- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Actually this would be considered filler due to the fact I am having difficulties writing something. HOWEVER. This is not ordinary filler...It is filler with a purpose and is actually related to the story!

 

(If there was an actual plot in the first place)

-Here be the montage of a sis-con-

 

In the room of a motel, with quality being passable at the most, Jonah had just awakened from a deep slumber, of which, the first thing she see's is the mirror face of her brother.

 

"Hello there sleepy head~" He greeted playfully as he drove his head in her chest and held on tightly like a child to a mother.

 

"It's too early in the morning for this!" She was about to push him aside when she realized that he wasn't to let go easily. As such, she rubbed his head gently. She felt the wonderful and silky texture of his hair, similar to her own but it felt better to feel another. Even though they had been traveling for the longest, they managed to keep up their appearance's fairly well, somehow. While his head was being petted, Jade looked slightly up and his eyes were soft and child like, completely parallel to his usual look,

 

"I'll always love you sister" The words he would say on occasion have been consistent and bear no instance of ever stopping. For Jonah, she was saddened at the fact that she will never be able to return the feelings Jade had for her, but she was willing to be with him.

 

"I know you will" She smiled and Jade smiled back as he rubbed his face in Jonah's flat chest "Eh..." no matter how many times he does it, or how much she knows of his love, she is still quite perplexed on Jade's own tastes.

 

After a while, Jonah stopped rubbing Jade's head and both of them packed up to move to their next destination.

 

-Random event-

 

In the evening, at a severely decrepit factory, home to a large gang and clichés, Jonah was currently being held at gun and knife point by several generic mooks, along with several other girls, in the back of the factory. Of which with them were 5 gang members who were recovering from their injuries after Jonah tried to handle the situation herself. She was punched in the gut and then punched in the face by one of them, "That was for fighting back bitch!" Then he was sucker punched by the person in charge, someone who was noticeably shorter than all of them, but still had the air of an intimidating leader.

 

"Oi, don't cha' hurt the merchandise ya' little generic member #2" He looked down at Jonah with a death stare then returned the death stare to the 5 members who were beaten down and recovering "Afterall, it's all ya faults for losing to 1 girl (Though, I don't really blame ya in this case)" He picked up Jonah with one arm and shoved her back with the rest of the females "After we're done beating up ya brother, let's have some fun while he's tied up watching the scene (Shit though, why the hell is a man that beautiful?!)"

 

Outside of the factory, Jade was carrying a quarter staff that was loaned to him by someone he just met. Holding it like a sword, continuous interchanging of hand positions, and using the fullest extent of leverage, block, and parrying, Jade did surprisingly well despite the numbers against him.

 

"You guys are all too weak!" He laughed as he kicked a man hard in the stomach and smashed another one's face in with a single punch "How the hell are you guys still alive in a dog-eat-dog world!" With a cold death stare for the millennium and the smile of a psychopath, he struck fear in the souls and hearts of even the ones with no soul or heart. All of this taunting and intimidating were all to reduce morale and cause the countless mooks to just give up and run. Even when exhibiting his skill level, the gang members were instead all pissed off, but several did in fact run away. Part of this collective assault was based off of two fatal ideals: The thought Jade was a woman and that he was alone.

 

While he was beating down people to the ground, someone with a handgun shot Jade in the right arm, severely reducing his combat efficiency. This drop in combat efficiency gave way to some of the gang members getting some clean hits in before they got stabbed in the face with a quarter staff. As time passed on, the body count accumulated quite a bit before a second shot rang through the evening sky. Jade was shot in the left leg and he dropped to his knees before getting kicked in the face. Sprawled on the ground, Jade was trying to get up before he was getting kicked, stomped, and hit by pipes and wood.

 

The gang members he was previously beating down were now beating him down, with tons of taunting and insults blown out many times. While they were focused on Jade, two people, both of these people wore black clothing and motorcycle helmets that hid their entire appearance, riding a black-camo motorcycle, quickly blind sided them, taking some of them out and scattering the rest,

 

"Oi, it's this bastard's reinforcements, beat 'em down!" One of them yelled out as they charged the riders. The person riding in the back got off and threw 2 flashbangs into the air, blinding all of them and turning them deaf. The comrade of the rider then pulled out a collapsible baton and started beating heads in.

