- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally...After a month and a half, this story is updated. Hallelujah!...I am terribly sorry for the long wait (And unfortunately there might be another) But...Enjoy what I have written thus far.

 

When I write something nonsensical or something that defies logic, it is all (usually) on purpose...Why? Because...Entertainment!

 

 

 

The mechanical beast against approximately 60 different specialists and fighters, some being well-known, others being competent and strong in general, while some were red-shirts, should be able to handle a single foe easily, right? Well…Easier said than done. Also, apparently not...Well at the least the specialists are actually competent and did real damage to the overpowered enemy...But then again, it is an overpowered foe, and the damage it takes is absurd.

 

The continuous rain, now completely overkill and overly unnecessary at this point, was washing away the blood of those who fell in battle while the diminished sounds of even more intensified and concentrated battle for everyone’s lives was occurring. Or, actually, to be specific, the sound of war was dying out quite drastically than what had begun and those still standing were pushing to their limits.

 

The storm and whizzing of bullets slowed to a light rain and crawl, shouting of strong will and profanity turned into screams of pain and even more cursing. People ran across the blinding rain, attempting to get their comrades out while trying to avoid becoming apart of the casualties themselves.

 

Those strong enough, ballsy enough, or fight-starved crazy enough were fighting the powerful foe and were forcing the battle to be close to even ground to gain more time for reinforcements and for those who got ripped to sunders to tend to themselves and the wounded.

 

The flying claw robots that appeared at the beginning of the recent transformation were all downed, which was very much needed considering the nuisance and harm those laser-shooting bastards brought. The unfortunate soldier who ended up becoming the lure for the final boss was miraculously not Ivan, mainly because he was carrying Vera, but a red-shirt, unnamed individual whose features were indistinguishable and only prominent thing on him being the ability to run *really* fast, tons of grenades, and having one of the worst luck in existence.

 

While everyone, who could still stand, was trying to focus fire in the hellish conditions at their target, the man was practically pissing himself, but at least no one could tell in the rain. “Fuck me!” As much as one would determine his nationality or birthright by his accent, no one could possibly even tell, except maybe from America.

 

The mechanical monster pulled out the equivalent of a greatsword blade and swung down, making the runner sidestepped far to the left and throw a sticky grenade into his pursuer’s face. This, specially made stick grenade, caused the monster to roar out in annoyance and pain, because, even though one cannot hear or even expect, the contents of the bomb was actually severely burning the beast.

 

Even through the black abyss of having near zero vision, all of those firing saw what looked like the buildup of an energy surge in the direction of their opponent. Without a single word, and under everyone’s own understanding of when shit will go down, anyone who wasn’t an inanimate object took immediate cover as a blinding light sliced through the dense rainfall that even affected the clouds above.

 

The sun that was covered for quite a while became visible once again as it’s warm piercing light, that would typically incinerate someone from inside due to the weather at the time, became the equivalent of at least some solace for the downed fighters. Anyone could clearly see the damages done to the environment from massive holes in the road, walls, houses, broken telephone polls, and the absurd amount of spent shell cases lying around the place. Yet somehow the daycare didn’t get as much damage as everything else. The injured could clearly see the damages done to all of their comrades, ranging from burn marks to give fire victims a run for their money, bleeding that would kill a person several times over, and just about any injury one would expect without killing the person outright instantly…Then include people with injuries that would kill them, but somehow are still alive...Thank god for armor that works...and maybe partial prosthetics of some sort...The medics too, don't forget the medics.

 

Upon the area of where the foe seemingly self-destructed was the crater where the monster himself lay standing and the body of a severely burned man near the epicenter. Knowing full well that it was not over yet, even the injured took up arms and were ready for a second barrage when a soul and bone chilling atmosphere coursed through the air.

 

Those familiar with this sensation attempted to look to where the man was coming from. Then, from seemingly out of nowhere, next to the soldiers, was a black and white demon-hunting, long-brimmed hat dressed man, whose name still remains as Blank. He carried a Bec De Corbin in one hand, that had two hooks and a spike at the other end of it, and about as tall as the man himself, which was impressive considering the man was tall himself. With his free hand, he took off his pitch black hat by the brim of it and let it hang off of his fingers.

