- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The last chapter in the first story of Catie. She will be revisited in the future, but for now this is the final chapter in Lian and Catie's relationship. The two will have other experiences with miniatures and owners, but not with eachother. 

 

Catie Makes History: Chapter 3

 

The porcelain figure in black lingerie sauntered over to a well furnished kitchen. Between the breasts of the imposing and beautiful woman sat a miniature teenager named Catie. The smell of melted cheeses and chocolates made the minigirl’s mouth water.

 

“The cook left me some food by request. I asked for fondue specifically. In hindsight maybe I should have waited till after dinner to take that bath, but I just couldn't help myself.” She smiled warmly at Catie, who still hadn't quite understood the implication. “Oh well, I can always wash you in the sink later.”

 

“I do hope you like fondue. You’re going to be very familiar with it for the next hour or so.” Catie’s sluggish mind finally made the connection. Her eyes opened wide but she didn't speak, she knew resistance was a pointless endeavor, regardless she began looking for some opportunity to escape.

 

Lian removed Catie from her cleavage and gripped her legs between her index finger and thumb. “Let’s enjoy our dinner shall we?” She sat down at the counter and slowly dipped the naked girl into the melted cheese headfirst. Both of them knew that the heat wouldn’t damage her, at worst it felt uncomfortably warm and sticky.

 

After a couple moments, Lian lifted her adorable little snack from the cheese. “I hope you’re drinking it, or at least licking your mouth right now, cause it’s the only food you’re getting sweetie.” She lifted Catie over her gaping maw, and lowered her carefully.

 

Her lips enveloped the upper body of the tiny teen, and she sucked gratuitously. She made sure to use her tongue and play with Catie’s bouncing breasts covered with delicious cheeses. After a few moments she felt Catie begin to struggle and allowed her to come out for air.

 

Catie gasped for air and coughed a few times. She could find no way out, and was still starving. After some careful consideration while inside her stepmom’s mouth, she decided to try and appease her in order to try and get some time to actually eat.

 

“Hey... Lian?” An eyebrow was raised at the mini nudist. “Call me mommy sweetheart.” Catie cringed internally but swallowed her pride. After all, she was hanging upside down, naked, and covered in cheese sauce. There wasn't much pride left anyway. “Erm.. Mommy?”

 

“Yes Sweety?” Lian smiled, satisfied that she was already making progress with her little troublemaker. “Would you let me go into the pot of fondue? I’m really hungry, and I promise I’ll listen to anything you tell me to do.”

 

Lian’s smile widened, intrigued by her plaything’s proposition. “Huh… Ok I’m interested, but not in the pot.” She reached for a small bowl nearby and placed it down onto the counter. She gently placed her toy into the bowl, grabbed a wooden spoon, and dunked it into the fondue pot.

 

“Get ready for dinner sweetie!” Lian handed Catie a small piece of bread and began spooning cheese into the bowl, letting it drip down from the wooden utensil. “Eat quickly sweetie, I get bored easily.” Catie understood and quickly began consuming the piece of bread about the size of her head with the cheese falling from above.

 

“Hrm… Why don’t you dance for Mommy? Would you dance for Mommy sweetie?” Her expectant expression made Catie nervous, and she knew that if she refused it would be back inside her mouth with little opportunity to eat.

 

“Yes Lian.” “Excuse me?” Catie looked away as she responded, “Yes Mommy.” Lucky for her she had studied some dancing while in middle school. She began to try her old ballet routine but found it was much harder to perform when ankle deep in fondue. “No no no, sweetie, do something fun. I’ll tell you what to do alright?” Catie froze but knew she had no choice. She muttered a reluctant “Yes Mommy.”

 

“Good. Now then, how about you… gyrate your hips for Mommy?” Catie did as she was told. “MMhmm.. Ok now stick your chest out, bounce around a bit.” With a groan, she followed the instructions of the giantess. “Very nice sweetie. Ok, now what is it the kids are doing nowadays? Twerking right? How about you do that for me?” Catie’s face flushed, but she continued to follow instructions like a good girl.

 

“Oh my I just love the way your ass jiggles sweetie!” She clapped her hands and paused for a moment. “Oooh I know! Go ahead and eat sweetie. I’ll be right back.” She stood up and left the room, her breasts jiggling with every step.

 

Catie looked around, figuring that now was the only chance she’ll get to try and escape, but found that her stepmother was not careless. There was no way off the countertop safely, and while she could survive the fall easily, Lian would hear her land and punish her. Catie figured that even if she could escape, she’d probably go out and get herself killed. It seemed Catie was resigned to her current prison.

 

She continued eating while waiting for whatever new torture Lian had in mind. Footsteps approached and she walked in holding a video camera. “Sweetie, I have a great idea! We could make you internet famous! Just do the dance again while I record you!”

