- Text Size +

Holy crap this story gets updated, what kind of sorcery is this?...At this point I have nothing to say. Enjoy...the story I hope I can finish...Which the chances are slim with my work ethic...And mind-crushingly long writing ruts

Seriously

What the heck is with my release schedule...

...Yeah, yeah, it's crap, I know.

I honestly cannot blame life for this super hiatus, I was just in a super writing rut, plus I was writing other stories on other sites (And I discovered that my way of thinking and writing is not good for writing fanfiction...Or my luck is notoriously horrific)

PLUS I am in the middle of writing a book (Which is going horribly in terms of time investment...and thinking of the flow)

Crap, I wasted your time by going off on a tangent, enjoy the return of this old dinosaur – WHICH I HOPE AND SWEAR AND HOPE EVEN MORE THAT IT GETS COMPLETED.

-It won't-

I opened my eyes and was introduced to a world of painfully blinding white light. Once enough time had passed, I was introduced to even more blinding white light. The place where I had appeared was a very spacious bedroom consisting of a complete color palette of eye-glaring white; Despite the fact the room had dim lighting. The entire room had the same objects you would find in an average bedroom...Except that all of the furniture was well-made with impressive amounts of detail.

I walked around the room and checked the door only to find that the knob wouldn't even twist. I kicked the door several times, felt an incredible amount of pain, then hopped away from the door while holding my foot while mutterring curses. After the pain subsided, I decided to look out the curtained windows to see how the view was. Once the curtains had been seperated, I was greeted to the encompassing red eye of a giant Albino girl.

I did not react much to this unpleasant surprise and decided to wave at her. Her eye slightly scrunched in amusement and I could immediately feel my spine tingling from fear. The stare of her deep red eye seemingly stared straight into my soul, which was probabaly actually happening right now. The next moment, the entire wall in front of me was removed, as if it were designed like a dollhouse, and I was introduced to Yukiko's childish and warm smile.

“Good morning Jade” My heart felt at peace once I saw this giant child's expression. And then it immidiately dropped after realizing who in the world I was working with now. I was gently picked up by the giantess by the back of my uniform and was released on top of her platform-like soft hand.

She quickly stood up, causing a draft to come down upon my body. After quickly gaining my bearings, I was on all fours when I surveyed the land from atop my human observatory. Thankfully everything, aside from the mansion, had actual color.

If the shimmering lush forests surrounding the place, the large shining lake over yonder, and the stone mountain range out in the distance weren't included, then the walled-off property was absurdly huge. The walls were thick and fairly high; there was even watch towers patterned through the place. The obligatory garden maze of mind-screwing was set to the side up front and the mansion itself had a mansion-castle design...and it was equally monstrously sized with a multitude of floors and towers. This building could easily be modified as an impenetrable fort with how gigantic it was. Provided that you actually got the manpower to support it.



The mansion would've been practically invicible if it weren't for the fact that, due to Yukiko's massive build and that earlier she was laying down, she easily crushed everything under her. This included a massive imprint where part of the forest, wall, and a tower used to be.

I focused my attention toward the giant Albino and looked straight at her in the eyes, “Now that I'm here, what do you want me to do?!” I yelled up to her just in case if she couldn't hear me. In hindsight this person was god-like so that action was probably unnecessary.

“Hm...” It seemed like Yukiko only brought me over on a thought or a whim...I feel like whatever happens next will- Yukiko's fingers wrapped around me while I was in the middle of self-commentating “Entertain me for a bit” She broadly grinned as she reeled back her arm in preparation to throw me,

“Ah...S-” The moment I was thrown, I could feel the wind pressure pushing against my entire body. As I climbed toward the cloud layers, I could feel my blood boiling, my entire body losing temperature, the sense of altitude sickness, a loss of breathe, and I could feel my consciousness slipping away. Once I broke through the cloud layers it only took a few moments before I could actually slow down. At the peak of the velocity, I took one last breath and as much air my compressed lungs could physically take before plumetting back to earth again.



