- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated I’ve had lots of stuff happen in my real life lately and just haven’t really been inspired to write anything. Hopefully I will start updating this more regularly.

Darkness that’s all I could see around me, “where am I, how did I get here, what’s happening” was all I could think laying there in the complete blackness with no feeling of movement anywhere near. Then it all came rushing back, the chair, those giant feet, the Oreo’s and her huge mouth almost eating me like a crumb. And then the fall into her bag but then nothing till now. “Why is the bag so still, how long have I been out” I thought to myself.

I began walking in circles only to bump into what I assumed to be the walls of her school bag, she must have finished school and gone home, and she probably just dropped her bag in her room and went to do something else without a care to what may have been inside. After what felt like at least 2 hours of sitting in the dark, quiet place finally I heard a noise but only so faint that I couldn’t quite make out what it was but all I knew for sure was it was getting louder.

I’d heard this sound once before when I had first ran into this giantess of a girl, it was her footsteps booming their way towards me. Finally after the stomping got so close I could feel the ground begin to shake they stopped and light poured in past what I could now see to be the zipper of the bag miles above my head. And there she was the girl who had almost crushed me under her flat school shoes and came as close as she could to eating me as her snack. I saw a hand appear outside of the bag and slowly snake its way into the now slightly lit bag. Maybe she would finally see me down here, but I wasn’t that lucky she just grabbed a huge workbook from next to me. Removing it from the bag she stood up from her crouching position and grew to her full height towering over the bag and with ease swung her huge legs over the bag and me to walk away. She hadn’t seen me, I was still stranded here and who knew for how long.

Fortunately something good did come of her interaction with the bag, she had left the top of the bag open and even though I had no chance of climbing out I could now see around the bag. Now that she had gone I decided it was a good idea to check what my surroundings were like and I quickly began to realize that I was in fact in a smaller bag inside her immense school bag and surrounded by all different kinds of beauty products from huge lip-gloss tubes to large foam squares for what I assumed was her foundation. Just my luck I hadn’t only fallen into her backpack I must have fallen through the slightly ajar top of her makeup bag inside the backpack, I couldn’t help but be amazed by all these huge beauty products around me, these things were all way bigger than me but to her they would have just been small possessions for her to use as she pleased.

Another hour past and I had seen no signs of anyone yet but that was all about to change because little to my knowledge this goddess had plans to go out tonight and would soon come to get her makeup to get ready.

Suddenly the footsteps began again but this time her foot must have clipped the side of the bag and sent me falling, thankfully one of her foam squares took my fall and I could just hold onto it to save myself falling again. Without warning I saw the giant hand reach down into the backpack and grab the bag I was in easily hauling it up and out of the backpack. Only now I discovered the bag was see through. I could see parts of her room around me that weren’t blocked by the makeup in here with me. Although she did take up a lot of the back portion of my view with her giant body. However my viewing was but short as she dropped the bag down onto her dresser in front of a giant mirror before she sat down in a huge chair and began pulling her hair out of the way of her face. In all this commotion I noticed my leg had pushed into the foam I was on and I was now stuck here just hoping this wasn’t the one she decided to grab today.

As I had already figured out luck was not on my side anymore as I watched her fingers slowly reach down and grab the piece between her giant thumb and index finger pressing me in ever harder to the point where I could no longer move as she had pressed one of my arms and both my legs into the soft foam. My only form of defence was to hold my one free arm out in front of me but I knew it wouldn’t help me in the coming times. She began to slowly turn the foam around in her finger finally taking her finger of me but facing me to a much worse fate, I watched the makeup slowly fall down onto me, I was to be the side of the sponge that would be dragged all over her face to apply a layer of makeup. After she poured a little blob of the stuff onto me I could still see barely after using my one free hand to wipe the stuff out of my eyes, but this was not a pleasant site to behold. My entire field of vision was filled with her face as she slowly moved me closer to her looming cheeks. And then just dark but not the peaceful dark of the bag, dark with the feeling of being very forcefully dragged and smashed across her giant face as nothing more than some makeup. And I knew that to her she was just casually applying makeup to her face without a second thought to what might be under there. Finally after what felt like hours of being slammed into the face of this goddess she moved me off her face but then did a couple of “quick” touch ups by dragging me across smaller sections to rub all the left over makeup in. I watched as she held me in front of her face and slowly made different expressions to make sure she had applied her makeup well, happy with the end result she dunked me and the sponge into a pool of water to wash all the leftover foundation off her sponge, then once I was drenched in water and all the makeup was off she was about to drop it when she felt a little lump under her fingers but just shrugged it off as a clump of foundation and planted her fingernail under me scrapping me out of the sponge. Doing this made me have another sudden burst of hope, “she’s noticed me!” was all I could think to myself but then to my utter disappointment she lined up her other finger next to me and flicked me away at speeds so fast I couldn’t see where I was going only to send me into something which once again knocked me out. My last thought being “I was so close”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

again sorry for not updating this at all. i know this chapter was a little different but its an idea iv been wanting to write out for a awhile now. please leave reviews with advice or even chapter ideas. ps i tried a little harder with re reading, editing and such with this chapter, does it show?