- Text Size +

I looked at Yukiko blankly and somehow she noticed "Don't believe me? Even after witnessing your own reduction?" You know if you were a god you could read my mind and know that I am flabbergasted...Flabbergasted enough that I just used the word flabbergasted that I don't even know what it means, that's how flabbergasted I am. In my own train of thought I had failed to notice the black dress with green frills that appeared on me along with the black knee socks and black dress shoes (female, of course)

 

"There, now you look presentable...and irresistibly cute" I swear I think she just blushed "Do you know how I'm going to play with you?"

 

"I'm going to guess...Rough with no mercy"

 

"Correct, but it's not with me, I'm just going to masturbate while watching you two...Or three depending if I feel like it"

 

"Eh? What-" Before I could even finished a very strong hand had grabbed my shoulder. I looked around to see a female who had quite the impressive slim muscle build and who was, quite literally, twice my height, because I was looking up at her; She had long red hair in a pony tail, red eyes, tannish skin, and holy mother of god some big breasts (Not so large that it breaks the laws of physics and human spine strength), oh, and speaking of which she was naked (Also when I said she was twice my height I was not joking, I'm looking right at her navel, I know I'm short and all, but Christ this isn't just being small) "...Fuck" Was my reaction and I tried to run, but her grip on me was immense, completely unnatural strength to rival the strong men I had faced before. The worst thing about this moment? I can see her eyes are brimming with energy, lust, and fire, and at that moment was when I heard the sound of horns honking, people screaming, and overall everything breaking. I didn't even need to look down below to know that a city had suddenly came up all around us and by size comparison the skyscrapers only came up to our...my knee's.

 

As much as I would've loved to done something to the city (Without the eye of god watching me with a practical titan about to tear me another anus) my 'partner' took the initiative and forced me down onto the ground, crushing several skyscrapers and even more people in the process. Before I could even react she pinned me down to the ground with her hands pressing down on my arms and her face was directly into mine, which she was smiling, a content one at that. "Hello there, my name is Ira"

 

"H-Hi there" Oh Christ this is intimidating

 

"I have only one thing to say...Prepare yourself" After saying that, Ira had planted her lips onto mine and then her own tongue was overpowering mine. Miraculously, it actually felt good, I don't know why. I attempted to get her to stop by whatever means, but I couldn't budge her at all, not even her tongue; this person was so damn strong, and crap her tongue was manhandling mine, this wasn't French kissing it's Russian kissing!

 

During the rough kissing, Ira moved me around a bit and in the process ran over quite a few people and vehicles without a second thought and several skyscrapers were toppled when we solidly collided with them. By the end of it, just by moving around while kissing, a sizeable amount of damage had been done to the area around us with rubble, dust, and blood splatters everywhere...and we were still lip locked.

 

After a little bit of time passed, Ira had released her lips from mine, where there were quite a bit of strings of saliva between our mouths. She had gotten up and forcibly changed my position into me laying on my front with my butt pointing out while bare bottomed and my crotch revealed, by the way I was still wearing the panties, it was just at my ankles. While she was went somewhere else, my eyesight was about on ground level with the tiny people and there were actually some remaining citizens taking pictures, videos, or etc. I was slightly peeved off by for some reason by this so I blew a strong enough gust of air that a grand majority of them went flying, including rubble, debris, and vehicles; apparently it was strong enough that some of them splattered on the buildings or on ground further down the direction. Some of the vehicles that flew were either reduced to crushed metal scraps or just exploded on impact, killing even more people. This simple action amused me quite a bit, even turning me on slightly, so for those who were lucky enough to survive I used a single finger to crush people into paste that entered my line of sight.

 

I felt like a little child crushing little ants with my finger as I followed fleeing citizens with a lazy finger and casually crushed them into mere blood and guts. I slightly chuckled and laughed at how much I was enjoying this. I did this little game for a bit and after several prays to god, screaming and pissing, and begging for mercy done by the people, even crushing a car or two that attempted to flee, I was greeted with a sudden object entering my anus. It felt surprisingly pleasurable and the object was hard yet fragile as I could feel the debris rubbing against the entrance and the object itself being grinded into rubble and bits within my own butthole, or merely just disintegrating at the entrance without any effort. I actually moaned out loud by how ecstatic it felt and shuddered by the thought of having a, presumable, skyscraper being a mere fragile and replaceable sex toy to me, though I also shuddered at the fact I had easily dominated people with the simplest actions. That was when I felt something go over my penis and I felt a very strong and quick feeling shoot through me. The strong hand that grabbed the building-dressed dick was easily making me have a strong erection. Afterwards Ira had grabbed the collar of my dress and positioned me in the way I was on my knees and my penis was aiming at a line of skyscrapers.

 

I didn't even resist or hold back. I had cummed so hard and so much that the buildings weren't just destroyed, but annihilated. Whatever was in the direction of my ejaculation had been turned in a thick and gooey white winter. My cum had penetrated through buildings like they were nothing and at such a high velocity it was practically artillery. If there were people still alive after that display of power, then they would be dead by flooding or intoxicating overbearing smell. This was the first time I have ever felt such intense feeling as I just fell over while drooling and breathing heavily while my penis was still leaking semen. Ira just stood up and looked at the work I did and at me directly and just smiled.

 

"Impressive, I would love to have fun with you again in the near future!" Then she just disappeared into thin air, leaving me in my own repercussion of a power trip...

