- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So much stuff packed into one chapter, it's ridiculous. Seriously.

(As if the other chapters didn't have ridiculous stuff...stuffed into them)

When Sasha ran out of the daycare, pistol in hand, Kazuya was sitting on his case, legs crossed, while wearing some high-tech glasses and gloves and while 12 jet-swords were lying on the ground . "Yo~" He greeted non-chalantly, like he didn't just get shot at repeatedly, while holding up a peace-sign. Sasha noted all of the swords on the ground and saw the near-invisible thin wires attached to the hilts of the swords to his gloves and the actions of the glasses, which appeared to be...calculating, sort of. "Come at me, bro~" he beckoned, and yet again, acted without a care and somewhat in a cocky fashion.

 

"Tch" Sasha clicked her tongue and holstered her weapon. She was about to cross her arms, but didn't, and instead smiled while her hands were over each other, one balled up and the other holding the wrist, over her groin area. The smile she presented was nothing remotely, but one that could instill fear passively "Would you kindly leave the premises?" She asked politely as Kazuya idly looked at the sky

 

"Sorry miss, I am unable to comply at the moment, please don't try again" He smiled back, matching her passive fear-creating "I will leave until my mission is fulfilled" Between the two of them, even if you had no sense of bloodlust or danger, the scene and atmosphere between the two can be felt immensely. The air turned cold, the wind stagnated, clouds above blocked the sunlight, adding onto the atmosphere, and if someone were nearby, they will only experience raw fear. The two of them continued to stand their ground.

 

"So" Kazuya started off the conversation "Any reason for stopping your slight rampage?"

 

"If this were America, what would happen now is common place, but this is Japan, so the rules are different" Kazuya nodded his head

 

"Ah, true, true...It would be a bother for police to come storming down" The longer they stood there, the more the temperature dropped "So, you are not going to relinquish my guest?"

 

"I can't comply with your needs sir, I would like to ask you to put away your swords, if you don't mind me asking" Kazuya got off his case, opened it up, and all the swords, except one, went back in the case by way of using the wires to quickly get them all in a pile and tie them to the inside.

 

"I can mostly listen to your need, however, we are going nowhere with this" With Kazuya now carrying his case, they were still causing insane weather patterns to build up in one specific area "Sung-Ah is gone, isn't-" Then from the front door of the Daycare, a generic-looking, generic-uniformed, light-brown skinned man who had a circular bag that had a strap going across from there to his opposite shoulder. In short it was Ryan Bell, the character from chapter 3 that everyone probably, and understandably, forgot.

 

"Miss Sasha!" He ran up to the two, atmosphere manipulating, people "I have to inform you that Miss Sung-Ah left with Miss Jonah" He turned to Kazuya "Oh, hi there Kaz how're you doing?" Kaz waved

 

"Eh nothing, just screwing with mother nature by our presence only" He responded as he examined his environment "Well, it has gotten cold and dim, no?" Ryan nodded as Sasha sighed. Suddenly, out of nowhere, it began to rain "Oh look, our pressure actually did something"

 

"This just became filler, didn't it?" Sasha questioned as Kaz's fancy glasses were pinging.

 

"Allow for speaker-mode?" The glasses, in a female voice, questioned. Kaz, who was curious, pressed a button on his glasses "4th wall breaking detected, commencing defense protocol" Then, Kazuya's case opened up on its own, causing him to drop it, and he stepped back quite far away from it when it started to morph into something. While doing so, the rainfall started to become much heavier and the light dimmed further.

 

"Well, this does not look good" Then he noticed his own weapon attempting to merge with him "Now that really doesn't look good!" He attempted to remove the weapon from his hand, but to no avail as both Ryan and Sasha noticed his predicament and also tried to remove it, with Sasha shooting at it and Ryan using his weapon, a chakram, and smashing it upon the weapon. The accumulating rainstorm has now begun striking rampant drums of lighting and thunder. The amount one can see had been severely punished.

 

Despite their best efforts, the weapon could not be broken and as a result, Kazuya was electrocuted severely, but seemingly not going down "Ah...That hurts" His reaction was until he dropped to his knees and slipped out into unconsciousness.
"Warning. Key components missing" The glasses spoke "Defense protocol partially undone. Continuing on with original action of interest" All 3 of them looked at the case and saw it's...partial final form.