 

His hair was pitch black, his eyes the same definition as the rest of his equipment and he gazed at the enemy who had given trouble to over 60 people in abysmal conditions. He breathed in heavily and let out a big sigh,

 

“This is embarrassing” He insulted everyone with a non-insulting empty, emotionless tone “I thought for sure 60 of you would not be reduced to such shambles. I guess I was wrong” He looked at where Ivan, Alexey, Vera, plus other people who were recognized by the man himself to be at least capable “Even you people…But…” He threw his hat into the air while he gripped his pole-arm with both hands and aimed the spike front-end at the beast. The enemy who had practically given everyone a run for their lives had been at the brink of its end considering the heavy damages visible on its appearence. After recognizing the danger Blank imposed, the beast responded by launching itself quickly at the now-recognized formidable enemy “I don't blame you, and thank you”

 

In Blank’s own thoughts, because he cannot possible say this in the amount of time the beast was charging, “Let me see” Both of them collided with each other, the beast having two long blades on each hand clashing with either side of the hunter’s weapon “How strong” Somehow, the monster’s blades both shattered upon even a few seconds, or milliseconds even, of contact and the man faced the head of his pole-arm at the enemy “You really are” The tail that sprouted out of the beast earlier attempted to sneak attack Blank from behind. Being the one-man army he is, he predicted this action and caught the tail by the corner of his spike and hooks, which actually destroyed the tail in the process. With a quick thrust, the spike of his pole arm went in close to his opponent’s chest, and, due to the mobility of said opponent, the beast attempted to side step to the right to avoid the deadly power of the weapon. With a quick adjustment of his pole-arm, Blank attempted to catch his opponent using the hooks at the butt end of his pole-arm. He failed in catching his foe as the monster went back far away from the initial position.

 

Blank, true to his name, or given title at least, stared at the retreating foe blankly as he face palmed his forehead, sighed, and carried his weapon over the shoulder styled. “Oh in the name of all that is holy, I messed up a little” Then, seemingly flying in the air the entire time, his hat fell back to the ground with no purpose done whatsoever or actually, wasted a perfectly good badass moment, as cliché as it might have been. He rubbed the back of his head and sighed “Come on…This fight has been going on for about, what, 3 chapters? I was supposed to the climactic deux machina and-“ He noticed the eyes of the beast glowing bright red and the entire being glowing bright red and the former silver coloration turning black. Blank tucked his polearm under his armpit while he was clapping unenthusiastically “I have been given enough mediums and media to know where this is going” He re-equipped his weapon and charged at the enemy, spike forward, and confidence unwavering.

 

In an instant, the beast brandished a long red blade of pure death while a concentrated orb of energy focused around the chest area. It charged straight at the also charging man, who had just stopped and held his pole arm straight above his head. Even though the beast knew this might be the finisher that kills it, he wanted to ensure the battle did not prolong too long. For extra insurance, the orb of energy that was building up around the chest area became submerged within the chest itself and the energy was transferred to the blade, which of course turned even more deadly.

 

The beast was swinging his blade horizontal, at a practical blinding speed, when Blank swung the hammer head of his weapon down into the ground. A crack appeared into the ground and a sudden shockwave was felt by anyone around the area, which sent an almost life-draining experience within every living soul. The blade swinging mindless beast that was aggressive a second ago suddenly stopped in his tracks for a couple of seconds before it began moving again, albeit slower. Not only that, but the threatening glow of red he emenated faltered into grey. This window of opportunity gave for a spike to puncture the beast’s chest, with no resistance at all from the armor, and the final boss that gave everyone hell fell to the ground.

 

This quick craft of defeat dumbfounded anyone who didn’t know Blank’s capabilities. Nonetheless, everyone cheered out…Well…”Blank” and victory while the armor of the boss began to become infected in cracks and black substance. Eventually, the entire machinery broke down into pieces until all that was left was a man known as one of the strongest in the world, in terms of skill anyway.

