- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Even though the story is PG, I suppose this chapter might get an R-rating, but since it's only one chapter of the story, I'm not gonna change the rating itself.

Much later, long after night had fallen, the people of Vandan were still celebrating. Fires were lit in the castle’s courtyard, fireworks went off every now and then, and the dancing and merrymaking didn’t seem like coming to an end soon. Belena, though, had had enough. She was never a girl who cared much for partying and, after saying goodnight to her family and everyone else, she took Lorek and decided to retire to her bedroom. She set him down on her bed, then went to the window and gazed out at the scene below. She could vaguely hear the voices of the tiny humans, but, since she was a giant, she knew they could probably see her silhouetted against the candlelight in her room. So she drew the curtains closed, kicked off her shoes and threw herself down on her bed, exhausted.

“I can’t wait to take off this dress!” she sighed, as Lorek came and stood next to her face.

“I think it’s a beautiful dress…”

“Oh, it is, it’s marvellous…but it’s such an inconvenience to wear. Still, it is my wedding dress, and Mom spent weeks making it for me, so I’m never going to throw it away. Maybe Sylvie can wear it on her wedding day, whenever that may be. Wait for me here, baby, and I’ll be back in a flash.”

She got up and went into the adjacent bathroom, and came out about twenty minutes later, wearing nothing but her underwear. Lorek’s heart began to beat faster as she lay down on the bed again: she looked unbelievably sexy in her brassiere and panties, and he wondered if she’d let him climb around on her body. Then he realized that she was his wife now, and that she probably wanted him to do more than just climb her. The thought gave him chills.

“Something wrong?” Belena asked. “You just froze all of a sudden.”

“I…you…you’re beautiful.”

She giggled: he was still the shy boy she’d met that day in the forest, when he accidentally fell into her bosom. She had been shy around him as well at first, but not any longer. Of course the fact that she could do anything with him, while he was completely powerless against her, gave her a huge advantage when it came to confidence levels. She decided to try and get him to feel more at ease: a husband shouldn’t be afraid of his loving wife, not for any reason. She picked him up and set him down on the exposed upper slope of her breast.

“So…here we are,” she said, giving him a seductive smile. “Just the two of us…alone…in my bed...”

“Yeah…”

“We could do anything we wanted to…”

“Uh…yeah…yeah, we could…”

“So…what do you want to do, my little sweetie pie?”

Lorek wasn’t an idiot. He knew exactly what she wanted to do…and if she had been a normal-sized girl he would have had sex with her without waiting another second. But she was a colossal giantess, capable of crushing him with the least amount of effort on her part. There was only a little bit of fear in him, but it was enough to make him hesitant.

“Look, Belena…”

“Not another word!” She put her fingertip on his face and silenced him. She had seen his fear and hesitation and had immediately realized how he felt about the situation.

“I know how feel, Lorek, and I don’t blame you. You can’t help but be scared of me, I know that. No matter how many times I promise you that I would never hurt you, you still feel that I have it in me to break that promise.”

“No, baby, I would never…I would never think that!”

How could he have been so stupid? Would she really suggest to him that they make love if she wasn’t absolutely sure that he wouldn’t be harmed? What kind of a wife would that make her? If he really and truly loved her, why couldn’t he trust her?

“Look,” she said, affectionately squeezing his body between her hands. “This is a new experience for both of us. We should take it slow, make every second of it special. This is love…it shouldn’t feel like a job that has to be completed, or like a task that has to be done to perfection! However, that being said…if you really don’t want to make love to me…well, that’s your choice. I would never force you to do that. You are the most important person in my life, Lorek, and your happiness the most important thing – I mean it!”

He sat and thought about what she’d said. It still wasn’t an easy choice to make – but sooner or later he’ll need to face the reality of the situation. Belena, meanwhile, had already given the matter a lot of thought. It had been a difficult thing to do, but a few weeks before her marriage she had approached her mother and asked her how to make love to a tiny human. Valerie had planned to talk to her daughter about sex, but had never managed to find the time, so she was glad Belena had taken the initiative and asked her. Over the next few weeks she and Belena had many forthright conversations about the topic, about what to do and what not to do and, most importantly, how to ensure that Lorek doesn’t get injured or killed during the act. She had told no-one about these discussions.

“I’ve got an idea,” Belena suggested to Lorek. “Let’s go one step at a time, all right? I’ll begin, and then we’ll see how far we get.”

“Oh…what do you mean?”

She lifted him off her breast and placed him on her exposed abdomen. Then she took off her bra and returned him to his previous spot. He was now just a few feet away from her giant nipple, and he felt his face growing warmer and a stirring between his legs.

“Can...can this really be happening?” he thought, watching her nipple rise and fall along with the rest of her breast.

He climbed up a little bit more and laid his hands on her nipple. It felt harder than he’d expected. Pressing down on it with all his strength, he could feel it grow even harder. She laughed at how excited he was becoming, but she was surprised to find herself enjoying it as well.

“Wow, that does feel good! You’ve got quite the touch, my little hubby! Don’t overdo it now, you hear? You’re gonna need your strength for later…”

“Oh, Belena…this…this is happening so quickly…”

“You think so? You wanna stop for now, leave the rest for another night?”

