- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yes, I used the word loli

My sister held a firm grip on my body as she was lowering my shrunken form to her nether regions. I was more overcome with possible pleasure than fear by the fact that my erection hasn't been killed yet. Although before that even happened, something unexpected occurred...


"Hello there twincest brother and sister!" A little girl's voice surprised the both of us and made my sister jump up a little. The one who said that was behind my sister and was holding her arms around her neck. Well she came out of nowhere, quite literally too because neither me or my sister noticed her presence at all. The little girl was an Asian with pale skin, long black hair that was tied with black ribbons and wore a gothic Lolita dress with black knee socks. Due to her appearance, if she was standing completely still and you said that she was a doll...I probably would've believed you.

 

You know considering a little girl was watching this entire scene from who knows what time...Actually I'm not sure how to react to it, except to cover my private parts. Though my sister does know what to say and she was all red from embarrassment. She immediately moved her hand away from her nether region and looked down at me.

 

"You know Jonah" The little girl giggled "This isn't a dream and you actually almost did use your brother as a living dildo" That little girl read her like a book and my sister got redder and even more flustered

 

"Jade!" She said while she pressed me against her chest. This would've been a better experience if she had bigger breasts, but hey, beggars can't be choosers "I'm so sorry, I thought this was a dream!" I chuckled a bit and hugged her 'chest'

 

"Don't worry about it" If anything I was a bit peeved that I just got cock blocked, however I now know what goes around in my sister's head and that this is a moment that I will use to tease my sister until it gets agonizingly old. Now we're out of that matter..."So two things; one: Who are you little girl and two: Where the heck are we?"

 

"You don't remember little Hideyoshi?" Nice reference there... "My name is Katana Shimanouchi" Wow, that last name "we met yesterday and you said you would stay and play with me and my friends"

 

"And when did I say that? Was I drunk or something?" I questioned while I was still staring on how damn adorable Katana appeared.

 

"Actually, now that I think about it, you were drinking with some of my friends, but drunk or not, you are still staying with me" I slightly reeled back

 

"Well that's not exactly fair...Wait do you know why I'm shrunk like this? Also you still haven't answered my second question"
"Oh, you're in the apartment building my onii-chan (Big brother) owns, also I don't know why you're little"

 

"Where exactly? That's my question; also this is an apartment building room? It's better than most rooms I've seen, bedroom wise anyway" Excluding the fact I came from a rich family and that the places we tended to stay at were of varying quality. Also I think hotel might be a better term, because this is the fanciest apartment I have ever seen.

 

"Japan" I was shocked on several levels. One of which was how in the world we even got here in the first place and the other level was how much that would even cost. Screw being drunk for one night, was I drunk for an entire week!? Though I'm not complaining that much since I always wanted to go to Japan...still, how in the hell?! "Enough talking" Katana released my sister's neck, grabbed me from her hands, and ran off with me.

 

"Ah, hold-" Before she could run to catch up with the little girl she fell over. When she looked, Jonah saw that her legs were tied up...wait when did Katana do that? Katana went out of the door when she peeked around the corner of the door and said,

 

"Perverted sister, it would've been better if you had sex with your brother at normal size" How old was this girl and what in the world have the people around her shown and taught her? "Also if you wanted to dominate him, just get rope and a whip to make him feel smaller, boots optional" Both of us were so red after being told off by a little girl, seriously, what in the actual hell?! And with that straight smiling face too. The little girl essentially just left the apartment room altogether to go to another one.

 

In that time I observed the area around me and noticed that the hallways looked pretty good, simple, and clean, heck they even had elevators. I dread if I have to pay for the room; if I do then I was more drunk than usual "By the way" I asked "Where are you taking me and is the place we're staying in for free?"