The feeling of thin to thick air returning back my body was exhilarating and my body was warming up considerably. I still felt like I was going to go unconscious, unfortunately. As I was falling, with my body now faced toward the ground, I saw that the large lake was going to be my drop site. I really hope hitting the water won't feel like impacting concrete. I out stretched my arms and legs to try and slow my descent, even if very little. Once I realized that what I did was practically useless I turned my entire body around with my back against the ground and hoped for the best...

...

...

...

There were three people hanging around the edge of the lake; a rugged man dressed like a hunter, a plain-looking young male, with many smalls bags on him, who was looking at the sky with a small metal scope, and a woman dressed up in a blacksmith dress. The man was sleeping against a shaded tree with his hat covering his face while the woman had removed her garb and was bathing herself in the lake. Of course, the last male was staring at the sky when he saw a figure coming down from the heavens above.

Once he managed to figure out what the figure was, he shouted out, “Damn it, they're dropping from the sky again!” He scrambled from his position to grab his nearby weapon; A bolt-action rifle with bayonet and scope attachment. The hunter was stirred from his slumber, hastened his movements to grab his gear, and he fastened his quiver of arrows on his hip while he got his durable war bow. The woman who was still in the water forced herself out of the water, didn't care about decency in front of the males, and haphazardly tried to get her outfit on despite being wet. When she was partially covered, she immediately went for her belt of bombs.

By the time the group of three got prepared, Jade made a splash-down on the lake, causing a giant wave to overcome all three of them. Not wanting to get his weapon wet, the rifleman quickly threw his rifle, like a spear, at a tree deep into the forest and stuck it into a tree trunk. All three were swallowed up by the wave, and then they were drenched further by the rain shower that immediately came after.

The unarmed rifleman ran back to the forest to retrieve his gun as his two companions looked straight at the being who had intruded on their nice day. Then they were met with a pleasant surprise, or an unpleasant one depending on their past trauma.

With mouths open agape, the maid-lovers saw one of the most beautiful looking 'females' they had seen in a long time. By the time they were looking, jade was raising herself from the lake water, the lake level going to his abdomen when he is sitting, and a torret of water spilled down his hair and body. The sunlight reflecting off of the spilling water made the giant maid look extraordinarily surreal and alluring; Resulting in the siren-like capturing of both experienced individuals.
“Ow...that hurts” When Jade said that, he made a strangely charming and adorable pained expression as he was rubbing his back. This trifecta of attraction caused the maid-fetishests hearts to skip several beats over, making them less inclined to attack Jade. The moment he noticed the two people on the shore, the cross-dressing maid turned his head in their direction and they met each others line of sight.

'Ah fuck' The hunter thought as he brought a hand to his forehead and closed his eyes 'This giantess looks so god damned attractive...' He was internally screaming that all and every giant was an enemy, and despite being a veteran at hunting said giants, he was actually faltering. The woman on the other hand...

'...It had to be a maid...' She was holding her face in frustration, but for the most part was holding her ground 'Well played phychological warfare...Well played...You damned bastards' The rifleman returned back to the scene and was wondering why his two allies were standing their like statues when he saw the attractiveness of the giant before him.

'...Damn it' He slightly bludgeoned himself against his own rifle, shook his head a little bit, then regained composure “Attack her damn it!” He commanded loudly. This statement caused the two people, who were just in the middle of their deep thoughts, were somehow snapped out of their confusion. They all proceeded to attack Jade, who was still in the water.

The archer turned around, pulled out a whistling arrow and released the projectile far into the distance. The sound it created was similar to the whistling of a firework. Within the quick few seconds these actions took place, Jade stood up from the water, with outfit being weighed down significantly from the absorbed water and dripping, and began walking towards the group of soldiers.

The female blacksmith pulled out what resembled a pineapple grenade, pulled the pin, let the spoon be released, and waited a measly few seconds before throwing the device at Jade. The explosive was timed correctly and it blew up against Jade's chest, but it merely singed it and the fragments got lodged within the threading. Jade was still approaching without fear and his shadow was beginning to envelop the group.

