- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Having no internet is a death sentence in this time and age.

Across the blitzing storm of rain were the raging screaming and fighting of over 60 people. It was like a mini-war was taking place with resonating sounds of blades clashing and shattering, bullets whizzing and contacting either metal or concrete, heavier guns causing ripples and breaks in the heavy rain, and there was even a person that managed to use a special type of flamethrower that somehow doesn't burn out in the rain. For Vera and Ivan, the velocity of the long, thin needles gave no time to prepare for a proper counter and both defended themselves from the barrage.

 

Vera held her rifle over her head at an angle and crouched down while Ivan actually tried to slash the needles away; Though granted Ivan has super-human arm speed. Even though it has been shown that the metal the needles are made out of aren't the greatest or strongest, the sheer speed of them compensated for the damage. Vera's rifle was made out of a material far stronger than the needles, but they still dented the rifle in several areas and some even lodged into the cracks or crevices of the rifle, but not making it unusable. As for the area's that were hit, Vera had a couple of her fingers, her left arm, and her left thigh struck, causing her to scream out in pain. Ivan had gotten most of the needles coming at him, but one got through him and stuck into him in the chest at a downward angle.

 

Ivan checked the needle and saw that it was lodged into his rib, though, despite the injury he didn't even show pain, "ha ha ha! The vodka I drank earlier numbed the pain!" Vera shot Ivan a glare and yelled out

 

"Which is why you got hit in the first place!" Then the needles that were lodged into either the gun or the bodies started to vibrate slightly and they all sprang up into the sky in an instant. Blood sprayed out and the needles lodged into the ground, thankfully, did not do any damage to the two Russians.

 

Despite either one's sustained damage, Vera loaded in an explosive round and Ivan brought out a secondary knife. Ivan stood next to the crouching Vera as she took aim above. "Don't miss" Ivan had a serious face plastered on him and Vera bit down on her tongue,

 

"Who do you take me for? Don't let a single one hit me" Ivan chuckled

 

"Who do YOU take me for? A greenhorn?" Vera's pupils seemed to have dilated and readjusted as Ivan cracked his knuckles. The next barrage of needles came down and Ivan adjusted his waist and footwork.

 

*1000 cuts* At the same time that, with great dexterity and efficient movements, Ivan broke off all of the incoming projectiles. Vera on the other hand took notice of the trajectory of which the enemy attack was coming from. After obtaining a small area of possible attack positions the source could be, she fired.

 

In the air, a short, yet distinct, bright light ignited into the air and the heavy rain dulled the loud explosion sound. Vera lowered the barrel tip of her rifle to the ground as she took a deep breathe. Ivan placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked back at the multiple flashes of light in the foreground and background. "Get up, we need to support our comrades" He pulled out a flask and doused Vera's wounds with the alcohol in the flask. Vera looked up at him,

 

"Thanks, I'll owe you a drink when we get back...Nothing expensive though" Ivan picked Vera up and then went the extra mile to carry her on his shoulders. Vera was about to say something, but then realized her injury in the thigh, which may prevent and reduce battle efficiency quite a bit, so she said nothing as she complied with the embarrassing scene...

 

...

 

A man who was built like a brick wall, the size of a brick wall, and the full black-iron armor of a knight with a tower shield and a sub-machine type weapon at his side and what looked to be two tonfa sheathed to the sides, was the first to fight with the monster. The person, despite his large frame, had an agility that was quite parallel to his appearance, though not superhuman, it was impressive. He was meeting the quick charges and slashes of the monster who had materialized two blade-like appendages to its arms and was bringing an onslaught of hit and run tactics against the knight.

 

"Tch, I hate fast enemies" The man had a Russian accent "...I need to hold out a little longer" As the creature was right in front of him, he managed to shield bash the thing and stun it. At that moment, the man had grabbed the creature by the neck, lifted it up, and smashed the thing into the ground with such brute strength the ground had cracked and made a mini-crater. Just as the man was about to curb stomp the machine, the creature had used a strong jet-force to get itself back up and smashed heads with the knight, causing him to stagger backwards. At that open moment, to either an apparent adaptation or the signs that the first line of defense fell, the machine had materialized something like a plasma blade-type weapon from it's arm and slashed at the tower-knight.