 

"My room and yes it's free, I've asked my onii-chan and he says it's good" That is the most convenient thing I've heard in a while "Besides, the rooms aren't that expensive in the first place and there are plenty of them so it's not a big deal"

 

After going through a couple floors, we had reached her place "I'll introduce you to my friends" She opened the door, ran through it and yelled out enthusiastically "I brought my playmate!" She moved around more and when she stopped I looked around and saw that the dining room we were in had a pretty standard set-up to place its things with things. In the dining room, there was a table in the middle which had only one occupant sitting at it, another little girl, who happened to be sleeping at the moment. This little girl was white with blonde hair that was fairly long, messy, and had a hair antenna. She was also wearing a yellow dress with white socks and had no shoes. On the table there was a half eaten cake sitting in the middle of the table and there was a half eaten slice with a plastic fork in it right next to the little girl "Kawai-chan?" Katana questioned as she went over to where Kawai was and then started poking her in the head which didn't seem to do much.

 

That was when I had goose bumps rampage around my body and I noticed Katana looking at the cake. Oh for the love of- if she is going to- And of course before I finish my thought she grabbed some of the cake frosting and lathered me in it "Katana! what do you think you're doing?!" I questioned loudly as she put her fingers to my mouth to keep me quiet. She then hanged me in front of Kawai's cute sleeping face and I heard her sniffing soon afterwards.

 

With her eyes still closed she grabbed me from Katana's hands and then she actually inserted the top half of my body into her mouth and she started to suck on me. The air in the mouth was both bad and sweet. While being covered in hot saliva wasn't a fun experience, neither was smelling it nor having it accidentally enter my mouth and me spitting it out only to get more in. This was really humiliating in a number of ways considering before all of this I actually knew how to fight very proficiently and considering my track record, I knew what the hell I was doing. Considering all that is happening, little girls doing all of this to me, my pride got fucked hard in the ass and I have a feeling that my ass is going to get even more torn up later on. Also, to put in into perspective: If I was normal sized I could BREATHE onto these girls and I'll KO them. Heck, at this size, give me a damn needle or toothpick and I can still kick their asses! But back to the situation at hand...

 

I was banging my fists into the roof and the tongue of the little girl and was yelling an obscene number of things just for the purpose of waking her up. While I was doing that, I swear I heard Katana snickering a little bit, but before I could even comment on that she had begun biting down on me, chewing me up a little or nibbling, however you want to put it, I was being eaten alive for fuck sake! And then I started to shout with even more intensity and profanity than a drill sergeant.

 

That all ended when I got pulled out of Kawai's mouth and I looked to see that Kawai herself pulled me out, which I won't even comment on how much saliva I was covered in. I could see her eyes, however they were sleepy looking and she was rubbing one of them with her spare hand. It was at that moment that I noticed that she had some pretty cute yellow eyes, and then the moment was short-lived when she shoved my bottom half into her mouth and started sucking on that,

 

"Oh come on! How sleepy can you be?!" I furiously shouted out once more before Kawai finally returned to reality and pulled me out of her mouth. I gave a sigh of relief as Kawai was just looking at me like I was a small puppy or something. And then she licked me in the face for some reason,

 

"You taste interesting" She said before she nibbled me in the head...and by nibble I meant having my entire head in her mouth,

 

"Are you kidding me?! I'M NOT A DAMN CHEWTOY" Then I got forcibly pulled out by Katana who then dropped me off at the table. She waggled her finger at Kawai and said

 

"Now, now, Kawai-chan, this is Jade, the one I said will play with us, now, where are the others?" Kawai just got off her chair and stood right in front of where I was and bowed down slightly,

 

"I'm sorry" She said sincerely, yet sleepily, and then looked at Katana "Yukiko went with Blank to do something and Bridget went along somewhere with her mother so we're the only ones here" Katana had a disappointed look on her face,

 

"I really wanted to show them Jade...Ah well" Her face suddenly changed to a smiling one and then she grabbed me "I'll show you to the others, but first a bath to clean up your slimy behind" She smirked a little

 

"Quick question, what are you cleaning me in?"

 

"You are going in the bathtub with me and Kawai"

 

"Wait what" I reacted and was going slightly red "Um...isn't there-"
"Nope, we are going to play with you in the bathtub, nothing else" Only one thing was going through my mind at that moment...Jailbait...Jailbait EVERYWHERE...Also, in what context do they mean by play?