 

He coughed up blood and stared with his soulless eyes into another person who had similar eyes, “Ah…Blank…” Kazuya coughed out and weakly said. Despite having practically every single fiber of his being injured and aching, he moved his right hand over his chest, where the spike had punctured “Thank you…For not killing me outright. You actually give a shit” He joked as he brought out a thumbs up “Everyone!” He yelled out to everyone “Hospital bills are all on Tech” Even if he didn’t do it, the guy still has the wallet the size of Bill Gates...If not then he will hack the ever loving crap out of a famous person's bank account...Several actually. “And drinks are on me!...Ivan that does not mean I get that insane alcohol that has been purified with diamond pieces!” Everyone cheered out, seemingly forgetting who in the world was in the machine in the first place. Of course, Kazuya was still a loveable guy…Who MIGHT stab you in the back of the neck if he so wished. But a good guy with a heart for his little sister. Also, whenever he announces drinks or party, everyone joins in.

 

By the end of this long fight, the sun shined brightly upon all of them, and upon the destruction created by the fight, “Who is available for fixing service: Raul, Manfred, Bob, or Robert?”



Inside the daycare, the workers who were babysitting children were attempting to calm reassure the children in the best Japanese they could muster, unless they were actually Japanese. The German man, who was switching shifts with Sung-Ah for watching children, and whose name is something no one will ever remember because...It is quite something (The guy's name is Diethelm...yes...Really...) was disappointed he wasn't involved in the hell that happened outside.

 

“Bah” He said out loud. Then he thought “If I was outside, I would have annihilated that war-machine of a beast outside...Wait what did they fight outside?” Then a child went up to him,

 

“Is it okay to go outside?” Diethelm didn't hear the child at all, but he knew the question anyway...Or he would've said it regardless,

 

“No” In Japaneses of course, a word he knows by absolute heart...That and all of the curses and insults.

 

 

-Jonah POV-

 

 

Koko was overjoyed she managed to get her little pseudo-lover to willingly embrace her. At this moment, the lustful woman had actually considered what kind of lewd activities she would do to Jonah next, but this warm sensation, that didn’t come from the brain’s reward system of dopamine exploding repeatedly, was quite relaxing. Plus she already did most of the thought-of activities earlier…Unless it was going into (even more) humiliating foreplay with slave, domination, and over forms of fetish.

 

While this homecoming feeling lasted as it did, Ira and Anna burst through the door. Ira had a serious face and Anna having a vengeful look in her eye. Koko released her arms away from Jonah, pushed her aside, looked over at the duo and simply smiled, “Hello there” Anna stomped over to the pink haired woman, stood right in front of her, and death stared down at her while clenching her teeth and hands.


“Koko” She said through her teeth, in about the most passive aggressive tone ever conceived “I’m a reasonable person, as a hunter my patience is high, but you went too fucking far” She cracked her neck and the air around her went morbidly dark “How would you like to die today?” Koko still smiled at Anna’s best attempt at intimidation, and snickered,

 

“You’re forcing it too much” She criticized as she stood up and laid two of her fingers on Anna’s chin, moved to her side with her mouth near her ears while her free hand touched the other shoulder. Inaudible to whatever words Koko instilled into Anna’s mind, one could clearly see what the effects of the words were. Her entire body had stiffened like a stone statue, parts of her body twitched and shivered, goosebumps rode in the spades, and it looked like her knees were about to buckle. If one were to look at Anna’s eyes, one could see the pure state of something far beyond the far reaches of fear, like someone had just stole her soul and mind fucked it into oblivion. The finisher was when Koko stuck out her tongue, licked the rim of her ear, nibbled on it, and then touched her groin with the hand that was on the chin. In an instant, Anna completely fell to her knees, drooling from the mouth, and plummeting her face into the plushy bed.

 

Ira and Jonah, who witnessed the entire ordeal without uttering a little word or even intervening, were completely confused on what just happened. Jonah had only this to think about “Why did Anna just let her do that to her?”