 

Catie gave her instinctive response, slapping a hand around her mouth as soon as she realized what she said. Lian’s expression changed to a dark frown. “Sweetie… we have a great opportunity here. If you don’t do your little dances willingly, I’ll just record me sucking the fondue from your ittie bittie titties. Is that what you want?”

 

“No Mommy… I’ll do it.” Catie was mortified. The video was undoubtedly going to get plenty of attention, meaning old friends, family and her old peers would watch her dance in the nude covered in cheese.

 

“Hrm, on second thought, let’s move on to dessert before you dance for me again.” Lian walked to the other side of the kitchen to grab the pot of chocolate fondue that Catie had smelled earlier. “You’ll be much cuter in chocolate, don’t you think sweetie?” She gathered another bowl and spoon, then grabbed poor little Catie and rinsed her off in the sink.

 

“There! All ready for your debut as a dancer!” Lian dropped Catie into the clean bowl and scooped some chocolate into the spoon. “Get ready sweetie! Hitting record…. Now!” Catie immediately began dancing the way Lian had previously instructed. “Very nice sweetie, keep going! You’re doing great!”

 

Catie watched her step-mother bite her lower lip. It was clear she was enjoying this immensely. “That’s good sweetie, now lets finish this off with a bang!” She reached for the chocolate covered asian girl and opened her mouth while facing the camera. “No wait! You said-”

 

“I said nothing sweetie. You were rude to me and now you have to be punished.” Lian quickly lowered the struggling girl into her mouth, this time feet first to give her access to the lovely spot between her legs. She sucked her lower body and licked every inch between and around her legs. Catie felt the rough tongue violate her again and again resulting in multiple explosive orgasms.

 

She was helpless yet again, when Lian lifted her up, turned her around, and placed the top half of her sweet little toy into her mouth. Catie’s little legs kicked and squirmed, but she could do nothing to prevent Lian’s tongue from toying with her body.

 

Lian then gripped both of Catie’s legs and pulled her from her own mouth. She examined her for a moment then began to lick her as if she were a lollipop, focusing heavily on Catie’s breasts. Lian decided it was time to finish the job, and began thrusting Catie’s upper body in and out of her mouth. The motions were not entirely unlike an experienced blowjob.

 

Lian finally finished toying with her step-daughter and turned off the camera. “Don’t worry too much about the video sweetie, I’ll be saving it for a rainy day. I’m sure that someone will pay good money for it someday. Just like someone will pay good money for you tomorrow.”

Catie was too exhausted to respond. She just wanted to sleep and be done with this whole ordeal, who knows, maybe her new owners will be kinder to her. “Don’t bother speaking sweetie, I know you’re tired. I’ll just give you one last bath then I’ll put you to bed. It’s a big day tomorrow, and you have to be presentable!”

Lian washed Catie yet again in the sink, then dried her off with a paper towel, once again taking extra time with the breasts and crotch area. “I have one last surprise for you sweetie!” Lian seemed giddy, she had probably been looking forward to showing her whatever this surprise is. She took Catie into her bedroom and opened up a fairly large box that was sitting on the counter.

 

Inside was what appeared to be a display case, with a human shaped indent that was around 9 inches tall, along with cuffs around the wrist and ankle areas. Realization hit Catie like a ton of bricks. It was wishful thinking to assume that this monster of a woman would allow her to sleep comfortably.

 

“Custom made just for you! I hope you like it!” Lian almost sounded sincere as she spoke. She quickly placed Catie into the case strapping her extremities in the cuffs. She was in a spread eagle position, and noticed that the glass cover of the case could be opened from the outside easily.

 

Lian saw her “admiring” her new glass and silk prison. “You like it? It’s made for easy access for when buyers want to take a closer look at you. It’ll probably be a standard for when mini’s are purchased legally. Of course, probably not quite as expensive or comfortable.”

 

As much as Catie hated to admit it, the case was actually quite comfortable. If she wasn’t bound in a revealing position she might have actually liked sleeping there. “Well, goodnight sweetie, don’t let the bedbugs bite. I’ll see you and your cute titties tomorrow. Saying goodbye will be hard, but I’m sure you’ll manage with your new owners. They’ll be paying quite a bit for you, so there’s no way they’ll waste such a pretty little thing.

 

Catie was trying to ignore her beast of a stepmother but wasn’t having much luck. She hoped that perhaps her new owners wouldn't be so cruel. That night she dreamt of an owner who treated her like a best friend, only there was something off about it. The next morning she couldn't quite remember what it was, but it probably had something to do with the fact that in her dream she was still nude, with the exception of a leather collar around her neck.


FIN

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Catie will return in another story starring herself and the family that purchased her. 

Lian will one day purchase her own mini, and she will have lots of fun with her. 

 

My next story will have entirely new characters, and probably a different tone. Stay tuned!