- Text Size +

  Dawn could feel Lucky moving around a little between her breasts but after he had gotten himself comfortable he stopped squirming and stayed still, just like he was instructed to. For almost anyone it would be close to impossible to escape this cell, there were no doors since Vortex technology was used to get in and out of the cell. There were several vents so that a decently supply of oxygen was getting into the cell; her captors didn’t want her to suffocate under their watch. There was a small camera watching her every move but for what she had planned would only take a few seconds and there would be no guarantee that it would work, she just hoped that luck would be on her side but that’s one reason why she had named her little lizard Lucky. He seemed to bring her good fortune from time to time and she hoped that this time he would be lucky for her and not just in name.

  Before she went through with her plan she made one last check to see if Lucky was alright. She quickly unzipped her costume back down to her chest and looked to see if Lucky was in a comfortable position, it only took her a moment to see that he was both comfortable and safe between her breasts. She gave him one little stroke on his head before zipping her costume back up. She was now ready for what she needed to do.

  Quickly and carefully she moved her body towards the bed. She was too tall to walk over to it like she normally would have; instead she had to walk in a squatted position. She felt a little stupid but it was one of the downsides to her size. She remembered that when she was younger she would be sad about her size but she always remembered that her mother was taller than her. That was the only thing about her size that made her happy but she remembered the morning when she woke up and realised that Jessica now had to look up at her. It was a day that she never forgot and ever since then it seemed that Jessica was getting a little shorter every day, the difference was too minute to actually notice but over the course of several months and years the change was obvious. She also remembered the days when she was too tall for the oversized doorframes and when she first stood up and her head hit the ceiling.

  For now they were all just memories as Dawn placed both hands onto the bed and began to concentrate. The bed itself was too small for Dawn to sleep in comfortably, unlike her mother when Dawn slept she did not shrink in size, she remained a giantess twenty four seven. As she concentrated a wave of energy transferred from her fingertips and entered the bed and immediately it began to grow. This would be a strain on her abilities since it was already gigantic and for what she had planned she needed the bed to be a lot bigger. At first the change was subtle but as the seconds went by the bed continued to grow bigger and bigger, longer and longer. It had already been very large but now it was edging its way towards the cell walls. It only took a few seconds for it to be large enough for Dawn to sleep comfortably but for her plan it wasn’t comfort that she wanted. It was a way out.

  As Dawn continued to increase the size of the bed she needed to move back a little as the bed continued to stretch and expand. The bed was made out of a strong allow and was specifically designed so that it could carry the weight of a giant person. She just hoped that it was strong enough for her plan to work or else she would break the bed and still be stuck in the cell. As the bed continued to grow it finally reached the wall that could become transparent with a simple command. As soon as it hit the wall the bed moved back until it struck the adjacent wall but it continued to expand. The walls began to groan as the expanded bed continued to push against it. For the moment it seemed that the wall was not going to budge but the expanding bed was too much for the wall to handle and it began to crack under the strain. Much to Dawn’s delight the bed was seemingly strong enough to break through the wall like she had planned.

  Seconds later the bed crashed through the wall leaving a large hole big enough for Dawn to squeeze through, but before she wanted to squeeze herself she continued to increase the size of the bed so that the hole would be bigger for her. By the time she was finished with increasing the size of the bed it was large enough to make her look small if she lay in it but that would only last for a moment. As soon as she thought the hole was large enough for her to squeeze through comfortably she took her hands off the bed and almost instantly it began to shrink in size. She only had to wait for a few seconds before the ben was small enough to fit in the cell again and the hole was completely open to her.

  Her actions had not gone unnoticed however, almost as soon as she had begun to increase the size of the bed security personnel who were watching her through the camera had raised the alarm but Dawn’s entire plans had only taken around thirty seconds and it had not been enough time to properly initiate the countermeasures. Almost immediately knockout gas had begun to pump into the cell but with such a huge space and due to its weight it remained close to the ground and Dawn’s head was above the gas level. Given some minutes it would be able to reach her but she would not give it the opportunity. She had already squeezed herself through the large hole and she was out of the cell and seemingly free. In this part of the facility there were still very high ceilings so Dawn was able to stand up to her full height with her head only a few feet from the ceiling.

