- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I heard you like really big girls. So I had giga girl, added even bigger giga girls, and to top it off tera girls...Plot twist: When some of them aren't even girls o_o

We reached the door to the sanctum of god. This was the moment of truth where this chapter of life will end and a new arc will begin. But...Will I stay with these people to continue my life as a wanderer...and will my sister actually go with me? All these questions will soon be answered...right after we open this door.

 

When Johnny opened the door I heard the screams and yelling of several little girls playing with each other...err...'Play'...and when we looked in closer into the dining/ living area I saw four little girls, all wearing dresses of varying designs. Yukiko, the albino in white and red, Katana in all black, Kawai in yellow, and a girl I haven't seen before with short red hair and light-blue eyes in black and red. Out of all of the actions they could've been doing...We had to walk into this one.

 

Yukiko was pinning Katana against the sofa which it looked like she was trying to hump Katana in the butt while Kawai was sitting at the table...well actually sitting on the lap of the red girl while her hand was on Kawai's chin and her face/ lips were quite close to Kawai's...What in the world kind of scene did we walk into?!

 

The girl in red was first to respond as she was the first notice "Take off your shoes, it's bad manners to do that in here you know" and funny enough Johnny and Adam replied which Johnny went back to put the shoes back at the door. During that time, the red girl had pulled a piece of rice off of the corner of Kawai's mouth and ate it. Kawai smiled and the red head patted her head softly. Over on Katana and Yukiko's side they had quit whatever they were doing and approached us.

 

"Hi Adam, hi Jade" Both of them said at the same time and I pointed at Yukiko,

 

"Hey, I know you have god-like powers, so can you please-" Before I could finish,

 

"Sorry, but no can do" Yukiko responded

 

"And why not?" Yukiko smiled,

 

"Because I still want to have some fun with everyone, especially you, the thing that happened earlier was lack luster and I want to take it to the next level" That was when I was suddenly staring up at Yukiko and Katana...Holy crap the size difference was astronomical! To put it into perspective, if these two were to attack earth at that size, multiple cities would've been stomped or eaten on several times over and entire countries would be devastated by the force of a single step. I looked to my side and saw Adam and Johnny were in the same predicament...and I was still the size of a little doll...and for some reason I wore a maid outfit, Johnny and Adam were wearing school girl outfits.

 

To clarify, Johnny's outfit had the color pallet of white and red, he had on brown loafers and white socks. Adam's outfit was a color pallet of black and red with black loafers and black knee socks. We were all lifted up by telekinesis and all around us, in the already large room, to us, the entire place had expanded far out and wide, and all four girls were still there. "Okay then" From the ground a large table had appeared and on it were elevated walls on the border, and the contents were...it looked like the earth laid out on one surface.

 

"What the-" Then we were suddenly teleported to what I assumed was the table that had the map of earth on it. To the destination I was teleported to, I had landed solidly onto some sort of soft ground and I had noticed that it was the schoolgirl shirt. While partially covered by both of the person's arms, I looked at the lower half and saw his legs spread out; I looked to where the top of the body was supposed to be and saw that I was sitting on Johnny and he was sitting upwards looking down at me. Unable to figure out where Adam was and Ignoring what kind of face Johnny had on, I looked over the side of his body and saw a layer of clouds...well...it was more accurate to say several layer of clouds, and down below was green land of earth, the large grey patches that were the cities, several blue puddles that were lakes, and some varying sizes of mounds that were the mountains, which few were tall enough to reach the sky while others were meager at best. Speaking of the sky, I just noticed that instead of the bright blue sky I am used to, I now saw a darkened-almost black blue atmosphere around me.

 

-From below-

 

I'm just your average shut-in with a height complex. I haven't been outside in an eternity and I made no contact with anyone in like, what, a week? Sometimes I would watch the television when I got severely bored and something caught my eye,
"Wall in the middle of the ocean" The caption said as there was video footage of a giant white wall encompassing the entirely of...the world?

 

"Is CNN reporting this?" I commented as I went through several news sources to see any continuity of everything...and apparently there actually was a giant wall covering the earth...and apparently the world just became flat. "Well then" I threw my hands up into the air "I'll just go to sleep" I ran toward my bed when I felt and heard the loudest shockwave I have ever felt in my life.

 

While every single light object I had in my room fell down to the ground, I tripped, but I still managed to get to my bed, though granted not in the best of ways, also I just noticed my window is now blacked out so I now cannot see for crap. I miraculously got off my lazy bum and actually walked to the window to see what was going on...and out of all the things I see it was a giant web of...wait are those the fibers of white clothing? Hey wait, "Clothing?!" I screamed out loud as I looked up to see the top of the gigantic being, which I assume is a female just because it usually is like that, I saw another surprising sight; A giant, beautiful looking, female in maid clothing (What) with long black hair and piercing green eyes, staring down at us from atop the even bigger giant...Well then I just felt more insignificant. And hey look, even more than usual! And I'm not alone!

 

-------------------------

 

I was in awe of how insignificant human civilization was in comparison to us. I became slightly infatuated by this thought and imagined how I would go about playing with the people down below. At that point I remembered Johnny being with me. Before I could begin any more thoughts, Johnny grabbed me by my shirt collar and he dropped me onto the palm of his hand. When I observed his face, I noticed how flushed and red he looked, how blank his eyes were, and how he slightly licked his lips and even some beads of sweat on his forehead...Oh son of a-"Johnny!" I raised my hands in front of me "Whatever you do, don't" With his free hand, Johnny stuck his finger under my skirt and I tried to defend myself by trying to stop it from advancing, but it did nothing as the finger was playing with my penis.