 

The tall red head responded with, “What in the hell did you just do?” Koko turned her head towards the muscle-bound woman “Oh…Just a taste of what real fear is” She licked her lips which resulted in Jonah having a cold chill and Ira to put her fingers on her chin in thought,

 

“You just finished her off when you noticed that she was weakened severely, didn’t’ you?” Koko reverted back to her smiling face,

 

“Yup~!” She returned her attention back to Jonah, who was still obediently sitting in the same spot. Koko gently grabbed her and handed her to Ira “I really like this one, but for now I think she should go back to her brother” Ira looked at her with a suspicious face before taking Jonah away from her.

 

“What is your plan?” Koko remained unaffected

 

“Whatever do you mean? I think it would be best for her to return for now. After all, I know where she lives so I can just go to her room and play with her all I want” She then sat on the bed, got Anna’s soulless body on top of it, and placed the head on her lap “I also want to play with Anna some more, and return the favor for the hentai scene I put her through” Inside Ira’s head, she was contemplating on what she had said,

 

“How do I know that you won't just fuck her in bed?”

 

“Too easy” Koko responded “I would perfer if she was still conscious” Now Ira was thinking how consistent Koko's words were with Ira's own past experiances and knowledge of her...In which case...

 

“Crap...” She thought “She is actually consistent. All of her victims/ lovers were awake, even if tied up. I’m still suspicious though. Whatever, I think bringing Jonah back will-“ Then she realized Jonah was still in a small state “Hey, do you still have any-“ Out of a nearby bottle, Koko pulled out a capsule and gave it to Ira “Oh, thanks” Without another word, Ira left the premises to let Koko do whatever to Anna’s unprotected body.

 

In Jonah's mind, she thought this “Hey, why in the world aren't you taking Anna with us?! Are you okay with this?!”



From Anna’s inventory, Koko grabbed the antidote that she had brought with her and removed all of her clothing. She went around the room adjusting the lighting. The end result was that the room's light emphasized her figure quite well and it brought an ominous, yet sensual atmosphere to the room. She dumped two capsules onto the palm of her hand and ingested both of them in one gulp.

 

Instantly, a powerful euphoric feeling overwhelmed Koko’s body as she held herself tightly to contain any unnecessary movements she may have. Slowly, but surely, she had begun to grow. She got off of her bed, hit the ground due to her weak knees from pleasure, and began to crawl into a more open space of the room to have more breathing room. At the time she managed to crawl over, her head had hit and breached part of the ceiling, yet miraculously, the floor below her did not buckle and collapse.

 

The pink haired giant grinned at the workmanship of Raul’s handymen for reinforcing the floor on and below to take the weight of her stature. It was also good to know that the person that lives right above Koko does not give two flying fucks if a giant woman’s head pierces into her room, as, “It would be a good shortcut if it did happen” and “I don’t do much there anyway” just as long as “You don’t try to anything lewd to me while I sleep”.

 

Speaking of the female, it just so happened that she was in her bedroom when Koko pierced the ceiling and into her room. The room itself was recently evacuated of all valuables and furniture, which wasn’t saying much, so it was completely bare but you could still see where everything once was. The woman, whose only description for now was that she had loose-fitting workman clothing on and a gasmask covering her face, was carrying out her last box of stuff when she saw a pink haired head in the room. She stared blankly at Koko’s eyes when she shrugged her shoulders “Well, that’s new” She left the door, dropped her stuff, and leaned on the door frame “Am I paying for the damages?”

 

“Nope” Koko responded as the unnamed woman was nodding her head up and down

 

“Good” She gave a thumbs-up before picking up her box and quickly moving out of the room entirely. If one listened closely, she said, while walking away, “It’s a good thing I moved all my stuff somewhere else”

 

When the woman completely disappeared, Koko was about to lift her arms and destroy the floor above her when she felt something touch her back.

 

“Am I shrunk again!?” She heard a feminine voice yelled out “Who the hell grew into a giant?!” Curious as to who this person might be, Koko immediately moved her arms around, taking a little effort to destroy the floor her head was stuck in. When she did, the entire floor collapsed and fell to the ground below. “Crap!” Koko looked around and down at the now dust and debris filled floor to see where the visitor went. Shortly after, she saw Jade picking up Anna bridal style and was running towards the door. In an instant, she leaned foward and blocked the entranceway with her hand, causing Jade to clash face first into it.