 

What the form was resembled that of a dreidel. It was about the same size as a human, had openings all around the sides, and was silver colored. It as currently standing upright on it's own and was idly waiting "Experimental defensive weapon, initiate" The dreidel started spinning around with the openings on it's side emitting some sort of jet propulsion system to spin it.

 

"Wait, how does it" Sasha was speaking until a sudden jet burst from one side of the dreidel caused to sudden lunge forward and strike Ryan, causing him to launch backwards into a wall, causing a definite imprint. Ryan fell down flat to the ground and twitched a little bit before getting right back up. Sasha in the meantime, took aim at the Dreidel and fired upon it, but the bullets were glancing off and the weapon completely ignored her.

 

"How-" The Dreidel was dead-set on Ryan when it charged at him "Ah!" He pulled out a particularly heavy-looking and thick bladed Chakram, crouched, and threw it at the bottom point of the Dreidel. Somehow, the heavy-chakram actually did something as the Dreidel lost it's balance and fell solidly into the ground. When Ryan took out another Chakram, despite the rainfall, he noticed the opening in top of the handle point glowing "Sh-" Ryan attempted to move away as It fired a lightning fast projectile. The projectile struck him in the left side of his abdomen and broke the wall behind him. Ryan looked pale-face as he grabbed the place where he had been shot and fell backwards. He was incapacitated, alive, but his bleeding was severe.

 

"Ryan!" Sasha yelled out as the Dreidel fired a jet when readjusted its position right-up and focused attention to her. In response, she pulled out a special weapon in her inventory...A rocket pistol . With rage in her face, she aimed truly at the weapon as it charged at her "Eat shit!" She fired and a rocket-projectile launched and contacted the weapon at where the handle was, causing a relatively large explosion and some smoke to come out. The aim was particularly admirable considering the raining conditions.

 

Knowing the weapon was not down yet, she pulled out a large magnum-like weapon and fired where she assumed the weapon was. The generalized area where she had shot was correct as the dreidel was quickly coming at Sasha's position. To avoid its attack, Sasha side-stepped far to the side and shot at it twice while moving away from it. Despite its appearance, it was quite maneuverable; as it was going past her it momentarily stopped and launched at her with such force the sounds of bones being crushed could be heard as she went flying and scrapping across the asphalt, causing her uniform to be undone. When she had stopped, Sasha could feel an unbearable amount of pain rush through her entire being. Although she couldn't see, even with the rain pouring heavily on her, she can tell that she was bleeding immensely, both out and internally. At the moment, several flashes of light occurred all around the area, presumably the flashes of lightning being rapidly unpredictable.

 

She couldn't move at all, though she could move her head slightly. She looked in Kazuya's general direction and saw the dreidal near him and actually absorbing him "No, Ka-*Cough*" Sasha coughed up an obscene amount of blood onto the ground, which was soon run off by the rain dropping "Damn it" She thought "This came out of nowhere...How could ever predict this? Tech...I know you made this monstrosity, how could you let it go rampant? I thought you had control over your creations you little...Ah..." Sasha looked at the dreidal changing form into something more humanoid. Although indescribable, in the rain and darkness, the humanoid looked mechanical in nature. Glowing symbol markings were laid around its legs, arms, and body, which were outlined in some high-tech thick looking armor. The only part that could be described as human was the head which had Kazuya's on it while wearing an eye-piece that wrapped around his head. Also, the 12 swords he had previously were now levitating in a circular pattern behind him. What made this situation worse was the fact that he too was levitating "You have got to be *cough*" Sasha was saying her thoughts out loud while spitting out more blood.

 

The humanoid monster turned in Sasha's direction and was about to lunge at her when the creature was shot at in four different directions. The cover of the darkness and rainfall gave way to a very effective and sudden ambush from who knows how many angles. While her vision was darkening even more than the area around her, Sasha had observed her surrounding area once more and saw a large congregation of an unknown amount of people converging around the machine-boss monster. Then, two of those indescribable shadows were crouching over her.

 

She could not comprehend the words they were speaking, but from the flashes of thunder, she knew who they were. From the refraction of light from the feminine-looking one's circular glasses and the shine reflecting off of the glass eye of the more masculine one, she knew.