 

Due to the opening, the blade punctured his armor cleanly and through the upper-right of his chest. The monster kicked the full-metal knight with enough force to send him backwards quite a distance, that is, if someone didn't catch him...Well...sort of

 

"Jesus Christ, this man is a biggu'n" A male with a somewhat southern accent said as he was holding the downed knight, though his back was bending a little bit "Eh...Little help? Please?!"

 

"Send him to medics, now!" Another person yelled out

 

"Awright guys, let's take bastard out!" Someone roared. Eventually, from different distances to other people taking refuge and cover in nearby buildings, people had converged all on the monster's position. Ivan had walked next to the knight-character and said, In Russian,

 

"Alexey, you did good" He walked toward the machine, with Vera still sitting on his shoulders, gaining more attention from other people.

 

"Warning" A female robotic voice said "First level defense failed, high-level hostiles, initiating phase 2"

 

"Is this fucking dragon ball?!" Some fighter yelled out in the distance as some small claw-like flying probes started to surround the monster. It wasn't until that the 'eyes' of the probes started to glow, as well as the tips, and a barrier had been placed around the machine. The form of the boss had also shifted, completely removing any elements of it once being human and having some sort of bladed tail grow out in the back. In short, this caused most if not all of the fighters to stare blankly at the development...

 

"This is going to take a while" Was the generalized comment everyone thought of...

 

Far from the battle, a tall man, black and white like a movie in the old days, saw the stop at a certain point of the neighborhood. Several people were standing at the border like guards as they let him in without a second though. He walked through the borderline and began to go to where hell was taking place. He pulled out his Bec De Corbin and held it over his shoulders while whistling a melancholic tune in the rain.

 

-Jonah's POV-

 

First it was her, then it was Ira, and now Anna, that were now playthings to a psychotic, lustful giant. Oh, and as for the punishment Anna was going to receive...

 

"Oh fuck no!" Anna screamed out in horror as she was stuck in a rectangular, empty glass fish tank with an octopus...A rather big one at that. There was a secondary container which was right next to the on Anna was in. Ira, the inhabitant of the other one, was fighting off a very aggressive rat with a toothpick. As Anna was banging against the glass-walls and screaming at Koko to let her out, the octopus crept up behind her and, without mercy, tentacle-raped her. The slimy, long, and strong tentacles wrapped themselves around Anna's wrists and legs, locking her of any movement to escape or fight back. Then, not only did the appendages started to grope her breasts, but also penetrated her vagina.

 

As she was screaming out for mercy and help, she was also moaning in pleasure while crying a little bit. In her own mind, Anna was purely disgusted by the foul smelling and slimy-texture of the octopus. She was twitching and shivering, had goose bumps and was being absolutely traumatized by the punishment. Meanwhile, outside the tank, as one may figure, Koko was witnessing the entire event and was smirking contently. "Remember Ira, if you want to get out, kill the rat and save the princess in the castle next to you and then the one inside of mine" Koko placed the antidote right next to the containers, open and on its side "Good luck my little pets!" She moved away from the hentai and battle sequence and turned her attention to Jonah, who was obediently sitting down on the table. Koko patted her on the head gently, grabbed her and carried her in an open palm, and went to the bedroom.

 

The bedroom...was surprisingly normal and larger than expected. It definitely had the atmosphere of a girl's room while maintaining some type of maturity. While it did in fact have stuffed animals here and there, standard stuff like a dresser and mirror along with a television and whatnot, the coloring was plain overall and the bed was quite large, definitely for at least 2 people, more if you wanted to, and it had quite the fluffy texture. Jonah was dropped onto the soft bed sheet and she practically sank into it, both metaphorically and literally. The sweet scent of the bed caused Jonah to slightly become...more involved with it as she spread her arms out and just felt the wonder of the clouds and sweets...While over the eyes of a crazy person.

 

Koko, while Jonah was enjoying her peace time, was going through her desk and found a bottle that had small pills in it. Smiling at her retrieval, she went towards the now-blissful Jonah and jumped onto the bed. Jonah was sitting in between her legs and she noticed the smile Koko had on her, which immediately snapped the small woman into reality. "Err...Koko? What are you going to do?" The pink female unscrewed the top of the bottle, put one small into her hand, cracked it open to empty the contents of it and lowered her hand to Jonah's position.

