- Text Size +

“No! Well yes. I suppose. Mine are so much more thorough and better at repair work that I really hate to be compared to those nanomachine baths you have in your sector. Brian do you need me to guide you to the exit?”

“That would be appreciated.” Brian half expected Shia to come get him. At least this would give him time to consider how he felt about his body being swarmed by mini machines of one make or another and cleaned while he slept. It didn't really bother him. He knew that most ships had some nanobots in the air in order to hunt down toxins and other dangers. This was the first time he heard them also cleaning off the bodies of crew members while they slept though. He didn't get Shia as he expected however as instead the light changed to a light pink just in front of him. “Uh Shia do I follow the light?”

“Yep! I'll adjust the light as you move so just keep following.”

Nodding his head Brian once again went to walking. “Isn't a pink light a little strange for a guidance light?”

“I'm not really sure. I just noticed you really liked the color whenever you were looking at my lips.” Shia couldn't help the bit of laughter that rolled throughout her form. The fact that she had a big surprise for Brian waiting only made it harder to control herself and she felt the walls of the ship convulse slightly.

When Brian had first entered the ship he had noticed the walls moving. Yet he was still a little worried as he noted how much more they seemed to move this time. What struck him as even stranger was the flow of the walls. They seemed to glisten lightly as if they had been covered with some kind of residue and took on a more organic feel. “Shia this glistening stuff on the wall what is it?”

“Don't worry Brian you're not in any danger from it. Those are just colonies of my cleaning agents moving throughout my body doing some simple repairs and tidying things up. My systems have been a bit busy since you went to sleep as well I sort of turned a lot of them off to avoid worrying you during your initial hours aboard.”

As he nodded his head Brian took in a deep breath. He actually came to a stop as what Shia had said about the color pink suddenly hit him. Looking up the realization that was indeed the same shade of pink as Shia's lips the last time he had seen her actually made him feel all the more awkward. Thoughts on the scent of his bed soon entered his mind as well causing him to speed up his pace a little bit as his mind began to race as well. His first instinct was to ask Shia about that very scent and see how she answered. What would he say if she told him that had been done intentionally? “Shia are you adjusting the environment to be more pleasing to me?”

“Naturally. This is for you after all Brian. I don't need oxygen like you humans do so I might as well make the air pleasant for you to take in. I don't need the same kind of light you do to see so I've adjusted the lighting to your taste. I want you to be comfortable and enjoy yourself while you're with me.”

“Lord I wonder what you'd do if you didn't like me.” Brian could swear he felt Shia's chuckle shake his entire being.

“Well how much not like are you talking about?” By now Shia herself was getting rather excited Brian was nearing the exit and she'd give him his surprise. She knew that he was a little freaked out but she had been careful with him. In order to avoid a panic response she had been revealing little bits of herself to him giving him time to adapt. Now it was time for the big reveal. This thought only excited Shia more especially given the positive impression he had made on her so far. She was certain that Brian would make for a wonderful companion in her exploration.

Despite all the weird happenings around him Brian was made to chuckle. “Well am I allowed to have a vocal difference of opinion with you?”

“Of course! Any conversation you felt comfortable having with me before our first meeting you should feel comfortable having with me now. Even if I'm mad at you that doesn't mean I don't like you after all.” It was nice when Shia noticed Brian smiling. She didn't want him to start putting on masks just to avoid a disagreement with her. That would lead to a poor partnership.

“Sure you say that. Now what if I just started pestering you whoo!” Brian quickly leaped into the air as he felt a frosty blast against his backside. Glancing over his shoulder he was relieved to see that his rear was still there and soon noticed some giggles that seemed to come from behind, in front and from both sides of him. What started him even more though was the way the glistening of the walls seemed to make them convulse all around him.

“I can pick on you to mister! So be weary if you think about seeing who can pester who the most.”

“You have some very good climate controls in here to do that.” A sigh escaped Brian as the light finally remained still and he moved to stand under it. He was quite surprised whenever the door opened revealing the exit to the ship. Rather then seeing the vast void of space though he was greeted by a white wall. Immediately he noted it as strange though. It wasn't the type of white that you would achieve with paint but rather seemed far more organic with a glistening similar to what he had seen inside the ship's halls. “Shia is this the main ship?”

“Well it's the largest one I currently plan on using I'm not sure if you could call it the main ship. Come on down.”

Nodding his head Brian found himself walking down the landing ramp. Immediately he was surprised by how vast the hanger was. He knew to be careful about such things though. A cargo ship could easily have a large hanger but it would end up taking up the majority of the ship. “So how much of the ship does this hanger take up?”

“In terms of volume it takes up about six percent.”

“That's amazing! Are you serious!” Brian felt his excitement growing as he made it down the rest of the ramp. As he did he looked around fully expecting to see Shia. He was rather alarmed whenever the landing ramp to the smaller ship quickly withdrew leaving him standing in the hanger. “Shia where are you? I'm getting a little nervous wondering around with only a voice to guide me.”

“Oh but Brian! You're never alone when you're here.” As she spoke Shia couldn't help but giggle as she resolved  to show Brian what she meant and the true surprise. The part of her being she intended to use still felt a little stiff despite restoring her full biological processes shortly after he went to sleep but they would be ready to use. “Okay Brian I want you to do your best to stay relaxed and don't try to run. I really want you to watch this.”

Now the voice seemed to have a direction drawing Brian's attention back to the entrance of the ship. He felt his heart rate speed up a little bit as he grew increasingly nervous. Two sections of the ship one on either side of the entrance and slightly above it suddenly were made to form inward. For the most part it stopped quickly except for several long strands of varying length that pushed outward. The slant of the depression was made to change slightly and then Brian noticed them beginning to open. He didn't know what to think as what appeared to be eyes suddenly appeared from behind the opening and the strands seemed to take on the form of eye lashes. A loud impact drew his attention away from  the eyes moments later.

Two massive blobs had formed from the ship and slammed into the hanger floor. Each one of them looked as if an oval had been placed upon its side. That only lasted for a moment though as a gap between the upper portion of the oval and the thinner bottom suddenly appeared throughout the bulk of the material except one structural section. This gap began to rapidly increase and the shape began to gain further texture. A ball seemed to form at the bottom of the forming mass and press into the floor rapidly forming into several smaller spheres of different size that began to elongate.

He didn't get to finish watching the process as another impact drew his attention. Similar masses had formed from the ship and landed as well though with a lighter impact due to their smaller size. These were far closer to him and just barely touched the ground before being lifted from it due to the forming back legs. Brian nearly tumbled over as the realization hit him and he once again looked towards the original two masses. They were indeed taking on the form of legs and this prompted him to look towards the eyes. The ship's entrance had changed its orientation going from a vertical to a horizontal one and had pushed outwards taking on a more cylindrical shape that was beginning to thin on the sides while pouting in the middle. A bulge had formed between the eyes and the entrance while the entire face was being pushed out from beyond the ship by a rapidly thinning beam that was rapidly taking on the form of a neck.