 

"Ivan...Vera..." She said weakly before she fainted from loss of blood.

 

...

 

Vera checked Sasha's pulse through her neck and chest and found that she was still alive.

 

"We need to end this quick!" Vera yelled out in a Russian

 

"Aye!" Ivan responded as both of them stood up and faced the boss. Two people came out from the Daycare and lifted Sasha up using a stretcher, the same can be assumed for Ryan also. Ivan eyed the people around, even through pure minimal vision in darkness and heavy rainfall. "There are...60 people here" He thought as he pulled out a tactical knife and grenade "60 capable people, all different weaponry to counter and cope with various variables" Vera pulled out her customized rifle, which had a blade embedded within the stock (Making it function like an axe when rifle-butting someone) "It's do or die"

 

The monster roared so intensely it was ear-shattering and as a result several people fire at that instance. Multiple types of bullets and ammunition glanced and bounced harmlessly off of the beast as the eyes of it glowed red out of rage. While the beast charged in one seemingly random direction, all 12 swords detached from it's levitating-spinning pattern and chased after random people in the storm. In which one of the flying swords charged toward the two Russians.

 

Ivan went in first and caught the sword in the teeth of his own blade and Vera fired at the base of the sword, hitting the hilt and completely separating the blade from the hilt. With the blade still stuck in knife's teeth, Ivan was flinging his knife around to get the blade unstuck from it when he noticed it changing shape. His eyes widened as he threw his knife and it turned into a flying spiked ball of metal. The ball of metal formed into a free-flowing liquid-like substance as it flew into the cover of darkness, with the hilt also disappearing. Although Vera was shooting at the hilt dead on, bullets dented it, but not break it.

 

"What are these things made of!" She yelled out as both of them prepared for any attack

 

"Final boss material Vera!" Ivan responded as he was laughing "Ah, it's been long since I've had a worthy opponent!"

 

"Until you end up dying!" Vera called him out on his comment. Even within a rainstorm, both could tell something will be raining hell upon them. At that moment, a hail of metal needles came down from above...

 

Gunfire, explosives, blades clashing and people screaming echoed throughout the already intensity of the raging storm...

 

 

-POV Jonah-

 

 

After walking around for a fair bit, the color-coded group had gone their separate ways. Alter had the duty of escorting Kurusu back to his room while Ira carried little Koko and even smaller Jonah to the pink-haired girl's room...Which Ira was carrying Koko bridal style while Jonah was sitting in her cleavage. On the way back, no one had even glanced at Ira, but those with sharper observational skills spotted Jonah and were semi-surprised (And envious). As started before, Ira is a big woman with relatively big breasts (Not exaggeratedly big) and big muscles and Koko is a small lady with good-sized breasts. As for Jonah...well...

 

"It's so unfair" Jonah said to herself as she touched her chest "A person who body builds and is huge has breasts match her size (Even though breasts are just fat) and a cute little lady character (Who is quite crazy and horny) has bigger breasts than me...Genetics does not like me..." And then she remember her mother who had quite a sizeable chest and a picture her grandmother, when she was in her youth, who had a flat chest (And was like a child, in turn, being absolutely small and adorable...Even after 18 years of age) "Wah...Life has no mercy"

 

Eventually, they had made it to Koko's room...Or at the least the open door. Coming in and out of the room were multiple handy men who were repairing whatever occurred in the room. That was when one of them noticed Ira...Well actually it wasn't really that hard to noticed someone 3 times bigger than you. The person was sitting down near the entrance when Ira's shadow loomed over him like a colossus. He was on a black laptop unaffiliated when any known product and his looks were relatively plain with his clothing completely unlike the handy-men and more of a...yeah he was completely plain except the goggles on his forehead and his smoky brown short-medium hair that lacked maintenance.

 

The man nonchalantly waved at Ira "Hello-" Then due to his sharp eyes, he noticed little Jonah in her cleavage "Wait...Ah! You were that giant chick from dreamworld!" Jonah had a perplexed look on her face

 

"Wait, what-" Then she realized that this man encountered her brother..."Wait, what's a dreamworld?" She mumbled when the man took a look...Well ATTEMPTED, to look closer at the tiny woman, but couldn't due to the fact she was being guarded by a fortress of muscle and red. It didn't help the man, compared to average, that he was on a lower scale of height.

