- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For now this is the fianl part of this story. I might continue it or make a spin off, but have to concentrate on other stories for now. i hope you all enjoyed this story and look forward to my future work.

Chapter 3

Being crushed was one thing, but to be either chewed to death or burn in Satsuki's stomach acid was a whole other thing. The microns would rather their lives end in an instant than be trapped in the mouth of the gigantic woman and violently eaten. The people ran, but like any other who attempted to survive Satsuki's assault, they would fail and be nothing more than a faceless victim to the self-proclaimed goddess.

Satsuki lowered her face closer to the city, but despite how close she was, she could hardly see the tiny people scurrying for their lives.

"You are all about to die, but I can hardly hear anything from you pathetic specs. Scream, yell, beg me for your lives. Let me hear that you even exist, let your existence be heard by your goddess; I mean you are all going die after all at least leave the memory of your screams behind."

Satsuki lowered her face lower into the city and the city started to buzz with noise. The people ran amok, knowing that their lives was soon going to come to a gruesome end. Satsuki licked her lips, anticipating the thought of turning thousands of human beings into morsels.

She then opened her mouth and lowered her tongue onto the helpless city. Her tongue was thousands of feet tall and wide. Her normally dainty tongue was now a gigantic wet monster to the fleeing microns. Satsuki tucked her head back and then pushed her head out ward, her hanging tongue ran through the city. Skyscrapers were pulverized on impact and people were either steam rolled and smeared to the wet muscle, or were being stuck to the slimly surface imprisoned by the thick saliva, which drowned a few unfortunate tinies.

Large structures and people alike were adhered to the wet gigantic tongue that ripped through the city. Fleeing people looked back only to see a moist pink wall, which stood higher than the clouds, tearing apart and sticking anything in its path onto it. Her sliding tongue was like an unstoppable force of nature.

Satsuki enjoyed the feeling of tiny bodies and city structures being caught to her slimy tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned to the sound of the microns terrorized screams and the sound of buildings and city blocks shattering on her sticky tongue.

Her tongue left a thick trail of saliva behind it, which flooded nearby areas. Satsuki had no idea that a simple lick could be so devastating. Her tongue slowly receded back into her mouth carrying thousands of people and square feet inside of her. The survivors on her tongue screamed as they were laying inside the mouth of the giantess. Her teeth were miles high and can be considered city size in their own respect. The microns knew that this was the end of their existence, and this was becoming more apparent as the light surrounding them began to slowly disappear. Satsuki was closing her mouth and preparing to finish off her morsels.

Her lips slowly came together sealing the microns inside of her mouth. The people were shaken at the thought of what will transpire next. every second waiting for their demise felt like an hour. suddenly they felt a rumble, her tongue was starting to move. Satsuki's tongue began to violently slosh the city and people around her mouth.

Saliva built up heavily in her mouth, the people screamed for help and mercy hoping that she would abandon her cruel plan to eat them, in the name of asserting her dominance. The people and parts of the city were tossed all around her mouth. people were being pulverized into pulps of red mass as they collided with her teeth and roof of her mouth.

People tried to swim in the waves of saliva that crashed onto her tongue and city debris. Satsuki suddenly swirled her tongue around her mouth, moving everything to the center of her tongue. She looked down at the tiny world below her, grinning menacingly, she then slowly opened her mouth and presented to the world what she had done to the city and people in her mouth. All of the buildings and streets and people were compacted and clumped together by her saliva and rested on the gigantic wet muscle. All that entered her mouth now looked like nothing more than wet, grey mud sitting on the center of her tongue.

Despite the mess in her mouth, there were a few survivors, still awaiting a merciful death, to end their nightmare in the teens mouth. She then closed her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed the muddy pulp and terrorized survivors. She felt everything slide down her throat; People bounced around her esophagus as they fell into the abyss. The world looked in horror as a bulge formed in her neck and slowly began to trail down towards her chest.

people looked in horror knowing that bulge was thousands of lives being sent into the gut of this cruel power hungry teen. Then a huge gulping noise could be heard as the bulge of debris and people were finally pushed beyond the throat of the giantess. satsuki giggled and then licked her lips in satisfaction.

"That didn't taste good, but at least it was satisfying. Know world, do you understand my power. I can grow further and swallow every country just by breathing in. My campaign has begun and ended at the same time. You all know better not to defy me, or you will face the punishment for your insolence."

The world had given in, the goddess like form and power of Satsuki Kiryūin was known to all and simply knowing of her power was enough to make all give up to the whims of the goddess. Satsuki now becoming the most powerful force in the world plots her plans for constructing a new world order. She might have forgotten her original objective to stop her mother, but it appears that she had fulfilled that objective without her knowing it. She was now the single most powerful being on the planet, her mother could never do what she wished with the world as long as Satsuki existed as a goddess.