  It only took a few seconds for security personnel to begin amassing near her cell as they saw that she was attempting to escape. Just because she had escaped her cell didn’t mean that she was truly free and she also needed to find her effects before she could truly leave the facility. The wrist device that she had brought with her from the future was the only way she could pinpoint Tucker’s exact location. She had used her own DNA to pick up Tucker’s since half of his DNA was within her. It would also have detected Jessica’s location but since she was still in Limbo she wouldn’t show up on her scanners.

  The next part of Dawn’s plan rested entirely on luck. She had not truly thought her plan entirely through, unlike Jessica she didn’t have a close to genius level I.Q., in fact she struggled a lot with her schoolwork and she often felt stupid. That was one reason why she valued her friendship with Graham. He would help her out if she ever struggled with her schoolwork and in turn she would help him with his bully problem. There was one thing that Dawn hated more than her mother and that was bullies. She had enough size and strength to make any bully think twice and as long as Graham remained with Dawn he was under her protection. Neither of them kept tabs on who owed each other what but she could truly call him a friend. They would spend a lot of time together outside of school and he would not treat her like a giant freak, he treated her as if she was a normal person and she didn’t want to admit just how happy she was when she was with him. She did feel very guilty borrowing his self-made time travelling device without his permission but she thought that he would have wanted her to be happy. Also due to his nerd like qualities he also had very few friends and it was safe to say that Dawn was his best friend and she never mistreated him. With him she was truly a gentle giantess. The pair were not lovers but were very good friends and they would do almost anything for each other. There was even their school prom coming up shortly and he had vowed to find a way to shrink her so that she would be able to enjoy the dance as a normal person. She didn’t like the idea of being his test subject but the idea of being normal overwhelmed her sense of caution. She had to admit that it was one of the things that she would miss if she never returned to her own time but as long as she had her father with her she thought that everything would be alright for her.

  Within seconds of her escape security personnel were forming right in front of her and they were all lightly armed. Her sudden escape had happened so quickly that there had been no time to properly arm them with weapons that would actually harm Dawn. The rifles that they were equipped with not powerful enough to do any damage to her, the energy bullets that they were equipped with were not powerful enough to pierce her thick skin or even get through the fabric of her costume. The costume itself was an old one that Jessica no longer used; although it had been a little small for Dawn she had simply used her powers to increase its size until it fit her.

  When all of the personnel had assembled there were only two dozen of them but there were more on their way. Already Dawn could hear alarms sounding and it was a small wonder if anyone in the facility didn’t know that she had escaped. She knew that she only had a short amount of time before numerous agents appeared and although she was big she knew that she would not be able to overcome the combined might of numerous agents. She knew that there were a couple of agents who were powerful enough to stop her singlehandedly and one of those agents was Agent Carpenter. Her telepathic abilities meant that she could turn Dawn’s brain into mush if she was close enough. But before she engaged the security personnel she wanted to give them an opportunity to retreat. She did not truly want to harm them but she would not allow them to get in her way.

  “Listen up little people because I’m only going to tell you once,” said Dawn in an intimidating voice. She had learned long ago that she could intimidate almost anyone with a mere change in the tone of her voice. She had used it in the past and now she hoped that it would work for her again. “Stay out of my way and I promise that I will not hurt you. Try and stop me and I can’t guarantee that you’ll leave here with your lives.”

  She waited for a few moments to see exactly what they would do next. She was disappointed to see that they were still pointing their rifles at her and she gave out a sigh as she realised what she would have to do next. She felt the first energy bullet strike her abdomen but it bounced off harmless and fell to the ground. It was then that she began to feel more energy bullets strike her body but again it was not causing any damage to her. She bent down and swats away several personnel but she was careful not to hurt them too much. For now all she wanted to do incapacitate them so that she didn’t have their deaths on her consciousness. She was more like her mother than she hated to admit and the tough girl persona that she had been portraying was more of an act. Her anger towards her mother had made her deny her true self. Unlike what many people believed she didn’t want to go around crushing people, she just hated the way that they viewed her as a freak instead of a person. At least when her mother had grown up she had been a normal sized person, for Dawn she had been a giantess from birth so she had never experienced what it was like to be normal. But she thought that if she was with her normal sized father she would feel more at peace with herself.