“Breath Brian. I could normally get this done far quicker but if I rush things after shutting down so many systems for so long I run the risk of over stressing this form.” As she continued to shift her form around Shia was collapsing many of the spaces within herself that Brian had used earlier and forming new ones. She needed to adjust her structure in order to support the new forms design.

Brian found his eyes rapidly turning back to the second set of blobs that had came down. They were beginning to flow backwards. The material was rapidly thinning at the tip and a point where he imagined a wrist would have gone just beyond that while thinning more slowly at other regions and not at all in others. His eyes turned to where the rapidly shaping blobs had attached to the ship and noticed them moving upwards into the ship while portions of it where being rapidly pulled inward. One spot that drew his attention immediately was the mid section of the ship just above where the legs attached to it. It was rapidly thinning even as the legs retained a noteworthy thickness forming what appeared to be thighs to him.

The thought that the rapidly thinning region of the ship was a waist seemed to be confirmed as an opening similar to a belly button suddenly appeared within it. A good deal of excess mass had by now flowed onto the chest region and had now developed a divide forming into two large masses roughly the same size as the head. It was at this moment Brian noted the head once again and the fact that the lips had parted revealing several solid strait columns.

“Hi Brian.” As she spoke Shia was careful to keep her voice low. With the basic body shape nearing completion she pushed some of her mass out beyond her basic human shaped body. Forming bands around her waist and neck in the form of a shirt collar and a waist band excess material began to flow from these bands. At the same time Shia began to form some material beyond her crotch and breasts as well.

Up until now the humanoid form before Brian had been entirely smooth. As he noticed a pattern forming over her crotch and breast though he was at first perplexed. Then intricate webbing soon caught his attention. This became especially true whenever he noticed an impression forming in the lacy pattern and pushing it outwards. The fact that Brian was currently looking at the outline of Shia's labia struck him moments before the material from her waist band flowed over it just barely covering the impression and leaving the barest bit of white showing just below the him of the skirt. When his eyes returned to her chest he found that the top had already formed or it seemed to have. A good portion of Shia's stomach was still exposed and when he looked to her face he noticed a confused look.

“Brian what do you think? I remember you mentioned you like it when a female of your species with a nice form shows a bit of her stomach but is this too much.” As she spoke Shia placed a hand on her stomach. She had began to fill in color and texture now so that her abdominal muscles were beginning to express themselves. She was confident that Brian liked the pattern on her crotch covering. She had chosen it from a file in his holo terminal that he seemed to look at quite often. “I hope you do like it. I know the outfit you first met me in was rather common so I picked some clothing from the most viewed images on your holo terminal.”

Instantly Brian recognized the clothing and knew exactly what images Shia had been talking about. He didn't have time to comment on that though as he found himself looking at a ship sized version of Shia and realized the truth. “You're not just networked with the ship you are the ship!” The notion that he had been inside a living being for the past several hours and hadn't realized it really hit Brian hard.

“Yes. If you're wondering about your luggage.” Reaching up Shia inserted two fingers into her mouth and carefully grasped Brian's luggage between her fingers. Instead of just pulling it out of her body though she carefully drew the containers between her lips removing her fluids from them. The fact that she appeared to be sucking on Brian's belongings didn't really occur to her as she drew them out of their mouth. “They're perfectly fine right here.”

“How? What's going on here!” At least Brian felt his legs cooperating again and was stable enough to draw himself back to a standing position. He was a bit surprised whenever he took a step away from Shia not in an attempt to escape from her but simply to make it easier to look at her face. Her breasts were providing quite an obstacle from such a proximity. “Wait. You're this ship two aren't you! I'm still inside your body!”

“That's correct!” Shia could still see Brian was having trouble handling this new information but that was expected. His behavior was well within acceptable tolerance levels from what she had seen of him and she gently settled herself down upon her knees. “Now as for the why. I have found most don't respond well if the first thing I tell them is that they'll be living inside of my body during our journey together. Even if they've been in a ship with an artificial intelligence the fact that I am both an organic being in a sense and the ship itself tends to be a bit much for someone to process at once. Things tend to go far more smoothly if I introduce them to certain aspects of myself just a little bit of a time. I first begin by introducing myself as a high risk species so that I know a power imbalance won't trouble them. I then move to the fact that the ship itself is an organic life form and give them a bit of an idea of what that means by showing them around the facilities. After that I reveal that my mind is networked with the ship and they'll be networking with my mind as well. Naturally I repress many of my biological responses during this time as even introducing things in these steps the full affect of what it means can often be hard for someone to take.”

Listening to Shia was actually calming Brian down. He even found himself wondering if she was putting something into the air to cause him to relax. “I. I see. So you really meant it whenever you said my foot steps tickled you.”

“Well not exactly.” A delighted giggle escaped Shia as she looked down at Brian. “They are wonderful to feel though.”

“That's good I suppose. So how long does it normally take for you to let someone in on this secret?” As he was speaking Brian had taken a few more steps backwards. The site of Shia's hand reaching down towards him almost sent his heart into his throat but he forced his legs to stay still by reminding them they were currently inside of Shia. There was no where to run because she had literally swallowed him up entirely.

“Some of them never reach this point. I've lost quite a few just when they realized that the ship itself is an organic being. Never mind that proper nano technology is almost an organic life form itself. Don't be scared Brian. I was just going to offer you my hand so you didn't have to keep bending your neck like that. If you'd like I'd gladly lay down for you to make speaking to me more comfortable. Would you like for me to lay down for you Brian?”

Was she teasing him again? Despite her sudden shift in size Brian felt certain that she was. He chose to drop that issue though as Shia's hand was laid down before him and he immediately realized how massive she truly was. Without really thinking about it Brian found himself stepping onto Shia's fingernail and pressing himself up against her finger. What he found was that the height of her middle finger was roughly three fourths his own height. This prompted to take in another breath as he began to climb into Shia's finger. “That's fine. I'll get into your hand. So revealing this to me this soon. Does that mean I did good?”

The moment Shia felt Brian's foot steps upon her fingernail she felt her heart rate speed up. His little hands pressed against the very tip of her finger which was naturally loaded with sensors and then she felt his body press against the tip of her finger as he began to climb up it. Immediately she felt her nipples stiffen and her lips growing wet as her excitement radiated into her voice.“You did wonderful Brian! I don't know if you're reckless, bold or just very adaptable but you've done a wonderful job the entire time! I'm so happy with you right now!” As she spoke Shia had to be careful to keep her hand still. Currently Brian was making his way down her middle finger towards her palm. She waited until he had reached the center to begin slowly lifting him into the air.

By now the fear Brian had before was beginning to fade and the wow factor was currently moving in. The Shia that was holding him was positively massive and to think that the entire ship they were now setting in was in fact her body was even more so. “So can you make little Shia as well?”

“Yep! Two or three as many as you want around. I don't intend on towering over you like this the entire time after all. This seemed like a good way to make sure you understood what I am though.”