“Another night? No way! I…I want to have you now!”

She burst out with laughter.

“Gosh, you are so precious! My teeny-tiny man wants to ‘have me now’, does he? Hmm…I’ll consider it. But first, let’s see what little Lorek looks like without all those fancy clothes! Come here, let’s take these off.”

She undressed him as if he were a doll, tossing all his clothes to the floor. When he had only his underpants still on him she hesitated. Having never seen him naked, she hoped she wouldn’t be disappointed…but how could she be? He was so small, she didn’t think she’d able to spot any imperfections, and even if she did, would it really matter? He was hers now and she couldn’t wait to get him inside her. She finished undressing him and put his naked form in the palm of her hand. He was blushing most conspicuously and his cock was pointing straight up at her face. She touched him lightly between his legs with the tip of her finger. He gasped and grabbed onto her finger, and she felt his penis stiffening and his body begin to tremble.

She looked at him in wonder. Here was this tiny being, no bigger than her thumb, and yet she loved him with all her soul. She could take his small body and squeeze him to death in an instant – or she could squeeze him a lot more gently and make him the happiest guy on Earth. She took his arms between her fingers and moved them up and down, amazed at how delicate they were. Then she took his buttocks and clasped them together, his soft skin feeling like liquid beneath her fingertips.

“You are so amazing,” she whispered to him. “So small…and yet there’s so much I can do with you…”

“You can do whatever you want, my beautiful princess. I just want you to be happy.”

“Then you’re no longer scared…not even a little bit?”

“Not even a little bit. I love you so much. I want to be with you tonight…every night.”

She kissed him all over his body.

“I…I want to do it, Lorek. I want to make love to you! If you’ll give me a chance…”

“Belena…my love, I am yours. I will always be yours. And I want to do it just as badly as you do.”

This was it, Belena thought. The night on which she loses her innocence. It had been a perfect day, a culmination to a wonderful relationship, and she was ready to take the next step. She slipped off her panties and kicked them to the floor. Then she gave her love another kiss, just to show her appreciation.

“You’re so brave,” she smiled at him. “I think you should be rewarded. Just hold your breath, darling, and let me do the rest.”

She put him in feet-first. Just before she let go she felt him kiss the tip of her finger. Then he was gone, swallowed up by her womanhood. She could feel him inside her, moving deeper and deeper. It was an indescribable sensation; all she could think of was that this was the most thrilling and satisfying physical feeling she’d ever felt. She gave a few shrieks of pleasure and pushed him in even further. But no matter how much she enjoyed it, she never lost control. At the back of her mind she was aware of how important it was to keep Lorek from harm. She wanted this to be the first of many, many more intimate nights.

The next morning a tired-looking Belena came walking into the kitchen, long after the rest of her family had finished breakfast. Alban and Sylvie had left to visit the town, leaving Valerie to do the washing up, and to tidy up the castle after the events of yesterday. When she saw her daughter, Valerie gave her a hug and a kiss, and then asked if she had a good night’s sleep.

“Um…yeah…yes, it was very good,” Belena said, smiling with reminiscence. But she immediately stopped when she saw her mother watching her, and blushed a little.

“So…uh…where is everyone?” she asked.

“Oh, you know, out and about. Shall I make you some breakfast, dear? You look a little…a little dazed, if I may say so.”

“Huh? Oh, no thanks. I just came to get some water…yes, some water, to drink. I…oh, hey Valdan. I didn’t see you down there.”

Valdan waved up to his gigantic sister from where he was standing on the floor, wondering why she was acting so strangely. Before he could ask her what was going on, she had already filled a glass of water and was hurrying back to her room, nearly tripping over her robe.

“What’s going on with her?” Valdan asked his mother. “Do you think…she and Lorek…”

“I don’t think that’s any of our business, Valdan,” Valerie said, chuckling. “But, if you ask me, I think Belena’s life is going to change a lot in the next few weeks.”

She bent down, picked him up, and placed him on her shoulder, then carried on with her work.

Back in her room, Belena shut the door behind her, then went into the adjacent bathroom. She’d made herself a hot, soapy bath, to freshen up after all the events of yesterday. Lorek was waiting for her on the rim of the bathtub, watching her disrobe with wide eyes. She stepped over him and sank into the warm water, while he continued to stare at her in wonder.

“So…why aren’t you in the water yet, hmm?” she asked him. “I did make this bath for the both of us.”

“Oh…well, I thought…I mean, I was waiting for you. I didn’t want to start without you.”

“Such a gentleman! Come on, let’s get you fresh and clean again. In you go!”

She gave him a punt with her finger and he fell into the vast tub. The water was warm and relaxing, and when he came up for air he could see nothing but mountains of soap bubbles all around him. To Lorek, who had rarely had a bath in his life before, let alone a hot bubblebath, this was pure bliss. He began to swim forward, wondering if he’d be able to reach Belena. But he didn’t need to: her great hand came up beneath him and scooped him up, and soon he was flying above the water and landing on her chest, right between her enchanting breasts. She then pressed him firmly against her smooth skin and started rubbing herself with him. When she was done she set him upon her nipple. He clamped his legs around it and hugged her breast, while she stroked him with her tender fingers. Lorek was in heaven; life couldn’t get any more perfect than this, he thought.