- Text Size +

With each passing moment Jessica was beaten down more and more and she was beginning to lose consciousness. The band of giantesses around her were beating her senseless and their constant strikes were taking their toll on the larger giantess. Despite the fact that Jessica was near invulnerable even she had her limits and she would soon be reaching them if she didn't do something quickly to resolve this situation.

She could feel bruises appearing all over her body but thankfully her bones were not breaking yet but that would soon happen if this rate of attack continued. She could feel pain all over her body as the giantesses attacked every single part of her being. If it had not been for her growth spurt she would have likely been beaten to death or at least be knocked unconscious.

"She hasn't got much left in her," said one of the Giantesses as she kicked Jessica in the ribs. "But she can take a beating I'll give her that."

But suddenly one of the giantesses felt something strike her in the back. Almost instantly whatever struck her back exploded sending her down to the ground. This instantly caught the attention of the other giantesses. They looked towards the ground and saw what looked to be an agent standing on the ground. He was a short man with blond hair and he was standing there with Sue. She was armed with a special rifle that had a small amount of smoke coming out of the nozzle indicating that she had just fired it.

The giantesses still had size on their side and they thought that they outnumbered these two agents. But from their vantage point they didn't realise that it was Sue that they were going to be dealing with. They had been briefed on the strengths and weaknesses of almost all of the agents of Park Incorporated but they hadn't noticed that it was her yet. The other agent they recognised as Agent Flowers who had the ability to generate destructive waves of Plasma. He was amongst one of the most destructive agents in the company and even needed a regulator attached to his VSC to keep his power in check.

"Ok remember your training Flowers," said Sue as she readied herself for what was going to happen next. "Stay cool and we will both get out of this in one piece."

Quickly Sue began to multiply herself and the giantesses were surprised to see her multiply rapidly. As the seconds went by the number of Sues increased dramatically, it only took her a few moments to create an army of herself. There were well over a thousand Sues by the time that she had finished multiplying and they filled up the street in front of the giantesses.

Almost straight away the Sues began to fire the rifles at the giantesses. Much like Jessica the energy bullets that were striking these giantesses were bouncing off of their thick skins. But the fact that there were thousands of these energy bullets striking them every second it was enough to disorientate the group. But a couple of them were making their way forwards towards the Sues and one of them even felt a blast strike her chest that didn't come from any of the clones. This one had come from Agent Flowers himself and it was enough to knock her back a little. But it still wasn't enough to put her down, each of the giantesses had the same size and strength that Jessica had before her growth spurt and it would take a lot of fire power to take any of them down.

Sue and Agent Flowers's plan wasn't to defeat the giantesses. Even if Sue multiplied herself until there were literally millions of her she wouldn't be able to take down the entire group of giantesses. Their task was to simply keep them occupied until reinforcements could be brought in and prevent them from killing Jessica. They had just happened to be the closest to the scene at the time and had been called into action at the last possible minute. They had fought in many simulations where they took on a giant monster that was roughly the same size and power as Jessica. But never did they think that they would take on this many giantesses at one time.

Almost immediately when the one giantess was able to reach this army of Sues she brought her enormous foot down on several of them killing them instantly. Their deaths were felt by the original Sue who winched in pain as she felt the others slip out of existence. But still her clones continued to assault on the giantess in hopes that they were giving the armed forces more time to mobilize.

What the three agents didn't realise that this wasn't just a local problem. All around the city there were other giantesses taking down various targets. They were attacking military targets, Park Incorporated and the police stations all around the city. The same was happening at all the major cities and military bases on Home. They had giant women appear out of almost nowhere and begin to attack the targets. Each of these giantesses were their own individual person so there were no clones at work.

The attacks had started so quickly that there hadn't been any time to properly prepare and quickly they were being overwhelmed. With each passing moment the giantesses were causing more and more damage and as to be expected with these kind of attacks the death toll was beginning to rise as well. Many of these were military personnel and those who stood in their way. Some were just innocent people who got caught in the crossfire.