 

"Eat it" As much as Jonah would've said anything about the suspicious item, the pill contents would've gone down her throat anyway, as such, she reluctantly went to the palm and ate some of the unknown substance. Somehow, despite past experiences with 'medicine', the substance actually did not actually make Jonah's throat dry, leave some undesirable taste on the tongue, or, in other words, didn't make her want to throw up. Instead, the taste was quite mild and adequate and for some odd reason, even though she felt it go through her mouth and stomach, it felt like the substance actually got absorbed...And not the kind of digestion or break-down by enzymes. The type of absorption felt like the 'medicine' completely went through her entire body in an instant. "Oh right, almost forgot" Koko lowered her other hand toward Jonah, and somehow, her clothing, even her undergarments, were all taken within a few seconds.

 

Most people would have covered themselves in embarrassment, but after all she had gone through, and knowing who the hell is above her, Jonah knew it was fruitless and just stood there and at least tried not to look embarrassed. Though she was beginning to be red, it was not from her own anxiety of being naked in front of an insane lesbian who may or may not be a sadist who might murder her brother in cold blood...If she can. Jonah had dropped herself on all fours as her redness became more apparent and her body, like most shrinking incidents, began to burn like someone ignited a burning man bonfire inside of her. Except this time, instead of actually shrinking, she actually grew.

 

The growing process was relatively slow, but it was consistent. Eventually it stopped when Jonah had reached about half of Koko's height. Due to Jonah's positioning, she was laying forward on top of Koko's groin area. At this point, Koko would have said some sort of joke of some sort, but instead she didn't. The pink-haired girl picked up the child-sized Jonah, with ease, and she sat at the edge of the bed while Jonah sat on her lap like a child. Koko wrapped her arms around Jonah, held her close, and cuddled her while smelling her hair slightly.

 

The scene that had just been witnessed was one that, in context, was quite adorable and cute...If one would forget all the animosities or crazy stuff Koko committed. Otherwise, it was a very nice and peaceful moment that went undisturbed for quite a long stretch of time. In this moment of time, Jonah had no qualms about it and completely accepted it by embracing Koko back, seemingly forgetting all the stress she had been put through. This warm and calm feeling is quite reminiscent to what a child would be to a caring mother.

 

While Koko and Jonah were having a happy time together, Ira had miraculously defeated the rat, completely piercing and bludgeoning the thing to death, and now had entered the hentai-cage. "Anna, are you still conscious!" Ira yelled out as she witnessed a partially broken Anna still being invaded by an octopus. It was quite a poor sight and Ira retaliated against the Japanese beast. "I'll turn ya' into sushi you little shit!" Ira's red eyes menacingly glowed as she punched her hands together and ran toward the octopus...Who had sprayed black ink into her face. "Son of a-!" Ira ran in a random direction and was constricted by the octopus by the abdomen. To counter this, Ira raised her arm over her head and elbow struck the tentacle, causing a massive indention and for it to bleed slightly. This pattern continued and the octopus let go of its aggressive victim.

 

Due to her blindness, Ira took a deep breathe and yelled out, "Anna! Directions! Now!" Despite Anna being partially broken, Ira's ear-shattering yell broke her out of her state, somehow. Anna look toward Ira from her direction and saw that she was covered in ink and that she was facing the other direction,

 

"Turn around!" Ira turned around and faced the octopus, then ran at it. One of the beast's tentacles came in from the upper right "Your upper-left!" Ira clenched her fist and punched the oncoming tentacle and continued to run at an amazing rate. Then three tentacles came at her, one from the front-left, one from the upper left and the last from the lower right. "All sides! Move!" Due to Ira's close distance from the Octopus's head, all of the tentacles had missed their mark and Ira was nearing the head "Strike!" Ira jumped and drop-kicked the head, causing massive damage, but not taking it out, but it did make it let go of Anna.

 

Anna, while still on the, ground, look toward Ira and screamed "Keep hitting it!" Despite the surface of the body being slimy, Ira managed to grab onto it and dug her fingers into the skin and started to punch the head with all of her might. Little by little, the beast started to slow down and started to move around erratically, attempting to get Ira off. A tentacle came up behind Ira, "Behind!" Before the tentacle could make contact, Ira took one final strike and actually punched through the skin and into the head of the octopus, causing it to stop moving.

