- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was the original path for Chapter 14

-This was what the last chapter was originally going to be, but then it got changed...As such, it now falls into-:

Scrapped main story path: Seriously, this was too good to just delete...

All I could see was an eyeglaringly painful white bleached color obstructing my entire vision. I had no control over my body and I felt something warm embracing me. Eventually, when I presumably closed my eyes, I opened them again to see that I was staring at the top ceiling of a rather luxiorous and large bed. The wood finishings and carving was impressively well made, the pillow and sheets felt wonderously soft and the overall set up of the bedroom was a relatively standard set-up; Not including the fact that the furnishings were much higher quality and everything was in a blinding-white coloration.

When I was rising from the bed, I only now noticed the large bulges that were in front of me and to both my sides, “This reminds me of something” I commented as I lifted up the bed sheet in front of me to reveal the first person sleeping with me...and it was Eve, who was staring at me with her blank green eyes, and was hugging my body.

“Good morning Jade” Her monotonous tone carried a bit of actual postivity, though it was still watered down. I stared at the silver-haired young girl for a bit before replying,

“Let me guess...” I pulled away at the sheets on either side of me, but I was incorrect in my guess and saw that there were full body pillows covering both my sides “Eh?” Suddenly, from where Eve was, another person came up from over her and was directly shining his/her red eyes into my own,

“Surprise!~” From the sudden shock I just experienced, I accidentally headbutted the person, which felt like hitting against a steel wall, resulting in me retracting my head back against the pillow and holding my head in pain,

“Owww...” I looked at the perpetrator and saw that it was...A red eyed Eve...Wait, Adam and Eve became seperated?! From this new revelation, the pain in my forehead subsided immediately and I pricked my finger against Adam's forehead “Mind telling me what this development is now?!” Adam grinned, grabbed my hand, and suddenly the pseudo twins drastically flipped my in some sort of direction and fashion, resulting in me being held by Eve in the back and Adam straddling me in the front...While still on the bed “Wait, what?!” Adam chuckled for a bit, and now because of his positioning, I now saw that he was wearing a simple white dress. And now that I think about it, does Adam have a Penis? Or...

“Now then Jade” Adam chuckled as he was messing with my maid uniform. Now that I looked down, it seems the uniform had been modified again considering that the skirt style was now elongated to a more tradtional, long type. Adam got off of me, went to where the maid skirt ended, and lifted it up slightly while staring at me with a malicious grin “Time to do some business” He dived under my uniform and I immediately tried to struggle out of Eve's solid grip. Not only was I completely immobilized by Eve, but I couldn't even budge my legs at all to even close. I don't even know why I can't close my legs, is it because Adam is holding them apart?

Firstly, I felt the sensation of fingers running up and down my legs and thighs. This ticklish feeling gave me goosebumps and I automatically tried to move around, but I was, again, completely immobilized. Next, I felt my panties being pulled down my legs and I started to become red with anxiety,

“Adam, don't you dare-!” For some reason, there was a semi-long pause from when Adam pulled away my panties. “Adam, what the heck are you-” Suddenly, I felt an abnormal sensation running through my testicals and penis, resulting in me twitching and moving erratically, or at least as much as physically possible in Eve's grip. Whatever Adam was doing, it wasn't his fingers, tongue, or anything. I became incredibly hard and started, or tried, to fidget around even more. I started to quietly moan out and sometimes I would release stagnated quick breathes. Eventually, I ejaculated and I could see the faint stains through my skirt.

“Ah, how much semen do you have stored in your balls?” Adam got his head out of my private space and I saw traces of my sperm on parts of his head. He proceeded to wipe off some of the spare semen on his head...and then he licked it from his fingers, seductively at that as well. This sent shivers down my spine...Even though I faced horrors that was way worse. I think closed my legs together and felt one last blast of euphoria, sending goosebumps down my body and me releasing one last cute little squel.

“What...” I was currently shaking in my current state “What in the world was the purpose of this scene?” Adam looked at me, then smiled innocently,

“Hm...Just because”

“Just because?!”

-What happened under the skirt-

Adam was enthralled by Jade's nice legs. He couldn't help feeling up the curvature and texture of the soft black socks he wore to great effect. He noticed how Jade's body was twitching and fidgeting in rhythm to his touch, 'How adorable' He focused attention at the white panties Jade wore, which presented his dick and balls in a cute fig leaf fashion. Wanting to know more about Jade in deep personal detail, Adam quickly pulled the panties away,

“Adam, don't you dare!” He could tell the embarrasment in Jade's tone, and he grinned because of it.