The rifleman had already loaded in specialized exploding rounds while the hunter pulled out a long and narrow poisoned arrow head. Both of them quickly attacked simultaneously, the rifleman aimed for the eyes while the archer aimed for the neck. Jade noticed their aiming trajectory and instinctly covered his vital neck and face area with his left arm.

The bullet and the arrow lodged themselves within his arm, both being incredibly painful, but nothing life threatening. Jade was now towering above the group of three. He looked down at them with a very annoyed expression and had his arms akimbo while leaning foward, “Why are you little bastards attacking me out of nowhere?” He had a peeved tone and his eyes narrowed, making his bright green eyes have much more authority. The three people below weren't moved by fear in the slightest, despite having to crane their necks to catch their opponent's eyes. Though certain people among them admired the maid's figure.

The rifleman looked to his comrades and whispered “This one seems a bit more passive-aggressive than the rest, what should we do?” 'This is usually the point where the giantess would angrily stomp down her foot or something...'
“Eh...” The hunter sounded out in uncertainty 'I am not used to relatively gentle giants' He thought personally

“Ask for forgiveness?” The blacksmith replied unsurely 'Pray this maid is benevolent'

Jade was still standing over them and allowing them to have a free-turn in their dialogue. Ignoring the fact that the little people attacked first, Jade decided to not retaliate in response. The main reason for not retaliating is due to the whistling arrow the hunter released into the air. The cross-dressing maid was not going to fend off an unknown amount of enemies, even if he is strong-as-hell in his current form.

The maid slacked his arms and lightened his expression first. He then slowly kneeled to the ground. This gesture of peace caught the three small people by surprise, as, in their own experience, such an action was unprecidented. Or at the very least, very rare. Jade tiled his head to the side and presented a kind and calm smile while his hands were resting on his lap.

'...Damn it' The hunter thought 'If this person were regular sized, I definitely would've dated her'

'Double faced damn it' The rifleman remarked as he lifted up his gun; Still completely unsatisfied and unsure about the communication beween the two parties,

'...Despite her size...I wouldn't mind having her around the place' The blacksmith gleefully thought 'Hmph, imagine the rumors'

The current sound of silence was grating and annoying, and so, Jade was about to break the ice again when he spotted someone in the air. “Great” He sarcastically deadpanned as he held his arm close to him to avoid any oncoming projectiles. When small prods struck his body, Jade noticed some thin wires attached to them. His eyes turned incredibly wide as he moved his free hand to remove the metal prod and wires. The next moment, he felt an intense amount of electrical currents flow through his body. His heart skipped several beats and it felt like his brain was overloaded.

Rendered unconscious, the giant maid fell backwards and caused a cascade of water to rain upon the wet band of three heroes yet again. A person fell from above, the one who managed to incapacitate the giant enemy. This person wore a full-fledged forest camo uniform and had some sort of large, yet compact electrical apparatus strapped to his hip, hands, arms, and back. His eyes stared at the group in scorn, specifically at the blacksmith and hunter, “Ya bastards need to get your head back in fightin' and huntin'” The person had some sort of Celtic heavy accent and he walked up to both the people he was scorning “There's a limit to how fuckin' wet you can get” He flicked the both of them. Oddly enough, at this point one could see that the man was significantly shorter than his comrades.

At that moment in time, the camo-laden man activated his electrical apparatus and sent a powerful electrical force through his finger tips. Once the electrical current drove through the both of them, it caused their muscles to spasm; Causing the both of them to be knocked back by the force of their muscle stimulation. “And you!” He pointed a finger at the rifleman “Control your members' wet dreams!”

'What's with your dialogue today?' the rifleman thought when a large group of lightly-armored soldiers arrived. The group all wore a variety of different equipment ranging from hardened boiled leather to plate armor; In the way of weapons the majority had long pikes or a form of polearm while the rest carried long rifles with bayonets. The group had along a massive array of specialized metal rope and some magical giant spikes to ensure the efficiency of containment.