 

"What a cute little maid" Johnny's voice was different from usual, plus it was soulless and playful. The more I tried to prevent Johnny from playing with my crotch, the more he tried and the more aroused I got. My erection strained the panties I was wearing and it started to chafe and hurt a little. Even with his continuous play, I did not succumb to what he wanted and he looked disappointed because of it, he stopped fingering me "Aw..." He put his finger to his mouth in a cutesy style "Why aren't you releasing your fun-juice?" He cooed. Okay, now I damn well know that's not Johnny. Then he fully extended his tongue out, which was dripping with saliva for some reason

 

"Oh crap no!" I braced for impact as the entirely of Johnny's pink mass had thoroughly searched my entire being and left me in a giant wet mess. "Ugh..." I was quite disgusted and I had goosebumps like no other afterwards, by the gods I think some of it got into my ears, mouth and nose..."Not again!" He was going to lick me out a second time, which he in fact did, except this time he led his hand that had me on it towards his mouth.

 

Not only was I licked a second time, very quickly yet equally as traumatic as the last, it got worse. He stuck his tongue out as he tipped his hand forward for me to slide into his mouth. I tried to grab onto to something while I was sliding down, but it was quite fruitless as he bit down on me while I was chest high and while I was laying on my stomach. With me in his mouth, he playfully smirked a little bit, giggled, and had his tongue do a little foreplay with my lower half. I could feel all the muscle movements of his mouth and tongue wrapping around me like some slimy tentacles. I was both incredibly disgusted and anxious, yet I loved it. While I was being tasted, I felt my entire body heating up like no other, I sweated like I was in a sauna, and Johnny enjoyed the salty taste by how he was reacting with some childish joy, and overall, I just wanted more and started, and almost, moaned loudly.

 

-Below again-

 

Although I couldn't see properly through the sheer distance between me and the goddesses above, I could still hear, and Christ was it near-unbearably loud, yet somehow still arousing. By curiosity and having no shits to give about my life as a bacteria, I grabbed a telescope, a high-grade one mind you, and climbed up onto the roof of my house and just watched the scene from there.

 

I was not disappointed when I saw what the bigger giantess was doing to the little one...also I just discovered the bigger one wore a Japanese-style school uniform...and that she was an Albino (With a blue eye for some reason). I attempted to listen in to whatever the goddesses were talking about when I experienced another magnitude 10 earthquake coursing through the ground below, making me hold onto something. I looked toward a random direction and saw another god-sized entity coming towards the other two, "Holy shit there are more of them!" When the other goddess dressed in a black school uniform approached the other two, I swear to you, I thought she was looking up the bigger one's skirt...

 

------------------------------

 

Before I realized it, Adam had came up in front of Johnny , who had the same facial expression as him, and he was examining Johnny's underskirt, "Naughty little boy ~" Adam said in a sing-song voice as he grabbed Johnny's dick and panties, pulled down the panties, and revealed the erected penis in all of it's- Holy crap it's bigger than I thought! Johnny's dick wasn't exactly monstrous, but considering his normal appearance I assumed it to be smaller than his current size...I was dead wrong "Johnny~" Adam grabbed it with both hands "Why are you hiding such a magnificent cock from me~?" Now Adam is blushing more than normal now...oh and seeing as how it's Eve's face, this is quite odd even if I didn't even know her a couple of days ago, it just seems right yet wrong. Adam started rubbing the erection and even started to lick the tip like an ice cream, but he never indulged in it fully. While Johnny was receiving a worker in the Netherlands, he had slammed both of his hands down onto the populace below and dug his fingers into it as a buffer for the pleasure he was receiving. Assumingly, he pulled out some cities or earth straight from their core, which is of course pure mayhem and destruction for the microbes underfoot. He had begun to breathe heavily from his nose and even let out a distinct moaning sound while I was being licked out.

 

-Below-

 

I smelled the air around me and had experienced the stench of musk and pheromones. I was getting crazy just by whiffing some of it and my erection was breaking the limits of my pants- My defense...Look at what the hell is going on!- I looked at what the goddesses were doing and I could only assume they were eating each other out, though something was off with some of the positioning, but who cares, we are all going to become sex toys and playthings.As a final wish, I decided to masturbate while the scene lasts.

 

While I was doing my final wishes, I saw the white-clad goddess raised her hand up into the air and quickly slam down onto the surrounding area around me with such force I felt the wind from where I stood and was currently felt the repercussions. What I saw, in that quick instant, the ground erupting, buildings flying all across the area completely opposite of each other, and suddenly I got hit by a random chunk of debris. With head bleeding, I screamed out "Sayonara!" while saluting and still masturbating as the goddess dug her massive fingers into the ground, causing untold damage upon the land, lifting up, and snuffing out all life as I saw it occur. Eventually, my life story ended right there...as a disposable character, how unfortunate...

 

...

 

You know...Before I died, I could've sworn, through the atmosphere, I saw some astronomical sized human figure in the atmosphere looking down at us, two of them...Well...It doesn't really matter now...

 

----------

 

Adam stopped rubbing Johnny's penis when he had an idea. He climbed up to Johnny's face and opened his mouth right over my upper half. He bit down on me and between the two of them, I was a mouth toy to be used by them while being played by both tongues. This circus of warm saliva, close proximity of taste buds probing your being, and the horrendous stench of someone who has been eating something sweet lately. Soon, I was released from the mouth prison and Adam was holding my twitching body right in front of Johnny "Hey, Johnny, I have an idea~" Is he really...I don't feel like...commentating all..."Our little maid Jade here seems to be worn out, how about we-" Johnny suddenly lunged forward and knocked Adam off balance which caused me to go flying in some other direction onto the earth below...