 

Koko then wrapped her fingers around Jade and Anna, trapping both of them in her hand, and brought them up near her face.

 

“Why hello little one” She said playfully as she placed her other hand on the side of her cheek “I would hate it if you would leave so soon” She was surprised to see that Jade was not struggling at all. Within Jade's mind, he was thinking of multiple things,

 

“How many times is this going to happen? When is this lightning-round of random size crap going to continue? And why the hell is this (Anna) person's soul gone?!” Jade continued to stare at the playful yet somewhat increasingly lustful eyes. She slightly released her grip and dropped Jade into her other hand while she set Anna down onto the far side of the wall.

 

She brought Jade close to her face and asked him, “Why aren't you reacting much to me?” Jade had the face of a person who had stopped caring quite a bit ago. He closed his eyes, took a deep breathe, and sighed,


“Pink-haired giant, just use me as a plaything and get it over with” Koko was taken aback as most people would not have this particular response. In fact, this was so out-of-the-ordinary that Koko had lost some interest in her supposed toy. Then again, Jade gave the okay and he is a mirror image of the person she had currently been attracted to...So...Better than nothing? Also, she doesn't seem to care...Much.



-Note, change of perspective to first person to Jade...After many chapters of third-person omniprescence, we now go back to the initial way we all read the story...Why? Because screw consistency and the juggling of perspectives is now minimized- And then I proceed to juggle perspectives again



I was sitting the the pink-haired giant's palm. All day, I swear to you, has been the most strenuous bullcrap I have ever experianced. Speaking of experiance, I could tell what in the world type this woman was...and from that I mean I was not going to give her satisfaction. Wait...Now that I think about it...Is this person a Nymphomaniac? I can practically smell her lust and sex juices all over her.



To answer my question, I was immediately submerged into the depths of Koko's womanhood, head first. I...was drowning inside of a pussy that seemed to be in high-libido already. I couldn't breathe, I was suffocating, but not from the juices, but the muscles. By the gods...It hurts...Shit...I'm getting crushed, what in the hell is with this vaginal strength?...But as far as I know I don't think it's as bad as Eve. Wait, I'm getting off track...In my defense I can't do much as a human dildo, except maybe drown in the pussy. And be in pain. “Crap someone help!” No one was able to hear me.



From outside the vaginal perspective, Koko was sweating and heating up. Red with pleasure, while using a human dildo, she was rubbing her clitoris with the hand that inserted Jade in and was pinching her tit with her spare hand. Tongue out, she was moaning and breathing heavily, so much so that she was disturbing the neighbors, even more so than usual. In fact, this practice was done in such succession, some of them even inserted peep holes to see what in the world she does on a daily basis. Needless to say they were surprised. So much shock, in fact, you could hear their surprise yelps and screams from the underground and to the daycare.



In the name of saving the protagonist, who has been humiliated and practically castrated of his dignity from how much he has been toyed with, through the door was Eve. The actual one, not Adam. She actually just sauntered in without a care and stared at the erotic sequence in front of her. With an undettered unchanging face, she approached the drooling Vagina and grabbed onto Jade's legs. With a single movement, she easily ripped the trap from the wet prison, who hit face first into the ground with a wet thud. He was groaning and spitting out wads of thick juices.



I could breathe again! Though I could still smell the hormones. My entire body ached all to hell, especially my legs. I think someone used an elephant to get me ou-...I could guess who that is. After clearing my mouth and nose from most of the sexual juices, I stood back up, despite my injuries, and looked at my savior...Who was just staring blankly at me. I looked her hand and shook it a little bit, “Thank you very much” I smiled a bit. Eve easily lifted me up onto my feet, I didn't even need to use my legs. She then completely ignored me and stepped up to the gaping dragon.



