- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Holy christ I haven't updated this story in a while, and yes I am returning to it...now if only I knew technology well...

Currently, me and my sister were getting off of the airplane with our companion Johnny, who is the only reason why we are in Japan in the first place. Johnny is a short, skinny person with long white hair that was tied in braids and absolutely pale white skin, a blue and red eye, and his clothing were the most bizarre as it was a long sleeve multi-colored splatter-pattern shirt with orange cargo pants and his black shoes were the only thing normal. Yeah, he looked very different, but he is a pretty cool person...who mentioned that he has an odd ability that he never went into detail about.

The most striking thing about him, aside from his questionable albinism, was the fact that he is like me; meaning that he looked like a female...a very...exotic and eccentric one at that.

 

The reason why we are here in the first place was our fateful encounter with each other in a café, where me and my sister were working at to gain our money for our next trek...

I was bringing some coffee over to Johnny, by then I didn't know his name, who was working on something on his laptop when, while sipping his coffee, he actually did a mini spit-take onto his laptop when he took a gander at me. At first I thought it was the same old "Holy shit this chick is hot/ cute routine" taken to exaggerated limits, but this one...It was completely different

"Holy crap, you look like the real deal" I was confused as to what he was talking about when he beckoned me closer. Once I did he took a hold of me and did a quick close examination of my physique He then observed my sister who was tending to another customer "Amazing that she's a flat-chest; it completes the pairing" He then inched his way closer to me "So, did you get plastic surgery, are you wearing good make-up, or is it natural?" Holy crap this guy knows that I'm a guy too, how the hell?! This is like that Serbian Doctor!...Wait was it Siberia or Serbia? Can't remember.

 

Unnecessary back-story #1:

 

I once encountered an absolutely suspicious doctor with his massive bodyguard and somehow, and immediately on sight he knew I was a guy. With a nice attitude, he managed to warm up to me and he attempted to do a very thorough search on my body, with consent of course, but it didn't start out that way. Of course at first I declined it, but when he offered compensation I couldn't exactly refuse the sum he brought to the table. Then after the examination we went and drank vodka like jolly ole' drinking buddies...Then I accidentally pissed off the bodyguard somehow and we actually kicked each others asses, but I came out on top...somehow.

Afterwards I got thoroughly searched again, this time I was drunk. Thankfully I was compensated for that as well.

Before I almost forget, the name of the two were Dimitri and Gabriel. The former being the doctor and the latter being the guardian.

 

-End of unnecessary back-story #1-

"Um, this is natural if you can believe it" Then next thing I know I saw some stare of admiration in his eyes, then he grabbed my hand and said,

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Johnny, what's yours?"

"My name...My name is Jade and my sister's name is Jonah, nice to meet you" Why am I getting flustered?

"Okay Jade, if you don't mind I would like to ask you something"

"Sure, what is it?" It really better not be anything sexual

"I would like to take you to Japan" Well...I didn't see that coming. Also, who the hell asks someone that, especially one they literally just met. Also Japan...Better not turn stereotypical on me.

"Why?"

"I have a friend over there that would just love you, also that place is the typical place where most of my friends would meet, I would like to take you there, if you don't mind, expenses are on me of course" My mind and heart jumped sky-high, I love Japanese culture, even the weirdest...Okay, um, not all of it, but dang do I enjoy some of the stuff they make. Well free ride there here I come! But again, even so, who does something like this and how much money do you have burning in your pocket?

"Sounds like fun, yeah I'll go with you" He smiled at my response

"Great"

"Hey Johnny, are you old enough to drink?"

"I'm 24 Jade" I stared emptily at the man for a good few moments before responding with

"You're 24? I thought you were a teenager" Johnny responded with his own facial expression when he retorted

"With that logic, you just asked someone that you assumed was a teenager if they could have a drink"

"...Whatever, let's drink afterwards, also Johnny” I put my hands on his shoulders and gave out a smile “if you're lying even one bit about any of this and if you hurt my sister, I will make sure you will die slowly” I leered my eyes into a death stare “before you will finally die” The albino merely chuckled from that threat when he passively said

"You will fit in with my circle of friends quite nicely" He chuckled a little more and I made a blank expression,

"Who the hell are your friends for you to just put that off like nothing?" Then a random balled up napkin struck me behind the head,

“Jade, quit lollygagging and get to work!” The boss barked at me as I hurriedly scrambled to my station

“Sorry sir!”

“We'll meet after work” Johnny said as he saw me embarrass myself when I was a bit flustered on what I was originally doing...

 

-DRINKING SESSION #1-

 

Jade likes drinking...a lot...And it may or may not have to do with Jade and Jonah's Irish heritage.

"Um..." Johnny was witnessing the scene unraveling before him. Every single male, which is basically all of them, were looking at an inebriated Jade pinning Jonah to the bar floor and kissing her passionately. Everyone was enjoying the view under the assumption that it was drunk twin lesbian love-making and Johnny was thinking of only this, "Well...At least that gave me an idea on what to do with that Hentai" In his own words, Johnny is apparently an artist and a writer; leading him to be an impressive manga artist and author "Hey Jonah, does this always happen" Trying to speak out while being kissed, she managed to say this,

"N-no-not a-ah-ways" Johnny had a blank face

"Not always? How are you even okay with this?" That night, Jade went out like a light and everyone went home. While Jonah was carrying Jade, Johnny just thought of something "Hey wait a minute, how old are you guys?"