As the entire group restrained Jade where he laid, as they had no idea how they were going to move him, the unconscious maid was thinking while still paralyzed, 'This has been one weird chapter of my life...An interesting one for sure, but I wished it didn't escalate so quickly sometimes...and actually kept consistency...' When the group was quickly and efficiently tying down Jade, he had one more thought 'If there is a god, then that guy really loves screwing with me...Oh wait' An image of Yukiko's playful expression dawned on Jade's thinking process. Internally, the maid was expressing a very unamused reaction. 'Now that I think about it, what happened after Dimitri injected me with that weird chemical of his?'

Once Jade had recovered, he found himself tied up tightly against the lake bed and part of the shore. With all of the little people around the place, with some being on top of him, it was quite reminiscent of Gulliver's travels. Then, one very confident tiny person walked up to Jade's face, sat on the bridge of his nose, and crossed her legs and arms while donning on a very self-satisfied expression. This person was a fairly good-looking female with blonde hair tied with a green ribbon and a pair of luminescent green eyes which shined in the daylight. She wore a royal green dress that had bits and pieces of plate armor sewed in and a decorated, and still useable, long sword with an equally ornate metal scabbard by her left hip. The only describable actual knight accessories were the knight gloves, cuirass, sabatons and greaves,.

“You look like a pretty one” She grinned maliciously as she stood up, walked to Jade's left eye, and raised her foot while having her arms akimbo “Now squel” When she forced her foot down on Jade's eye, he immediately closed his eyes, clamping the eye lids on the woman's leg, and struggled immensely agains the surprisingly solid ropes while screaming out. Then the woman laughed out fanatically as she unsheathed her magnificent-looking long sword “Good luck getting out of here you giant bastard!” She raised the blade over her head and held it in reverse. Her mouth had opened agape into a twisted smile and her eyes were that of a mad woman.

'She's doing it again' Was the general consesus of every single member in the vicinity.

It wasn't until that point that Jade's ability, which was given to him by Dimitri back from the futanari monster, had conveniently activated. How this ability activates, or even the trigger, no one knows, not even the creator. Green crack-like markings appeared all over his exposed body and his eyes emitted a green glow. Once the sword attempted to break the eye-lid skin, it had partially melted upon contact. The woman's expression was still twisted, but it now expressed an immense amount of confusion. The second a very sharp cold snap ran down her spine, a feeling she has experienced many a time, she raised her voice to the skies above and ordered, “Everyone retreat damn it!”



In the first moment every soldier stopped what they were doing and raised their head at their commanding officer. The next moment, they all comprehended the message and responded frighteningly quickly by evacuating the immediate area without question. The only ones who remained were the original three characters who had been drenched earlier, the camoflaged electrical specialist who had knocked Jade down earlier, and one extremely hidden individual in the tree line who was observing and taking notes on the development.



The strong metal ropes that once held a titanic giant five times Jade's size was easily snapped by force and corrosion. The passive-aggressive maid now had a vindictive smile plastered on him and his glowing eyes focused all of the unbalanced hate upon the woman's small form. As his gigantic form began to rise above and beyond the treeline, the woman who had a face of pure sadism now became a stoic commander as she gripped the metal scabbard with one hand. 'This one is definitely very special' She cracked a small smile as she placed her partially melted longsword over her shoulder “All the more reason to kill you”

Once Jade had fully stood up, the woman saw the size difference between the two of them then chuckled “People before me had beaten bigger monsters” She, with all of her heart, announced her notice of challenge by pointing her sword at the gigantic crossdressing trap “This is nothing!” As Jade quickly reached out his hand to grab the woman, she simply held out her arms in a mock hug and didn't try to dodge.

'She's planning something' The camo soldier thought

'That was anticlimactic' The rifleman reacted

'Maid uniform is immune to corrosion effect it seems' The recorder wrote down

'Are we going to see some erotica between our commander and the maid?' The other two thought similarly

'Sorry guys' The woman cried internally 'I can't do shit against this beast. She melted my sword AND through the chains. I can only let myself save you guys a couple of seconds to regroup and-' Then she noticed the remaining soldiers who remained 'You idiotic bastards!' When the woman looked at her opponent, she noticed the gaping carnivorous maw and the giant pink slimy monster that resided within the dark cavern 'So it's vore this time' The woman calmly thought as she was dropped within Jade's mouth.