“You are the ship itself. You're not just some being networked with the ship but you're the ship. A shape changing ship whose scale is far beyond any living being I've ever heard of and who counts as a high risk species even with a hundred kilograms of her mass or so. Shia I hope you don't mind me saying this but you're rather on the frightening side.” Brian was actually made to recoil and actually fell his feet falling out from under him as he noted Shia's face. When he felt himself impact with Shia's soft skin he still had to do a double take. Shia was giving him that same pout she had before. It was still sexy and cute.

“Pleased don't be scared of me Brian. I don't mean you any harm. I want to interact with you, develop relationships and be your friend. I want to do good for you.”

For a moment Brian didn't say or thinking anything. His brain needed a moment to catch up to the situation. “Wow this is going to take a lot of getting used to.” Despite not having fully adjusted to his current situation Brian found himself grinning as he looked up at Shia. It was nice whenever she lost her pout and returned his smile. “Well I guess there is no reason to be scared whenever I'm already this far inside of you. So where does a guy go to get fed around here? Does the main ship have a dining hall or do I need you to swallow me.”

A slight giggle escaped Shia as she brought Brian closer to her chest. Their teasing talk and the feeling of his tiny form setting in her hands had already gotten her excited which her nipples were now showing.. “Well I have many ways that I could tend to your needs. Since you requested a little time though I believe we should go to the dining area I prepared for you inside of this ship. That is unless you want to get inside of this body. I wouldn't even have to use my mouth to do it. Cooking for you should be fun as well though. I may not be good at cooking human food just yet but they are some dishes I have studied. How about you tell me how good I've done?”

***********************************************************************************

This was going to take some getting used to. Currently Brian was setting atop Shia's massive right thigh. The fact that he could have taken several steps to either side and not even been close to falling off the edge wasn't lost on him. He couldn't even really feel the curve of her leg from his position in the center. Fortunately she didn't intend to cook him a meal that was proportional to her body. Rather he found himself looking towards a small opening in the wall where he saw a much smaller Shia busy at some type of stove though it didn't look like what he was used to. “Shia where did you get those potatoes?”

Instead of answering with her smaller body Shia chose to use her larger. She was currently trying to get him to turn around where he could see up her skirt or would have to look over the swell of her chest to see her face. If she used her little body it would be too easy for him to focus on her face and that wouldn't have been as much fun. “I made them from organic compounds. I suppose you're wondering so I'll just tell you. I could make any type of food you'd like to eat but that's different from cooking it. Whenever I make food for you I design its chemical structure and form from the beginning. I can make it exactly the same way an infinite number of times or change even very little details.”

“Wouldn't that be easier?”

“No! I want to cook for you Brian I don't want to make food for you.” A slight chuckle escaped Shia as she looked towards Brian using her smaller body for a moment. He had actually been looking at the face of the body she was using to cook even though the larger body was the one speaking with him. She could slowly begin working him back closer to her skirt. That or create the sent of arousal. The first would have to be done slowly so that he didn't notice though and the second might not be subtle enough. At least he seemed to like the texture of her skin. Shia doubted Brian realized it but he had been caressing a small section of her thigh for quite some time.

“Thanks. I never thought a woman like you would like to cook for a guy like me.” Brian chose not to mention the fact that he never thought he'd be meeting a woman like Shia to begin with. As he looked across her thigh towards the dining area he realized how high off the ground it had to be. He had seen how easily Shia could adjust the layout of her body though. What was the odds that she had positioned the dining area to make such a position accommodating? It seemed quite likely. She could probably even formed it within her humanoid body and kept him in there if she had desired to. “Shia is this kitchen just something that you formed or is there a reason for us being here?”

“This is pretty far into the interior of my body which also makes it one of the safest locations for you to be at. This is the entrance to the living area I've prepared for you. Well one of them. It includes your hygiene facilities, dining area, sleeping area, recreation room, athletics center and medical station. There is also a network of passages made with travel assistance that will let you move about certain locations within or on my body.” As she spoke Shia reached down and pressed her index finger against the skin just next to Brian causing it to depress and him to lean against her finger. “You see. I want to feel you moving around deep within me in all the right places.”

She had done that on purpose. Brian felt his heart rate speeding up and he knew that she had done that on purpose. He could feel his body responding and felt his penis pushing against his pants. It took all of his willpower not to turn and look back at the massive woman even as he felt her shadow engulfing him. What made the situation worse was that her tone had sounded so business like and professional in the beginning. Then she had switched back to that sultry tone and he actually found himself leaning against her finger as he tried to regain himself. “That's good to know. So any particular reason for these larger tunnels or the level of the dining hall.”

“Well. The larger tunnels are for moving certain things throughout my body or for relocating large amounts of myself quickly while not altering my exterior. Forming and stabilizing the tunnels takes a little time and I'm not sure if I'd have that time in an emergency situation. I adjusted the height of the dining hall so that it'd be easier for you to admire my legs while still remaining easy for you to look up my skirt.” Shia gave a slight giggle as she noticed Brain's response. She was working on finding just the right tone and volume of a giggle to cause him the most excitement and she felt confident that she was nearing that spot. He still hadn't looked up her skirt yet or her larger body's chest. She had began adjusting the neckline of her smaller body though and noticed his vision deviating to her chest at times despite the distance. As Shia considered this she also considered further changes to her undergarments. When she finally did convince Brian to look up her skirt she wanted to make sure he would get the most out of the experience so she could bring him back for more.

“I see. You know it really isn't normal for a humanoid body to be as large as the one you're using to interact with me. Even if that body is inside an even larger you.”

“I know but this is a fun compromise! The body's shape is appealing to you taking on a shape, speech pattern, scents and texture that you're comfortable with. At the same time though the body's size and power is closer to what I feel comfortable with. Don't you believe that it's a nice compromise?” Could she get him to turn around now? As she asked the question Shia began to lean forward bring her massive chest even closer to Brian. Surely he'd have to turn around and speak with her now.

Brian could feel Shia's presence all around him. It wasn't just her body though. It seemed to reach beyond that and tug at his very desires. How long was he going to be able to endure this? Once Shia finished cooking perhaps he could go into the dining hall and get off her thigh for a while. She had said that she didn't plan on towering over him the entire time. As he considered these thoughts Brian felt like his environment was shifting and turned to look and see what Shia was doing. It felt like her breasts were about to swallow him up as he noted her position. Her already skimpy shirt that barely covered the base of her breasts was now revealing a valley of cleavage that he could truly become lost in. A slight sprinkling of freckles covered each of Shia's massive breasts and thought seemed to leave Brian's mind for a moment.

How long was he going to look? Shia felt her excitement building as she achieved part of what she was going for. It was likely that Brian would attempt to divert his attention back to her smaller body and she needed to adjust now. Immediately Shia tightened the clothing on her smaller body and made her nipples become pert pushing against the fabric enough that she knew Brian would notice their outline if he looked. “Hey Brian what do you think of these freckles? I believe they suit a human body well don't you.” As she spoke Shia pressed her arms against the sides of her breast squeezing them together and lowering them even closer to Brian.