 

Even though a hit like that probably might not actually kill the octopus outright, whatever works, works. Anna looked at Ira at astonishment of her strength and ability. She tried to get up, but due to the hentai-session she just had, her legs were not functioning correctly and she kept falling over. She decided to crawl over to Ira while calling out to her, "Ira? Sorry, but, can you help me up?" Ira looked towards the direction of Anna's voice and started to walk towards her to help her out. Unfortunately due to her blindness, Ira accidentally stepped on Anna's back "Ouch. You're on top of me" Ira stepped to the side

 

"Sorry, can't see shit" Ira guessed on where to grab Anna and just grabbed where she could. And of course, out of all of the places she grabs, or at least the place she is grabbing to hold Anna up.
"Ira, you're grabbing my boobs" As a test, Ira squeezed the area she was grabbing several times and noticed the firm, yet softness of it. Although in most cases, or at least in Japan-style cases, this action could've caused redness/ blushing by way of either embarrassment or pleasure, however, due to the tentacle-porn Anna just went through she felt nothing from it and was only pissed off. "Ira!" The red-headed woman stopped groping Anna and lifted her up to her shoulders instead of carrying off to the side.

 

"Sorry, just wanted to check" Ira said blankly as she awaited Anna's directions. Anna noticed her tone, but said nothing, as she pointed out where to escape from and where to go to reach the antidote Koko had so gratefully left behind.

 

Because her leg's had recovered, Anna was dropped off of Ira's shoulders and she grabbed two of the pills within the bottle. She broke open both the pills in half, giving the first pill's contents to Ira and then the second pill to herself. Surprisingly enough, the contents didn't make the consumers want to throw up, but instead made them felt...Euphoric and fuzzy inside. Both of them grew slowly but surely, eventually making them jump off of the table-top onto the ground to get more room to grow. Both managed to get back to their original heights...More or less. Anna took a deep sigh,

 

"Finally, we are back to normal" She noticed the clothing folded and left on the couch "At least she left our clothing here" Then she noticed that the ink from the octopus was still on Ira's eyes. Without saying a word, Anna went into the kitchen and grabbed a towel to clean Ira up. When she did, Ira blinked several times to adjust to the lighting and then looked around her immediate area. She looked down at Anna and then petted her head,

 

"Being this tall feels weird now" Anna grabbed the clothing on the couch and both of them dressed up in their original clothing. Anna grabbed the bottle of pills and both of them entered Koko's bedroom.

 

-Jade's POV-

 

Time slowed to a crawl as the giantess' fingers were practically trapped around him. Jade had no idea what he could in such conditions. There were so many ways he could've avoided the situation he was in, but he had to suddenly become paralyzed just by the opponent's pressure. In all honesty, Jade himself knew he lacked the experience of death in a fight, and as such, it was his downfall. Even though he has fought many people, none came close to the amount of fear or brutality to this particular event. It was quite an embarrassment.

 

As his final movement, Jade attempted to move to the right and strike the giant from the side. Although he witnessed how the monster moved and its abilities, the amount of bodies and the firepower they possessed, what he could do was most likely in vain; he had to at least do something. But...

 

When he was trying to move out of the way, Jade was grabbed by his left arm, stopping him in his tracks, and he was kneed straight into the chest. The force was so powerful that he went flying through the air, with his left arm becoming detached, blood flew through the air and he dropped his gun in the process. Jade hit the ground with a resounding thud as he continued moving through the corpse party of dead soldiers.

 

Jade coughed up an absurd amount of blood and it stained the maid dress he was wearing. He could feel that he was internally bleeding and his vision was fading in and out. He would be feeling pain at this instance, but he didn't...Might be the adrenaline. In the distance, he saw the giant put his arm into her mouth and chew it up. He saw a lump go through her throat and she licked her lips in pleasure. She smiled as her penis started to get harder...It appears that this thing loves what she does. The giant looked toward Jade and stared lustfully and dreadfully as she started walking towards her, completely crushing all of the dead bodies and weaponry completely flat that were in her path.

 

Jade grabbed his pistol in his right hand, even though it was shaking violently, and started firing frantically. Most of the bullets, due to piss poor aiming, missed their mark, but due to the size of the target some did hit their target, but was immediately negated by the regeneration. Jade fired so much that he started to dry fire the gun and tried to reach for another magazine, but he couldn't due to his shaking hand...and the fact he had one hand. He bit down on his tongue so much it bleed, but it reduced the amount of fear controlling him and he managed to get another magazine loaded in.