Chewed? Grinded? Toyed with? Pure swallowing? Slowly or quickly? These were all of the accounts the woman had heard certain giants did with their prey. However, this was a half exception, half expectation once she realized what was happening. The clothing she wore, including the metal armor and even her scabbard, were all melting. “What the fuck?!” The saliva compounds burned her skin, but it was not particularly life threatening despite the fact it disolved hardened steel right in front of her “I know certain giant slimes do this, but this is bullshit!” She began slamming against the giant pink monster when she was suddenly spat out onto the maid's hand.

Before she could recover from the putrid burning smell that enveloped her, the commander now saw the sharp glowing stare of her tormentor and witnessed a very familiar playful grin “You look like a pretty one” The woman just realized that she was completely nude, but she knew full damn well not to cover herself or fight back against what is to come. After all, she did not want to give the giant the full self-gratification of humiliating people like her. Once the hot, moist tongue was released from the maid, the woman steeled her mind and bit down on her tongue to contain the release and sounds of pleasure.

The tongue thoroughly rubbed and searched every stretch of the woman's body for the sole purpose of breaking her resolve. Due to the massive size difference between the two, it was a simple task to add on multiple layers of burning saliva onto the poor commander. As it turned out, trying to suppress ones outburst of pleasure only pushed Jade's 'secondary personality' to try even harder.

With the overbearing strength of his tongue, Jade easily pushed aside the woman's arms and directly assaulted her vagina without any remorse. Red with unreleased pleasure, this action broke the woman's resolve as she released a flow of her sexual juices and moaned out into the sky above. The soldiers observing from far off were quite surprised at hearing their commander orgasm.

“Okay that's enough lollygagging” The man in camo ran out of his cover, slightly aggravated, with his equipment prepped, and prepared to use his electrical attack when he noticed the giant looking at him “Oh-” Jade had spat a wad of saliva at him and the man nimbly avoided the projectile. He quickly observed the effects of the saliva and saw it melt part of the ground. His eyes widened in surprise, but he did not let up his initial attack.

Once he quickly got to the lake water edge, he was about to apply a strong electrical current into the water when the giant maid shifted his position from the lake to the shore. This sudden shift caused the earth to rumble a bit, but not enough to make the soldier lose his balance. Jade now stood intimidatingly above everything; Even the soldiers who regrouped could see him above the treeline.

'Ah, time for pla-' He then saw a massive maid shoe lift above his head 'Mothe-' Jade attempted to stomp down on the tiny man. With a high focus on dodging, the little soldier masterfully avoided the attack and even adjusted his body posture to adapt to the shaking earth. The giant maid continued to attempt stomping out his opponent at higher and higher intervals with increasing levels of openly being pissed off. As the stomping speed increased, the man used a secondary function of his equipment.

For any normal person, they would've been reduced to pieces at the amount of times Jade's foot struck the ground. Due to the man using electrical signals to force his muscles to move in specific directions, he managed to keep up with his enemy's speed.

'This little man is a nuisance...' Jade's secondary personality thought in a peeved off tone. The little commander that still laid on his hand was released from her pleasure induced trance. Judging by how many times the giant was stomping the ground, she figured out which person was being attacked,

'Flann...I wonder how long he will last...' She looked attentively at her captor's eyes and noticed that the giant was mainly preoccupied with Flann 'Okay, poke her eye out to give him a moment of oppurtunity' Once the commander began to slowly move away from her position, the strong hand took ahold of her tightly “Damn it!”