  The security personnel continued to fire upon her but all their bullets just harmlessly bounced off her and she would swat them away as if they were flies. Many of the personnel hit the ground hard and were knocked out by the impact but for every second Dawn used combating these personnel was more time that reinforcements had to assemble and if there were any agents with them she would be in big trouble. She used much of her mighty strength but she made sure not to use too much. She didn’t want to kill them; she just wanted to make sure that they were taken care of. It only took the mighty giantess less than a minute to knock out all but one of the personnel. The remaining soldier was a young man who had only been working at the facility for a couple of months. He was terrified when he saw that he was the only member of his group still standing. Despite everything that he was taught he dropped his rifle and tried to run away, this was futile however since it was very easy for Dawn to reach over and pick him up. He kicked and screamed as Dawn’s long fingers wrapped around him and he was lifted off the ground and into the air. Dawn also stood back up to her full height so that he was as high off the ground as possible. For what she had planned next she had to use fear to get to where she wanted. It had worked well for her in the past and she hoped that it would work this time.

  “WHERE IS MY STUFF!” shouted Dawn in a booming voice. She was doing everything she could to make herself seem as threatening as possible.

  “Y-you’re what?” stuttered the soldier.

  “DON’T PLAY GAMES WITH ME LITTLE MAN!” She could feel his body shake in her hand with every word she spoke. “TELL ME WHERE MY THINGS ARE AND PERHAPS I WON’T CRUSH YOU INTO DUST!”

  “P-please don’t I have a wife and kids.” He thought that he was begging for his life but in truth he was in no real danger. Dawn was practically all bark and no bite but for now that was exactly what she wanted. She had been taught how to use her size and strength over the course of a number of years and she knew exactly how much pressure and force it would take to hurt someone. She did tighten her fingers so that the soldier would think that she was being serious but time was still not on her side. At any moment reinforcements could show up and ruin her escape attempt. “Ok, Ok I’ll tell you.” There were tears running down his cheeks as his spirit was broken.

  “Good now that wasn’t so hard was it?” She had lowered the volume of her voice to show that she was pleased with him. “Now tell me where I my belt and my device is and I promise I’ll let you go unharmed.”

  Meanwhile some distance away Tucker was sitting in a small room with Chloe sitting right next to him. It was much like a waiting room but it he was not waiting for another interrogation. He wasn’t sure exactly what was going on but he was glad to see a familiar face, although he had only met Chloe once on the night that he first came to Home he did feel safe around her. There was a small bowl with some small biscuits on a table a couple of metres away from where they were sitting. Instead of getting up to reach it Chloe just stretched her arm to an almost impossible length so that she could grab the bowl and she brought it back towards them. Tucker was in amazement with what he was seeing, he had seen people with stretching abilities in comics and on TV but he had never seen it in real life. It also surprised him with how naturally Chloe seemed when using her abilities. It was almost like she had been able to stretch her body her entire life. She took one of the biscuits out of the bowl and handed it over to Tucker.

  “Cookie?” asked Chloe as she passed the biscuit to Tucker. Since he was sitting right next to her she didn’t have to use her stretching abilities to be able to reach him.

  “Err thanks,” replied Tucker as he took a bite out of the biscuit. It tasted different to any biscuit that he had ever tasted before. It did taste delicious and he had a feeling that it was healthy much like all the other food on Home. But there was a few things on his mind that he wanted to get out in the open. “What is going to happen to me now?”

  “I’m not sure just yet. I was just told to keep you here for the moment before we receive any further orders.” She could see that there was some concern in his face. It didn’t take a telepath to know that there was more on his mind. “What’s wrong Tucker?”

  “I’m just worried about Jessica. I know that Dawn said that when she left that Jessica would come back as if nothing had happened but I don’t know that for sure. She’s been so nice to me and yet I could do nothing to help her when she needed me the most. It’s like when my ex-wife had a miscarriage, we had been so looking forward to having a child together but when she miscarried late into the pregnancy she wasn’t the same since. I tried everything I could to make her happy but it wasn’t enough, she couldn’t go through another pregnancy and since then I guess we just drifted apart.”