 

That was when someone came out of absolute nowhere and held Jade's arm down. Jade looked up to see who it was and saw that Eve was there with him...it was actually Eve and not Adam due to the green eye. Another person came from behind, one who was wearing a brown-hard lab coat, pants, and black hard shoes, was pale, completely unmaintained brown hair, and had the grin of interest plastered on his face which gave off an even larger hostile atmosphere than the monster. For some reason he was carrying a great sword with odd markings inscribed into it resembling cracks while appearing to be made out of some sort of unrecognizable material. Jade recognized who this man was, "Dmitri, you crazy Siberian doctor! What in the world are you-"Dmitri held a finger to his mouth as he stared at the giantess, who had stopped moving,

 

"I can't believe that little girl decided to create this memory, maybe because I was around the neighborhood" The man had a mellow and calm voice, yet if one had sharp enough senses, the voice had some old burning hate and memories behind it. Another person came from behind, this one was a heavily built and tall black man who had red eyes and carried a war hammer whose head was larger than a typically hammer head. What he was wearing was akin to what the soldiers around the ground were wearing "Gabriel" Jade said under his breathe as yet another, and the last person, came from behind. This one was a person Jade didn't know, but somehow looked familiar. The person was a semi-short pale Asian female who had black twin tails, deep light-blue eyes, and had a blank expression on her. Her equipment was similar to the other soldiers, except it not only looked lighter, but also had an insignia on the shoulders, like the person was, presumably, the head/ captain of all the soldiers. The weapon she held looked similar to a quarterstaff except it was black with blue markings all over it. Jade looked closer at the person's face and then realized, after imaging Tech's face over hers, "What the hell she looks like Tech!"

 

Jade's exclamation was ignored by everyone as the unnamed woman and Gabriel approached the giantess. Dmitri pointed at the giant and yelled out, "Eve, Say hello to your older sister!" Jade's mouth was open agape as Eve looked towards her 'older sister',

 

"My...Sister?" Eve questioned with the same monotone voice as she stood next to the good doctor. The giantess ran at the two allies and the both of them met each other on even ground. While they were fighting to the death, Dmitri threw his great sword at Jade's side and opened up his lab coat which revealed lines of semi-glowing syringes lined the inside of his coat. He grabbed one of them and injected it into his right arm. Temporarily, he winced in pain as the form of his arm started to change into something molten-rock like. He stopped being in pain as he turned around and touched the stub of Jade's missing arm.

 

Jade screamed out in pain as the doctor cauterized the wound closed with his weird mutated arm. When he let go, the stub was burned tight "That should do the trick" He reached into his lab coat, pulled out two syringes, Jade was injected with both of them and in an instant he dropped to the ground and was screaming out in pain while holding himself in a fetus position, "This is going to need time" He turned around "Now are you guys aiming at the nape of the-" Before he could react, he saw Gabriel's huge body being flung at him. Due to how sudden it was, Dmitri was knocked over and trapped by the large guardian.

 

Over to where the unnamed woman was, her supposed quarterstaff apparently was an energy-based weapon that had the ability to change weapon forms because currently she is fighting with a war-axe type weapon. Also she had just cut off the right hand of the giantess, making her roar out in pain. In retaliation, the giantess swung her arm at the woman who narrowly avoided it by quickly ducking under the arc. She then stabbed the arm and did a large slash before retreating backwards from the giant's range, staggering the giant slightly.

 

The red-headed devourer looked at her arm and it already started to heal while the hand that got lobbed off was slowly recovering. Then, the worst had come. The once mindless beast that had originally fought by just charging and swinging mindlessly had actually took a stance, a proper one at that, and it was somewhat like a boxer's. The unnamed woman was incredibly cautious of this new tactic as she exchanged her close-range abilities for ranged ones. She pointed her staff like a rifle at the red-eyed killer and the end of the rifle glowed. Before the shot could be made, the already fast fighter moved less like a beast and more like an actually competent fighter. The woman's eyes widened in surprise as she fired, missed, and was now trying to avoid the force of the giant's fists of fury.

 

The carnivorous giant then dropped to the ground and did a fast sweep kick. Bodies were crushed under the leg and several others were carried along with it. The woman, by using the quarterstaff's firing function as leverage, jumped high into the air and redirected her entire body to adjust her aim at the giant. Unfortunately, this was a fatal mistake.