 

--------

 

One moment I was just minding my own damn business in this godforsaken world when suddenly, out of the fucking blue, a giant woman half the size of fucking Maine dropped down onto the ground with the force of a goddamn Tsar bomb! You know what else? I saw the relatively doll-sized person on her stomach, just perfect! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I didn't even get to kill my ex...Oh and there is goddess number 3! Mother f-

 

-After an endless tirade of cursing, yelling, and self-loathing-

 

Screw everyone, I loathe everyone with the passion of a thousand- In my own rage-induced thought process I didn't notice goddess number 2, the one for some reason dressed like a maid, was heading straight for the city I hated. "Fu-!" With all of my might, I ran to at least avoid the massive shockwave about to raise hell. When the maid-goddess made contact with the ground, the earth itself exploded into large chunks which flew over into different parts of a city and obliterated even more people and land. I managed to stay alive and I raised my arm, put a hand on my bicep, and middle fingered the sky above. "Screw you gods of the universe!" After finishing my last rage, for now, I decided to go towards the epicenter of destruction just because of curiosity and due to the fact all of us are going to die anyway...and I found her already.

 

Above the horizon of the cityscape from my position, I saw the woman stand and rise up into the heavens above where her ankles/lower legs reached the bottom layer of the clouds and her chest raising over the top cloud layer, at the very least. The sight was surreal, breath-taking, and absurdly intimidating. No skyscraper was able to reach above her ankles, or maybe even half-way at best, but anyone could see her shoes from miles upon miles away. Her legs were quite impressive, long and slender with her black knee socks accenting it to make it more attractive in a way. The realization that this goddess was like a doll to the other two created a feeling of both overwhelming despair yet pleasure, if you're into that. Then, the giantess crouched down, which because of how fast she did it, another large air displacement coursed through the city, though not extreme, it still destroyed some structures that were already severely damaged and probably even smashed people against walls and such.

 

The other goddesses behind her were doing something I can't exactly describe other than sexual foreplay, mainly due to how much they were moving and the amount of energy is being transmitted into the ground, which is causing slight earthquakes and aftershocks. Quite noticeable and damaging, but not as much as what was about to happen.

 

------

 

It didn't take long for me to recover from my fall and I stood up immediately, only to find my head up in the clouds. What I saw were whispy, dispersed, and curved at my height and I looked down to see varying volumes of clouds, thicker and puffier than those at my head, to the legs or knees at best. Beyond that, I saw the true comparison between me and the city below which I was astounded to see how tiny they all were. I crouched down to get a closer look and noticed how none of the buildings, even the skyscrapers, had not even reached halfway to the top of my foot. I imagined how the people below must feel about a giant monster like me, while two more, even larger, monsters were right behind me, while four planet-sized little girls bare witness above everything. The feeling of such a power-rush felt exhilarating and I smiled out of habit at what to do with the city below. Hell, I pretty much gained the right to do so after what I went through all day...Time to humiliate an entire city at my own whim!

 

-------

 

From this close encounter, I could see the true beauty of this harbinger of the end of our mortal lives, and fucking Christ I don't give a shit about our size difference I will still hit that. Long raven black hair whose single strands of hair would cut through people and buildings with ease, green piercing eyes whom if looks can kill then everyone from here to China died, and again, my god she is beautiful...Also I still question the maid outfit.

 

I then witnessed the person smiling, though the atmosphere generated from it was pure dread, it cannot be denied on how it felt so right and how it collaborated well with her stature and eyes. The goddess moved her hand toward our city and removed a massive chunk of the city. The chunk of earth was raised to her eye-level and I knew she was playing around with it a little bit.

 

-------------------

 

I reached my hand down and dug deep into the earth to pull out a large chunk of the city. I lifted the city with incredible ease to my line of sight and I really knew the size difference. I squinted to get a real good look at who I was about to annihilate. Par for the course, I saw crowds of people panicking, cars crashing, burning, and piling up. I was so intrigued of their fragility that I lifted one finger and poked in the middle of one of the many congested areas of humans. The skyscrapers easily succumbed to my raw power and the little people became little red clouds of blood and splatters. Any tiny explosions caused by the action were not felt in the slightest.

 

The difference of power, stature, and a eye so huge it dwarfs their tallest structure looking down on them, all the elements of a god-like entity upon their subjects. This was the mindset I took hold of and enjoyed deeply. Before I decided to lick my finger and crush everything like that, I had a creative idea. I reached toward my hair and pulled out a long strand of hair. I partially put some of it in my mouth to slather in saliva and when I pulled it out some of the excess spit had dropped onto the city in my hand which caused quite a bit of damage to the surrounding buildings of it's crash site. I smiled and giggled a tiny bit "How amusing" I said under my breath as I made the hair make contact with the city and simply dragged it across the cityscape...

 

----------------------

 

-Random victim in the city-

 

Somehow, someway, I managed to survive the quick acceleration of being lifted up into the sky above, though granted I threw up and suffered from frustratingly painful headaches and ringing ears. I looked around to see people had died or passed out due to the quick change of atmosphere level, but some were able to stay conscious. I was looking around me when I saw the giant, piercing, and intimidating eye of a goddess looking at us all...

 

I literally pissed my pants when I saw the giant glaring green eye pierce through my soul. I screamed in terror when a single finger killed more than a hundred people and several skyscrapers like they were nothing. Now I'm shitting myself because a very long and thick strand of hair is slicing through whatever stood in its path. Vehicles exploded, but the flames were immediately extinguished, people were crushed with even their blood becoming indistinguishable with the rubble sticking to the hair, the street was being completely ravaged and buildings were completely crushed. With the velocity the hair was going along with its inconsistent movement at times, avoiding the weapon of mass destruction was quite difficult and no one could possible run away from their fate.

 

Miraculously, after hiding away like the *understandable* coward I am, the hairy situation subsided and I went out. However, not even a couple minutes have passed and everything quickly became dark "W-" Before I could even enter 'h' in 'what' I almost became trapped by a large pink beast stampeding through a large chunk of the city. That was when I realized it was a tongue when I saw it rise into the air, tiny drops of saliva coming off, and the saliva trail it left in the area below me. Before I could recover from such trauma, I noticed the world go dark once again...