She grabbed ahold of the pussy lips and completely opened it wide in all of its sensual glory. If anyone were still witnessing the scene through peep holes, then they officially died of nosebleeds...Or they barricaded the wall just in case. She lifted her right leg up and shoved it through the hole, making the pink-haired giant twitch a little bit and moan out, “E-Eve?! Ah-ha-ha...So you're-ha-Going to be my-Ergh-Next?” She had a pure plastered expression on her and she did not disrupt Eve's actions.



As Eve started to enter the vagina willingly, I was just spectating with a face that went into the negative zone of giving a fuck. Seriously...What am I witnessing now? Eve had fully entered the vagina, her form completely gone, and Koko was having the ultimate pleasure based on how much she was moving and causing an earthquake. She was screaming out loud and her pussy was leaking absolutely ridiculous amounts of juices like she was a factory for sexual juices. It really shouldn't be physically possible...But then again she is bigger so...



While I was commentating, Eve stuck her head into the sex hole, surprising me strongly enough for me to jump back a little. With hair oozing juices and every visible open hole she had was leaking – A bit disgusting if I do say so myself – and said “I recommened taking Anna and run” Her head returned back to whatever demolition action she was doing in the fleshy enclosure.



Immediately, I ran to Anna, still drenched in sexual fluids, picked her up in my arms and just evacuated the premisis before the castle went tumbling down. I went out into the hallway and I could hear Koko's loud screams of pleasure and feel earthquake-equivalent vibrations throughout the floor. All across the hallway, I could see all of the people who went out, in which many of them had an annoyed expression, more or less. One of them came up to me, a female wearing a gasmask and simple worksman clothing. She cocked her head to the side and peeked over my shoulder to see through the open door. She sighed, grabbed my shoulder, she turned to everyone, and then adjusted her gasmask to show her mouth “Run you fools!” She screamed out.



Even though some of them were armed, or looked like they could hold their own in a warzone, all of them immediately evacuated the premises with lightning fast and record breaking time. For some reason she was still holding me in place. She readjusted her gasmask to cover her mouth and she looked at me with her...Piercing optic lenses. “Listen here lady” She moved me to the side and began to walk into the room. Only then did I notice the syringes in her hand and belt. “Whatever happens, just run, do not be a hero, and most of all, do. Not-” She stopped herself when she noticed that the place became suddenly quiet. “Eh?” A little later, very wet footsteps were heard and what both of us saw was a doll-like female completely covered head to toe with cum, and she was just walking out like nothing had happened.

 

The stench on her was unbearable that one might faint if you came into contact with her. Luckily for both of us I was kind of am used to it was this point and the woman with me was wearing protection. The unnamed woman grabbed Eve by the shoulder and asked, “What happened in there?” Even turned back and responded,

 

“Do your business immediately” She responded blankly and she walked up to me and grabbed me by the maid-skirt. “Come with me” I decided to comply with Eve, mainly because I have no idea what to do. While she escorted me out I looked back and saw the woman shaking her head before walking into the beast's den.

 

Later on, I swear to you, I thought I heard someone yell “Son of a bitch!”



After walking around the place, smelling of sex and having people avoid us like the plague had resurfaced, I had ended up at a certain room whose number is foreign to me. Eve opened the door and both of us walked in. The scene I saw was something I was wishing for a while. Standing there, stark naked for some reason but I didn't care, was my dear sister with the giant red-headed woman standing next to her. Eve stood next to me as I gave her Anna and ran at Jonah from behind. The beast of a woman noticed me and stood back a few inches.

 

“Sister!” In an instant Jonah turned around and was met with the embrace of her smelly, maid, trap twin brother. This same brother was rubbing his head against her flat chest, but she also didn't care as she hugged his head,

 

“Jade!” She smiled brightly “Where have you been?!” She questioned as I raised my head to meet hers,

 

“Long story short, I have been demasculasted, humiliated, and been used as a toy, but I don't care about that!” In the middle of my happiness, I hugged her tightly once again and felt her warm body...Ha...I think she's blushing out of embarrasement. Ira stood over us and commented,

 

“What a cute little pair of twins we have here” She then proceded to walk of the area “I'll leave you two alone” Before she went out, Eve handed her the still out-of-body-experiance Anna over to Ira and easily picked her up “Thanks” She went out of the room, leaving the me, Jonah, and Eve here. I don't know why Eve decided to stay.