"20" Now Johnny was dumbstruck

"Underage drinking, how did you guys even-"

"I don't drink, my brother does, he just doesn't care and no one tries to stop him, also it's just by one year, it really doesn't matter that much" Johnny put a hand to his chin

"Yeah, he would definitely fit in with my friends just fine, for a number of reasons"

 

*In Ireland the legal drinking age is 18 while in the United States it's 21. BUT in the United States there are many exceptions to that rule depending on the state.*

-Back to the airport-

 

For some odd reason I was forced to carry most of the luggage. Granted it wasn't much, it's still something that I didn't want to do. We were right outside of the airport and the sun was beating down like a burning inferno of death. It was then I noticed that Johnny had opened an umbrella and covered himself in the shade; also bringing along my sister under the umbrella but not me due to the lack of space. I restrained myself in strangling my companion and I asked him,

"Okay, where are we going?"

When we left the airport, we took several modes of transportation. The first one was by train and, I have to say, the molesters can go screw off. Someone actually groped me on the train, I grabbed his hand and restrained him until we got off and got the police over. After that we ended up taking a taxi and we stopped near a big building that resembled an apartment building but it looked a lot better then what I usually see.

"This the place?" I questioned as I was going toward the entrance. Then I was suddenly tackled down by something and I landed flat on my back onto the pavement "What the-?" I look down and saw the face of a cute little Asian girl with a black ribbon in her long black hair staring right at my face. I was silent for a few moments before responding, "Little girl can you get off of me?" I hoped she knew English. Before I could say anything else, a man who was out of breath came up behind her. The man, physically, was completely average. His height was about average, build average, he had short black hair, brown eyes, and his skin was light-brown. He also wore a rather odd ensemble, as it was a mix of standard clothing like black shoes, rust colored cargo pants, and a gray long-sleeve shirt with, for whatever reason, had hardened and tempered leather plates sewn into the clothing. That also raises the question on how effective it is. The last bit of equipment is that there is a bag next to his waist that is carried by a strap over the shoulder.

"Hello there" He had some sort of accent, but I can't make it out properly, though it sounds like it came from the northern regions, probably Finland or something "Sorry for this little girl" The man grabbed her from behind and the little girl struggled quite a bit. This, unfortunately, looked very wrong.

"Ah, let me go Ryan! I want to play with the trap a bit longer!" She screeched to the man, presumably Ryan, in a peeved tone

"No, don't be rude to the guests" Ryan took notice of Johnny "Darwin and Anna are in the bar, they're waiting, I'll take Katana up to her room" Johnny replied with a nod as Jonah and I followed him through the entrance, which seemed normal enough, if not, slightly aesthetically pleasing, more than usual anyway. Someone approached us, who was another person wearing some out of place outfit, which was similar to what Ryan wore...Except the padding was actual bullet-proof armor and the person wore a fully enclosed helmet.

"I'll take your luggage up to your room" The person seemed so suspicious and out of place, I swear...Also this is an apartment building? More like a hotel with security beefed up to Fort Knox level.

"Sure" Johnny replied for me and we all dropped our own luggage to the person. Afterwards we got onto an elevator Johnny led us to and he simply pressed a button which led to the lower levels of the hotel.

"Johnny" I said with intrigue "What's with the people garbed in armor?"

"Well..." Johnny contemplated on how to reply to my question "Not only for the safety of themselves, but it ended up turning into a fashion statement around this particular place...Also...certain events tend to happen in this place, like the equivalent of World War III happening here" I had another shocked face and was speechless on how crazy these guys were and the fact that the surrounding environment could be that lethal; And in Japan of all places. After a bit the elevator had stopped and we walked out to see the scene of a big open bar right in front of us. Several people were scattered about wearing outfits that would be appropriate in a modern version of a role-playing game.

 

Two people in the far corner caught our attention by waving us over. "Ah, there's Darwin and Anna now" We went over to them and I could clearly make out their character appearance. One of them was a tall, darkened man who seemed to be quite built. He had black hair that had a medium length and serious brown eyes. He wore gray armor which was not too different in appearance from power armor. The other one was a Caucasian woman who was about average height and she seemed to have a bit of muscle on her, but not too much nor really noticing, though it still looked defined, her light-brown hair was tied in a pony tail, her eyes were hazel colored. She wore a mix of green and brown colored clothing with black boots on, which seemed fairly normal in comparison to everyone else and their outfits.

"Took ya long enough" Darwin said in a slightly impatient and cockney tone.

"Johnny, good to see that you made it here" Anna said, whose accent seemed Swedish.

"Well, I think this is going to be a long night" I replied as I spotted the high quality alcohol spread all over the table.

 

-Drinking session #2-

 

The underground bar...A place where people go to drink until their spirits leave their bodies, people gambling their entire life savings over a cute girl, old friends drinking themselves half to death and enemies drinking themselves and waiting to kill each other half to death. Of course let's not forget the honorary bar fight between drunkards, idiots, or both.

