of fields with it. she then proceeded to go towards the rose bush. "I always hated these roses, and since mom in not here to tell me not to do anything to them.. I guess I will end them." said Kate "dont worry! the great tree will stand!" said the man "it's trunk will prote-" *CRACK* the trunk of the rose bush broke under the mighty rubber treaded sole of her platform sneakers and Kate continued to apply more pressure. She knew there were people down there. And she wanted to hear them scream as she pasted them into blood stains. Suddenly the people started running. "not so faaaast" Kate SLAMMED HER FOOT ON THE BUSH OBLITERATING IT AND THE PEOPLE BENEATH IT. "where is you little tree now? you fucking bugs?" She said. she saw millions of tiny people going to the camouflaged city and the mud pit that was filled with snails instead of sharks. "GUYS, GUYS, CALM DOWN IT'S OK. KATE WOULD NEVER EVER GET HER FEET DIRTY FOR US. WE ARE GOOD." said Kate's dad "uuuhhh honey." said Kate's mom "yes?" he replied "how deep is the mud pit?" she asked "5 cm why?" he asked. Then he heard a splash. a big muddy splash. Kate had put her 6CM platform in the mud, and her feet was still out of the mud. The people inside the city couldn't see her cause of the camo. Suddenly a converse sneaker came through the camouflaged barrier. It had mud on it. It was Kate's foot and it came slamming down in the people. at least 1000 killed. "KATE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?" her dad yelled "dad... I have an urge. to stomp stuff. but i couldnt do it all these years because i didnt have platform sneakers, so... blame yourself for buying them." she said. then her other foot came into the city. Some people had tv's in their houses and heard the news. 

Reporter: "we now take you live in the borders of the city where a giant girl appears to be wanting to crush us alive in her sneakers"

The man watching tv said: " the borders?, that's like... RIGHT NEXT TO US!" he looked out of his window just to see a muddy wall that said:

CONVERSE ALL STAR                                                 

The man fainted. his family left him and Kate giggled as she saw the tiny people fleeing away from her. She was huge she could do anything she wanted to, and nothing could stop her. She just  laughed stomping and crushing buildings in her converse all star black white and red with black stripes platform sneakers. She didn't care if she kille someone she just wanted to entertain herself. she did it. after crushing the whole city. nothing was left there but a footprint. a footprint that said Converse ALL STAR size 11. When Kate got back to her house, she opened the door and saw a group of 300 men with forks and torches. "hah. cute..." she smiled. Moving her right leg forward she killed all of them. just by kicking them in different directions. Her tip toe in those converse was too violent. the ruby shaped front side of her converse ripped through their skins, spilling blood all over the house. Ther rubber was too hard for the tiny men to handle. And when it touched them. They felt, the cold rubber, eating through their skin, burning them alive and finally, it cut them in half. Leaving the other half at the bottom of Kate's shoe, and when she stepped down, it was gone too. "Maybe I should become a footballer" she giggled. She went up in het room, but her converse had so many crushed bones between the treads that it was acctually inconvinient to walk in them. So she didn't take them off. she just washed their bottoms, leaving two things. The blood stains at the sides. And the bones of the first crushed deaf man. "this is the beggining of a new era." she thought "the era, of death" she went to bed took her converse off, and placed them on a pile of dead bodies she had made. with the soles of the converse facing down, she wished all of the little men in the world good luck, and then she smiled. She knew something, something that would change the world. But she was going to wait till her 20th birthday. Because that day. She would get converse platform BOOTS.

to be continued...