 

The rider of the motorcycle got off and went to Jade to check on his condition. "Oi, I know you are still alive" The person had some sort of Scottish accent, also it sounded feminine. Jade, despite being bruised, beaten, and bleeding, managed to get up. He gritted his teeth and grabbed his quarter staff as he was limping towards the factory entrance. The rider stopped him by grabbing his shoulder, "You trying to die?"

 

"Did you want me to die by arriving late?" Jade answered back

 

"You're as durable as a Russian on vodka, you won't die"

 

"I'm still going"

 

"Wait until our support gunner gets here!" Jade looked at the motorcycle and had an interesting thought

 

"I want to make an awesome entrance, give me your bike to crash through the gate" The rider was taken aback

 

"Hey, hey, hey" She raised her arms toward Jade to indicate how much she didn't like the idea "Are you insane?"

 

"In love? Yes. To show off? Even more yes" Jade had shown a grin that reeked of confidence and determination. The rider face palmed her helmet then walked toward her bike. Both of them didn't even know each other much, but the short time they did interact, she fully knew well about his feelings. Plus, she knew what foolish and idiotic people looked like. She beckoned Jade to get to the back seat. When he did get on, he grabbed ahold of the rider as she sped off far from the factory door to gain momentum.

 

"You know your relationship with her will never be successful, right?" The rider questioned as she pressed a button on her motorcycle and it revealed a secret compartment in the front, showing a rocket.

 

"I know that better than anyone" The rocket fired and the rider sped toward the door.

 

"Then why?"

 

"My heart does not lie and I will not deceive myself" The rocket turned out to be an incendiary type as not only did it put a hole in the large metal door, but also ignited anything within a certain radius on fire "So...I will continue for her smile" The motorcycle drove through the fiery door and in that moment, it was a dramatic picturesque and over the top badass scene. Everyone in the room were absolutely shocked at what just happened. Jade got off the motorcycle and walked toward the boss even when his leg and arm were injured; To follow up on the stunt he just pulled, he showed no sign of pain despite the bleeding and he had the grin of pure confidence and the sharp eyes that instilled the fear of death.

 

The boss was clapping his hands together as he laughed loudly while pointing at Jade "What the hell, are ya some sort of clichéd as fuck action hero to save the girl!?" He continued laughing before he regained his composure and coughed "Ah, em...I will now kick your ass!" He raised his arm to the side "Myself! Everyone else, do what you want with the black rider, I got this cross-dressing shit!" He pulled out a T-pipe that was long and had a valve at the intersection of the 'T'. He charged at Jade while he just stood there, took a stance with his quarter staff, and held it like a sword. The rider drove out of the place while everyone else obediently chased after her.

 

The two fighters clashed as wood collided with metal. Jade, in a single motion, using the length of the quarter staff to his advantage and the pipe's T-shape at the end against itself; Jade caught the quarter staff in the corner of the pipe, stepped forward in between the gang leader's legs, and slammed the free-end of the staff into his face while pushing aside the pipe and off-setting his center of balance. Most people would've just hit the ground, but this man was not like most people. When the man was falling, he immediately realigned his legs to catch Jade from under and knock him down as well. It succeeded, but, by accident, Jade was holding his staff and was falling in such a way that the end of his staff slammed into the groin of the gang leader and an agonizing cracking sound could be heard.

 

"Oh..." Jade reacted as he felt pain within his own crotch as he saw the contorted face of the poor gang leader, even the kidnapped women were sympathizing with the pain.

 

"Ah, shit!" He went into a fetal position while holding his testicles and cursing every 2 words. Jade kneeled on one knee, held his head down, and had his staff down like it was a prayer,

 

"I am terribly sorry for you and your lost future. Please forgive me for removing your masculinity" He said politely as he removed himself from the prayer position and went to help the ladies.

 

In due time, reinforcements had arrived a few minutes later, which were quite few in number but had the equipment to take on half a large city's police force. They subdued the large congregation of generic enemies and had recovered the boss who was getting particular attention and respect by having all of the reinforcements holding their head down. As for the women, they were all taken and escorted, after proper treatment. Despite the hectic time, the most surprising scene to the reinforcements was when they saw the twin's interaction. Note this was still at the factory,

 

"Sister~" Jade cooed as he was hugging Jonah and rubbing his head against her chest while they were sitting on the ground "I've missed you so much, I'm sorry for making you wait" Jonah was awkwardly patting Jade's head as a group of, practically, soldiers were just staring at them.