 

-----------------------

 

Witnessing the amount of devastation my hair was causing had made me slightly horny, but I relinquished that action for another time as after a few moments of playing I lifted the hair out of the city and into my view. I examined the amount of small debris and tiny red spots on the strand of hair and smiled at how the power difference became more emphasized. I placed the strand of hair into my mouth and was quite dissatisfied about the lack of taste and as a final means of humiliation, I flooded my mouth with saliva, pulled the hair out that had thick, long strands of saliva following it, and I just threw it to the earth below.

 

---------------------

 

During the playtime, I saw her put something into her mouth and then threw it off to the side. The firs thing that came down was a drizzle of...interestingly scented liquid that was thick and covered whatever was in the pathway to either slow down or were simply crushed. The other foreign object, which I now distinguished it as hair, was heading towards the city I'm in like a rogue asteroid. When it made contact, even the fucking strand of hair, destroyed entire lines of skyscrapers and streets, and even more people became flattened...By fucking hair...How damn embarrassing. The saliva attached to the hair didn't help in the slightest and due to the abundance of it, the streets became slightly flooded and the surrounded buildings became painted by spit, of course, not without damage as the saliva tore off the sides of skyscrapers and created structural fatalities of some. If I didn't know any better, I'd think some people drown.

 

The next thing I knew, the giantess had completely flattened the city into oblivion by crushing it against her –Nonexistent- chest, completely snuffing it out and causing a hellish storm of debris to rain down on top of all of us. In short, more havoc occurred. The remains of the city she picked up were still on her chest and she patted out that area to remove the excess dust and dirt.

 

The next moment, the maid goddess sat down on our tiny city, causing another rupture and massive earthquake upon the earth and had flung giant chunks across the cityscape once again. The person had begun taking off her maid-shoes, I had no idea what the hell they were called exactly, and when she took them off, an intoxicating scent wafted through the entire city. When the shoes were dropped onto the city, yet again, chaos had ensued, made even worse by their slightly bouncing and changing position. Somehow I was still alive to curse everything...Except this very moment.

 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw military jets coming towards the triad of earth's damnation...Speaking of which, what took them so fucking long?! Then I notice the size difference between the airforce and the giant maid "...Okay, the airforce is fucked" And I remembered the other two "Giga-fucked"

 

--------------------------

 

Ignoring the events down below, I look to the city in my hand and thought about what to do with the remains. At first, I decided to see how it would taste like so I stuck out my tongue and gave the chunk of city a little lick and immediately swallowed, it really didn't taste like anything. I looked and saw how my tongue destroyed quite a bit of the city with some saliva still remaining in the brown spot of what once was a city. Out of sheer boredom with a broken toy, I slowly shifted the city toward my chest, slightly tilted it, and just because I was impatient I quickly slammed it into my chest with such force the city remains and earth became intertwined with my clothing and the remaining rubbish fell all around the ground below.

 

I directed my attention toward the city below. Because I wanted to know how it would feel, I dropped my butt onto the carpet down under and I noticed how damage it caused. I wiggled my butt a little to get a nice feeling of the little structures. Due to the stuffiness building up inside my shoes, I decided to take them off. When I did, the cool air of the atmosphere felt good against my socked feet, which I was going to leave on, and I dropped my shoes in some random location, which no matter what it was, it will be flattened and obliterated. I gently planted my feet onto the city below and felt the tiny structures buckle and compress with ease as I finally hit the soft earth that gave into my gentle movement. This entire experience was euphoric and I didn't want it to end, plus, I wanted more and there was an entire world at my feet...

 

--------------At the time when Jade was dropped-----------

 

Adam and Johnny were having an interesting time together. Johnny was pinning Adam into the ground and was passionately kissing him. While they were moving around slightly, Johnny had a raging erection and it was poking at the surface of Adam's panties and the border of his vagina...Also by poking I meant the attempt to penetrate the panties by sheer force. Adam became hotter and redder as his libido was starting to rise, even more so because he was getting teased by the cock attempting to break and enter. He began to get wetter and wetter down in the south to the point where one could actually hear the sloshing and flapping of the cock making contact with soaked panties.

 

Due to their size, even slightly moving a centimeter would cause bring hell upon the earth. In comparison, Jade was the size of a small doll to the two, and he was stomping and playing with a city whose height didn't even reach half of his ankle, knee at bottom cloud level, and head in the clouds...The size difference between the two and the little people can't even be conceivable by average logic...and they weren't even the biggest ones there. The bits of sexual fluid that had leaked out onto whatever unfortunate city that, somehow, is still standing became enveloped in a shroud of intoxicating white, thick, and milky liquid. The distinction between size created a situation more incredibly destructive and unusual than anyone could conceive. When the white fluid flowed down, with drips here and there, it was like mini-meteorites and a super-Niagara falls.

 

After a session of passionate kissing and failure in breaking and entering, Johnny had temporarily quit his vain endeavor and had done it the easy way by flipping up the skirt, drawing the panties down, and continuing from there. To make it different from normal, Johnny had looked down to see if there was anything to use to stimulation. Was it going to be a city? Normally yes, but this time..."Oh my~" Adam stared at the huge mountain (And parts of a city) in Johnny's hand "Are you sure that puny mountain will do anything?" The mountain was shoved into Adam's pulsating cavern and he squealed cutely from the entry. The structure of the mountain had completely and quickly been reduced to mere sand as it went into the cavern deeper and deeper...That is if it could. The strength of Eve's body is quite fearsome, that includes the vaginal cavity. In short, the mountain, and parts of the city, were literally devoured out of existence and crushed into fluids.

 

"Yes" Then Johnny pulled his panties down to his Ankles and had begun his forced entry. When he inserted his hardened penis into the vagina, Johnny instantly felt an immeasurable amount of both pain and pleasure as the carnivorous tunnel, with its intense sexual muscles and surprisingly high amount of sex drive, was becoming one of the most dangerous and inconspicuous weapons ever conceived. While Johnny was moaning in ecstasy, flushed red, and unable to thrust his hips at all due to the vagina of steel, Adam had his tongue out and panting with mind clouded with pleasure. At that moment, while having the intense session...the military had appeared on the scene...and they were surprised as all to hell.