 

"So Raul" Ira started as her glaring eyes were burning through the man, her straight-backed posture and looking down on him only magnified the effect, and he responded by covering his eyes with a single hand,

 

"Hey, watch where you're staring, they're bulging with cockiness and intimidation" He dropped his act for a little and said "On a serious note, what the hell are you guys doing all over the place?" He went back to his laptop

 

"Oh, nothing, just fighting everywhere" Raul just looked at Ira for a bit before responding back

 

"A war between a defense system and like 30 or 40 well-renowned available fighters in our area, minor fights all over the damn place, and also I just went through a war against a god!" Then a pinging sound was on his laptop "Yes I need adjustments on my railgun" Another pinging sound "No I don't want the space laser version " *ping* "Or the atomic bomb-" *ping* "How the hell are you going to attach a blade to it?!" *ping* "Oh, that's how" Ira was planning on flicking Raul in the head, but decided to tap him in the head to get his attention, which did, "Whoops sorry, what were you saying?"

 

"So what are you doing?"

 

"Damage control, though Tech could do all of it himself, people like me can be considered the...support and trainees" Then he mumbled under his breathe "Though we are only considered support because Tech is overpowered" he turned his attention back at the two "Can I ask something?"

 

"What?" Ira responded

 

"Can I observe the little woman in your cleavage, please?" Ira had no qualms about fulfilling the man's request. After all, if he did do something, she would've literally smashed his head into the ceiling and leave him hanging. Ira pinched the back of Jonah's dress and dropped her in the palms of Raul. It didn't take long for him to get a thorough investigation of Jonah's appearance before he noticed something, "Hm, something feels off...I'm pretty sure that you are the same person, but..." He began thinking about the dream war he took place it "Must've been the size difference" He shrugged of the possibility of another reasoning and stared at Jonah "Hello there, in case you have forgotten, I'm Raul Ericks, nice to meet you...Again!" Jonah wasn't sure about what to say next. But after countless experiences and misunderstandings...Jonah sighed

 

"Sorry Raul, but the person you met was my twin, Jade" Raul had the face that he just realized his slight mistake "I'm Jonah, nice to meet you Raul" Raul was silent for a few moments before he returned back to reality

 

"Oh, so for some reason he seemed disappointed "I can't believe I didn't notice" Among the people in the building, Raul is actually quite well-known. He is especially recognized for his ability of observance, which is why, despite his equally notorious (But still not as horrible as certain other's) bad luck, he is able to survive almost everything. In short, out of everyone, he is a high-level fighter.

 

After hearing about the discovery of a twin, Raul observed Jonah even further and thought greatly about Jade...Which the entire process was completely unnecessary, "The figure is slightly different and there is a polarized air between you and her...and eyes have different definitions..." You'd be damned to know Raul is not a pervert, but he is a magnificent voyeur for hire...For extra he can give you an accurate number of a person's size and dimensions "Ah...It's difficult to tell the two of you apart, but not impossible..." He gave Jonah back to Ira, who placed her on koko's stomach, and he went somewhere else with his group of repairmen "Hey Jonah, give a good word to your sister for me!" The little group scampered off incredibly quickly, like they were on an air-tight schedule. And then Jonah noticed his words,

 

"Crap he thinks Jade is a female" Ira went into the room, which was completely clean and spotless like the repairmen crew doubled as a group of cleaning men. Koko was set down on the seemingly refurbished red couch and Jonah was left there as well while Ira decided to look around the place. The young little woman stared at the little lady's adorable face and was enthralled by it.

 

While Jonah was being attracted by Koko's face, Ira was searching through the cupboards and drawers to find some sort antidote to her little buddies shrunken stature. But alas to no avail as everything either had the standard ingredients and supplies one would have in a kitchen...and what is presumably aphrodisiac. Eventually, this led her to go to the refrigerator, mainly because she was quenched and needed something to drink, and saw some bottled water. Under the impression that Koko didn't put something in a sealed water bottle that hadn't been open yet, Ira opened it and gulped the entire bottle in one go.