"Oy'!" Jade called out Darwin in an inebriated tone after having several bottles of Vodka. When he recklessly stood up he knocked down entire rows of bottles to the ground "Don't ya da'e touch mah sistuh!" Darwin also stood up in response knocking even more bottles down in the process. He pointed his fist at Jade and yelled out in an even more hard-to-understand accent

"You want to fight me mate, I'll fuck you up" Johnny grabbed Jonah and completely went out of harms way while everyone in the bar decided to enjoy the scene. Men and women of all ages took bets on who would win the fight and some even wagered on whether or not a certain security guard would run downstairs and kick both their asses.

"No, you come at me first mate!" Jade yelled out, mocking Darwin as both of them moved to the center of the room.

"Mate, you first!"

"Mate!" Jade pressed his chest against the cold iron of Darwin's chest plate. In return Darwin stared down the much shorter drunk opponent with a furious leer,

"Mate!"

"You wot m8t!"

"Come at me u fookin' fgt!" Both of them threw their fists at each other and actually managed to land a hit at the same time in the face, but neither went flying nor went down. Though Jade was stunned for a bit, he immediately recovered "You hit like a woman!" Jade went up against Darwin and pressed his balled up fist on his armor

"Then get out of your tin can, ya little shit!" Darwin managed to remove his power armor; resulting in an impressive show-off of his trained muscle tempered specifically for fighting. In the next moment it turned into a full swap of punches, kicks, knees, headbutting, and even bitting. While they were exchanging blows, Anna was just sitting there dazed from the alcohol she drank and after being annoyed by the drunken brawl she stood up and flipped the table which hit both of them in the process.

"Quit your yelling you shit-heads! Your speech in internet talk is screwing with my head!" She dove towards both of them and body slammed them successfully. She then proceeded to pick Jade up and performed a multitude of wrestling moves on him.

 

While all three were beating each other half to death Jonah spoke to Johnny amongst the chaos.

"So, does this happen often?" Jonah questioned as Johnny had his laptop out recording the fight

"Indeed it does and it's only just beginning..." Jonah watched on as the congregation in the bar were cheering on the combatants.

In the aftermath, Anna was leaning against a broken table where two men were tending to her while Darwin was down on the ground while Jade had his foot on his chest while he raised both his arms "Fuck yeah! I am ze vinner!" Then he ended up falling backwards and was completely out cold.

The congregation of people around the bar were dumbstruck that Jade managed to win against Anna and Darwin. Even more surprising was the fact that he took most of the hits. In the background the patrons paid each other on their bets while Jonah and Johnny tended to Jade.

 

-End of drunken session #2 -

 

I woke up with yet another agonizing headache. Somehow I managed to remember part of the events that transpired beforehand. I observed my current position and realized that I was laying on top of a counter completely naked. I attempted to move, but I then I noticed that both my arms and legs were spread and bounded to the surface with tape. It was at that moment that a giant shadow overtook me and I flinched when I viewed the smiling face of my warden, the albino little girl, whose name escapes me at the moment. Instead of the naked form I saw earlier, she was now wearing a white dress and had a white flower in her hair.

 

Without a skipping a beat, she began to prod my body gently. I'm not sure why, but my body was very sensitive at this very moment and I felt a very powerful tingling sensation. I started to stifle my laughter until I started to make very demeaning squeaking sounds "So adorable" She giggled as she begun to notice that my penis was rising “Oh my~” She amusingly said as she lightly flicked my free willy; making in stiffen as a result.

So in short, my body suddenly became as sensitive as the most shut-in and spoiled princess; for no reason whatsoever.

The girl suddenly stopped messing with me and in the next moment she forcibly, without any kind of gentle touch, torn me away from the counter surface and lifted me right in front of her playful and shining red-eyes.

“Do you know what I'm going to do to you?”

“Eh...Nothing pleasant I assume” The girl grinned

“Do you want to hear something unbelievable?”

“I'm already shrunk, what else could you possibly-”

"I'm much older than you, in fact, much older than anyone in this building"

"Wait what?" I had a surprised face, but what happened next was probably going to be even more out of the ordinary

"Also, one more thing" I immediately noticed my sudden reduction in size. When I stopped shrinking I was about a centimeter tall in the hands of my captor. Despite the shock, I didn't lose my composure, even with the monolithic face of a little girl towering over me like a ravenous predator. If this wasn't an indication of who caused my shrinking, then I don't know what else it could be "Ah, I just remembered" Due to my reduced stature and the proximity of the voice, it was quite damaging to my eardrums and I had to cup them with my hands. While I did that, I was carried to a nearby table where the girl had dropped me on the surface. I looked back to that I was staring at the girl's abdomen and that her head above felt like an actual god was looking down at me. It did not help that she had her arms on her waist and she was leaning back while looking at me "My name is Yukiko Yomohiro and I am a goddess in the flesh" For a few moments those words reverberated in my skull and echoed through an empty chamber. After what felt like hours had passed, I finally comprehended the words Yukiko uttered,

“Bullshit”