- Text Size +

The person, without even looking, sauntered toward the bed and just jumped on top of it with me, being unable to move fast enough, became pinned under him...Near his crotch area. Not even 10 seconds had passed and he was fast asleep and I was wedged against a hard place...No seriously, the person was already getting an erection and because of the loose clothing it was even more defined.

 

"Crap why does this keep happening?" The more I tried to move away from his crotch area the more it seemed to get harder and then the worst came to be, his hand went down toward the area I was in. I was pressed against his, surprisingly, sizeable erection and then was rubbed up and down with the motion of him wanking off. While doing that motion, he turned over onto his back which I tried to move yet again but was still stuck because of his hand. Also, remember when I said it was the loosest clothing ever? Well now his penis is poking out of his pants, and I was on it! At that point I just gave up and decided to pleasure the guy to see if that will wake him up (My logic). I rubbed pretty much everything in and on my body to get the guy to blow his load; I rubbed my head and face against his head, saddled his stone dick and rubbed my own manhood against it, pretty much everything except licking the thing.

 

At that moment he did indeed blow his *mother*load which holy crap there was a lot of semen going everywhere all over the bed; That includes the man's body as well as my own, which some of the crap got into my mouth and I had to spit out the bitter fluid. The man lessened his grip and I was able to escape his clutches. I didn't even need to smell myself to know that I reeked with semen.

 

When I was about to get down onto the ground I heard another person come into the room "Oh son of a-" The person who came in was someone I haven't seen before and for some reason she was carrying a doll...That looked eerily like me. It was a short female who had snow white skin, white short hair, a light-green right eye while the other was hidden by a medical eye-patch, and she wore a one piece white dress, white Mary Jane's, and knee white socks...also she was flat-chested. The person looked eerily like a doll, not only because of her physical appearance, but also because of her facial expression being completely void of any emotion, including the glass-like eye, and she lacks any form of presence.

 

The mysterious female didn't even notice me as she went to the computer setup and observed the computer screen with me and my sister on it while looking back at her doll, "Perfect" She said in a monotone and emotionless manner. She looked at the bed and saw me instantly and just walked toward my position without any sign of interest or urgency. She completely ignored the masturbation scene and just crouched down to be eye-level with me "Hello" She greeted

 

"Hi there" I responded while weakly waving

 

"So you can talk, little doll" She said without any type of humor or malice, I think she really thinks I'm a living doll

 

"Sorry, but I'm an actual living human being in a reduced state of size because of a god-loli named Yukiko" Well that could've been said differently

 

"...Okay" She took a little bit to respond before just agreeing to it. Then she held out her free-hand and said "Want to come with me?" Considering I had no idea where the hell I am and that this girl doesn't seem to be any type of aggressor, I complied and went on her hand. She carried me in the same arm as the doll...Which was creepier than just staring at it.

 

After walking around for a bit we ended up in her room which was full of stuffed animals and materials such as fabric, yarn, cotton, etc. I could guess her profession, but just because..."What do you do for a living?"

 

"I make clothing, stuffed animals, and dolls" Well that proved my point. She immediately went to her bedroom, which was full of dolls again. She placed the doll version of me on a shelf and afterwards she just went to bed with me being held snuggly in her arms to her chest,

 

"What are you doing?" I questioned

 

"I wanted to show you what my dreams were" She just said that and then held me even tighter. When she did that I wondered what in the six hells she was talking about and considering the god-loli incident nothing can surprise me now.

 

While she held me, it reminded me of the times I slept with my sister, I really wanted to be with her again and I wonder what she's doing without me. Now that I think about it, how many times have we been separated from each other? Before I slowly drifted to sleep I looked up at her and I saw her looking down at me smiling (?) and I could be wrong but I think her eye was red instead of green, but I could just be sleepy. I nodded off to sleep and I thought and reminisced about me and my sister...