 

After throwing it in a nearby bin, Ira stood there for several seconds before receiving the side effects of shrinkage, which she had encountered before. She held her head, put her hand on the fridge, and went down on her knees. She was sweating particularly profusely, the amount of heat she had was extraordinarily unbearable to the point she actually took off her clothes automatically, and her entire head was spinning and felt like cracking open. "Fuck, how did she put something in a sealed container!?" Then she realized what the top was probably made out of and how easily it could be to put a needle through it "Oh son of a-!" She hit the ground unconsciously and began to shrink down in size. Her last thought was, "I shouldn't have drunk anything in this psycho's house"

 

On Jonah's side, she was still staring at Koko's sleeping face, completely oblivious to the noise around her. This went uninterrupted until Koko spoke,

 

"Staring at me is making me blush" The opening of one eye surprised Jonah and being grabbed caused her to struggle in vain. Koko giggled in response to the effort Jonah exerted to get out of the grasp and stroked her in with a single finger to calm her down, even smiling...But Jonah still remembered what the pink-haired lust machine did before and panicked even more

 

"Hey Jonah~" Koko was saying in mellow and relaxing tone as she opened her hand and pinned Jonah down on her back. When she tried to push upwards to escape, it was in vain as a dainty yet powerful finger was pushing down with...Embarrassingly a relatively low amount of strength. Seeing the massive difference in strength, Koko giggled a tiny bit before messaging Jonah's back with an increased amount of strength causing some bones in the Jonah's back to crack loudly.

 

"Uwah~" In one moment, she was panicking, but in the next she breathed a deep breathe of bliss as, despite knowing what Koko is capable of, she now felt like an angel was relieving her of 10 years worth of stress. Jonah became practical gelatin in a soft bed of flesh and she, on instinct, hugged Koko's hand and had the most content face Koko had ever seen. This adorability was the equivalent to little puppies and kittens play fighting each other in a little box to the pink-haired lover. While Jonah was away in her own little world, Koko felt up her butt by pinching it and slightly rubbing it,

 

"Ah...So-" Then out of nowhere, a sudden burst of explosive pleasure blitz through Koko's entire body quicker and harder than a German Blitzkrieg. She had dropped Jonah in between he open legs and started rubbing herself in the vagina. She threw herself back in ecstasy and her body moved erratically up and down before coming to a halt after Koko screamed out in an intense orgasm and, somehow, her vaginal juices had launched forward and had hit Jonah in the process.

 

When she smelled herself, Jonah had moved her head away from the sheer musk and stench of the cum. By doing so, from the corner of her eye, she spotted someone coming from between her legs, naked, and covered in the white fluids, while grinning like she had defeated the final boss of a notoriously hard video game.

 

"Hey, you okay?" Ira waved upwards while running towards her. The young woman was surprised, but not by the fact Ira was shrunk like she was, but for the fact that her boobs were doing their boob physics while she was running. Her eyes went blank as Ira came around her and slapped her on the butt "Get your mind into gear and let's run" Jonah turned to Ira...and looked down at her?! "Ha ha ha, so this is what it feels like to look up at someone" Even while shrunk she still retains her nature. Although it wasn't that much of a difference, Ira was still shorter than Jonah by quite a noticeable margin.

 

Without a second thought, the red-headed muscle woman picked Jonah up in her arms bridal style like she was a doll and was about to run when a single hand caught them both. Jonah was dropped in the other hand and hidden away from Koko's line of sight while Ira got the full blow of the pink-psycho's notorious murderous glare "Hey Ira" Koko's glare could burn a hole through even the toughest of people. "What the fuck's the deal with making me cum like that?!" Somehow Koko was retaining her mellow tone, though it makes her appear even more threatening. Although Ira seems to laugh in the face of death

 

"Ha ha ha, how ironic coming from the person who tried to get into another woman's panties (On many occasions...and succeeded)" By Ira's quip, Koko clenched her teeth and had shoved Ira into her mouth, swallowing her whole. Jonah looked up at the entire scene and had a dumfounded look on her

 

"Wasn't she your friend?!" She screamed out "Why-" A sudden movement broke her sense of thought for a second before she was the next to face Koko's death stare. Her hair was rubbed gently and the most unsettling feeling of fear drove through Jonah's being like she was on the edge of death in a true horror scenario.