  “I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s hard for any parent to lose their child like that.” She put her hand on Tucker’s soldier and they both looked at each other. “There was nothing you could have done to help Jessica or your ex-wife so you shouldn’t beat yourself up about it. Don’t worry no matter what Jessica’s going through right now she’s a big girl, she can take care of herself. Believe me it’s not the worst thing she’s had to deal with.”

  “Really?”

  “Sure the amount of times she’s saved our asses over the years I think everyone on Home can give her a debt of gratitude. The only thing bigger than that girl’s shoe size is her heart, more than once she has put herself in harm’s way so that she can save everyone else. If it wasn’t for her sheer size and enhanced healing abilities she would have died many times over for us.”

  “Wow.” He knew that Jessica was a very nice person but he didn’t know that she had actually put herself in harm so that she could protect everyone on Home. He couldn’t help but feel a sense of honour with the fact that he had been living with her for the past week although a few days of that had been him in a hospital bed. He wanted to ask Jessica about all her heroic deeds over the years but first he would have to wait for her to return. Just being away from her made him feel empty inside. Only his mother had made him feel like that but he had lost her some years ago. “So how did she save everyone on Home?”

  “Well it happened…” Suddenly there was a series of loud banging noises that interrupted the beginning of Chloe’s story. There was the tell-tale sound of rifle shots and cracking sounds. She knew that something very bad was happening but she couldn’t leave Tucker. Her orders were to stay with him at all times. “Don’t move.”

  Chloe remained seated in her chair but she stretched her neck and right arm and went towards the nearby door. Using her extended arm she opened the door and popped her head and arm through it. By doing this she could investigate what the disturbance was and yet remain with Tucker. He could only watch as her head and hand disappeared out of the door and saw both her arm and neck grow longer and longer by the second. He was very impressed and he wondered if Chloe could stretch herself until she would be able to look Jessica in the eye. It would be a wonder for him to see Chloe as tall as Jessica but unlike her Chloe would most likely be extremely thin and she would look like a beanpole. At least with Jessica’s height she had the right proportions so that it didn’t look completely insane.

  As Chloe continued to stretch her neck she could hear alarms sounding but she still needed to find out exactly what was going on. After several minutes her neck was hundreds upon hundreds feet long and she eventually reached the cell where Dawn had been held. Much to her surprise Dawn was not in the cell and she could also see many injured personnel on the ground. She could also see that a huge hole had been made in one of the nearby walls and it was large enough to be made by someone of Dawn’s size. This was when Chloe realised just what had happened and as quickly as she could she retracted her neck and arm until she was back in the room with Tucker. He looked at her for in amazement but almost as soon as she was back to normal she stood up and grabbed Tucker’s arm.

  “Come on Tucker we need to leave now,” said Chloe as she watched Tucker stand up.

  “W-what’s going on?” replied Tucker in confusion. Things were happening extremely fast and he hadn’t had a moment to fully comprehend just what was happening.

  “I’ll tell you what’s happening,” said a mysterious voice.

  Both Tucker and Chloe looked towards the door and saw Agent Barnes standing there. He had only just gotten to the door and Chloe had not seen him while she had investigated the disturbance. Tucker was glad to see a familiar face but he still wasn’t too keen with Agent Barnes. The pair had not seen eye to eye but Tucker was still thankful for what he had done for both himself and Jessica on Doloria. He knew that he could trust him; it was just that he did intimidate him.

  “Agent Barnes what’s happening?” asked Chloe.

  “Unfortunately Dawn has escaped and I we have been given orders to take him to a classified location until the threat has been neutralised,” replied Agent Barnes. He remained professional as he always did. “If Dawn gets her hands on Mr Martel then universe itself could be doomed.”

  “What how?” replied Tucker. He couldn’t think of how him being with Dawn could possibly destroy the universe. At first he thought it was some kind of joke but as he saw Agent Barnes’ expression he knew that it was no joke.

  “That is classified information. Please Mr Martel you will have to trust me when I tell you that for the sake of every living thing in existence you need to come with me right now. There may be a time when I can explain to you exactly what’s going on but for now you’ll just have to trust me, like you trust Agent Snape.”