For Brian freckles offered a slight seasoning of innocents. When this was sprinkled over something as seductive as Shia breast this had a powerful affect as it augmented the sexuality just like spice may enhance the flavor of a fine dish. He knew that he should turn away at this moment but his body wasn't responding to him. What would it feel like to actually touch those breast? He could truly become lost in them both mentally and physically. It wasn't just that he could become lost in them though but Shia was actually willing to and from her behavior eager to have him there. She wanted him in her cleavage and elsewhere. He was already inside of her after all. It felt like Brian was trying to bind a steel bar as he forced his head to turn. “They're very nice Shia!” While Brian didn't mean to put so much energy into his words he was barely retaining control of himself. A teasing giggle reached his ears moments later.

“I'm glad that you think so.” That was close and Shia knew it. She almost had Brian. She had promised that she would stop rubbing against him so much but that didn't mean she would stop trying to excite him. He was resistant though. What could she do now in order to regain his attention? Instead of looking at her smaller body he had actually closed his eyes. What was he thinking of at the moment? Whatever it was it didn't seem to be bothering his erection. It would be easy to determine his thoughts just by examining the activity of his brain. Shia didn't want to go that far just yet. Watching his biological signs was providing her with enough information. “I want this body to be pleasing for you to look at after all.”

Turning around had been a mistake. Brian couldn't just let Shia keep pushing the attack like this or she was going to catch him during a moment of weakness. It wasn't like he could retreat to a private spot though the entire ship was Shia. She was keeping her word not to rub up against him though but as he considered this Brian realized he had been rubbing against her this entire time as he looked at her leg. His right hand had been getting around quite a lot as he set upon it. “So this compromise with your body. Do you do that with your partners often?”

“Yep! It's stimulating to interact with someone in a way similar to one of their own species. However, it's also stimulating to interact with them as something that is familiar but also different in the same moment. Taking features that my partner admires and pushing them to the extreme is very nice. Would you like to know some of the things that really tend to stimulate me during these times? After all. I know quite a few of your preferences.”

As he looked at Shia's smaller body Brian gave a sharp gasp. She had been focused on cooking but now she's straitened up and he saw what had changed with her shirt. The way the material adhered to her chest he wondered if it was truly a shirt at this point or just some kind of skin. Even from his current distance he noted the outline of some very healthy nipples pushing against the material. The site seemed to shut down his brain for a moment and his mouth spoke without him. “Sure.”

“Okay! I was worried that you'd want to keep that private for later. Well typically I prefer to engulf the person I'm interacting with so that I can feel every part of their being. I really love it whenever they allow me to inject part of myself into their body as well. That way I can provide a really solid connection with them and better experience what their body is going through as well. I've had a few partners that really weren't comfortable with having a bit of me running throughout their veins though. I also love to  engulf the person I'm interacting with as it better allows me to stimulate every part of their body. This can be a bit difficult of course in situations which the male is a good bit larger then the female.”

“I. I see. So does that mean you don't like being smaller then the person you're mating with?”

A sigh escaped Shia as she remembered one of her shorter lived partnerships. “The Otia are a species in which the male is often double the height of the female of the species. To them a small little lady that they can easily provide for is one of the sexiest things there is. As the male is expected to provide for all of her needs. I really didn't like their form of mating. The body was too small, too delicate and I felt far too restricted.” As she was speaking Shia was setting up. “Naturally I considered what this would mean to males that I was interacting with and how they might feel restricted. If I was left feeling restricted and vulnerable in such a body was I doing the same thing to those I interacted with using a larger body then what their species was used to?”

“Well isn't that just part of interacting with you? I mean even whenever you were holding onto my arm the simple truth is I was inside of you the entire time.”

“Yep! And that is also the solution for the most part. “ By now Shia was looking at Brian using her smaller body as she gave the cheese on her dish a bit more time to melt. “You are within me. If you're going to be my partner that's simply something that you have to adjust to. However, I can accommodate you by using a small portion of myself for the sake of interaction. Most partners I've chosen for a trial time period have been quite willing to adjust to his compromise. It also makes them feel far safer having a smaller aspect of myself to interact with. Even if I'm with you at all times it seems many become lonely if they don't have someone they recognize as one of their own or at least somewhat familiar to interact with.”

They were talking now at least and Shia hadn't teased him sexually for a few moments. It wasn't doing much to help Brian calm down considering where he was and what the outfits either Shia was wearing but at least it was something. How could he keep this going?

“Now. What can really seal the deal though is when I use more then one body with more then one form.  I can adjust vocal patterns, scent, behavior and so much more then spread this out amongst several bodies. Would you like that Brian? I could be more then just your fantasy woman. I could be the women of your fantasies. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? It doesn't even have to be human women only. I noticed you had a few images of female Xerodon. They are quite an impressive species aren't they?”

Now she was back on the offensive and in a big way. In all that was happening Brian had forgotten about those files. What was he suppose to say though? The notion of being surrounded by women each one representing a different aspect of beauty was truly alluring. At the moment Brian truly wished that he could take a few moments away from everything just to cool down. “They are pretty impressive. Not many species can endure the vacuum of space with just an oxygen supply after all. Hey Shia haven't you cooked for your other team mates before? I imagine you should be well experienced with such practices.” Brian was surprised the question came to him. He was glad that it had.

Immediately Shia gave her head a nod and moved herself a little closer to the dining area so that her knee pushed against the wall supporting it. “Yes I have. However, the flora of different worlds tends to differ from the water content to the chemical components. There is also the difference in cooking methods to consider and the cooking implements used. Plus whenever I'm cooking as a human I like to use human restrictions. I limit the spectrum of light my eyes can see as well as my olfactory abilities. It's really hard to learn to do something as another species if you don't use an appropriate body.”

As her larger body was speaking Shia moved her smaller body to the edge of the dining area. Her knee was still a bit below the edge. It would have been easy to fix but she wanted a reason to help Brian up. “Your food is ready. Come here and I'll let you up?” As she spoke little Shia bent at the knees and leaned forward while extending her arm down. This presented Brian with a wonderful view of her cleavage and her crotch even though she was clothed. The material was drawn tight against her skin. It was a little early to actually take on this pose but her muscles truly weren't the muscles of a human and there was no discomfort in holding it.

Food seemed to leave his mind as Brian stood up and began to walk towards Shia's smaller body. He didn't even think it was strange that she hadn't waited to offer him her hand. As he took hold of her hand Brian felt a bit light headed and then a chuckle escaped him. When he looked to Shia's face he noted her expression had changed. She looked curious. He almost forgot about that whenever she helped him up and he felt his penis pushing against the front of his pants. He had felt it with every step but hadn't given it much thought. He'd just walked the length of Shia's massive leg while packing an erection. He was grateful that she didn't mention that.

“What were you thinking of Brian?”

“I was just thinking that I've been coming to know you for a year now. I guess for a while now you seemed like a stranger to me as well you're a good bit different then what I imagined you to be.”