 

Yukiko stood over the table while her hand was down in her panties and made a comment about the display before her "That was great, little Jade did a fine job, but they could've done more, Ira wasn't nearly as aggressive as I thought she would be, I expected some hardcore forced sex and clothing tearing, oh well" She decided to turn Jade into her original (doll) size, resulting in the city's slow destruction by the expansion of Jade's growing body and when it was over about half the city was gone. Jade was picked up by Yukiko, still recovering from the lust, and thrown over to a near-by bed as Yukiko raised her hand over the miniaturized city and just snuffed it out by just wiping it off. She giggled, "It's good to be powerful" She went to Jade and picked him up "Now, I'm going to send you to another person..."

 

I woke up (seriously, this waking up pattern needs to stop someday today) in the room of an Otaku, to be specific, on top of the bed. Inside the room there were what you would expect to find; the shelves of manga, anime dvds, figurines, posters, etc. The room also had roughdrafts for manga strewn about the place with tools, boards, pencils, etc. for writing them; This also included a set-up in the corner of the room where there were about three computer screens with one a manga page was showing, another a presumable story for the manga to follow, and the last...a drawn picture of me and my sister *anime styled* having a happy ending. How the hell did he do that so quickly.

 

"Well, I know who this room belongs to, and is it a good thing I'm still wearing the Lolita outfit from Yukiko?" I questioned myself as I heard the door open. I looked in the direction of it to expect Johnny to come in and assist me, but then I saw a slim figured, somewhat tall, pale person who had long and messy green hair and green eyes, with bags under his eyes, while wearing the most loose clothing ever, come in sleepily "Who the fuck is this guy?!"

 

-Side story-

 

Ira, who was clothed in a loose grey shirt, blue cargo pants, red sneakers and a red cap, was standing in the room where Yukiko was in and towered over her like a lion to a rabbit, thankfully without the same predator desire at with the scene with Jade.

 

"Ira!" Yukiko yelled out in a peeved and disappointed manner "Why didn't you go any farther with Jade?" Ira made the cockiest smirk ever conceived by the cockiest of bastards

 

"Just to piss you off" Yukiko puffed up her cheeks and immediately shrunk down Ira to the size of a doll and carried her to the bed. She forcibly took off Ira's clothing and took out her tongue "Oh?" The first time Yukiko licked Ira, she completely drenched her in saliva, however, in the second lick Ira just grabbed Yukiko's tongue and wrestled with it

 

"Ah!" Yukiko screamed and jumped up from the bed and ran around the place while trying to get Ira off "Ret go!" Ira had a solid grip on the tongue, straddling it, and punching it with the might of a titan, and was laughing while doing so.

 

"Is this the power of a god? I'm disappointed!" She said with such audaciousness and then she was transported somewhere else.

 

"Eh?" She had ended up on the ground where she looked up at Yukiko, who was touching her tongue and was the size of a mountain. Ira could barely see over her socked feet as she saw the absolutely enormous foot raise up into the air and pause in the great huge sky "Ha ha...This is overkill" Ira just smiled as the city destroying foot slammed into her very being, although not dead, the amount of air displacement and shock damage did the absolute trick. She was teleported again but this time onto the bed fullsized, where she got her clothes back, and Yukiko was standing on top of the big woman. She had her arms crossed and had a stern look, well, about as stern as you can be with a little girl.

 

"Don't defy your god next time" After saying that seriously she laid down on Ira and fondled her breasts, that were pretty much better than her head, and Ira was blushing slightly, enjoying it, but not embarrassed. While Yukiko was playing with Ira's breasts, Ira wrapped her arms around Yukiko, causing her to yelp and yell out "Let me go, I command you!" Ira turned to the side and pinned Yukiko into the bed...And Yukiko was in one of the most erotic positions you could be in which sends out mixed signals,

 

"Okay little girl..." Ira had a carnivorous stare to her and she licked her lips "If you are a god, then I'll return you to heaven" Then at that point someone had opened the door. Ira and Yukiko turned their heads to see Blank at the door (Remember, this is the guy who looks like a demon/ monster hunter in all black), with his same blank face and stare, looking at the both of them. After an awkward silence..."Blank...This is exactly what it looks like" An even more awkward silence filled the atmosphere,

 

"...Okay" He stepped out the door and was beginning to close it and then flashed a thumbs-up "Have a nice time" And then slammed the door shut. Without a second thought Ira was about to do her deed when someone opened the door...and it was Blank and another man who had a similarly poker-face expression.

 

This young man was short who was pale, had black short messy hair with a elongated blue hair streak coming from the front, emphasized blue eyes, and was...he looked like someone from Tron...including his glasses. "Yukiko...If you don't mind" The other man pulled out a video camera, a very high-tech and high-grade looking one, and he even touched his glasses and it started doing something "Tech would like to take a video of your intercourse with Ira" Yukiko had the most embarrassed expression and was red all over. She put both her hands on her face in response and Tech said,

"Moe...Johnny would love this" Tech said in a monotone way...The same way as Blank. At that moment in time every single person shrunk to the size of an ant and saw the mountainous size of Yukiko's socked feet in front of them "Memorizing the feeling of fear, emotion, and all the senses...Perfect for giantess material for Johnny" Tech commented again as the foot lifted far above their heads "Perspective data memorized"


"We all don't give a shit don't we?" Ira questioned as she looked at the emotionless twins and the foot slammed down onto the three of them. When the foot was lifted, Ira was down, Tech was partially conscious,

 

"Pain...memorized...and-"He was out and Blank just stood there and said,


"This excessive use of your power Yukiko-" He grew back to his own size and had his finger planted on the forehead of Yukiko "Is quite absurd" She just smiled and held both her hands behind her

 

"Come on, you know that I wouldn't kill anyone outright" There was another silence between the two of them,

 

"That's bullshit and you know it" He said straightforwardly

 

"Ah, you know me well" Blank picked up both Ira and Tech in his arms and walked out the door, but before doing that, he turned his head

 

"Where's our two new guests?"

 

"Hm...I think they are having a fun time..."