There weren't tens or hundreds of giantesses attacking these various targets but there were thousands of them. Their attacks seemed to be well co-ordinated and seemed to be perfect for crippling the forces that could respond to such an attack. Whatever they were set out to do they seemed to be succeeding.

Back at the scene where the attacks first started the group of giantesses were so fixated on trying to harm Sue and Agent Flowers they didn't notice that Jessica was slowly getting back to her feet. For the first time in years she was experiencing something inside of her that she would consider to be true rage. These giantesses had just tried to kill her and seemed to be going to destroy a good friend and one of her work colleagues. This was something that she couldn't let happen and she knew that there was only one way that she could stop them and talking to them was definitely not the answer.

Although Jessica's body ached from all the punishment that she had just received she still had enough fight in there to begin to take it back to the giantesses that had just tried to murder her. First she grabbed the hair of one of the giantesses and slammed her head into the ground with such ferocity that it was lucky that she didn't die from the impact. But Jessica knew how much strength to use to knock out her opponent, despite everything that was happening she still wasn't going to kill anyone unless she had absolutely no choice.

This action instantly caught the attentions of the giantesses. Some turned their attentions back to Jessica while the others still went to attack Sue and Agent Flowers. The two agents were holding out but with every second that went by more and more of Sue's clones were being killed and she could feel all of their deaths as if she were experiencing them herself. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this up until the strain of having all of those clones killed finally took her out much like the battle with the Rammun possessed Jessica. But as she was about to collapse she saw that Jessica was actually taking the battle back to the giantesses. A smile appeared on her face as she knew that the situation was going to turn soon but she did wonder what was taking the reinforcements so long to get to their location. They didn't realise that they were dealing with other giantesses all around the city. It was almost like the city was in the middle of a warzone but it wasn't a situation that was unique here. It was happening on every major city on Home and there seemed to be nothing that could stop these giantesses.

With the first giantess down Jessica turned her attentions to the other giantesses that had been attacking her and her friends. She punched another one square in the gut winding the giantess and making her fall down to her knees as she gasped for breath. Another giantess moved behind Jessica to try and take her down from there but a sharp elbow in the face sent her flying to the ground.

The power that Jessica could feel in her body did make her feel that she was invincible. But rather than becoming overconfident she kept herself calm and composed just like she had trained. She knew that overconfidence was one of the leading facts into causing a mistake. She had been at this job too long to make a mistake like this so she stayed focus on the task at hand. She had taken down five giantesses that had begun to attack her and she still had around six to go before the fight would be over.

One giantess had already been taken down by Agent Flowers's plasma attack to her back. All the giantesses that were unconscious all shrank in size and to Jessica it felt extremely familiar to her. It was the exact same thing that happened to her when she was either asleep or unconscious. She had also noticed that all of these giantesses were exactly the same height. There was no difference in height at all, not even an inch. Each woman had the exact height and strength as each other and this was exactly the same as Jessica before she had undergone her recent growth spurt.

One big concern in her mind was that she hadn't seen Tucker for some minutes and more than anything she wanted to try and find him. But she knew that she wouldn't be able to until all of these giantesses were taken down and that the area was safe for him. She hoped that he was either hiding or had gotten help from Sue or Agent Flowers. But the fact that these giantesses were still roaming the street meant that it was not safe for her to start her search and that to truly make sure that he would be safe she would have to take all of them down.

Now that the element of surprise had disappeared Jessica was prepared for all of these giantesses. One of them did try to punch her in the jaw but the impact did almost no damage and Jessica grabbed her fist and snapped her wrist. The giantess screamed in pain before Jessica responded with another powerful punch.