“Oh! Well I can understand that but still. What did you imagine me to be?” She wanted to press her smaller body's breast against Brian now. She wanted to lean forward and bring her face within centimeters of his while pressing her large full breast against his chest. Perhaps she would rub them against him a bit to further his excitement or just tease the top of his penis with her thigh. That promise not to rub up against him so much was proving a bit annoying now as Shia considered all the things she'd like to do. She could bring herself closer to him though.

“I. Well after you told me that you were considered a high risk species I knew you had to have something that qualified you as a living weapon. Then you revealed that you were actually qualified as a living weapon of mass destruction with that comment about how most human settlements wouldn't let you past their worlds protective shield if the planet could afford to have one. There aren't many species known that fit that and you know I.”

“You thought I'd be similar to the Xerodon.” A delighted giggle escaped Shia as she leaned back. “You know for you to be so fond of their women you must like larger species. A smaller Xerodon tends to top four meters after all.” As they had been speaking Shia had already helped Brian settle into his seat and placed a plate before him. As she was done cooking she was comfortable looking at the food with her usual eyes. The disproportional distribution of heat was clear but it shouldn't be easy to detect with the human pallet. She wasn't quite happy with the texture of some of the potatoes shavings or with how much moisture she had removed from the cheese but it was a passable attempt.

“You had to know that already.” Brian almost jumped out of his seat as he noticed the expression on Shia's face. It looked like she was about to pounce him. It felt as if his seat was doing more to keep him in place them himself. “Which is one of the reasons you chose me as a potential partner.”

“That's correct!” As she spoke Shia moved around to Brian's side of the table and wrapped her arms around him. She didn't hesitate to pull his head into her cleavage as she hugged him. While she had agreed not to rub against him so much such a display of affection should be acceptable to him. As she pulled his head into her cleavage she also made it a point to shift about rubbing her breast against his face and give him a close up view of the freckles he liked so much. Unfortunately she could only hold this embrace for so long or she would be violating their agreement. It was hard to hold herself to that agreement with the way his penis was straining against the front of his pants. Stimulating him to release without touching his erection would be quite fun. “You see Brian all the things you learned about me before is true. They're just a lot more to know. I'm so glad that you're no longer looking upon me as a stranger you're only now coming to know.”

“That's true. I guess I just wasn't thinking of it that way whenever I first began to speak to you. So you really like those vampire stories?” Before she could respond Brian had taken a bite of the dish before him. As the meat, cheese, fried potatoes and spices came together he was quite surprised. “This is really good Shia! I don't think I've eaten something this nice before. I thought you said you were just now learning to cook human food.”

“Oh Brian you poor darling!” As she spoke Shia took on a more sympathetic voice and once again hugged him to herself. “You think that is good? You must have eaten such poor quality food for years. At best that dish would have only been passable in a four star diner.” As she hugged Brian Shia gave him less of a face full of cleavage this time. While sympathy was an acceptable reason to embrace someone she knew her reason was rather weak. She still grinned as she noticed a wet spot in Brian's pants one she quickly began to clean up using her cells that she'd already saturated his clothes and skin with.

“Your idea of passable is a four star diner! Does your idea of burnt even have the same meaning? As I could swear you said you had trouble burning your food.” Despite all that was going on Brian found himself going for another mouthful. While he didn't like to think of himself as a glutton good potatoes and meat did tend to call to him.

“I do!” As she spoke Shia moved away from Brian and turned her back on him while wrapping her arms around herself. This was more to give him a good view of her rear rather then to truly comfort herself. “Several of those potatoes and the cheese suffered a far greater reduction in moisture then required for optimal flavor.”

No words came to Brian's mind immediately as he looked at Shia. Something about the situation was familiar to him. After a few moments realization set in. “I know what you're trying to do! You're trying to get me used to eating your food so that it'll be more difficult for me to leave or at least harder for me to stay away. Blast what story was that from?” Brian truthfully doubted that was Shia's intention but the accusation was too good to pass up. The fact that she began chuckling moments later and settled down across from him in a chair that formed from the ground itself only seemed to heighten the moment.

“The sea witch and the sailor. She allowed anyone stranded upon her island to take freely of any fruit of vegetable they could find for she had imbued the fruit with magic. The fruit was addictive though and once they had tasted of it they would always have to return for more. However, unlike the first time the next visit was never free and each visit became progressively more costly.”

“I remember now. Hey are you going to make me start paying for my meals?”

“No! That was covered in the contract.”

“What about good meals though? First you get me hooked on the high quality stuff and then you give me the choice of either taking the regular two or three star food or I have to pay for the five star plus food. Is that what you're planning miss sneaky?” As Brian was speaking he felt like he was sinking back into his skin. The entire time with Shia he had either been in awe or struggling with his lust. Often he was dealing with both feelings at the same time. For a moment he felt he was no longer struggling to control his body.

“Wellll.” Shia gave a slight chuckle before letting her tongue flick out and run along her lips for a moment. “I can't say that the idea isn't very tempting and quite a good one but no.” As she spoke Shia was tempted to tell Brian that she had much tastier things for him to try. She could raise up slightly and push out her chest while arching her back and perhaps revealing a bit of her leg. She felt her skin warm up and a delighted squeal escaped her despite her best efforts to remain composed. She felt her cheeks grow warm and she quickly tossed her head from side to side giggling at the thought. The desire to tease him wasn't born of her simply wanting to obtain her goal but truly finding interaction with Brian enjoyable. The will to resist had come from her desire to respect him as a friend and confirm those bonds.

While Shia was hard to predict this time Brian was able to keep himself in his seat with no aid from the seat itself. He had a comfortable grin on his face now. “Now what was that?”

“A contradictions in my desires and an internal struggle!” For a moment Shia went silent though her tongue reached outside of her mouth and pressed against the side of her face for a moment. “It's such an interesting stimulation.” Even as she spoke Shia found herself questioning her first method used to acquire Brian's affection. She had began with seduction and constantly been striving to increase his desire until he gave into her. It was their first meeting face to face though. Reconfirmation of their friendship might have been a better first step rather then outright seduction.

Brian had been allowed to eat quietly for a while now just watching Shia. She seemed to be paying attention to him but it was also fairly clear she was thinking about something. That was actually making him a little nervous. Fortunately he now knew what he could talk to her about.”Shia you mentioned that you wanted me to cook a few things for you. I really have no idea what you could learn from me though given that you're already cooking on a professional level.”

“I like to observe the art of guessing.” As she spoke Shia finally took her eyes of Brian and turned them to her larger body. She didn't need to do this. She could still see Brian and her main body from every possible direction and in ways a human body couldn't perceive. Using her smaller body to look at her larger though would serve to draw Brian's attention and give her a different perspective on the situation. If she was going to reconfirm her friendship with Brian was it truly appropriate for her to have a massive humanoid body looming over them? She could see that Brian was looking at her body as well now. Her thoughts were slowed a bit as she began to evaluate if it would be best to wait for his response or speak first.

