- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. Tina paused and said.

"The website said that one of the ways to get you to calm down is to have sex with you."

"DO WHAT?!" I screamed. "Tina I'm fine I don't need to have sex with you."

"Oh. So you're saying that you don't want me to message you into these?" She said in a seductive voice while letting go of her robe. She stood before me completely naked.

"What if the kids come back?" A smile grew on her face.

"They won't. They never miss lunch. Now come on, let me shove you deep inside my wet pussy." I couldn't deny the massive boner I was getting, but my gut was telling me that it was some sort of trap. I took a deep breath and said.

"Tina, with all due respect, I do not want to be you dildo. Please I'm fine, just put me back in the cage." The chain disappeared, but it was quickly replaced by Tina's massive hand. She brought me to her face.

"Listen, Robert, the site said that even if you feel fine that the memories can come back and memories of sex can help get rid of those bad memories. Long story short, you're my dildo like it or not. Now let's get you out of those old clothes and lubed up." My mind went blank as Tina stripped me of my clothes, and threw them on the windowsill. With a smile she popped me into her mouth. I sat in the hot, wet mouth for a few seconds before I was tossed around like a big piece of candy. Her tongue slithered across my body like a fat, wet snake. Its movements were jerky and unsure, but that didn't stop my cock from growing even larger. My head smashed against the huge teeth, and with each hit I felt dizzier. Suddenly I was spat out on to one Tina's huge mounds, and, before I could get my bearing, a huge hand smashed me into the foot high erect nipple. "OH yea." Tina moaned as she tried to make me part of her tit.

The warm, soft skin of her tit filled every crevasse in my body. At some point my cock had slipped into her nipple. She arched her back in pleaser and let out an even louder moan. My hips started to move on their own, but neither Tina nor I cared. We were both being flooded with lust. I could feel it, I was close.

"I GONNA CUM!" I yelled.

"Me too!" Came Tina's reply. In unison we jerked out bodies back as we came. I let my body lay limp on Tina's tit, but Tina wasn't done yet. She picked me up in her wet hand and lay me on my back. She positioned her dripping wet pussy over me and yelled. "Pussy smash!" Then her pussy fell out of the sky above me and smashed into my head, shoving it into her clit. She moved back and forth rubbing her hot, wet pussy across my body. I was drowning her sweet juices. Her body twitched again. All of her weight was suddenly on me I could feel my bones start to break as my body and I screamed in pain. The scream fell on deaf ears as Tina sat still for a second. Then she got up scooped me into her hand, and held me just in front of her clit. "Ya ready for my clit, bitch?" Tina asked.

"NO!" I yelled as I spat her juices out of my mouth. "Tina please. I don't want to fuck any more. Please, just put me back in the tank!"

"Hell naw!" She yelled. "We came this far we aint stopping!" Suddenly I collided with a large, wet wall of flesh. Tina shoved me deeper and deeper into the hot, wet confines of her pussy. The deeper I got the more pressure I felt on my body. I didn't know which would kill me first the intense heat, the extreme pressure, or the flood of pussy juice that filled the dark clit. Just like a dildo, Tina pushed and pulled my feet and lower legs, while the rest of me tried to stop the motion. I suddenly became aware of an aroma that filled the space. It smelled like milk chocolate. The smell slowly became intoxicating, and soon I couldn't feel my body. My brain ws the only thing in existance. It didn't take long before I couldn't even feel my brain. My eyes felt heave as somewhere of in the distance I heard a deep, pleasure filled moan. That was the last thing I heard as the world went black.