“Did you really think I forgot about you?” Jade mockingly smirked as he continued playing around with his prey 'His ability can go screw itself though, it's so annoy-...Hah, nevermind, my ability is even more bullshit'

'...Fu-' Flann barely avoided the maid's shoe 'Hate this' Dirt flung into his eyes, but he continued on dodging 'Argh! Fuck this shite!' He quickly wiped the debris from his sight and flung multiple prods in the enemy's general direction. Of the seven prods, three hit the shoes, two his the long maid skirt, and the rest struck the leg. He directed extra energy toward the offensive. When he discovered his attack didn't do anything, the man became very aggravated 'What? Why didn't it work?!' Due to the divergence of power, his mobility was slowed just enough for Jade to stomp on him “Gah!” He quickly looked up and saw that the wires attached to the prods on the legs were falling down “Screw this unbalanced shite!” He looked further up and saw the condesending gaze of his captor “Come on...” Flann's tone softened, but still retained some vulgar undertones “Give it your best shot” He smirked under his mask “10 seconds...10...Damn...Sec-” He noticed some movement in the giant's mouth “...Bullocks”

Jade had spat down a large wad of corrosive saliva right onto Flann. Like the type that dissolved the commander's equipment, it quickly ate away at the camo uniform and the electrical gear of the soldier. It had also caused some very unpleasant stinging on the man's skin. The man screamed out wildly and started to bang his fists on the maid's overbearing shoe while cursing as per usual. This was not from pain by any means, but the fact that he was under the impression that he was going to die by melting. The corrosion was strong enough to even extinguish the self-destruction function of Flann's gear...Somehow. “Hah...Hah...What? I'm alive?” He noticed his current equipment status “And naked...Fantastic”

Flann appeared very young, but this was only because he had a baby face...and his skinny muscle body structure doesn't exactly help in judging his true age. Darkened, brown skin, short red hair, and furious hazel eyes gave him a very distinct appearance. Jade became very intersted by Flann's appearance. He reached out, gently grabbed the man, and raised him to his eye-level. Thankfully, his pants and shoes were still partially intact. “Ha ha~ You look like a cute one” Jade's glowing eyes freaked out the soldier a bit, but he retained his composure...and vulgarity,

“I'm not cute damn it!” He vigorously shook his fisted hand at Jade “Go fuck yourself ya giant little-” The giant crossdresser opened his gaping maw and a very toxic breath crossed over Flann in an instant “Oh shite not again!” Jade clamped his lips over the little man to his chest and began to play around with him using his tongue “Oi, oi, oi!” He slammed his fists against the giant's lips while trying to kick away the moist slimy tongue “I'm not a damn toy you fu- Hngh!” Goosebumps rode up and down his body while a warm pleasure washed through him like he had never masturbated before “Ah...F-f-g...” His mouth opened wide and his body twitched as he was experiencing a very special moment in his pleasureless life “Hah...” Jade forced Flann to blow his small load onto his tongue.

The giant maid snikered as he slowly pulled the toy soldier from his mouth. Drips of saliva were running off of him and the one very vulgar man had a very content look on his face...Until it wore off very quickly. The fast recovering young(?) man shook his head and, miraculously, calmly said, “Once...” He shivered a bit “Once the others regroup under Captain Svärd...We will-” Before he could even finish his thought, Jade placed the commander on his shoulder, lifted up his maid skirt, and opened up his panties “...Crap” Jade snugly placed the man against his mid-erect penis and released the elastic band of the panties; The soldier was now, practically, stuck between a rock and a hard place and was smelling the mustiness of the private enclosure “...I hate my life” Then he realized something “...Holy shit she has a dick!”

“Hah...” Jade's secondary personality sighed of relief “Now that he's gone, I should-” He now noticed that the little commander was missing from his shoulder “Hm? Little woman, where did you go?” He questioned surprisingly innocently as he checked the ground and his maid outfit. As it turns out, the commander was on top of Jade's head.

'Okay...What do I do now?'The female commander contemplated as she also wondered how the giant crossdresser didn't realize that she was on top of her head.

Meanwhile, the people nearby watching the scene were formulating a plan on how to defeat their foe,

“We shouldn't have attacked her” The rifleman commentated

“How the hell were we supposed to know she had that type of ability?” The hunter questioned

“Still pretty significant, don't you think?” The blacksmith inserted

“So, the giantess was actually docile then?” The observer up in the tree asked “If that were the case, then you have failed as a captain, sir” The rifleman stood up and had a detached expression on his face,

“Yeah...” He completely changed his expression and looked toward his camoflauged companion “Any ideas?”