'Wait, wait...I have another idea' While concentrating on what to create, Adam went through several options 'Hm...Soldiers, tanks...Screw it, all of the above' Right in front of him, many rows of varying types of infantry, artillery, and aircraft materialized in front of Adam 'Ahah, this power is so cool' The lines of military were truly miniscule. If they weren't in large packs and groups, the soldiers would have easily been crushed and trampled by death by...pretty much anything. Even so, it was quite tricky to spot them out from the black background of the skirt. When Adam tried to lean in forward to get a better look at his tiny army, he accidentally made contact with the aircraft units.

Whatever type they were, helicopter, jet, or even a transport carrier for whatever reason; it all resulted in the same burning piece of metal either connected with the skin and falling down to the infantry below, crushing them, or getting into Adam's eye, but not even garnering his attention. “Whoops” He said out, causing just enough air force to knock around the entire army. The aircraft units were displaced in their positioning, some managed to adjust while others collided against each other, causing either a giant ball of flame or becoming one of the many death traps from above. The infantry and artillery did not fare better as the majority of them ended up flying across the black landscape. The most unlucky of them were crushed by flying vehicles or died upon impact by flying too quickly.

After observing the scattered units across the black landscape, Adam had sighed, which had caused most of the remainder standing army to scatter once more, 'That didn't feel at amusing as I thought it would' He thought as he moved his hand across the surface, completely snuffing out almost all traces of the nano-military, and creating another one in their place. Then, he crossed his arms together, rested his head on the arms, and stayed back to see the battle between military firepower against an overbearing gigantic genitalia.



The military, set up in an arc, had the aircraft go forward first. The size difference was so significant, that entire squads of specialized aircraft had their own strike zones. The bomber styled aircraft focused fire on the smooth round moons that were the testicles and dropping heavy loads that could decimate entire city blocks; The fighter jets aimed more at the head of the penis, some missiles even trying to aim at the slit, and the helicopter types hovering around the base of the crotch and just firing every armor piercing and high explosive missiles available. All the while, the tanks and infantry multitasked with taking precidence over the large encompassing black walls that were Jade's socked thighs. Only a few of them bothered to move to the testicles as a target.

This combined effort, resulting in copious of ammunition spent, only caused a unque pleasure for the resident trap. The heavy amounts of bombs dropped on the testicles and missiles at the penis stimulated the flaccid penis, causing the beast to rise up into the air quickly. While some pilots had the competence to stay away from the penis' predicted strike zone, others had the perception to notice the rising monstrosity and were lucky enough to barely scrape the foreskin of the overbearing crotch.

For the other air forces that were either too slow or have tunnel vision, their aircraft was completely destroyed into pieces by the far greater mass of flesh and their burning fires were instantly put out by the velocity and winds of the penis.

From the accumulated collective strike of practically an entire army; They managed to stimulate Jade's dick to the point it was rapidly producing pre-cum and was twitching for the near-climax. The pre-cum didn't really pose any trouble to anyone as it was only sliding down the shaft and balls. However, what it did do was provide an extra layer of protection against the onslaught of attacks. Though, it was quite negligible in retrospect. The attack that is.

As for the soldiers and artillery who went to the testicles to attack, all of them were glad that they stood far enough away that the precum wasn't crushing them. However, the overwhelming stench of the clear fluid practically and almost suffocated all of them to death.

Even the gasmask troops were having a less than pleasant time.

For the teams who were designated to attacked the socked legs and thighs, their efforts were just as fruitless as the airforce. The threading of the socks were so thick and complexly patterned that the bullets and explosive shells were rendered incapable of piercing them. Though some damage can be seen, it was overshadowed by the sheer size of the black wall.

With every twitch, fidget, and even muscle contraction, the maid dress landscape would shift a little, causing many of the soldiers to lose their balance. Some of them even prayed that their own artillery would not fall over and crush them.

In this one sided battle, it came to its climax once Jade released a devestatingly large amount of semen across the landscape. While some of the semen struck the roof of the skirt, some paths the cum took just so happened to be in the general direction of most of the military squads.

The aircraft that was flying around were immediately either completely crushed by the density and weight of the semen, plus velocity, or were 'lucky' enough to be caught or grazed by the massive blobs and become dragged down to the earth below. Those who did get dragged down sometimes even struck another fellow piloted craft, either resulting in an explosion or even more people becoming downed.