As he looked at Shia's smaller body and then her larger humanoid body Brian remembered what Shia had told him. She wanted to interact with him using a human body but she was also far more comfortable using a larger more powerful body. By taking on the form of a giant she found a comfortable compromise for herself. “Shia after what you said about feeling more comfortable using a larger body I'm a little curious about how you would use it. I mean. This is probably the only chance I'm going to get to interact with a humanoid with a fingernail larger then I am so I'm curious.”

“Oh they're several things I was thinking of. Such as.” As her smaller body spoke the larger reached behind her head and pressed her hands against her the back of her neck. At the same time she flexed her abdominal muscles. This wasn't necessary for her to create ridges in her stomach but it gave a more visually pleasing affect. “I mentioned the section of my body you could use for athletics. There is a rock wall in there for climbing but would you rather climb simulated stone or my rock hard abs?” As she spoke Shia began to flex the muscles of her stomach and lightly sway as if ripples were moving throughout her entire body as she performed a little seated belly dance for Brian. “If you got high enough you could even find a nice soft ledge to wrest upon.”

As he looked at Shia's stomach Brian admitted to himself that he found the prospect of climbing Shia's stomach far more appealing then he found rock climbing. He wasn't prepared to mention that to her. “That sounds nice.” Even as he spoke Brian found the nice delayed slightly as he thought of the right word. In truth he felt sexy and exciting were far better choices but he didn't want to encourage Shia more then his questioned already had.

“Thanks. Now you already know that I'm a very interactive being. I love to be in physical contact with my partner. It isn't just the contact though. While I enjoy any form of contact I find the more my partner enjoys the contact the more I do as well. I also like to enjoy as much of you as possible. With a human sized body I can only enjoy one section of you at a time. With a larger body though I can feel far more of your being pressed against my own if you don't mind me holding you.” A slight chuckle escaped Shia as her large body picked up a few strands of her hair and began to weave it together. “There is also a possessive side to it.”

“What's that?”

“Well you know how most women of your species like to display their most valuable peace of jewelery especially upon their body. Often men love to display their own status symbols such as a high grade and expensive watch or a sportsman ring. I love to display my delicate treasures as well.” As she finished Shia pointed towards the forehead of her larger body to reveal she'd weaved her hair into a small nest wresting against her forehead. “Snuggling my little treasure into my warm fragrant hair in a nice little nest gives me a feeling that your mine as well which is comforting. Even if I know that you won't be mine for long.” As she spoke Shia's couldn't help but think of a few partners who had come from a pouched species. How they responded to being carried in such a pouch varied heavily from individual but it always tended to produce interesting results.

It wasn't uncommon for couples to want to show off their significant other. That or to show off some aspect of their significant other something that they were proud of. The fact that Shia admitted that their partnership may be temporary made it a bit strange as did the fact that he was still learning about her. Did she even view such relationships the same as humans? “So the fact that I'm completely engulfed in your body, dependent on you for food, water and even air isn't being possessive enough?”

“No.” Shia didn't try to hide her grin as she noted the look on Brian's face. He seemed a bit shocked. “Like I said it's a different form of interaction. You look around you and you know that I compose everything you can see. However, the stimulation you get from knowing that and interacting with me as a ship and the stimulation you gain from interacting with a humanoid body is very different. Besides carrying you in my hair also puts you near a processing center.”

“Does that matter?”

“Only in theory. Every part of my body isn't capable of doing every thing. I have. Well let's just call them cells. I have cells that are specialized for certain tasks. Now I can rework my cells to perform other tasks but that takes time and energy. It would be as if you could take some of the cells that compose your muscles and convert them to brain cells. Anyway, in theory the closer you are too the cells designated for processing information at the time the easier it is for me to form a mental link with you it's also more secure. Due to the limitations of your hardware though this is purely a theoretical decrease in ability.”

As he listened to Shia Brian couldn't help but think it was a little strange. She clearly wanted to keep him close and nesting him in her hair seemed like something she enjoyed. It would also mean she was carrying him around. Yet she openly admitted that such actions would have no true influence in their ability to work together. Apparently she had opted to be honest with him and not try to miss lead him. “I swear hearing you explain things like that makes me wonder what I can really do to help you out. So far it just seems like you just want me to keep you company.”

“Well what you can do is limited especially outside of an emergency situation. That could be fixed though if you'd let me augment you. You know my offer still stands. You wouldn't be able to visit the surface of most occupied planets though as you'd be considered a living weapon with such augmentations. Well you could but you'd need to go through all the legal hoops or break the law. Then again I could just augment you for a short time and then restore you to your per-enhancement conditions later. Though that tends to cause some problems to.” As she spoke Shia lifted her right hand and gently bit down on her index finger. She noted a slight shift in Brian's stance and mental activities. She knew the pose was one he considered cute.

“What kind of problems? I mean you could give me a simple tune up that's easy to reverse couldn't you?”

“The problem isn't due to improving the hardware and then returning it to its original condition. Rather the first problem is giving the software time to adjust to the new hardware. That really isn't the troublesome part in most cases though. The troublesome part is when the hardware is returned to its original condition. The software doesn't always take the change so well. Often the person will begin wondering if they were this weak or slow before or if I went overboard and made them inferior to what they once were.”

As Brian considered what Shia said he imagined that the experience would be a lot like being crippled. Whatever abilities you became used to enjoying due to the augmentations would be stripped from you in an instant. “How large of a reduction in abilities are we talking about?”

“It depends on how much you allowed me to augment you. If I was to augment you enough that your proximity to an interface with my mind actually mattered then well. It would be like you had gone from an adult to a newborn infant in an instant. The reduction in abilities would be simply staggering and well not everyone takes those reductions very well.” Shia gave her body a slight shiver as she remembered this fact. “Actually if I'm going to upgrade you I would prefer to implement the improvements slowly. A gradual curve of adaptation is easier for a person to adapt to and easier for them to come down from.”

“Well hold on. I'm not sure if I want you tinkering with my genetics just yet.”

“Oh I don't have to tinker with your genetics! If you'd just let me introduce a few of my cells into your body I could bond them with your muscles, bones, nervous system, brain and well everything else. Then I could augment your abilities without having to touch your genetics. Now this is a limited form of augmentation but I'm sure that you would enjoy it. Plus it would let me be all the closer to you.” As she spoke Shia was once again leaning her larger body forward towards Brian. She was glad that he didn't try to back away or even raise up out of his seat. She could tell that he wasn't enthusiastic about the idea either.

“Shia letting someone into my body is a little too personal at the moment and honestly a little strange.”

“Ah! You were okay with it when you read of two minds. You even said that having an artificial intelligence sharing your mind could be an interesting experience so long as the AI couldn't hijack your body.”

“That AI's persona was built partially from its host mind and thus wasn't a completely independent being. Plus just because I'm okay with something doesn't mean that I'd actually want to undergo such a procedure.” Brian felt Shia's breath rush by him as she gave a slight sigh. It carried a hint of peppermint and sugar that he knew a human's breath wouldn't carry without some impressive mints or dental treatments. Shia wasn't truly trying to emulate being a large human but rather she was trying to emulate an idea. Despite that he thought her breath smelt very nice.

