- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I want to thank anyone who made a review and anyone who is enjoying this piece. In this chapter the rampage and descriptive terror of Satsuki's rampage is turned up to a new level. If you are one of those readers that only likes the juicy parts, then this chapter is for you.

Chapter 2

A smirk crept across the face of the giantess as she methodically plans her destruction of the city. She bent over on all fours to balance herself, her hands and knees sank into the fragile earth. Satsuki felt the city under her crush. Buildings and crowded streets were pressed into her palms and fingers, a major portion of the city was replaced with large imprints in the shape of her gigantic hands.

She licked her lips, leaving a sheet of saliva coating her full lips, as she looked down upon the microns, relishing in their frantic and pitiful attempts to escape. Her hands slid forward bulldozing everything in their path. Her knees also slid back into the city as her thighs slowly collided with several buildings. Bit by bit she lowered her body on to the tiny city below, her tight abs decent further down buckling and collapsing skyscrapers as she made contact with them. People ran as large quantities of debris rained on the heads of a few unlucky people below, but whether it was now or later, everyone would eventually meet their end by the giantess.

Satsuki's enormous breast swayed back and forth as they hung powerfully above the miniscule specs, who could only watch in dread as they could feel the reverberations as her wet breast slapped each other back and forth. They then began to scurry for naught as Satsuki lowered her Breast onto the city, smothering and flattening all who were unfortunate (or lucky) enough to be caught under her. Bodies violently popped like grapes as the sheer weight of her chest laid on them. She rocked her breast back and forth, her nipples began to erect and dig deeper into the cities foundation, plunging mutilated bodies deeper into the ground.

"It... It feels good, I can feel your minuscule bodies burst into paste all around my nipples. I can feel the tiny constructs of your city crush into powder beneath my breast, I hate to admit it, but this feels amazing."

Satsuki  broke out in a sweat, her breathing became hard and she uncontrollably began to moan with pleasure and satisfaction. She was beginning to feel uneasy, not being able to control her feelings of pleasure. Satsuki was usually in total control of her feelings even beyond the point of a normal human being, but she found herself unable to control herself this time around.

"This... This feeling, I have never felt anything like it before." She said flustered

Her breast were weapons of mass destruction, obliterating anything that was beneath them as they plunged like meteors to the earth below her. However there was one safe place in her path of destruction. The safe haven lied in the gap between her cleavage.

Survivors were delighted to have survived (not all without series injury)between the safety of the breast of the giantess. The ones who were able to move, franticly ran about, attempting to escape. Others stood in place realizing that any attempt to survive would be for naught. The breast of the giantess surrounded the survivors on all sides, a single shift of her breast would be enough to annihilate the little sliver of land between the breast of the enormous woman.

Satsuki pushed her palms deeper into the ground and slowly began to lift herself up. As her shoulder began to rise, so did her breast. The pressure of her humongous breast being released from the ground caused the foundation of the earth below to shatter and cause fissures to spread. Her breast being plunged into the city was the only thing keeping certain parts of the ground below from crumbling; In a way her breast was a weapon of destruction and at the same time the only thing keeping safe areas intact.

The survivors who felt fortunate enough to survive her last assault would now face a worst death as the ground below them was destroyed, some fatally fell through the fissures, others were pelted by large debris that scattered and flew as her breast rose into the sky and others just died of shock. Satsuki was unaware of how much destruction was caused by simply laying down on the ground.

"This is fun and I hate to admit it, but destroying this puny city gives me pleasure that I have never had the joy experiencing before. I wonder if this pleasure would be just as good or better if I was larger? I guess it's time for me to test how much more I can grow and show you all the true power of the goddess that is destined to rule you all."

Satsuki  stood on her feet, she looked down at the city with malicious intent. Satsuki's body once more began to expand larger and larger. The tiny people in the city were in disbelief that the already titanic woman can was able to grow even further. Her feet began to effortlessly crush the and obliterate everything in the way of her growth.

The microns scurried in dread of being flattened by Satsuki's feet. The streets were crowded with terrified people fighting to survive at all cost, even if it meant abandoning loved ones, or trampling others to death. Escaping Satsuki's path of destruction and surviving was their only goal, but it would be for naught.