Eventually, I stopped having close skin ship with my sister and she got on some plain clothing, nothing flashy, and she told me to go take a shower...Well...She forced me and Eve to take a shower together. There was no worries about me and Eve bathing together, at all. For some reason, Eve did not take off her medical eyepatch.



The bathtub was filled with warm water and an obscene amount of bubbles for the sole purpose of ridding us of the scent of sex. Both of us were sitting the bathtub together with Eve facing the faucet and I was behind her, washing her hair and back thoroughly. It helped that both of us were short people because the bathtub did not feel as cramped as it could have been. Or maybe the bathtub was larger than normal, who knows. Though...This moment felt very odd to me.



Even though we were in a bubble-filled bathtub, Eve, despite my own witness towards her abnormal strength and feats, had such soft and smooth skin. I felt around her, cleaned her thorougly and truly experianced the contrast between her strength and her real body...Which I am now questioning where the strength comes from. This person, both by appearence and by feeling around, in theory, cannot just break everything into smitherens in one hit. But she does anyway. It's odd, but this place I now reside in has demonstrated that Eve is just a part of the cycle.

 

Crap...Because of Eve's body structure, I can't help but be tempted to rub her flat chest...Wait how old is she?...Crap again. Eventually it was my turn and Eve was thoroughly cleaning me...In a surprisingly gentle fashion. But then again, I did see her room and all of the dolls, stuffed animals, or clothing in general she creates, so I guess I should not be surprised...Unless those same contructs had the durability of Nokia Phones.

 

The washing session was nothing of importance, except staring into the seemingly glass eyes of Eve that goes straight into my soul...It was quite uneventful.



Jonah handed both of us regular old clothing. Both of us had t-shirts, mine was grey and Eve's was white, my pants were dark-blue cargo pants while Eve wore white shorts. All of us were in the bedroom, me and my sister sat on the bed while Eve leaned against the wall near the door...I still question why she is still here.



Without looking at my sister, I started the conversation. “Jonah, I got an intersting proposition from a certain person” She turned to look at me,

 

“And what would that be?” I looked up at the ceiling,

 

“Well...It is an offer to become that person's personal maid” Jonah stared at me blankly for a second before she recovered,

 

“Wait, what?”

 

“So...” I continued “Do you want to join me?” Jonah continued her blank staring,

 

“Why would we do that?”

 

“...Because it's interesting? And the person who told me to be her maid is a...God in the flesh?” Her staring intensified. She stood up, went in front of me, and then checked me eyes for closer inspection,

 

“I know this place is absurd, but did you take LSD, marijuana or meth while we were seperated? Or any other drug?” I continued talking,

 

“I'm serious, there really is a god-like entity in this building” She checked my pulse by touching my neck, chest, and wrist, just to make sure. That was when I felt small arms wrap around my neck and pure white hair in the corner of my eye. Yukiko had appered right behind me,

 

“You know he isn't lying” Yukiko said as Jonah jumped back a little,

 

“Oi!Whatthewhat!Ah?!Littlegirls!Fa!?” She quickly said as she got a good look at the little Albino girl. She lazily pointed at the girl and looked at me, “Is this really the god-like entity?” At the blink of an eye, Jonah appeared on my lap at the size of a small child. Not even 5 seconds have passed and I was giddy about the chibi-Jonah in front of me, so of course, I just hugged her tightly while having a, probably, contempt facial expression.

 

“Believe me now?” Yukiko questioned. Jonah nodded her head in response while I still embraced her. “Now then” She removed her arms from around me neck, got off the bed, and stood in front of both of us “There isn't any problem if you refuse my offer, I'm just waiting for your responses”

 

“Little Albino girl”


“Yukiko”

 

“Yukiko...Eh...Why do you want usas your personal servants?” She smiled and tilted her head,

 

“No reason, it's just a whim” Jonah, like all of the other times, just stared at her,

 

“If you're so omnipotent, why don't you create your own servents?”

 

“Because...” She was thinking for a few seconds “It can be boring if I use my powers all the time?”