Two more giantess tried to grab her arms in an attempt to try and over power her but Jessica used her newfound strength to lift both women off of their feet and slam throw them into two of the other giantesses. The impact knocked all four women out leaving only one giantess still unharmed. This lone giantess could see that the tables had turned and now she was being confronted by a giantess who was easily thirty feet bigger than her and unthinkably strong, she was also facing an army of Sues armed with rifles and a man who had enough power within his body to blow a hole right through the planet. She began to quiver as she dropped to her knees in a sign that she was surrendering. But that didn't last long as Jessica grabbed her by the collar and lifted her into the air. The giantess had expected to be the big one but the fact that she was being manhandled by Jessica only drove home the fact that she was bigger and stronger than the other giantess. In fact Jessica was somewhat amazed herself when she realised that she could barely feel the weight of the giantess that she was holding onto. Her strength had increased even more than she expected.

Jessica rose the giantess up to her eye level and thankfully the fabric of the giantess's outfit was strong enough to prevent it from ripping. But as the giantess looked into the larger face of Jessica she could see that she wasn't very happy and her feet were dangling off the ground since in proportion Jessica was a good foot taller than her. She had always thought that Jessica was a gentle giantess but now that she saw that she was angry she actually feared for her own life.

"Alright you better listen up because I'm only going to ask you this once," said Jessica with a stern look on her face and some anger in her voice. "You're going to tell me exactly what is going on here, and maybe, just maybe you'll be able to walk away from this without any broken bones."

"Please I can't," replied the giantess with tears running down her face. She was in absolute fear and at the mercy of Jessica. "He'll kill me."

"Who will kill you?" There was still silence from the giantess. "You're afraid of him aren't you?" Slowly the giantess nodded her head. "Well he's not here and I am! TELL ME WHO IS BEHIND THIS!" Jessica needed to seem as intimidating as possible, in truth she didn't want to hurt this giantess and had only said that she would harm her to try and get the information that she needed. It was something that she wasn't particularly proud of what she was doing but she thought that it was better than harming the woman.

"Ok just please don't hurt me." The giantess was practically begging for Jessica not to harm her and she truly believed that the larger and stronger giantess was going to hurt her. It was true that the person who had put these events into motion was not actually present and that it was Jessica who there and threatening her. "His name is..."

Suddenly the giantess felt a sharp pain throughout her body but it was not Jessica who had caused this pain. She started to scream out and almost immediately Jessica realised that the giantess was beginning to shrink. It was relatively slow at first but as it continued the rate became faster and faster. Without knowing exactly what to do Jessica placed the giantess on the ground as she continued to shrink. Within seconds she was only half her height, then a quarter, then down to an eighth. As the giantess reached her normal size one of the Sue clones stepped up to her but one thing that was obvious was the sheer terror that was on the face of the giantess.

Much to the surprise of Jessica, Sue and Agent Flowers the giantess seemed to continue to shrink even when she was down to her normal size. At first they thought that the giantess had originally been someone who was actually very short but after she went down past four and a half feet they soon realised that this wasn't the case. The giantess was screaming for help but there seemed to be nothing that anyone could do to help her. As she looked up at Jessica she looked like a growing goddess but in truth it was her that was shrinking and rather than slowing down the process was happening faster and faster.

When the giantess was down to a few inches tall one of Sue's clones picked her up but even at this incredibly small size the giantess continued to shrink. Her cries for help were getting quieter and quieter with each passing second. Jessica knelt down onto the ground and stared at the clone's hand and both women watched the giantess shrink smaller and smaller. Even with Jessica's enhanced vision she was struggling to see the shrinking woman. The woman became nothing more than a speck on the hand of the clone and it was only a couple of seconds later that the woman disappeared completely from view.

"Is she still there?" asked Jessica with some anxiety in her voice. She was just hoping that the woman had only shrunk from her sight and not out of the sight of the Sue clone. But things still seemed to look dire for everyone as the clone shook her head. This led to only one conclusion.

"No she's gone completely," replied the clone. "She shrank right out of sight and there was nothing we could have done to stop it from happening."

"We could have gotten some help from the company." She was beginning to feel guilty about what had happened. She knew that this woman had just tried to kill her but even so she didn't want her to shrink out of sight like that.