 

------------------------------

 

There was a large room where in the middle was 8 men, all in the differing uniforms which were color coded just for distinction purposes, 4 on the sides and 1 at opposite ends, in a large room that consisted of high tech computer screens everywhere and controlled by whoever knew how to handle the software and the largest screen ever conceived that was channeling onto the rampage of the three characters. While that was showing, other windows had appeared on the screen which presented the wall that surrounded the entire world, the flat world, and the tera-sized little girls watching from above. One of the men stood up and slammed one hand onto the table,

 

"Okay, okay, okay" The person in blue started passively "What in the flying fuck is happening?!"

 

"Hell if I know" Another man, in green, responded

 

"The end of the world you blind bastard" A man in red retorted

 

"My fetish come true" A person in yellow laughed and joked

 

"Invasion of the giant maid, school girls, and god-little girls" A purple-clothed man said seriously

 

"The prequel to attack on titan if it involved giant females, cosplayers and futanari" A grey-clothed man said while crossing his arms on the table with his head down.

 

"In short" The man in white said at the end of one table "We are fucked"

 

"Literally" The man in black commentated "A size like what we are witnessing is damn well impossible, the world became flat, there are walls, and the two goddess overhead..." He hit his head on the table "This is the work of a god, and we are their playthings" He was contemplating for a little bit "Nuclear bomb the hell out of them, all in favor?" Everyone raised their hands "Might as well go out with a bang, am I right?"


"Turn around and bend over and I'll agree" The one in yellow joked as he got kicked in the face by the red man

 

"I hate perverted bullshit" Then that man got hit in the face with a baton by the man in green

 

"I'm bored, fight me, we are all dead anyway" Red pulled out his saber and green stepped backward to avoid it. Red put his balled up hand on his chest and pointed his blade at green

 

"En garde ya little shit!" Then the two started to fight while everyone, except a few, were still working on the orders and organization of...whatever needed organizing. The rest of the members couldn't give less a fuck while they just went on with their conversation,

 

"So" White started "How's our forces doing?"

 

"They are getting wrecked" One of the observers responded

 

"How much?"

 

"The giantess' aren't even trying much"


"Ah" He touched his chin "In case no one noticed or didn't hear, nuke them, I don't care, we are all screwed anyhow, nuke them and fire some at the god's above"

 

"All of them?"

 

"Save ten nukes, fire one at the giants, and everything else at the goddess' above"

 

-------------------

 

One of the many, many aircraft in the sky was going near the sex organs of the two gods. Out of pure curiosity, the pilot directly went into the thicket of enormous silver and white pubic hair of the behemoths. He was flabbergasted at the size comparison between his jet and the hairs so thick it out-bested skyscrapers in width.

 

"Sir, are you sure we can beat these-" Then he almost got killed by falling drips of sexual fluid that was large enough to incapacitate his entire airbase "Ah!!"

 

"Harding, get your ass over here!" The captain roared. The pilot saluted while riding out of the forest

 

"Aye, aye Captain Flank!"

 

The battle scene between the air force and the three behemoths was bleak with hopelessness. The sides of the larger two were igniting with a plethora and show of bright flashing lights that amounted to only .0002% of the American defense budget. The larger two didn't even recognize the massive assault on them and continued their foreplay as sudden movements became incredibly lethal for the more-insignificant-than-flies military.

 

While jets were dropping entire explosive loads right over the chest and stomach areas of Eve, a sudden twitch sent most if not all of the jets to their doom, and it still went unnoticed to the lovers. Only 13 jets made it out alive as they were around the bellybutton when she twitched upward. If one were to look down, then the bellybutton constituted as a deep ravine that would be nigh-impossible to escape.

 

"Captain!" One of the pilots screamed "We need to fallback, most of us just died from one movement and our weapons have to damn effect!" One could hear the self-loathing of the captain, and it's not even form the radio, you can actually hear his frustration all across the expanse of the land

 

"Tch, wait until further orders!"

 

"Captain are you suicidal!?"


"Don't blame me, blame command!" He roared loudly enough to make everyone who was on the same wavelength partially deaf "Continue fighting..."

 

------------------------

 

Around Eve's face was a platoon of jets flying over and aiming straight at whatever is viable to attack,

 

"Christ man, these guys are huge" One pilot commented as he flew past the impossible large nose "These guys are just laying down and we can hardly maintain this altitude..." Then all of the sudden he could hear the intense loud sound of someone breathing and there was sudden screaming on the radio "What the-?"

 

On the other side of the radio, some unlucky souls were around the entrance of the nose and mouth when Eve had breathed heavily. Those around the mouth area immediately became caught in the air current of the mouth. It was so powerful, some jets were literally torn to pieces just by the acceleration while others became several damaged. Some had crashed and burned onto the cute lips of Eves, others collided with the mountain devouring teeth and the tongue large enough to swallow any city with taste buds dwarfing skyscrapers by a large margin. Not a single pilot was able to even get to the esophagus, though one pilot did strike into the uvula...which didn't even shudder and react a tiny bit.

 

Another platoon foolishly was around the nose when it sucked all of them in. Just like the mouth, the suction was strong enough to just break some apart, but this time some were able to actually maneuver around. Some had exploded at the entrance while others took an adventure through bullet-hell nose-hair edition. It was practical hell for both novice and veteran pilots as not only were there nose hairs long enough to destroy entire cities, mucus large enough to devour the large structure, and a suction force stronger than a hot lady officer and her boss in the back of a car.

 

Although futile and unable to turn back in the near-pitch black environment, as a final testament, some pilots took it upon themselves to test their skills one more time. In the lethal environment, many had died to the long hair trunks, blobs of mucus, and the continuous air tunnel. Even so, some pilots were badass enough to actually make it to the very end...Only to became destroyed by going into the lungs or by just reaching the goal.