 

'Oi, why did you have a questioning tone to that reponse?' Jonah thought “Brother, why do you want to be her servant?” I finally stopped hugging her and she was sitting in my lap,

 

“Like I said, it seems interesting” Jonah turned around and looked at the Albino girl. She sighed heavily and answered with,

 

“We have traveled around the world a lot and seen different places...I guess...Being with someone of divinity is going to be the pinnacle of our travels...And if my brother says so...” She coughed a bit before she had welded her resolve together “Then I will join along with him” Then she thought 'Will I regret this?' Yukiko clapped her hands together,

 

“Great! Let us begin!” A bright flash of light encompassed my vision. I now assume that we are about to enter some ridiculous mansion...or something from a fantasy...Well I don't know, because I can't see crap.



-Side story-



Still standing there, Eve saw the three disappear. Out of seemingly thin air, Dmitiri poked his head out from around the door corner and walked into the room, “Ah...That was an interesting development” He patted Eve's head “Now then, should we go now?” Eve looked at the good Doctor, nodded her head, and followed him out “Why did you follow our little friends?” Eve looked at him

 

“...No reason” Dmitri looked at her in a particular way

 

“I know there is a reason” He thought about what the reasoning could be and when they left the room, into the hallway, he thought of one and he snapped his fingers

 

“Did you take a liking to Jade?”

 

“...” Eve stayed quiet

 

“It is, isn't it?”

 

“...No” Still blank faced, Dmitiri was having a difficult time even attempting to figure out Eve's emotions, both in tone, facial expression, and if he could hear, heart beat.

 

On the way over to where Dmitri needed Eve for, he remained quiet, as, sometimes Eve does actually do certain things for no apparent reason. Though, he did question the outfit.



Omake: About one of the characters mentioned: Diethelm (Yes, really), the German man who was one of the daycare workers in the daycare that had the big battle and storm outside.

 

Considering the type of thought pattern and the way he was set up, with having a particular type of dialogue,

 

“Diethelm, how was your day?”

 

“Well...It was quite a (Shitty) day, I don't think I would have another (Fucking god awful) time like what happened today ever again”

 

Having such a unique dialogue, in comparison to other characters, seems like quite a waste on a minor character, don't you think so? Also, how strong is Diethelm? Well...

 

“Why the hell wasn't I allowed outside?” The fighter he asked looked at him nervously, his eyes almost darting to the side, but he stood his ground and mental in order to respond to the German fighter,

 

“We...Want to preserve the enivornment, and we don't want to piss off the fixers” Diethelm looked at him funny, then understood his reasoning, then he continued to have a pissed off expression

 

“You (bastards) destroy more than me on a daily basis!”

 

Diethelm is one of the most highest ranking fighters in the building and an absolute force of nature that you DO NOT FUCK WITH.

 

In the (Many) words of Dielthelm, “YOU CAN STILL GIVE UP!...Bitch”

 

“OKAY, I'M HERE...WHO WANTS TO DIE?!”

 

“DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKED YOU ARE?!”

 

“PLEASE, STAY ALIVE A BIT LITTLE LONGER...SO I CAN KILL YOU MYSELF!”

 

and the personal favorite

 

“YOU'RE UP AGAINST THE WALL, AND I'M THE FUCKING WALL!”



...Diethelm is a person who loves his job...But, if there is one irony, or contradictory thing he says, “I don't like violence” But that is probably for intimidation all on its own...maybe...Or he's screwing with you

 

So why such a colorful character? Of course, he has importance at some time period, just not now...Also remember, a lot of these characters came from another story.

 

Also, considering how some people tend to have titles to their abilities, Diethelm is nicknamed “Skulldozer" Also, Diethelms name is this:

 

DIETHELM. USAGE: German. PRONOUNCED: DEET-helm [key] Derived from the Germanic elements theud "people" and helm "helmet, protection".



One more thing: The more he contains his anger...The more you are dead when he unleashes it. In short, you will die, and you will die even more, and it will become overkill upon overkill.



Chapter End Notes:

Ending is near, holy crap...Now let's see how long it takes this time.