- Text Size +

Indeed, the news was entirely about Isabell. Tess could see her walk, crushing entire cities with each step. Clouds were blown away by the air replacement of her footfalls, and she left hurricanes and tornados in her wake. Isabell pressed entire mountains into the ground with her toes. Her footsteps caused tremors beyond the Richter scale and made cracks appear that swallowed up hills and rivers. Forests ended up as tiny patches of green in the wrinkles of her sole and between her toes.

Isabell strolled through Austria, flattening the Alps and crushing two, sometimes three smaller cities at once with each step. She stepped into the Adriatic Sea, after having smashed Split with her big toe. The giga-giantess proceeded south, knowing exactly where she was going. The same place she went to during her first time in the Matrixer.

Egypt.

Now, the Adriatic sea hardly covered her toes. As if she was walking through a shallow puddle of rain water, Isabell walked towards Africa. Tess could see it all, as Isabell was being filmed by communication satellites, the only things that were above her. At least some.

Tess loved Egypt as much as Mike. So she was trembling when she saw the giga-giantess enter the country, turning the Nile delta into a footprint-shaped lake. Tess could hardly resist the urge to throw the tablet away as Isabell laid down, her chin flattening Cairo. The camera switched to the Pyramids.

Isabell smiled as she looked down on the ancient wonders of the world (again).

"Look, Tess," she said.

Isabell took a deep breath and blew. Tons and tons of sand were blown away, no doubt the hugest sandstorm ever. Then the giantess intensified her blowing. Much to Tess' horror, slowly but surely the Pyramids began dissolving. The stones that had endured for millennia disintegrated and were blown away after having turned to sand, briefly showing the interior of the Pyramids before it disappeared as well. Whatever secrets the old tombstones may still have contained, they were all gone now.

After having destroyed the Pyramids, Isabell stood up and laughed. Then she wrecked more havoc upon Egypt, just to tease Tess further. She systematically trampled the entire country, killing its 80 Million inhabitants and destroying every city, town and village. Ancient cities like Luxor weren't spared, every monument in the country was destroyed. Crushed to dust under Isabells unfathomable weight and gigantic feet. Every memory of the pharaoh's, every historical item and building from the times of the Romans and Mameluks, everything was crunched and trampled under two huge, naked feet of an Austrian student. Tess saw it all and cried a little Nile of tears herself.

Within half an hour, the entire country was nothing but a patch of footprints. The Nile was slowly filling them with water, a process that would take years to complete. Grinning, Isabell looked one last time at her work and turned. She went back to Austria, taking a slightly -to her- different route. Just to crush more cities.

The Adriatic and Mediterranean seas were splashed over the surrounding countries by Isabell's strides. Each of her steps displaced millions of gallons of water, which flooded Italy, Greece and Albany. But the general water level of the seas dropped, because of the deep footprints she left. No wonder, each footprint was over 30 miles long, 10 miles board and 2 miles deep. A lot of water fitted into them.

As she reached Austria, Isabell took care not to crush the mountain Tess was on. Not yet. The giga-giantess wanted to humiliate the tiny speck further.