 

"Dear Jonah, I just want us to spend some time together, but people keep interrupting us" Koko stood up from the couch "Now, let us indulge in-" A sharp pain went through Koko's abdomen and she clenched it strongly "Crap, Ira's punching my stomach!" Koko dropped Jonah (and her serious atmosphere) onto the couch as she ran toward the bathroom in an immediate hurry. The sounds of someone throwing up could be heard, presumably on the toilet. Jonah was immensely confused on what to do now as she had time to recollect her thoughts.

 

"Where should I go? Who could help me? Where's my brother? How in the world does any of this make any sense?!" While she was sitting there thinking, she failed to notice the woman creeping up on her. The woman stared at Jonah with her shiny hazel eyes before the little woman had actually recognized the being in front of her. "Wah!" Jonah was taken aback while she was grabbed by the gloved hand of the camo-wearing woman.

 

"Hello there again Jonah, remember me? It's Anna" (Chapter 3: One of the first people Jade and Jonah encountered) She whispered as she attempted out of the room. Unfortunately for her, Koko's recovery time is absurdly high and she was grabbed in the shoulder by the smaller female. Knowing full well who the hell she was dealing with, Anna quickly went forward, turned around, and was about to brandish a knife she had hidden on her when Koko had followed her movement well and had struck her in the side with a syringe.

 

Despite the instant sharp tinge of pain, Anna had followed up to her movement and slashed upwards diagonally to get her target, which then missed due to Koko stepping back a couple steps. Anna had the same shrinking symptoms afflicted to her and immediately hit the ground, but she was still conscious. Koko stood over her downed body and crouched down near her ear and whispered, "Anna, you disappoint me. I thought you were stronger than that. And for that, I'll punish you thoroughly" the last part Anna felt Koko smiling as she completely banked out and started to shrink. In response to all that had happened, Jonah yelled out,

 

"How many people are going to fall to the same person!?" Koko leaned her face near Jonah's position and said,

 

"All who wish to interrupt my courting" If Jonah was in a state of imminent shock earlier, she is now

 

"Courting?!"

 

-To the 4 little girls-

 

Bridgett shot a look at her cute little blonde companion when she said "Play with earth" while flashing an entrancing innocent smile

 

"Um...I don't know" Bridgett didn't have the same mindset as her other friends. She didn't have the size fetish, but at least she knew some things about it. Still, she was still conflicted on what to do next. Then, Kawai was tugging on her dress and looked up at her with begging eyes,

 

"Sorry for being selfish, but I want you to play with me" Bridgett couldn't resist the overbearing radiance she emanated and happily complied with the destruction of the fake-earth. Both of them stood over the table and looked down upon it like two little gods. Then, Bridgett's stomach began to grumble a bit. "You want to know what a country taste's like?" Kawai questioned as Bridgett held her stomach

 

"No...Just...Something I ate earlier" Kawai got an...interesting idea from her friend's bowel problem...

 

-Near the border of the wall-

 

By the sudden shift in the earth's entire geography, a naval battleship that was out on the ocean in the far south became displaced heavily away from their intended direction and went along with whatever the messed up magnetic polarity, wind, and powerful ocean currents led them too. Although it could be seen from many kilometers (Or miles) away, having a particular close up of the wall of the gods was the most intimidating and unfathomable piece of reality ever beheld by man to hold witness to.

 

No matter how much the crew craned their necks, the end of the tip went through the atmosphere, as if it were the tower of Babel. As if the shadow that loomed over them wasn't bad enough, another, more terrifying and even inconceivable shadow had lifted itself over the grand wall. Although from a certain angle, many couldn't tell what the shape was even about, but for those with sharper observational skills or at a far enough distance, what peaked over the wall was the mind-bendingly gargantuan exposed butt of a little girl. Relative to their size anyway. Before anyone could react, the titanic butt had released a devastating fart.

 

The volume of the gaseous release was so loud that not only was it heard from literally across the world, but people actually went deaf and glass had shattered all around the world. The strength of Bridgett's pent up fart had overwhelming power that had completely rivaled the hydrogen bomb many times over as demonstrated on unfortunate South America. The impact area of the initial strike of the fart was in the lower region of South America and what lay there was a crater that continued to dig itself in from the fart force. So much so, that the earth's magma made itself present, causing further untold destruction...