 

To the pilot who heard the destruction of many jets, he just breathed heavily as he headed towards the eyes "Okay, I don't know if this will work, but..." Him and several pilots fired missiles as the retina and eyelashes of Eve. When they made contact, the missiles didn't even make the eyelashes fall or even heavily damaged and the eye just blinked once in response to the missile explosions, but nothing even minor in terms of damage "Ha...Are we...Completely-" Forgetting to turn around, some pilots, including the one we were following, had ended up somewhere near the middle of Eve's eye. She blinked and whether by the eyelid or eyelashes, it didn't matter, the force was immediately crushed and became miniscule debris on the eye...And the military's presence still wasn't recognized. Even so, who did notice the military was jade, who was having one hell of a time.

 

--------------

 

A storm of missile struck Jade at all angles and in every single possible crevice, orifice, or soft spot one can find, and despite their best efforts, the military did not physical damage and Jade stifled a laugh, though anyone could see he wanted to laugh at the pathetic attempt to defeat him. When Jade lifted his foot off the ground, tons of debris were stuck in the fiber of his sock and many more were falling down straight back into the city. Not only that, but some jets were in the path of his leg and were snuffed out into oblivion without a single piece of resistance. Watching the ground and air around him to see anything to step on, Jade noticed a particularly large group of jet's and decided to step on them. A group of jets flew away in all directions to escape the power of a giant black-socked foot of a maid. Though most got out of the way, a couple were 'unfortunate' enough to become apart of the black socks' fibers and to be apart of the obliterated part of the city below. When the foot made impact with the ground, although the earth didn't shatter like the other movements prior, it still caused a deep depression that caused a massive shockwave for the people below.

 

Noticing how some jets were attacking from the sides and behind, and wanting to show off his dominance over all of them, Jade had swung his long beautiful hair around. "Shit, shit shit!" A pilot around Jade's hair screamed "We are getting slaughtered, why aren't we-!" Then he was reduced to scrap and fire when he failed to noticed an enormous long strand of black hair coming from the side. Many unsuspecting pilots, or those who were too slow, became slaughtered by the wave of hair that swung in a wide area around Jade. In short, most of the force became downed and those who remained panicked or became mesmerized by the beauty and power of Jade.

 

"Oi', harding!" One pilot yelled

 

"What Gates?!" Harding questioned


"I managed to get under the skirt of the maid and..." Gates was hesitating in his response

 

"Well, spit it out, what's so- What how did you-"

 

"I see a fig leaf"


"Eh?!"

 

"I see the liberty bell, a willy, a dong, an Australian euphemism"

 

"..."


"This person has a dick-"


"What the hell?!" Harding yelled out, but not as much as the captain

"Are you trying to tell me-"


"No...I'm...Just assume it's a chick with a dick and get on with our lives"


"That is if we live...Also...How could someone that beautiful be a male?"

 

"Well there is this nice little place called Japan and-"


"Don't, don't, don't, I don't want to even-"


"Everyone, fallback, incoming atomic bomb!" Captain Flank yelled and all jets had broke formation and retreated as far back as their vehicle can take them.

 

"Aw" Jade said in a disappointed tone as he still sat down on the city. With legs spread out wide, he had closed them together which deleted a massive portion of the city. All buildings, streets, and people became immensely packed between the socked legs and thighs. When the legs opened, most of the city became dust and intertwined with the socks. When he finished his fun, Jade was about to stand up when he saw a projectile in the sky coming towards all of them "Eh?" When it made contact with the ground, directly in front of Jade, he was blinded by a sudden flash and he was suddenly enveloped in the explosive force of an atomic bomb. Adam and Johnny took notice of it and looked down to see the clouds becoming reformed into a mushroom cloud. They felt the incredible amount of heat around the area, but they still didn't care as they looked closer at the source.

 

While the mushroom cloud was still forming, Adam telegraphed a large kick and he swung directly at the cloud, completely destroying it. Due to the force and air displacement behind the kick, it had affected the weather and wind currents of cities in the distance and there was a nice effect in the cloud and skies where it appeared the sky had been split into two. Including the fact that the kick caused the radiation to spread out, though not exactly far, it devastated surrounding cities...As if the initial explosion wouldn't do that anyway.

 

Adam looked down and noticed Jade's body among the wreckage of the city. He picked him up and carried him around in his arms "Jade's been through a lot, hasn't he?" Johnny walked up and looked at Jade's body. He poked and prodded certain areas of my figure and grinned,

 

"Miraculously still alive, but I still want to play with him some more" Johnny grabbed Adam's hand "Come, lets go somewhere else, this area became a dead zone" The two giants strolled across the landscape, completely overthrowing the weather patterns of the state, if not then the country, completely annihilating entire cities out of existence without any knowledge of doing so, and overall had caused massive damage to both lives and the land in such a short time...

 

-Outside the scene-

 

Kawai and the red girl were staring at the scene in front of them with extreme attention, which they were able to do because of Yukiko's power. It was at that moment when they noticed the absurd amount of missiles that are coming at them "Hey Bridgett, what are those?" Kawai questioned as she opened her mouth to let some of the atomic bombs come in. Most of the atom bombs going after Kawai managed to get into her mouth, but some managed to either hit the lips, which did nothing, or her dress, which also did nothing. In comparison, the atomic bombs did absolutely no damage to the city-sized taste-buds, country devouring teeth and continent sized tongue. Kawai moved her tongue around the mouth and her lips "It tastes tangy" For Bridgett she just looked down and the atomic bombs mostly hit her face, neck, and chest. She did in fact feel something, but it was incredibly miniscule and even the eye didn't react much when a couple atomic bombs struck her directly in the cornea.

 

"I don't know what they fired, but it didn't feel like much" Bridgett turned and looked at Yukiko, "So, this is what you're into?"