 

In the short amount of time it took the woman to readjust her body to aim, the red-headed giant had already begun to reach for her. At this distance, the woman fired again and the shot had gone straight through the palm of the hand, through the arm, and out the shoulder, but the monster still kept moving. The woman was grabbed by the giantess in such a way, it caused the woman to drop her weapon. Immediately, she was directed towards the penis. "Oi! Fuck no!" The woman screamed out "Dmitri! Gabriel! Get over here and help!"

 

Over to where the others are, Eve was carrying the big guardian with ease, set him down, and she picked up Dmitri with no effort. "Papa, are you ok?" She asked as Dmitri smirked,

 

"I've had worse" Gabriel regained his bearings and got right back up

 

"That was embarrassing" He said as he charged at the giant with war-hammer in hand.

 

Just when the woman was being pressed against the penis, Gabriel came up from behind and smashed his hammer into the shin so hard that the leg practically shattered into pieces. This off-set the giant's balance and she fell down to the ground with a resounding thud, and a ear shattering scream of pain. Despite this, she still did not let go of the woman. "Gabriel, help me out here!" She yelled out as Gabriel went to double-tap the giant by hitting her in the temple of the head.

 

Due to the giant's quick recovery time, Gabriel wasn't able to get a hit in and was almost grabbed by the giant. When he avoided the attack he swung his hammer at the hand and actually broke some of the joints. "Not enough!" Then immediately, Gabriel was backhanded clear across the room and stopped after landing and scrapping across the bloodied floor and corpses. His condition was unknown, but he is partially alive. Dmitri stood up and started walking toward the horny giantess with his fiery arm. That was when he stopped midway and decided to watch what would happen next. He pulled out a series of syringes and started to inject himself with them while watching the show.

 

The unnamed woman looked at her downed teammate and was now looking at the erected penis of the futanari, "Dmitri you sadistic perverted lazy piece of shit, do something other than watching with scientific interest!" The woman who had a poker face earlier screamed in such a sharp tone, it was quite surprising, yet refreshing for some reason. She was then pressed and rubbed against the penis until it became fully elongated and started leaking pre-cum. She was beginning to bleed and the sounds of bones cracking could be heard "Argh! This fucking hurts and it reeks of death! Dmitri! A goddamn vacation is in order if I live! Specifically a paid – Gah -!" A particularly bone-chilling snapping sound was heard as the woman's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp.

 

Dmitri whistled as the woman's unmoving body hit the ground and the giantess faced him with the penis out in all of it's glory "This was one of the most questionable thing I have ever conceived" Then he looked at the woman's body

 

"Hospital...coverage..." She choked out before completely falling unconscious from the pain,

 

"Well at least she's still alive...After I resuscitate her" He stared at the giantess with eyes filled with awareness while she stared at him with eyes of fury with teeth clenching "I know you remember me. Do you want a shot at me?" He taunted her to come at him "Let's go at it...Do you want to disappoint your younger sister?" The furious giantess ran at Dmitri and swung straight at him. Even though it was a particularly fast punch with a high amount of power, Dmitri just stood there, took the entire brunt of it, and the ground beneath and behind him took the force wave as his feet became planted into the ground.

 

With his mutated hand, Dmitri touched the attacking hand and released a large concentration of fire that had practically incinerated the flesh and meat to the bone right up to the elbow. The giant quickly removed her hand from it's position and then did a sweeping kick. Dmitri balled up his regular hand, twisted his hips and feet, which tore through the flooring, and struck the shin. With the velocity the leg was going plus Dmitri's strength; the bone, despite being many times durable and stronger than a human bone, completely shattered in two and the giant's leg actually went flying as the remainder of the leg continued going in the direction it was moving. Yet again, a blood curdling scream encompassed the entire room.

 

With the giantess' combat ability hindered, it would have been understandable and needed to retreat. But she didn't. With a burning wrath in her heart plus the fact she couldn't run away even if she wanted too, the red-headed beast continued to fight to the end. Then Dmitri smiled,

 

"Ah, I can fully experience how you took care of Gabriel and Ene (The woman now has a name) and all of the soldiers that entered the cage" Then he started to laugh, not maniacally, but out of realization "I'm not sure if you were just too strong or we are too weak...Maybe both, but, you're about to face a bigger threat than me" He bowed down slightly while pointing in Jade's direction "Thank you for letting me talk and not attacking me. Now that you probably recovered most of your injuries, you may now die a quick death"

 

Over in Jade's corner, where Eve was tending to him, his eye's opened up and his usual green eyes were glowing. In some places on his skin from places like his head and hands, were revealing green-like markings resembling cracks or fissures. In an instant he jumped back to his feet and he instinctively grabbed the great sword and held it strongly while donning on a face of perfect calmness while retaining passive aggressiveness.