“...In hindsight” The observer of the tree started to point out “We really should've executed her on the spot”

“Hindsight is a real bitch, ain't it?” The lady blacksmith replied. Everyone else agreed and replied in their own version of 'yes, it is'

“In our defense” The hunter added “She came out of nowhere and we were going on pure instinct”

“So...Misunderstanding is a real bitch?” The blacksmith followed up

“Yes” Everyone else agreed

“...Ah” The rifleman reached into his ammo pockets and pulled out an armor piercing round “...Does anyone think this could bypass that corrosion ability?” Everyone remained silent as the Rifleman Captain loaded in the bullet” Everyone, watch for reinforcements, I'm...hopefully going to do something useful” The Captain ran out of cover.

As the Captain ran out of cover, Jade noticed him instantly “Oh hello there~” He playfully said as he went on all fours to make contact with the toy soldier at relatively even ground “So...What're you going to do with that little gun?” The Rifleman Captain took quick aim and fired upon Jade's right eye. In a very sudden movement, Jade lunged backward in pain while holding his right eye,

“Ah, fuck!” This sudden movement caused the female Commander to nearly fall off her post, but thankfully she had an iron grip on Jade's thick hair. In a moment of joy, the Rifleman felt relief that he actually had the ammunition to handle the situation...Until he heard the mocking laughter. He looked up to see the giant maid looking down at him with arms akimbo while having a very playful smile plastered on his face. The place where he shot didn't have once small indication of damage,

“Did you really think that would work little man?” The Captain had a blank expression sketched on his face

“...You trolling bitch...” He turned his head toward the direction of his encampment “Where the hell is Captain Svärd?” Knowing full-well he was practically screwed at this point, he allowed himself to be captured by the enemy. His allies in the trees were watching from afar and shaking their heads in disappointment,

“Well” The blacksmith began “He tried”
“Yes he did” The hunter replied

“Albeit something, better than our lounging effort, it was still expected” The observer from the trees finished

Back at home base, where there was a city of tents set-up and a bustling and rustling of activity, Captain Svärd, the undisputed tallest man in the camp with the longest greatsword to boot, was busy thinking about his next move from what the messanger delivered.

“Hm...” The man in full-plate knight armor was contemplating the next course of action and carefully weighing in on the pros and cons of several viable strategies. Then he came to a consensus, “I'll go alone” The messenger and about the majority of the people who were listening into the conversation openly expressed their disagreement with the Captain's decision in full force.

Practically a mob of conscripts and trained soldiers were downright pissed about the Captain's order until they saw him raising his prized blade to the sky. For some odd reason, this single action caused everyone to split into two different groups like the parting of the ocean. The legendary knight began to walk through the break of the crowd without looking at anyone nor speaking anymore. His stride of that of a confident legendary badass from stories long spoken through the generations.

He strided out the camp without question and went off to fight Jade.

“They are still alive...They are still alive”

Back at the lake, the Rifleman Captain was having his clothing erotically torn off slowly by Jade. His very abashed expression and squealing only made the moment tremendously more....alluring and appealing. Also it was one of the biggest hits to his manhood in a fortnight. The Commander, who was still on top of the giant's head, soon realized that she was being played with by the giant maid and was simply allowed to be there.

While 'enjoying' the scene happening in front of her, out of the corner of her eye she spotted a giant of a man in plater armor with a very long greatsword. She openly expressed her relief when the famous member of their group came along.

Being the very pragmatic and genre-savvy man he is, the Knight quiety sneaked behind Jade, prepared a intentional spinning slash, and aimed for the back of the left leg. Despite the long socks providing thick protection in its own right, the corrosion ability was still in play. However, the Knight Captain's Greatsword, did not care in the slightest. With a clean stroke of a horizontal cut, a spray of blood went in all directions; even coating the armor.



On instinct, Jade immediately screamed out in pain, lifted his left leg and fell back on his cute little bottom. Wincing in pain, he inspected his injury and saw a deep cut on his leg “How the hell?!” The Knight, with a surprising amount of agility and dexterity, climbed up the back of the maid uniform. Before Jade even had an idea on the whereabouts of his opponent, the Knight was on his left shoulder. The warrior was half-swording his greatsword and had the point slightly in the maid's neck to where the jugular vein would be at.