 

The initial fart had instantly flattened all forms of civilization and nature when it first struck, causing a barren wasteland of deadly gas to spread all around the land. The velocity of the gas was so great that those people who first became hit were disintegrated out of existence and the following typhoon of nauseous gas became greater than anything humanity has ever experienced. Entire forests and jungles, civilizations, and even mountains were carried off in the toxic winds that slashed through the land. People were reduced to red mist from either the sheer force of the wind or were hit by indescribable object going faster than the eye could perceive. Buildings and trees became flying deadly projectiles of debris and splinters and the mountains that were carried along became a message of hell when a chunk of earth half the size of some towns and small cities completely snuffs them out of existence.

 

Around the epicenter of hell on earth, the everlasting winds had caused an unnatural disturbance in nature. The wind was strong enough to conjure up several artificial tsunamis that had devoured small island civilizations and even crushed cities across the sea. The collision of the hot air of the gas had interacted with the cold and hot air balance of places around the world, causing drastic chances in the weather and even causing tornados to occur.

 

If this were the real earth, then this noxious gas would have drastically increased the greenhouse gases to such an extent that the earth would've literally been cooked to death by the sun's heat...That is, if anyone survived the fumes emitted from Bridgett.

 

With South America practically destroyed, North America became partially decimated. In the south of America, a storm of sand blew their way. A nightmare came back alive from years past to haunt the United States, and more. The thickness and pure amount of sand along the wind broke down entire forests and cities. People became buried alive, some even became practical mummies, others suffocated and died, and those who survived the burning sands had suicide to end the pain. The south had became a desert wasteland and to the north, and the north was supplied with air that made it difficult to breathe.

 

As for the crew out on the ocean, they did not get out scot-free. The combination of the overbearing gas and the strong winds had caused the battleship to capsize and its crew to throw up until It burned all at the same time. After the ship capsized, somehow, a large number of the crew had managed to stay afloat from things like broken floating parts and, somehow, some rafts that managed to get inflated before hell went loose. But, unfortunately for the crew, it was just starting. Upon the horizon came a hurricane that was carrying countless sea creatures and the obliterated pieces of civilization from the mainland. This huge force was akin to the black wall of sand from the dust bowl, but with water, and somehow more terrifying than a black wall of agonizing death and sand.

 

Either carried off with the sea and killed on impact, all of the crew, including the battleship, became carried off toward the grand wall line. When the sea wall struck the wall, the loudest and most violent sound had echoed towards even the mainland, if someone were alive. The crew who were alive were no long living as they contacted the wall with so much force that their bodies became welded to the wall and their blood saturated to it as well. This goes to the sea animals too.

 

Disaster had truly struck the world in a sphere of fear, but things were about to become even more horrible. The aforementioned crater that had revealed the mantle of the earth had a reaction with the gas in the air. Due to how much it had spread, hell had literally spread across the earth. In an instant, parts of the earth became a blazing inferno. Although only for a few seconds, it was all that was needed. People were ignited to the point of almost being charred skeletons; the few forests that stood from the devastation became burning signs of the end of days and for those cities that managed to even remotely stand up became the sign for everyone's damnation. And that was from only a few seconds of fart ignition.

 

"Ha...That felt good" A bellowing girl's voice is heard all around the world. Although many couldn't understand it, those who did became struck at the heart. This entire incident that drove an unimaginable precursor to humanity's decline was just to relieve the pent up fumes of a little girl. People despaired and faltered in spirit as they all accepted their fate...

 

...

 

Bridgett was sitting on a chair and crouching down upon the little earth. She was red in embarrassment, even though she had acted tough many times, this time was different. She shot a stare at Kawai who was witnessing humanity's decline with shining eyes. Kawai turned to Bridgett with a smile of astonishment, "Bridgett, that was so cool!" She waited until Bridgett got off the chair before hugging her tightly. Though her eyes were tearing up from smelling the poisonous fart that Bridgett had somehow obtained, Kawai was still admiring Bridgett.

 

"Anything for you" Bridgett smiled back as she rubbed Kawai's head. While she was doing so, Kawai looked up at her red-headed companion and said,

 

"Want to finish the earth's torture?"

 

"...Sure" Although Bridgett still didn't have the right feel for her friends' fetishes, she was beginning to let it grow on her. As for the 3 people who were laying down on the ground for the longest, Jade was the first to awaken.