 

"Okay you red-headed futanari" The great sword then started to become layered by green crack markings like what Jade has and it started to somewhat glow green as well. "Round 2!" He ran at the giantess while Dmitri walked backwards many paces. The way Jade ran with the sword was by holding the sword to his side toward the ground, but not touching it like some movies and games do. Around the time Jade had gotten to the giant, she had already recovered her lost body parts and she tried a fast punch at the charging green powerhouse.

 

At that instance, Jade's sword positioning went from low to the ground to high in the air to do a downward diagonal slash. When the fist contacted with the blade, the hand was slice apart like butter to a heated knife as the hand was not only cut through, but also melted to a high rate, even through the bone. The blade struck the ground and partially melted through it as the hand just stood there, cut in two, while the giant stared in shock, awe, and trying to comprehend what just happened.

 

When both recovered, Jade completely had the first strike as he went past the outstretched arm and attempted to slash at either the leg or abdomen. At the same time, the giantess tried to knee him for getting too close. At that moment, Jade swung his sword which not only sliced the knee-cap off 'cleanly' but also dug deep into the stomach and practically into the internal organs. Due to the loss of balance, the giantess fell to the ground and Jade moved forward between her legs to avoid the fall. With what he would assume was the weak spot, Jade climbed on top of the titan, ran to the nape of the neck, and swung swung his great sword at the back of the neck three times and an impalement for good measure.

 

Dmitri clapped his hands as he raised his hand over to Eve, "Eve! How do you feel about seeing your big sister and then witnessing her untimely death?" Eve ran over to the two and simply said,

 

"I don't feel anything" With her usual blank expression, Dmitri face palmed,

 

"Ah...Emotional values are still an issue to you" But then he recalled something "Wait, someone told me you love stomping on tiny cities and people and being a giant monsters...and other size-related stuff"

 

Eve stared at Dmitri before replying, "That is only because Tech's experimental virtual reality room caused changes in psychological and even physical variables in a living being. It is not natural, only artificial"


"But you still like it"


"Yes I do enjoy it" Eve still had her blank face, but at least she was honest. The entire time they were conversing with each other, Jade was just standing there with sword still in the neck. The green markings that covered both the sword and Jade disappeared as he fell over completely unconsciously.

 

"I wonder if I should let him keep the ability..." Dmitri wondered as the entire world fractured and then disappeared in an instant.

 

...

 

Jade opened his eyes and saw that he was looking at Yukiko's smiling face, "Hello sleepy head" He was taped on the forehead by her finger "Be glad I was nice enough to give you some help after your poor performance in handing a giant. So much for handing a giant with ease"

 

"That was apart of some super-weapon research type facility you crappy little god-girl" Jade snapped as he tried to raise his head from the lap, but was stopped by Yukiko's finger.

 

"Hm...Can I ask you something?"


"What?"


"Can you be my personal maid?" The male in maid clothing frowned a little at the offer and then questioned why in the world a goddess needed a maid...and then he realized how logic works in these cases and the appeal of maids,

 

"What do I get out of it?"

 

"You get to continue your story with a goddess" Jade was contemplating a little bit about the offer until he made an ultimatum,

 

"I'll have to talk to my sister first, but I'll leave that offer in mind" The albino girl clapped her hands together

 

"Great!" Somehow, someway, the cross-dressing maid was flung through the air and landed somewhere completely different. For whatever reason, all he could see was some white flesh-like...

 

"Am I shrunk again!?" He yelled out before he looked around his immediate area, which showed that he was normal size in a normal room, and now in this instance, "Who the hell grew into a giant?!" He took a deep whiff of the skin of the giantess, presumably, and had a disappointed look on his face "Dang it"

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be about the destruction of mini-earth by Bridgett and Kawai...Mainly because of certain issues while writing it. In short, a .5 chapter coming up