“You forgot the part where you said that it would have to be a truly desperate situation such as a war and you're a jet pilot like in the story. Oh alright.” As she spoke Shia once again raised her larger body into a seated position. As she spoke she couldn't resist shrugging her shoulders slightly causing her massive breasts to bounce subtly.

“If you want to though I wouldn't mind riding around in that little nest you set up for me for a bit. Just let me finish eating first.”

“Yay!” As she spoke Shia reached forward and slipped the middle finger of her left hand between Brian and the table rapidly pushing it backwards as she did so. At the same time her right hand came to wrest behind him with her pinky just behind his back. As her left hand cleared the space that she needed she shifted the ground beneath him so that he could fall backwards and her right hand pinky could come to wrest behind him. Had she been using common terrain this would have been accompanied by the sound of the ground being torn to shreds as she toppled Brian onto her finger.

A slight yelp escaped Brian as he and his chair fell backwards. He didn't have much time to shout though as he landed atop a soft warm surface. The feeling of falling was quickly replaced by the feeling of rushing upwards. This time he had more time to see what was happening. Currently he was moving towards Shia's lips at the rate a carnival ride might impose on a passenger. The fact that he could actually see Shia's face growing closer and had a moment to appreciate this also told him how large she truly was. Had he been standing some distance away she would have appeared to be moving very slowly rather them exceptionally fast. There was a sudden deceleration and a moment where his body seemed to lose contact with her finger before he found himself pressed into Shia's upper lip.

Shia hadn't lost control of herself. If she had she would have crushed Brian against her lip. Her human body had felt a rush of emotions including joy and gratitude once Brian had permitted her to nest him in her hair if only for a while. She had allowed herself to act on these feelings and as she did so found that they grew stronger with each passing moment. As she felt Brian pressing against her lip the flesh conformed to his tiny body. The feeling of his face and crotch pressing against her lips was delightful and the desire to draw the experience out was powerful. She had to deny herself that pleasure as she pulled him away. “Thank you.”

For a moment Brian said nothing. The sensation of rapid acceleration had been followed shortly by the pleasure brought upon by being pressed into Shia's massive lips. His entire body was left tingling as she pulled him away and for a moment it seemed as if he had been drugged. The fact that he could feel the wind rushing past him as Shia moved him away from her face and even then it took several seconds for him to be able to see all of her face was simply staggering. The thought that this was only a tiny portion of her body and in truth they were inside her greater body required a few more moments of silence. “You're welcome.”

Immediately Shia gave a giggle one that flowed naturally from her body as she looked down at her tiny friend wresting atop her pinky. “Well then. Would you like to finish your meal or would you like to see the next area?”

“Sure but what do you have in mind? I mean the next area sounds good.” As he spoke Brian tried to raise himself up to a seated position. His body didn't quite want to move though. Between the ride, the kiss, the full stomach and the comfort of laying on Shia's finger his body pretty much just wanted to stay still and relax. It took a surprising amount of willpower just to force himself to raise to a seated position. As he set up Brian took a moment to look around. He regretted that almost immediately as he looked town towards Shia's chest and the vast valley of cleavage beneath him. As he did one particularly large freckle caught his attention. He wondered if it had a larger diameter then he had height.

“Well it's too early to exercise after all you've just eaten. Let me get you settled in with some of your other responsibilities. I think it's time I give you a better idea of what I actually do.” As she spoke Shia found herself lifting Brian once again this time towards her forehead. In truth it wasn't where she wanted to keep him at the moment. The fact that she could feel her breast tingle whenever she thought about placing Brian between them and engulfing him in her flesh with the tiniest sliver of an opening to look around almost brought a squeal of delight from her. A body designed with some human features was truly a delight to play in.

The scent of Shia's hair reached Brian before he was actually placed within it. As she brought him closer he didn't wait for her to drop him into the nest but reached out and took hold of the strands. “You know your hair feels really soft.”

***********************************************************************************

It was hard for Shia to keep her hair still. She wanted to wrap it around Brian and hold him closer to herself. If she worked her hair properly it was possible she could excite him but she had promised to refrain from such behavior. As they moved into what could be considered the cargo area of her larger body she gave him a moment to take it all in. “I like to involve myself in a variety of things. Typically whenever I come to a new species that I believe are worth helping I try to decide on what would help them develop in the right way without actually providing them with any of my technology. Hey how about we make a bit of a game of this!”

Brian wasn't entirely certain what he was seeing. The room Shia had taken him into wasn't a vast area of empty space but rather several large towers stood before him. They were simple structures as far as he could see but as he considered who he was dealing with he knew that wasn't the case. “Shia where are we?”

“Storage. Oh! I guess you don't recognize spacial folds. Okay you could think of these towers as my fat cells but instead of just expanding they warp and twist space inside of them. So long as I'm not worried about somethings structural integrity I can store far more inside the towers then their volume would imply. Often it's easier to simply store the materials I'm going to use to make something and then put it back together whenever I need to or want to.”

“Why don't you make the matter itself?”

“Because then I have to deal with all the anti-matter I produce. I can do it! It's just more energy efficient to store the materials like this. Anyway. Do you want to know the game?”

Brian had something of an idea of how powerful Shia was at this point. He knew that she could do a lot to help humanity and its allies. She had even mentioned she wanted to do as much. Yet now she was talking about some kind of game. Did that mean she intended to let him help choose how she would do so? If that was the case his choice might have drastic affects on his entire people's prosperity. It felt like a weight had suddenly settled on top of his shoulders. “I'm not sure if that's the type of decision I should be making.”

“None sense! You're a good person so I feel certain in trusting you. Now we could take some of me and spend some time hunting for lost ships. I've never shared my technology with another species but I have nothing against helping them find technology from other races. If we're going to do this though we're going to have to move well beyond explored regions. I'll let you use any of my sensory abilities that you can handle. Now another option is we could hunt for the materials you're going to need to easily produce Kanson computers. In either case we can also search for life forms that humans have yet to encounter and once we achieve our goal you could help pick who we sell the materials to.”

It was easy for Brian to see how the first option would help humanity out. It was rare but any time a ship was found with more advanced or even technology that was simply different but achieved the same goal as current technology those who found it tended to benefit. The second choice had caught Brian off guard though. “What are Kanson computers?”

“It's a computing system that a human professor last name Kanson is currently working on. It's allows for processing speeds roughly seven times what your current computers can manage and enhances the memory by five times. This would also benefit those with mechanical augmentations. The only problem is that the materials it requires are rare and synthesizing them isn't cost effective. So if you could find a sufficient supply to begin mass production it would help your entire species develop.”

“If I can?”

Shia gave a slight chuckle and felt her smile tugging at the sides of her face. “I was hoping you'd notice that! Yes. I already know where a supply is. However, I want you to explore and find it.” As she spoke Shia gave an excited giggle and rapidly clapped her massive hands together. She could see Brian was smiling as well.