"There wasn't any time. You saw yourself, she went from being a towering giantess into a minute speck in less than a minute. There was nothing we could have done to stop it." The clone began to have a quick look around and she noticed that the other clones were beginning to disappear until there was only herself, Jessica, Agent Flowers and the original Sue remaining. "At least the area is secure."

This was true, the giantesses had all been taken down although there were two who were still conscious and thus hadn't shrunk in size. But one was still winded from Jessica's mighty punch while the other was still on the ground with a broken ankle. Jessica did feel relieved that the battle was over but there was one thing that she did notice. She couldn't see Tamsin as one of the giantesses who had been defeated. This got her thinking for a moment but then she realised something else, something that disturbed her much more. She couldn't see Tucker anywhere and quickly she stood back up to her full height and began to look around for him but she couldn't see him at all. Rather than outright panicking Jessica thought that he was simply hiding somewhere and was just waiting for her to give him the all clear. She would have thought that he would have come out of hiding by now but she still had to try in case he didn't realise that the battle was over.

"Tucker you can come out now!" shouted Jessica so she could be sure that he could hear her. She waited for several seconds and still there was nothing. "Tucker where are you?" She waited a few more seconds but there was still nothing. With each passing second it was like a knife going into her heart and it was the last thing that her body needed right now. She was still battered and bruised from the attack by the giantesses and she wasn't sure if one of her ribs were broken but she wouldn't let up until she found Tucker.

Quickly Jessica squatted down again and looked towards the original Sue. Her other clone was still standing by but she had not been absorbed yet since they needed to get back to the lab and see exactly what happened to the giantess. Jessica hoped that one of the Sue clones might have seen Tucker, when Sue absorbed a clone she would absorb all of their memories as well so if one had of seen him she would know about it.

"Sue did you see Tucker at all?" asked Jessica with much fear in her voice. She was beginning to fear that he had been crushed to death during the fight and she didn't even want to think that.

"No I didn't," replied Sue as she went through the memories of her clones in her head. Out of the million clones that she had created not one of them had been able to see Tucker. She could see Jessica getting worried. "If he was still here he would have been seen or at least have come out of hiding by now."

"No Tucker." Her voice was quiet as she realised that there was a good chance that Tucker was missing or worse. She still continued to look around to see if she could see her lover but unfortunately there seemed to be no sign of him. But then she looked down at Sue for another moment. She knew that she had to take charge of the situation. "Sue I want you to multiply yourself and try and find Tucker and also help any civilians that might be injured. Can you also tend to these injured women, they might be hurt but they should live." She looked down to Agent Flowers who was standing nearby. "Flowers I want you to take this clone back to HQ and see if that woman is still in her hand or if she has truly shrunk down to nothingness." She stood up to her full height and could see smoke coming from various parts of the city and she realised that what was happening here wasn't an isolated incident. "I'm going to assist elsewhere and if you do find Tucker tell him I'm sorry about all this."

Jessica began to walk away as the other agents got to work. She felt incredibly guilty that she was leaving without knowing whether Tucker was safe or not. More than anything she wanted to find him and do nothing but hug and kiss him. But she was an agent with superhuman abilities and she had a responsibility to uphold. She knew that Sue was more than capable of finding Tucker if he was still there and she began to doubt that he was actually there at all. If he had been alive he would have come out of hiding and if he was dead she would have seen his lifeless body. But the fact that none of this had happened led her to believe that her tiny lover had been taken away.

In the aftermath of the battle she had noticed that Tamsin wasn't one of the giantesses who had been taken down. She had seemingly disappeared but she didn't know whether she had shrunk to nothingness like the other giantess or if she had been able to get away while the other giantesses were attacking her. She could see the hatred in Tamsin's eyes during their brief confrontation and she thought that it was entirely plausible that she had taken Tucker away somewhere. But exactly where to was a mystery to her for now. She wasn't just leaving the area to help out in other parts of the city where more giantesses were attacking but also so that she could search for Tamsin and get some answers. To her knowledge she was the first giantess to appear and Jessica had no doubt in her mind that Tamsin knew exactly what was going on.