 

"Uh, it's alright Jade...Err...You can let go of me now" She said. Jade stopped rubbing his head against her chest and peeked slightly up, showing a puppy like eye. No words were needed as Jonah wrapped her arms around Jade and hugged him back. In response to the scene, all of the soldiers came to a general consensus: "Cute" and "That is a fucking guy"

 

-Later-

 

At an apartment building that was actually not bad in terms of quality, but still retained its cheap and generic standards. The twin's were currently residing in the room of the rider Jade was assisted by. Inside a relatively well up-kept room, Jonah was sleeping on the bed partially bandaged up while Jade was talking to the rider at the dinner table. The rider was a tough-looking and tom-boyish woman who was slightly short, had some muscle, but not too much, small breasts, had skin like she just went out in the sun too long (Which she actually did) and had some bright light-blue eyes and messy short red hair. She wore a regular dark-red t-shirt, blue jeans, black boots made to stomp your head in with it's reinforced steel tips, and black gloves which are also made to smash your head in.

 

Daemon, the name of the rider, had one foot on the table while the other one hung and she was leaning back against the chair while one arm hung off the side and the other one was sitting on her lap. She had an impatient air around her as she stared a hole through Jade.

 

The name 'Daemon' is actually a nickname, but it stuck after overuse by many types of people.

 

"Daemon" Jade started off the conversation while standing up and bowing his head down "I thank you for your assistance" He said politely said as Daemon waved her hand around,

 

"Don't mention it" She had a sort-of Scottish accent, or somewhere around those lines "Besides," She readjusted her position and was now sitting regularly "Now you owe me a crap ton of favors" She had the grin of a demon on her and the original air around her turned incredibly dangerous. She pulled out a vial of strange-looking liquid and set it on the table "Drink this" The most suspicious and obvious death-trap had been set, but because of his word, Jade took the vial and gulped it down in one go.

 

The obvious happened and Jade suddenly dropped the vial. Instead of the typical cliché of heating up, dizziness, or anything of the sort, Jade instead had an unsatisfactory face on him and he forced a hand over his mouth. He ran to the fridge, grabbed the closest thing to a liquid he can find, and gulped it down. Afterwards, he put the cup back where it belonged and looked at Daemon, who had a perplexed face on her, "What?"

 

"You don't feel anything?" Jade checked himself several times

 

"Nope, nothing I could-" Then his entire vision went blurry and he felt his entire body felt numb. He landed on the ground squarely on his knees and was now on all fours. His line of sight temporarily went black. This feeling was temporary though as he regained all of his senses.

 

He looked down and noticed the strange white surface he was now on. He felt it and experienced some sort of bliss from the soft texture and wonderful smell he obtained from it. He smiled in glee as he embraced the surface. Without realizing his immediate surroundings, Jade's sister was craning her neck down to see a clothed mini-Jade, about 1/10 In size, hugging her bare chest "Wait why am I naked?" She noticed that she was completely nude in bed while Jade for some reason had clothing on.

 

She reached toward Jade and with a finger, she stroked the back side of him. Jade purred like a cat and had the most content expression on him. He turned onto his back and grabbed onto Jonah's hand like a baby to its parent. Jonah lifted her arm up and carried Jade with incredible ease. While Jade was holding on, he looked at Jonah, smiled, and dropped to her stomach feet down flat. He bent over, held both of his hands behind him, and with a very perverted face on him,

 

"Would you like to do something lewd sister?" He asked as he was fidgeting "I'll do whatever you want~" He licked his lips as his eyes shifted from innocence to a type of hardcore-sadist type. Jonah was unsure of what to make out of the situation and Jade still stood in that position. The face he was making was questionable and didn't help the judgement whatsoever.