 

-In the bathtub-

 

The bathroom that Katana brought me was pretty normal sized and nothing was out of the ordinary...unless you count the two little girls and the one shrunken trap in a hot bath. Apparently the bath was so hot that it was practically a hot springs in there with all the steam, which considering my diminutive size it might as well be. The two little girls were sitting away from each other and were talking the day off while Katana was holding me close and manually washing me off with shampoo like I was some sort of child, and very thoroughly if I may add, which speaking of...

 

"I don't need to be treated like this" I said as Katana dumped me in the bathtub to clean off some of the shampoo. After I was lifted from the sea of bathwater, I coughed up excess water due my lack of preparedness. She then started to poke me in several places, tickling me slightly, but then it eventually began to get a little personal when her tickling was nearing my private parts,

 

"Oi, watch where you're poking!" I covered my crotch and raised a hand at the giant girl. Katana then puffed up her cheeks in response,

 

"But you're so adorable; I just want to eat you up" She then began to smile radiantly, it was like a lighthouse in this fog of a bathroom.

 

"That already happened with Kawai over there" I looked over to her and her face was suddenly in my face "Hello there"

“Wah!” I suddenly fell into the water. Before I could swim back up, Katana cupped her hands and raised me to their eye-level.

 

"You're like our friend Bridgett"

 

"How so?"


"She looks like a guy despite being female and you look like a girl despite being male..." Kawai seemed to be thinking about something “It's such a waste” That last part is what many people say, which led to much envy and broken hearts. Sometimes both.

 

"Now then" Katana said next "Let's play around with you" Katana held me to her chest as she pulled in Kawai and embraced her tightly; getting me stuck between the two of them. Though I couldn't move for crap, this was actually quite nice despite the fact I partially couldn't breathe that well due to the fact my face was in Katana's chest...This actually felt nice and this just reminded me of my sister...Oh wait, crap! "Something's poking me" Katana remarked and I felt embarrassed from realization "Jade you pervert...” I stared up at a very content grin on the girl's face “Looks like I'm going to have to punish you” For a few moments I was stunned on what could possibly make it worse. Then, as if the gods were laughing at my misery, someone was knocking on the door, "Hello, who is it?" Katana looked up at the door

 

"It's me, Yukiko!" A little girl's voice replied...How many- Oh right, about four of them "Can I come in please?"

 

"No you can't!" Katana yelled back, for being friends, they seem to have something between them

 

"Aw, but why is Kawai-chan taking a hot steaming bath with you, but I can't?" How did she know she was in here?

 

"Last time we went took something like this, you actually tried to take advantage of me!" Wait what? Is Yukiko a trap or something, or...Oh my-

 

"To take advantage of is a strong word, I would say...Trying to have extra fun with you, now let me in"

 

"I don't care, just hang out with Blank-san"


"But he can be so boring and...um...blank!"

 

"You know I'm standing right here right?" A monotone male voice responded

 

"Mosy can you open the door please?" Then the next thing I know I see a blade slash through the door and someone kicking it apart. The one that destroyed the door was a tall, slim person with the palest skin I have ever seen, wait scratch that I swear to you his skin is grey, has pitch black spiky hair, the most blank and soulless black eyes ever conceived, and he was wearing all black. No he did not look like an emo; he looked more like a demon or monster hunter that came from a black and white horror movie, in which case he looks like a badass...A very intimidating badass...Who was carrying a Bec De Corbin over his shoulder for some reason. Speaking of, that little girl that was with him was standing right behind him, Yukiko, was an Albino Asian girl. Yet again, another very adorable girl that is cause to be very endearing. With being an Albino, she sharp red eyes and had long white hair. Why am I not mentioning clothing? Well, for starters..."Here I come!" Yukiko came running at the bathtub naked as the day she was born and Katana held her arms up in an attempt to stop her; resulting in me being dropped into the water again.

 

You know what happens next? I ended up being crushed due to both of the little girls colliding and falling over onto my side and I was knocked out from the force...It was quite embarrassing actually. You know, I am now afraid of what I will wake up to now...

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter, I will show how in the world Jade and Jonah got into Japan into the first place. Also I'll show you that the building is not filled to the brim with little girls.