  Tucker stood there for a moment so that he could think. He knew that Agent Barnes had a bit of an attitude problem but he was not a bad person. He was an agent like Jessica and the others and he knew that only trusted people had the opportunity to become an agent. He gave Agent Barnes a quick nod to show that he understood what was about to happen. It was all Agent Barnes needed to see before he began to lead Tucker away. Chloe followed closely behind them since she was going to be the additional protection that had been required. They needed to leave as soon as possible or else things would take a turn for the worse.

  Meanwhile in the main lab Doctor Crilly and numerous other scientists were still studying Dawn’s wrist device. They had heard the alarms ringing but their work had been too important for them to be evacuated. Every moment that went by brought the universe closer and closer to its own destruction. Both Agents Orton and Carpenter had taken the generals away to safety. It was not known exactly what was happening but they were still evacuated to a safer location.

  All the scientists continued to work as quickly and efficiently as they could but they began to hear a crashing sound. It was relatively quiet at first but the sound was getting louder with each passing moment. On the far side of the lab they could see the enormous wall begin to crack as it was being pounded from the other side. They knew what was happening but they could still not leave the area. If they did not complete their research everyone in existence was doomed. A couple of them were beginning to panic and they did begin to run but the others remained behind.

  After a few seconds the wall finally shattered and a hole appeared that was large enough for the towering Dawn to step through. The ceiling in the lab was still very high so she was able to stand up to her full height, this had been very lucky for her but the most frightening thing about her entrance was that tons of debris began to rain down from the hole in the wall. A few of the scientists who had been close to the wall had to run for cover as she fully stepped through the gaping hole. Dawn also still had the security soldier in her hand and he was still struggling to get free. He was in a state of complete panic and he wasn’t even thinking about the close to two hundred foot drop if he did break out of her grip.

  By now many of the other scientists were also beginning to run away but Doctor Crilly remained by Dawn’s wrist device. He knew exactly what she wanted and he grabbed the wrist device and tried to flee, without it he could not complete his research and the time anomalies would continue until there was literally nothing left. He also grabbed her belt since it could also be vital to his research although he doubted it but at this moment in time he didn’t want to leave anything to chance.

  For his co-operation Dawn placed the security soldier on the ground and he ran away from her screaming. She never liked it when people ran away from her like that but in her mind it would be worth it if it led to her being reunited with her father. It only took her a moment to spot the fleeing Doctor Crilly and she stepped over towards him. He had been some distance away but with her long legs she made the ground up in mere seconds but she did not watch where she placed her enormous feet. She crushed several expensive pieces of equipment but there had been no danger of her crushing a scientist. They had all fled at first sight of her so that was one thing that she didn’t have to worry about.

  As soon as she was close enough to Doctor Crilly she bent down and grabbed him before he could escape through a normal size door. If she had been a moment later he would have escaped but she picked him up and brought him up to her level. He was afraid but he kept a firm grip of both the belt and wrist device. He thought that he would put up a fight before giving up both items but it took only minimal effort for Dawn to use her other hand to rip them both off him. His grip was nowhere near strong enough to keep a hold of them in comparison to Dawn’s strength.

  “Please you can’t take those,” begged Doctor Crilly hold out his hand towards Dawn. “We need them to send you back to your time!”

  “I’m not going back to my time,” replied Dawn as she glared at Doctor Crilly. She did not like being told that she needed to go back to her own time. “I’m staying here so I can be with my dad and nothing you can do to stop me.”

  “But you don’t understand you have to go back. You’ve caused a time paradox, just remaining here is going to destroy everything. You need to go back before…” Before he could finish his sentence he felt Dawn’s grip around him tighten as a flash of rage overtook her. He found it hard to breathe and he only felt her grip grow tighter.

  “YOU’RE LYING!” Her voice was so loud Doctor Crilly had to cover his ears. “YOU’RE TRYING TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME! YOU’RE JUST LIKE HER!” Her grip continued to tighten. He felt one of his ribs begin to crack and he could see the hate in Dawn’s eyes. “NO ONE IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM HIM!”