 

"Sorry, but I would like to do something other than that" Jonah declined as Jade stood straight up and removed his hands from behind. His facial expression changed dramatically as it reverted into a innocent like mood,

 

"Okay, just wanted to know" He looked up at Jonah's hair "Can I play with your head?" Without a second thought, she responded,

 

"Sure" Jade walked over to the side of her head and in an instant he threw himself at the long, black and incredibly beautiful hair. He sniffed the sweet shampoo of it, felt the perfect smoothness, and became slightly tangled in the hair. He pretty much melted by the mere contact with the hair and was enjoying quite a bit of it while silently giggling with content. Jonah in the meanwhile covered her vagina and...'chest',

 

"Where are my clothes?" She questioned herself as a sudden breeze of air, from an apparent open unseen source, caused her to shiver and hold herself. Jade noticed this and said, with his perverted air creeping up out of the woodwork once more, causing the air to become colder. His eyes sharpened and voice turned sultry

 

"Do you want me to warm you up?" Although she couldn't see him, Jonah knew what he wanted and definitely knew he was smiling. At this moment of time, Jonah was actually considering letting Jade do the deed when she realized she could've just gotten up and find whatever clothes were in the room. Even though this would've been common sense, she decided to let Jade have his fun.

 

"Yes" Jade clapped his hands together and jumped up in silent glee. He was obviously thrilled to experience what he had been waiting for approval for, with the size difference a massive bonus. At inhumane speeds, he immediately popped up in front of Jonah's untrimmed vagina with hairs that have lacked maintenance for quite a while.

 

Getting straight to business, Jade had automatically threw himself into the vagina and started fondling and pleasuring his sister from inside her. Whatever he was doing inside the pulsating sex organ was working to the absolute maximum as Jonah was holding herself tightly in order to contain her own temptation of completely shoving Jade inside of her, making him trapped inside.

 

Red all around, sweating, burning hot, heavy breathing, moaning, heart racing, and leaking sexual fluids that were flowing out like a broken water pipe, this was all the typical sexual pleasure one would feel, but for Jonah, the experience was magnified due to the irregularity of it and the fact it was being done by someone she could easily dominate (Particularly one who took on many opponents all at once) The difference was the fact that she was being dominated.

 

Eventually, due to Jade's apparent masterworking and knowledge of the vagina canal, Jonah had orgasmed so powerfully with such euphoria, not only was she knocked out unconsciously from the, first, overstimulation of pleasure, but Jade was partially removed from his position and parts of his body that were within the cavern became present.

 

Somehow, Jade managed to pull himself out of the sex beast and he was completely drenched in vaginal fluids that reeked of pure musk. Most people would've fainted from how particularly potent it was at the moment, but Jade just simply took a deep whiff of his work. He shivered and moaned slightly while holding himself just by the grand scent of it. "This...hah...Was the greatest thing ever!" He threw his arms into the air and landed back into the bed. He closed his eyes and grinned like he had just saved the world from peril like it was no big deal.

 

Even so, his smile disappeared as another expression replaced it, one of discontent and realization...or more like...Disappointment "Even so, it was not the real deal"

 

-????????-

 

Jade was lying down on an incredibly worn out large couch while Daemon was sitting on a wooden chair next to it. The entire time she had witnessed Jade squirming around with a very satisfied smile on his face. The longer she stared at Jade, the more she became...interested in him.

 

"So it looks like the experiment worked" She spoke to herself as she leaned in near Jade's face. People who knows Jade well enough still become enthralled by his looks, both purposely and accidentally. Daemon was one of those people who became magnetically attracted to him.

 

Not worrying about anyone entering on a whim or any type of occurrence to disturb the flow. Daemon had begun by feeling the skin and hair of him. She was quite surprised at the texture "How the hell did he maintain this?!" She then felt the muscles. Quite unnoticeable at first glace, but upon closer inspection they were quite fine and firm. Finally, when she had a close look at Jade's facial features, she became sexually confused...On second thought, any type of affiliation with any part of this man's body can cause confusion beyond logic and reckoning. Even a certain mad doctor that specializes in the genetics and impossible was baffled.

 

Overtaken by her own bodily functions, the red head immediately grasped Jade's head in her hands, feeling up the magnificent hair, and lustfully kissed Jade on the lips with a strong passion to satiate her desire. But a kiss would not suffice. Daemon was significantly sexual frustrated and required some intense pleasure in order to stiffen it.