 

"Indeed Bridgett" Yukiko replied as she was on top of the bed with Katana. What she was doing was pretty minor to what she usually does, which what she was doing to Katana was vigorously rubbing her chest and groping her ass while having a slightly contempt face on her. Yukiko was giggling like the girl she is while Katana was red and releasing squeals of enjoyment. Bridgett looked at both of them with discontent and looked back at the mini-earth below them.

 

"Hey, Kawai, what do you think of this?" Kawai was drooling while looking down at the tiny countries below

 

"Eh?" A drop of saliva accidentally struck the tiny earth, which landed into the ocean, but still caused catastrophic tsunamis a little latter "Oh, err..."

 

"You want to eat?" Kawai nodded as Bridget smiled a tiny bit

 

"Okay, so, let's see..." She was examining the tiny earth map below and decided what would be good for Kawai to devour "Some thing hot, cold, spicy, or..."

 

"Anything you pick" Kawai had a natural childish expression on her face and Bridgett became drawn in immediately

 

"Um...I can't focus or decide...Oh..." Bridgett wasn't exactly becoming red, but flustered while maintaining her face color...Until Kawai hugged Bridgett

 

"You don't have to-" Before she could finish, Bridgett fell down to the ground while Kawai still hung onto to her and in the background, Katana and Yukiko changed modes of foreplay as Yukiko was laying on the bed doing a cat paw gesture while Katana was in nylons and stepping all over her...

 

 

---After a fortnight of lewd crap everywhere, here comes Jonah's perspective---

 

 

I was sitting at the front of the group of children. Sasha had me sitting on her lap while Sung-Ah was standing next to her while holding her arm,

 

"Okay children" Sasha said in Japanese

 

"Hello Sasha big sister!" The children responded in- Oh screw it you damn well know it will be said in Japanese,

 

"I would love to introduce you to a special friend of mine, well two" He directed attention at Sung-Ah "As you remember, this is Hwan Sung-ah, and this" She picked me up and showed me to all the children "This is Jonah Patillo, treat her nice, okay?" The children were slightly confused as first until I greeted them,


"Hi...Children" The class exploded in an interest towards me and I was set down onto the ground to be approached by little Japanese children...Who were still bigger than me. I was picked up by one Japanese girl and she said,

 

"Wow, are you real?"


"I have no idea what you're saying"

 

"Children, please treat Jonah kindly, she is a real human being who is just small, so don't try anything you might regret~!" At that point I was played around with at certain and varying degrees of...softness and roughness. While I was being played with by children, Sung-Ah shivered a little,

 

"Someone is coming" She disappeared into the shadows while Sasha was chaperoning the children

 

"Ah, Sung-Ah, she needs to relax sometimes, I won't be beaten that easily" Although no child noticed, Sasha had a smile on her that had an intense amount of passive-aggressive malice behind it...

 

Koko and Kurusu had made it to the day-care center where their battle was about to take place. Around the surrounding area was a surprisingly empty neighborhood with no one in sight and had an ominous dead silence. "It took a while to get here" Kurusu responded as he attempted to look for any soul in sight "Where is everyone?"

 

"Who cares?" Koko said nonchalantly as she was strolling into the daycare center, which of course had the soft and friendly appearance of one with the small gate, little playground, etc. That was when a shadow appeared to grab her but Koko got out of the way immediately, "Sung-Ah, that's not going to work!" Sung-Ah appeared from one of her shadows while wearing her assassin uniform ,

 

"You pests" Sung-Ah pulled out a curved sword "I won't let you disturb Sasha" Kurusu pulled two knives and threw one at Koko who caught it and went into a knife stance. Kurusu held his knife out and placed his hand near his chest.

 

The fight started when Kurusu charged in first. Darkness came from under Sung-Ah and a type of web like shadows spread all across the ground. Then, spikes manifested from certain points of the web and Kurusu kept on predicting and dodging all of the spikes by just stepping out of the way. Koko ran off to enter the building in some other fashion, but couldn't do crap due to the shadow web spikes being all over the place.

 

Anti-climatically, Kurusu and Koko were stabbed repeatedly by the spikes, don't worry it actually doesn't kill them, though it does hurt a lot and it feels like your soul has been punctured. Eventually, due to how cheap Sung-Ah's ability is, Koko and Kurusu were down on the ground on all fours. Note that it is impressive how both are still conscious after being stabbed many, many times, which for a typical person the result would have been begging for their death.

 

"Ah..." Kurusu started "Fuck you" Then he got stabbed through the chest by a shadow, but he was still up and kicking. Koko stood up and she ended up getting a shadow sword go straight through her middle and she hit the ground unconsciously with her eyes completely blank "Tch" Sung-Ah approached Kurusu, but kept her distance,

 

"I'm surprised you lasted this long" Kurusu got up and got stabbed through the chest yet again, still continued to walk to Sung-Ah, and then got stabbed through the head, resulting in him hitting the ground "But, understandably, you are no match for me...Now" She looked at one of the buildings across from the day care "I know you are there, come out" Two people walked out, one man and one woman . The man had on dull European-styled knight armor and had short grey hair, grey eyes, and a beard that signified manliness. He didn't look that old, and if he did, then it would be legendary old man strength because his stature is not fitting for someone old. His weapon was a long sword and scabbard that was on his waist and strapped vertically. The other one was a monster-sized woman who wore loose fitting clothing and a robe whose entire color pallet was red, white, and black. Her hair was a long-thin red ponytail and had fierce red eyes. She didn't appear to have a weapon.

 

"I should've figured" The grey man said with some sort of accent "An assassin like yourself would definitely notice our presence, not disappointed, but glad your skill is real and is not based on tricks"

 

"Can I beat the shit out of her now Alter?" The burly woman questioned


"Not yet Ira, first-" He immediately pulled out his sword and blocked a shadow spike from the ground "I need to teach this lady manners for interrupting us!"