But as Jessica walked she could feel her body aching all over. She had sustained multiple injuries thanks to the beating that she had received. But already her body was beginning to heal from her injuries. They were not healing over instantly like Agent Daniels but they were still healing much faster than a normal person. It would take her body two full days to completely heal over but for the time being she would have to push on with her injuries but if she was anything she was resilient. She would push herself far beyond the call of duty if someone's life was at stake and the fact that Tucker was the one that was in the forefront of her mind she was more than willing to overlook her injuries and keep going. The crisis wasn't going to get any better if she just sat down and licked her wounds. There were innocent people that depended on her and she wasn't going to let them down. She was an Agent of Park Incorporated and this day she would prove that once again.

Meanwhile Tucker could feel wave after wave of terror overwhelm his body. He was still in the hand of Tamsin but unlike when he was in Jessica's hand he knew that this giantess wasn't going to comfort him. At first he had feared that she was going to kill him but he figured that if she wanted him dead that she would have done it when she first spotted him rather than kidnapping him.

Worse still for Tucker he didn't know if Jessica was alright. The last he had seen her she was being beaten down by a group of giantesses and even he feared that she couldn't take that much punishment, even with her recent enhancements. Several times he had tried to ask Tamsin where she was taking him but she never answered any of his questions. But he could hear her communicating to someone although he couldn't hear exactly who she was talking to. He could only get her half of the conversation but it still left him in some confusion as the majority of the needed information came from the side that he couldn't hear.

But one other thing that Tucker could hear was the anarchy that was occurring all over the city. It was his first indication that the attack on Jessica wasn't an isolated incident and that other areas of the city were also being attacked. He saw several more giantesses as Tamsin walked through the streets of the city. There was no one to stop her just walking through since all the agents and police force were being overwhelmed with these attacks. The giantesses that had attacked Jessica were only a small percentage of the total number that were laying waste to key targets around Home.

Eventually after what seemed to be an eternity for Tucker he saw that Tamsin had stopped walking. She seemed to be waiting for a few moments just outside the city limits but almost instantly a vortex appeared right in front of her. Without hesitation the giantess stepped through it and once again Tucker could feel the sensation that occurred when he travelled through a vortex. But instead of being excited to be seeing a new world he was terrified with exactly what was going to happen to him. Without Jessica's protection he felt completely vulnerable and it made him fear that he would never see her again.

The journey through the vortex only lasted a few seconds before Tamsin came out of the other side. Where they had been outside now they seemed to be inside in what looked to be a hangar sized room that was easily tall enough for Tamsin to stand up straight inside. The place felt much like one of the hangars at Park Incorporated but Tucker knew that he definitely wasn't there. He was somewhere that he felt extremely uncomfortable with. He could also see normal size women on the ground not too far away from Tamsin all wearing the same suit as she wore. Many of them were going through various different vortexes that would take them to different parts of the planet where they were needed.

Tucker was amazed to see how many of these women there were and the fact that all of them would most likely become giantesses. He had seen how formidable Jessica had been before her growth spurt and he thought that each of these women would have the same amount of power that she had previously. He knew that an army of tanks, other heavy vehicles agents of Park Incorporated could take down a few of these women but he didn't think they would be able to stop this many of them. There was literally an army of them and it seemed that nothing could stop them.

But these potential giantesses weren't the only thing that Tucker was seeing. He could also see what looked to be scientists keeping things ticking. They were the ones who were operating the vortex generators that were sending these women to the different parts of Home. The hangar itself reminded him of hideouts he had seen in various James Bond films but unfortunately what was happening to him was not a film but to him real life.

Even when she came to the other side Tamsin still didn't seem to be very happy. She had been fixated on taking down Jessica herself but to see that her opponent had been bigger and stronger than her had angered her greatly. She felt that she had been cheated of her revenge and this was something that she wouldn't take lying down. She would do whatever it took to get her revenge on Jessica, but she knew that she had lost her opportunity and that she would likely not get it again.