 

Due to impatience, she took it to another level. She had pulled down his pants and saw the glorious bulge in his underwear, however, it was quite a disappointment as its size was less than adequate. Despite her initial disappointment, Daemon didn't care, and she pulled down the underwear, got onto the couch, then straddled Jade's penis.

 

As par the typical sex scene everyone and their mother knows and recognizes , Daemon was going hard into the paint trying to dilute her libido. This included thrusting with such intensity and strain that it was the equivalent of a spear being ravaged by overuse over several intense battles. More sweating than an Australian sauna and a sunny day in Texas (In the summer) combined. The redness of a romance anime/manga character. And about as much moaning as...well...everything else. Oh, and don't forget the iron hold Daemon had on Jade, which eventually Jade had held onto Daemon as well, and the tongue war she was waging with Jade's mouth...Overall, it was a substantial conquest.

 

At the climax of the sexual intercourse, Daemon screamed as loudly as a person who had just been stabbed by a sword and with the amount of pleasure of someone who had just lost their virginity. Jade's semen was large in volume and thick, the pure white substance flowed out of the fleshy orifice of the red-girl. Cum slathered the both of them and stained the couch immensely as Daemon lifted her vagina's grasp on Jade's penis. When it did, a large stream of cum was still dripping from it and the penis flopped flaccidly.

 

"That...Was..." Daemon was saying when she landed face down on Jade's chest and automatically, she hugged him. "Invigoration and glorious...Hah..." She became immensely tired from the well-spent libido and due to Jade's dream at the time, he held her very closely.

 

A little bit later, Jonah had gotten up from her long slumber. While rubbing her eyes, she had gotten out of her temporary sleeping space when she spotted an impossible scene. Her brother, the one who only demonstrated any type of attraction to his own sister, even with the many, many times he had chances to take several others, was laying on the couch with another woman whom was covered in sexual fluids. Jonah had the blankest face to rival even the most emotionless person.

 

In her response to the scene, she just went back inside, closed the door, and went to bed "I'm still in a dream"

 

-Side story to the side story...Because why not?-

 

Inside a particular hospital, a red-headed woman was giving birth to a child. When she did, out came a beautiful baby boy oh whom the woman held in her own arms in joy. She smiled brightly as her young daughter, who was like the mini-version/ mirror image of her mother, was nearby.

 

"Mother, is the papa for this baby a selfish bum like the last one?" She questioned bluntly as the mother looked at her

 

"No Bridgett, this was my own fault" She was rocking the baby back and forth while one of the doctors, in the corner, a very suspicious character who has absolutely no relevance to a certain main character in the slightest, taking a look at genetic comparisons and of the sort when his eyes widen,

 

"Eh, so this person's here" The person had a somewhat Russian, yet somehow mellow, accent. His eyes sharpened as he grinned like a madman "You keep peeking up my interest Jade" He felt a little hand tug at his doctor coat and when he looked down he saw the red-headed little girl. Bridgett turned to her mother and pointed at the doctor

 

"Mom, is it okay for a perverted psychopath to be around the baby?" The good doctor did not take any offense to the statement...Except the perverted part,

 

"Psychopathic madman scientist little girl" he corrected her, but he was ignored. Daemon waved off the state her little daughter made,

 

"Dear, we are around assassins, ex-soldiers, bounty hunters, weird people, and psychopaths on a daily basis, so of course it's okay" Bridgett looked at her for a moment and back at the doctor before saying

 

"I'm kicking you in the shin with an iron boot if you touch my baby brother" She hissed with a threatening face before moving toward her mother. The doctor sighed at the moment,

 

"That girl is definitely her daughter" The man mumbled before going out of the hospital room and into the hallway "I won't touch your little brother anyw- Wait that child is supposed to have Jade's DNA in her..." He chuckled a little "I either need shin-guards or skin/bone reinforcement potions"

 

Later in the hospital room, Bridgett was putting on steel-toed boots. Daemon noticed this and commented, "The doctor?"

 

"I can feel his pervertedness looming over"

 

"Hm...Okay" The mother was okay with it "Oh, and from what a Finnish contact to me said once, Tulta menile" Bridgett was confused for a moment "Ah...You'll figure it out soon"

 

In the doctor's perspective, he suddenly felt a sharp stab of cold go down his spine "Eh? what the hell?!"

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter coming...When it comes out  (The most inconsistent writer ever)