 

The little maid was laying down on Adam's chest when he had awaken. He had an intense headache for the ages and held it tightly to bare his perception on his environment "Ah...What the hell, did I get wasted again?" Then he stared up at Yukiko and Katana, who were wearing the same prestigious girl uniforms. "Oh right...Crap" Yukiko picked him up gently and held him to her face. She was grinning when she had said,

 

"Its been a fun ride for us all, eh?"

 

"Depends on who gets the end of the stick" Jade snapped

 

"Well, it's almost near the end, but let us have one more game" Jade held his hand forward

 

"Oi, hold-" Suddenly his vision went completely blank-white. A second later, he had appeared in an unknown large room. The place was gruesome as what lay around the place was the remains of men in swat armor with blood and gore encompassing the entire area and the ceiling that covered the place was elevated incredibly high. Jade was disgusted by the scene before him, but kept his composure as he walked around the chamber of death. Eventually, Jade recognized a particular smell amongst the blood and corpses "Is that semen I smell?"

 

As he was searching the grounds, he grabbed a hold of a bunch of ammo pouches and attached them all around wherever possible (Without hindering his mobility), grabbed an assault rifle with a rifle strap, a pistol with holster which he attach to his waist, three knifes, one going on his chest, the other the waist, and the last one on his leg, and lots of spare ammunition. After obtaining a good score of equipment to fight whatever the hell wrecked all the men in the chamber, a voice spoke in his head,

 

"Hello Jade!" Yukiko said happily "This is my last and final game – SURVIVAL!-"

 

"Oh you've got to be-"

 

"I recall you saying that you can kick our asses with a toothpick despite your size difference. Can you back up your claim?" Then, on the other side of the room, a large door had opened revealing a very big woman. The woman, comparable to Jade's height, was approximately 4 times bigger than him. The 'person' had long orange hair and fiery-red eyes, beautiful white skin that was covered greatly in bright red blood, coupled with somewhat average-sized breasts, elf ears...and a penis...

 

"Wait, what?!" Jade yelled out as the 'woman' licked her bloodied lips and started to run at Jade "Crap!" he immediately pulled out his assault rifle and began firing at the charging beast. The woman ran at inhuman speeds as she crushed and trampled the bodies of dead, presumable, guards, causing them to fly backwards in crushed pieces and blood. Although the bullets were in fact hitting her, as evidence from the bullet holes and blood, but it didn't faze her one bit and eventually, the beast had reached Jade's position.

 

He didn't feel this much, but Jade felt quite a bit of fear. It wasn't everyday that he fought people stronger than him, and in this case he got to fight a real monster. One that had a bloody and toothy grin that just wanted to devour him whole...or probably, by how the penis is red with blood, literally penetrate him. Jade had a problem on how to adjust to this particular situation and he could only rely on instinct.

 

The second the woman attempted to swipe-grab Jade, he stepped backwards quickly and the fingers barely grazed his face. Next, the monster did a quick kick that nearly decapitated Jade, who also had a close call with the foot just grazing his head. Immediately, Jade pulled out the knife from his waist and slashed the calf of the leg, leaving a large gash, before retreating back.

 

At the very least, the calf-leg strike did cause a reaction in the monster when she winched in pain. But that moment subsided when the woman stared at Jade with a glare of anger yet with a grin of great enjoyment. "Wait, now that I think about it" Jade thought "How did all of these guys di-" He then noticed how all of the bullet wounds he inflicted on her were gone. Jade's eye's widen as reality struck him "Damn regenerators! Do I need some thermal scope and sniper rifle to beat this monster?!" He kept his distance far from the monster as he prepped himself for sudden movements by brandishing his assault rifle out front at all times. The monster-girl opened her mouth and started to laugh out loud for some odd reason. Jade kept up his composure as he thought about the room and solders, "Did all of these soldiers die all at once or was it a process? And what are the exact capabilities of this creature?"

 

The second the monster stopped laughed and grinned confidently, Jade suddenly froze up and became paralyzed as only his finger moved, his gun fired off, and suddenly there was a huge hand encompassing his entire vision. The entire world slowed down as Jade tried to comprehend what he had just done, "I...fucked up" Upon the open rancid air of the chamber, blood had flew across the sky brilliantly through the white light like some sort of archaic form of art. The sound of bones being crushed rang out and echoed through the wide room and Jade dropped his gun to the ground...