Her titanic feet bulldozed effortlessly through the city. Her planted heels ripped into the fragile earth and her long sexy toes compacted several square feet under her soft, smooth pads. Satsuki moaned in pleasure as she felt buildings reduced to sand and the bodies of microns burst into wet stains around the base of her feet.

Satsuki's body stopped growing after a few minutes. She now stood 60 miles high, the world beneath her feet looked like a dull colored carpet. She could see tiny indents in the ground and giggled when she realized that the indents in the city were caused by her in her earlier size. She was in disbelief of how much bigger she was than her previous form.

"What I was before can be considered puny compared to what I have become. The sounds of your screaming cannot even reach my ears at this size, I also doubt that I am audible to you pathetic lot. If you can understand me, then hear me loud and clear, I will take a single step and smoother more than half of your city beneath my mighty sole."

Satsuki  slowly elevated her right foot from the ground. Debris and crushed bodies decorated the underside of her gigantic foot. The microns looked up in horror as they were presented the unsightly clutter of destruction and death stuck to the beautiful foot. She slightly flexed her toes, debris and bodies were un-wedged from between her toes and began to rain onto the populace  below.

Her foot gradually lowered; The sky could no longer be seen behind the gigantic foot coming closer to crush anything or anyone who was unfortunate enough to be in its path. The microns ran in terror, but most knew escape was impossible. The skyscrapers were instantly crumbling as her foot made contact with them.

The people were unable to see any other part of Satsuki except the underside of her foot, this made them realize how small and helpless they actually were. Her foot finally made contact with the ground, first the ball of her foot landed and pressed deep into the city. Several square miles were  turned into heaps of grey dust, which adhered to her creamy white skin.

Her toes were still elevated covering the skyline with their beauty and terrifying presence. Her toes slowly lowered to the ground; Her toes slightly spread ripping into the ground. Her spreading toes loosened the city debris lodged into the crevice of her massive digits. Concrete, metal, and unrecognizable remains of her victims plummeted like meteors into the city.

Satsuki's sole slowly lowered compressing more than half of the entire city below it. Some of the city was spared in the space below her arch, but her foot slightly shifted, crushing the tinies under her arch. Her heel slammed  violently  into the city, no one was spared from her mighty heel pounding them into liquid.

"Amazing! Simply amazing, I was able to crush about half an entire city bellow my foot. I always wanted power, but I never thought that I would ever be this powerful."

World leaders had no choice but to concede to Satsuki; No weapons worked on her and she had no issue with showing off her power, even at the cost of thousands. Some world leaders did not want to give up on the world so easily and wanted to perform a counter attacked, but they were intercepted by other countries every step of the way. Most came to the understanding that confronting Satsuki would do more harm than good.

"It felt good to destroy a majority of this puny excuse for a city (in comparison to her), but I am not satisfied with finishing my work with a single stride. I will finish off a good portion of this city in an interesting and befitting way, but how?"

Satsuki pondered to herself for a few moments, which felt like eternity for the tiny citizens of the city who knew that the threat to their lives was not over yet. People still tried to escape the city, knowing that once Satsuki finished her thought that thousands of people will be killed by her whim.

Suddenly a grin crept across the face of the titanic woman. Satsuki had finally thought of how to finish off the city and demonstrate her dominance and cruelty to the world. Satsuki lowered herself onto the city, her toned belly and pelvis decimated populated areas of the city spared by her previous assaults; Heavy forested areas were flattened under her mighty thighs. Her massive breast collided with sever suburban areas, smothering the tiny citizens beneath her breast. She smiled as she felt the crunching of shattering structures and the bursting of human bodies under her ample breast. Satsuki looked down at a devastated portion of the city brimming with life, this area of the city was only damaged by  the seismic damage that was caused by her foot fall. The people of this little portion of the city thought that they would be spared, from the wrath of the rampaging goddess, but they knew that they would be next.

"Thanks to the Giketsu I am not in need of the same substances that you humans need to survive, but just because I don't need to eat that doesn't mean I can't eat for taste. Do you worthless specs of life understand what I am saying? It's simple, I am going to eat you all. My body may not need food, but I can still ingest and personally I am interested in what you all will taste like."