“Don't move” Jade immediately froze when he heard the small man's voice by his ear “Do anything, and I mean anything that I haven't commanded then you will bleed to death” Only shifting his eyes left, Jade replied,

“What the hell is your blade made of?” Though the helmet didn't show, the Knight smiled,

“Made of something to kill giant monsters, outside, and inside” The man saw the barely clothed Rifleman Captain within Jade's grasp “Release Crofton from your grasp” As Jade complied by setting his hand down, allowing for the now-named man to evacuate, his not-so-helpful team ran out of the woodwork, grabbed him, and retreated back into the treeline. The female commander soon got out of Jade's hair and followed them “Now stand up” While trying to stand up, Jade winced in pain from the deep wound he got from his leg “I know it hurts, but turn around” Jade faced the direction to where the camp was “Remember, I can easily make you bleed out or even sever the connections of your spine if-” At that moment, the legendary hero felt a very ancient and unpleasant feeling crawl down his back. At that moment, he thrusted his sword deep into Jade's neck and adjusted the movement for a horizontal cut from within. The next moment, he was grabbed by a very large snow-white hand; followed by a very imposing slight laugh.

“Ha ha ha~ I remember you, Svärd, correct?” The Hero looked up and saw the giant pillars of fingers and felt the platform of a hand he was on. He looked to the sky and witnessed the only sight to be that of a young albino female who absolutely dwarfed the maid; Yet still not at large as other opponents in the past. He remembered fully well who this girl was,

“You're correct...Yukiko” He saw a giant index finger, one that could have easily crushed not only him but also could've ravaged every single soldier in his camp without as much as a mere thought. With just a simple poke, the warrior was easily pushed around by the playful giantess whom he knew should be feared with all of your very being “Tch, I wished to avoid you at all times” He mumbled, but the goddess, of course, overheard his very quiet comment and pouted,

“Don't be like that little man” Yukiko looked down and saw Jade bleeding out from his neck. He had a solid grasp on his neck and tried to lose the least amount of blood possible. Yukiko gently picked up the giant with her other hand and immediately healed his wounds. The Albino then looked down at Svärd with a look of contempt “Now, now” Her deceiving smile was something the Knight Captain did not want one bit “I know your people are at war with the giant monsters, but my little helper is not one of them. She glanced over and saw the bright green markings on him “This version of him in particular is a bit rough at playing, but he meant...not much harm” Then she distanced her face closer to the knight “Then again, your people attacked him first”

“May I ask you something?” The man had a bewildered expression under his helmet

“What do you need?” He pointed at Jade

“That person is a male?”

“Yes” His face contorted more into shock and awe

“And you didn't just change his appearance?”

“Nope, he was already born like that”
“What the hell, how do you-...You know what, nevermind, can you please leave?” Yukiko continued smiling when she replied,
“Of course, but first” The goddess put the Captain into the hand which held Jade, creating a very awkward situation, then walked toward the treeline; each step causing the earth to quake in fear. She reached down, completely bulldozing all the flora into splinters, and pulled out the female commander; whom was barking out obsenities and was actually wearing the hunter's garb over her.

“Damn it! Not again! Not this one! Shit! I'd rather cut my way out of the stomach of an ancient sea god!” The Commander was currently suffering from PTSD from the last experience she had with the Albino. While still maintaining the still playful expression, Yukiko suddenly disappeared in a show of a light. Nothing remained but the many foot imprints on the ground and the destroyed treeline. The original group sat there in awe and were trying to compile information about what happened thus far.

“Mental note: Our Captain, Commander, and one of our best men just got kidnapped by a Goddess...” The observer said out loud “...You wouldn't happen to have ammunition for killing gods...Right?” He looked over to the half-naked Crofton, whom was holding himself

“Almost got violated again....Almost got violated again” His eyes spoke the troubles of a broken man, but with due time he will snap out of it, as he always did.

“...So what do we tell our other superiors?”



Chapter End Notes:

Am I back to writing again?

 

-I have no bloody idea-