 

"Tch, this man is-" Alter, wasting no time, ran at Sung-Ah while sheathing his sword and carrying the scabbard. Every time a shadow spike would come out of the webbing, Alter either dodged, sliced it, or blocked it using the scabbard, and continued his charge without hesitation. Then the webbing turned sticky and completely stopped Alter in his tracks. Sung-Ha looked at Ira who was in a position to get ready to run quickly. "Go!"When Ira ran, she moved at an ungodly rate. So much so that he webbing didn't even stop her for a second and the spikes didn't seem to affect her in the slightest. Ira grabbed Alter, completely removing him from his predicament, and threw him at Sung-Ah.

 

Both of them pulled out their swords and Sung-Ah created a wall right in front of her. Due to his velocity and how ridiculous fine his blade is, he slashed through the wall and clashed blades with Sung-Ha, which her own blade went flying out of her hand and she was knocked down. Alter had the tip of her sword against her neck, ending the fight.

 

"Damn it!" She screamed in aggravation as Ira picked up Kurusu and Koko in her arms

 

"You held up a good fight, assassin, now, I don't know why two of our members went over here, but we'll go away for now" He removed the blade from under her neck and both Alter and Ira walked away. Sung-Ah was still on the ground contemplating her loss.

 

"Damn him, he's not even the strongest" She got back up and was going through the entrance when she felt an intense presence "No way, why is he-?!" She turned around and saw a man approaching her position. The person was walking relatively slowly as nature itself seems to emphasize his intimidation and strength as everything went quiet, the wind blew in his direction, and everything went cold...Unfortunately his looks does not match the events. The person was a relatively average-sized young Japanese man who had on black reinforced running shoes, dark-blue sweatpants, a regular white shirt with an intense blood splatter pattern on it, and black gloves that looked sturdy. His looks consisted of a relatively pale person with black soulless eyes and somewhat long hair that was tied with a black ribbon. He had on his side a large rectangular case that is metallic and looked incredibly durable. He was walking and stopped a fair distance from Sung-Ah,

 

"So, this is where Sasha works eh?" He said nonchalantly as he looked at Sung-Ah "Ah, it 's you, would you please move? But I assume you won't" He dropped his case and it immediately opened up to show a bunch of odd-looking swords, all of the same type, double-edged blades with a long handle, circular crossguard, a secondary guard with openings in the side, which the guard was thick, and a flat pommel at the bottom, but the grip itself looked odd as it looked like a machine. He pulled two swords out and took no stance at all "Ready when you are" Sung-Ah went all out and placed many, many shadow traps all over the place and included a spherical wall all around her "I know you can do better than that" He moved his swords into a shape like scissors and he slouched over a little bit. "So...About that many meters and..." Suddenly some jet-like mechanism sprung out from his back and sides and the bottom of his swords emitted some sort of strong jet force.

 

In a matter of seconds, the man moved at an incredible rate and demolished all of Sung-Ah's defenses like they were nothing but target practice. The wall she placed around herself took a little bit more effort to remove, but it eventually fell and Sung-Ah had two blades up against her neck. The man was smiling when he did it, and it was quite heart-warming than malicious,

 

"Two in a row, must be embarrassing, and right in front of Sasha too..." He removed both blades from Sung-Ah's neck and waltz right into the Day-Care without looking back "Now...Where the hell is her room?" He went into the daycare and Sung-Ah was hitting herself over the head about what just happened,

 

"Why the hell did he come along? Did Katana tell him to come over here?" She still was on the ground and looked up at the sky "I have disgraced myself...Kazuya Shimanouchi..."

 

-Side Story-

 

Quite a while back from Jade and Jonah's current time-line...

 

Kazuya was lounging around in someone else's living room eating ramen and watching some Gore-Horror Anime on television when someone came in, Darwin, his best friend (And the big guy from Chapter 3 that got wrecked by Jade) When he came in, Darwin was holding his head,

 

"Oi', what the hell happened yesterday?" Kazuya was questioned as he was eating ramen

 

"Hmph" He completely ate his ramen "You got wrecked by a trap"


"Quite using your terminology on me!" Darwin emphasized,

 

"You got wrecked by a beautiful man who looked like a woman" Darwin stared at Kazuya

 

"Seriously?" Kazuya looked at him with his same deadeyes

 

"You wish I was joking, it was embarrassing, that person was a lot smaller than you and you still got beaten, both of you were even drunk and Anna got into the mix" He continued watching television "Oh and we have two new guests, the trap and his twin sister" Darwin looked at him blankly,

 

"Wait there's"

 

"I know right? Katana was incredibly happy when she saw them, oh, and I saw them as well, quite a sight, and I can't tell either apart" He was watching when someone called him on his cellphone "Yo"


"Onii-chan!" A little girl's voice said on the phone cutely


"Yes Katana?" Kazuya switched to Japanese language

 

"Can you do me a favor?" Katana was also speaking in Japanese

"Yes?"

"I want you to bring someone back for me"


"Who?"


"One of our guests, Jonah, is being held hostage by Sasha and they are at her Daycare"

 

"Considering what she looks like, it's understandable-"


"She's shrunk" Kazuya immediately got up

 

"Okay that changes everything" He quickly ran around the place and got his equipment "Okay, what else?"

 

"Sung-Ah is with her"


"Of course" He quickly ran out the door and went back inside "Oh and Darwin, I recommend laying down a bit more" Kazuya was still speaking in Japanese when he said that and he left.

 

"What the hell did he say?" Then he looked at the television screen and was surprised to see what was happening "What the hell, why is that little girl eating that guy?" Then he heard the word's 'onii-chan' repeated several times "Holy shit she's eating her own brother on the bed!" Darwin wasn't necessarily afraid or scared, just surprised. He turned off the television immediately after and was speechless while he went to bed.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, now that this chapter is done. I should probably reduce the size of the chapters.