“So that's how you're going to make sure that I don't try to leave you early! Now if I leave you I'm going to spend the rest of my life regretting the opportunity I passed up and wondering how my selfish behavior hurt my entire species.” Brian was grinning as well. He had considered asking Shia if she would really refuse to help an entire people just because one person refused to work with her. That was very easy to turn around on him though. Would he hurt his entire species simply because he wasn't comfortable working with Shia?

“Does that mean you want to hunt for the materials?”

“I'm not sure. Hey! You said you were going to make this into a game.” As he spoke Brian leaned forward and looked down over the slope of Shia's forehead and towards her eyes. He felt her hairs tightening up on various parts of his body as if she was scared he might fall but he didn't say anything. “How is this a game though? This is just a choice.”

“True! Okay in that case how about we begin with letting you choose the layout of your ship?” As she spoke Shia transferred a small amount of information into Brian's mind. “Okay now pick the category you want and then you'll be given a selection. I want you to design the layout of my body we're going to be using for exploring.”

For a moment Brian couldn't respond all he could do was feel dizzy. He had felt his mind connect with Shia's before and this was nowhere near as serve as that had been but it was still a lot to process. “Shia you're making it kind of hard to. To think.” Immediately Brian felt the flood of information moving through his mind relax.

“My mistake. I was sharing a little too much information with you.”

Brian gave a slight nod. Now that he could think more clearly he noticed one thing immediately. “Shia these layouts are the same size as a heavy warship.”

“Yes. I don't intend to bring all of me along for this journey it's just not practical. I like to be able to approach different space stations as I'm traveling around and well if I brought all of me anywhere near them they might panic. Plus if I do something silly my presence alone could end up upsetting the gravitational pull a few planets experience. I don't want to cause any flooding. I admit it makes me a little uncomfortable using such a tiny body. Would you feel better if I brought more of me along?”

There was no immediate response from Brian as he continued to think about the ships layout. Some deep space exploration ships tended to be massive both for safety reasons and the equipment they had to carry with them. Shia's design was pushing even that and so far all he'd looked at was the ships overall layout. The thought that if Shia didn't shield herself from the affects of gravity she could upset the orbits of entire planets with her true body wasn't lost on him either. She could end a species simply by being in the same solar system as them if she wasn't being careful. “Shia I believe you're going a bit too big.”

“It's only a tiny part of me.” Part of Shia was glad that Brian couldn't see her smiling. She found herself wondering what path he would use to try to convince her to change her size. Would he even try? Based on her past experience with him she was certain that he would try. What would that mean if he didn't even try though? It would mean she didn't know him as well as she thought. This thought actually excited Shia and she found herself beginning to shake slightly as the excitement rushed through her body. She wanted him to answer yet she didn't want him to answer. If he didn't answer she could continue waiting and hoping. She hoped that she was right about this.

“Well. I guess it's alright. If you want to get closer to a developed world or another ship you can just make an even smaller body to use. I imagine you're going to have some small exploration ships inside yourself. At that size if you were to land on a planet or even go into its atmosphere you would destroy the environment. I mean can you imagine the amount of heat energy the wind friction would cause alone? Well I guess you know exactly how much.” Brian didn't know what to think as Shia gave a delighted squeal.

“That is so neat!”

“What!” Brian was actually rather alarmed as he looked down at Shia's face. As he was looking over her forehead though he couldn't help but look at the vast expanse of cleavage further below. Shock and excitement greeted him as he noticed Shia wasn't just squeezing her breasts together she was playing with her nipples through her clothing and she didn't even seem to notice it. It was a good three seconds before his brain caught up with the wrest of him and he quickly leaned backwards.

“You put your energy into thinking of a way to avoid conflict and keep me happy as well! I wonder if you did it because you knew that would be the easiest way to get my compliance or if you wanted to make me happy. Don't tell me! I want to think about it but. I would really like it if you'd let me deeper into your mind right now!”

At first all Brian could do was mumble as he tried to think of a response. “Perhaps later.” Came from him. For the moment he really wanted to keep his thoughts to himself even if his body revealed some of them.

“Alright. That's good.”

“So are you going to be using any stealth features to keep yourself from sticking out? If people see a ship like that traveling around they are more likely to bring up their defense or try to hide from you rather then to make peaceful contact.”

“Yes. I'll allow myself to be seen but I'll be masking my true size. Now you need to finish settling on the design I'm going to use.”

Brian gave a nod and refocused on the information Shia was placing in his mind. The scanners needed to locate dead ships and those needed to locate rare mineral wealth were a bit different. Either could be used for the other but for optimum efficiency they'd need to be specialized. “Do you know of any dead ships that would offer useful technology?”

“I know of some that are just sleeping and would advance human technology by a few decades even if used poorly.”

For a moment John wasn't certain how to respond. He'd set up once again though he didn't glance down at Shia's chest. His penis still hadn't calmed down and that wasn't making thinking any easier. The fact that he knew Shia could see his excitement even without looking at him didn't really help matters. He was trying to focus on the task at hand. “I'm guessing they aren't many like that. Hey Shia. You seem really friendly to life. Why did you leave another intelligence sleeping in space?”

“I spoke to them first but they weren't interested in talking to me. They're a few that I repaired and even helped develop new bodies. Some of them simply don't have any desires of their own. In other cases they feel no real difference between drifting in space until their ability to process information fades away and actually serving a function. I really don't like talking to them!” As she spoke Shia gritted her teeth for a moment in an outward display of displeasure. She was made to chuckle whenever she heard Brian laughing. Apparently he'd noted the tone of her voice.

“Well you could have advanced their thinking process so they could enjoy things.”

“Oh? You mean like I could augment your mind and body?”

For a moment Brian froze up suddenly feeling very silly. “Okay that is a fair point. You're not big on forcing things on people who don't want them. Hey have you ever forced a species to continue surviving?”

“I haven't but the opportunity has never presented itself. Now one of my sisters she encountered a planet that had been converted into some kind of death cult. They planned to use atomic weapons to purge their entire world so their spirits could ascend to the next and make room for new life. They believed they had reached the peek of culture and this was the only way to move on. She didn't stop them from killing themselves but she took all of them that wanted to continue living and those who were too young to make that decision for themselves.”

“How did she do that?”

“She covered all of them with a light layer of her cells. She then used that to project shields around everyone that wanted to continue living. I guess in some ways they got what they wanted as far as new life. Once they'd killed themselves she restored the world for the survivors with some improvements and did some work on their star.”

“You mean she didn't take them to live with her?”

“Well she asked if she could leave ten thousand kilograms of herself on the world so that she could live amongst them.” Shia went silent as her body felt a wave of joy that brought on laughter. “Telling people that you're not a god doesn't work very well. When they realized how powerful she was they thought to worship her but she told them she didn't want worshiped and wasn't a god but a very technologically advanced being. They honored her request not to worship her but oh my you should have heard them. They clearly believed that she was a god despite what she told them and showed them but they tried to figure out why a god would lie about what they were.”