- Text Size +

 

Chapter 2: Carol’s new toy

 

Later, around sunset, Caitlyn and Amy arrived at Marissa’s home ready for whatever debauchery they could take part in. “Looks like Carol’s late… AGAIN…” They groaned and laughed at their friend’s predictable behavior.

 

“I can’t wait to see it!” Marissa said excitedly. “I’ve wanted one ever since I saw some at the pet store. They were just so cute! Too expensive though, Carol is such a lucky bitch.” She groaned and bit her lower lip.

 

“I’ve been doing some research on them too, most of them are girls and they come in different sizes.” She turned to her cell phone. “Let’s see… So depending on their size they are classified differently. 9-12 inches means they’re elfin, 5-8 inch tall ones are called fairies, and 1-4 inches are called pixies. God I want one so bad! A cute pixie one would fit right in the palm of my hand….”

 

“Well, if you ever find one it’s yours to keep!” Amy replied. “Heh, here’s hoping!” Marissa raised her plastic red cup and downed the last of her root beer. The doorbell rang and the three girls froze in place, looked at one another, and ran towards the door. All of them were excited to see the little novelty, even Caitlyn was curious, despite her uncertainty towards the whole situation.  

 

“Well look who decided to show up!” Marissa teased as Carol walked in. The three looked around but didn't see any box or cage for the mini. Marissa looked disappointed until Carol mischievously pointed at her purse.

 

“Is she really in there?”

 

“YES!”

 

All of them began giggling maniacally. Carol reached inside and pulled out a calm looking Japanese woman, she was around 7 inches tall, a fairy class, looked around 20 years old and her hair was tied in twin tails. Just like Carol had said, she looked adorable in her schoolgirl outfit.

 

“Come on! Let’s put her on the table and have some fun!” Marissa ran over to the living room and quickly sat at the coffee table. The rest of the girls followed, giggling as they went. Carol placed the little asian woman on the table, who was still remarkably calm despite being surrounded by giant teenage girls who considered her to be less than human.

 

Marissa stared at the tiny person. “The one’s I saw at the pet store all looked really scared, how come she’s so calm?” Carol sat up and beamed, happy to be able to brag a little. “This one was fully trained during her time in the Koonago Factory. These one’s are super expensive, she’s trained to obey any command as long as her owner is in her presence.

 

“That is correct Mistress. It is my pleasure to obey any command you or your friends give to me.” Marissa gawked, she had apparently forgotten than minis can actually speak. “Oh my god, her little voice is so cute! Can I tell her to do something?”


“Of course! How about this, since it’s your birthday I’m temporarily giving you the reins. You can play with her however you want.” Marissa looked like she was going to faint. “Oh my god thank you!” The two hugged each other and Marissa turned back to what seemed like was going to be the best present she’d ever gotten. Marissa probably would have fainted had she known what present Caitlyn was going to give her.