The soldiers and artillery who were at the outskirts of the range noticed the oncoming putrid-smelling sexual fluids raining down on them. Some attempted to use the artillery as cover in some sort of manner, other's ran in different directions while hoping the cum doesn't strike them, and then there were those soldiers who saluted and accepted their fates. Once the unconventional artillery struck their marks, it was a cruel and unusual devestating battle.

The semen struck with such speeds that the soldiers who were initially struck became immediately crushed and splattered into disfigured blood mist and meat. Artillery either buckled from the density or blown away upon impact. After the initial fall, the cum had actually 'bursted' and had induced insane splash damage. In this case, those who became caught up in the splash damage either still became unrecognizeable body parts or become suffocated, depending on their location to the after-effect. The artillery were merely knocked over, crushing some unlucky souls. By the end of it all, the surviving soldiers were giving it their all to not succumb to the odor that was the semen. Their tears could either be in mourning of their fallen brothers in arms, the indication that the cum was that musky, or both.

Adam on the other hand was simply struck in the face with concentrated bursts and strands of Jade's cum. Some almost hitting his eyes, he had to wipe most of it off in order to see again, “Ah, how much semen do you have stored in your balls?” He said outloud as he moved from underneath the skirt and out into the real world.

When he got out, he saw the expression on Jade's face, and in an act of perversion, playfulness, and just to screw with Jade, he had wiped whatever semen remained on his face and licked it off his hand seductively. He noticed the disgustment that resided in his little buddy's eyes. Once the maid had closed his legs, Adam almost fell completely in love with the cute squel he made. He also chuckled internally on how Jade annhilated an entire army with a few simple movements.

“What...” Jade was currently shaking in his current state “What in the world was the purpose of this scene?” Adam looked at him, then smiled innocently,

“Hm...Just because”

“Just because?!”

Adam looked directly at his 'twin' Eve and nodded. The expressionless doll complied by releasing Jade from her grip. Jade then staggered off the bed and stood up onto the floor while holding his maid uniform dress skirt up with both his hands, “What do I do with this now?”

Despite all of the activity Jade had done, there was somehow still soldiers still alive within the maid long skirt. The soldiers were so absurdly puny that they actually managed to avoid the leg movement by luckily being stuck in the grooves and crevices of the thread pattern work. By the rampant and sudden movement of the maid, many of them were jarred out of their hiding places at once. The moment he had stood up, it was a matter of physics and pure luck.

Some soldiers who were suspended in midair struck the dress threading with such velocity that they actually splattered into pieces. Others ended up colliding with Jade's infinitely towering socked thighs and legs with similar results. Some, on the other hand, made it onto the wide-plains of Jade's panties; They were then assaulted by the musky smell from his genitals. Somehow, through miracle of timing and physics being on their side, the remaining soldiers had made it out of the dark abyss that was Jade's grand cavern of clothing and into the open world's light.

The remaining tiny men who managed to see the world were struck in awe of how everything was impossibly bigger than themselvces. Although combating a gigantic trap-maid's penis and under gardments was absurd all on its own right, their perception was filled with stimulation that came far in all far too much for their minds. Because of their weight, their descent right onto Jade's city-stomping shoe wasn't as painful as expected. Though some were lucky to land on the shoe and socked foot, some unlucky few landed within the gigantic white forest of a carpet.

Those within the dense carpet forest looked up and not only saw the winding babel towers of white arching carpet, but were also able to truly realise the difference of size once they saw how much the shoes and legs stretched up to the sky and how much air space the maid dress had encompassed. All of their hearts sank as some of them fell over on their knees after taking in a comprehension of their opponent.

'How can such a gigantic being exist?'

'What kind of damage would s/he do to our little world?'

'Was s/he a god?'

'How insignificant were we in the universe?' Many different question blew across each and every one of their minds as their desparity only furthered with the looming presence the single entity had demonstrated just by standing. It wasn't until Jade started moving that those on the ground was swallowed up by a overwhelming shadow...

After realizing that his panties were still hung down, Jade adjusted his footing and pulled his underwear back up. The soldiers who made it to the panties unharmed witnessed a gigantic fleshy beast descending upon them from above. Some become smothered to death by the giant smooth balls, or were resorted to being insignificant slaves until the trap god washes his panties. Jade then looked at the twins and alternated his point of view beween the both of them, “So then, where's my sister?”

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah...So this was sitting in my writing doc for about...several months.