 

"Remember..." A female voice said to me and I snapped out of my trance to see that I was looking up at the face of a young pale woman whose dark purple hair was tied in a pony-tail. This person was the one who was training me in combat and if I remember correctly, I think she was a Russian officer of the military...Or something. "If you want to protect your cute and adorable little sister" Her serious face altered a little bit while saying that "Then you, with all your heart (Which I know you have) and mind (I really know you have) and body (Don't start doing it until you're legal) need to be strong as it can possibly be. Have confidence and pride in your abilities and know what you can and can't do before you end up screwing up more than need be. After all, do you want to see your cute little sister cry?"

 

"Of course not!" I yelled proudly "With every bit of my being, I devout myself to her as the first and last stand to protect her!" I was patted on the head and my instructor smiled brilliantly

 

"That's the spirit" A man came up, who was huge and donning on black full knight armor, and said,

 

"Sasha, can we begin" Sasha stood up and looked at him and hit herself on the head,

 

"Ah! I forgot" Sasha went over to the big man and patted him on the shoulder, which even then the man was huge compared to Sasha.

 

"Little Jade, beat this man by bringing him to his knees" I just looked at her blankly

 

"What"


"Don't worry, Alexey here is quite kind and gentle and he won't lift a finger against you. Just get through his defenses and make him go down" I look at the tank of a knight, breathed deeply, and ran toward the man...

 

While I was having a dream of one of my teachers, something was poking me in my face. When I opened my eyes to see what was going on the doll version of me was up and alive and somehow didn't look as creepy the first time, If anything it actually looked like a real human. The 'thing' picked me up by my hand and it was escorting me somewhere. At that moment I noticed I wasn't in the woman's...Wait she didn't tell me her name, crap (Wait a second would it be girl or woman?...Crap again)...Well I wasn't in her bedroom anymore and I'm going through some grassy, gnarled tunnel and there is some blinding white light at the end of it. When we passed on through I saw a scene of a peaceful looking town from the top of a cliff. Even though it looked normal, the oddity started when both of already made it at the edge of town...and the town was small. This time I was as tall as the buildings, which the buildings were two story homes, and the townspeople were wooden little dolls. "This is weird" The townspeople just waved at us and not in fear of anything, I tried to wave back but the doll-me ran and I had to run as well to not fall over.

 

The trek through the little town was short lasted and uneventful. When we went out of the town I saw a line of trees in the distance, and if you compared the doll sized me to a full sized one, then the trees' were absolutely huge. I was escorted through the dense forest to come into a clearing where I saw the mysterious girl sitting against a tree holding a stuffed bunny...and of course she was regular sized. The things I noticed were that I could see the back of a mansion over where there was an opening in the trees and that I saw a mini-version of the girl at her feet, the only different was that her medical eyepatch was on her right side and her left eye was a deep crimson red.

 

The mini-version of the girl, who was the same height as me, noticed us and waved us over. "Hello there" The person didn't sound monotone at all and had more personality "I need some assistance"

 

"Before I do assist you, tell me something" I reply "What is this place?" The mini-version clapped her hands together then bowed down slightly,

 

"Whoops, sorry about this sudden event" The person held her head up "First off introductions, my name is Adam, this counterpart right here is named Eve, I know who you are Jade"

 

"Wait...I'm curious, are you-"


"Yes I'm a male" Of course "However, only in personality" And to add more fire it's split personality "Again, sorry to drag you into dreamland"


"Don't worry, I already seen the powers of a god at work"

 

"Err, not to burst your bubble, but Yukiko isn't a god" Wait what-

 

"Well figures, what is she then?"

 

"She is a chuunibyou who has god-like abilities and powers"

"Oh, okay" I just quit...a person who has an insane imagination that bleeds into the real world...while having those same powers...Hope she doesn't imagine the end of the world...

 

"Now let's get onto the problem at hand; Eve here" Adam rested his hand on Eve's leg "Is currently lacking the stimulation of human interaction"

 

"So do I have to play with her?"

 

"Yes"


"Okay simple enough...But I have another question"


"What?"

 

"She is an emotionless person, does she really care or..."


"I care about her, okay? Though she does interact with people, it is not on a daily basis and in my opinion she stay's indoors too many times"

 

"Now one more thing" I pointed at my doppelganger "Who is this?"

 

"Probably the representation of your yearning for your sister" I looked back at the doll-me and it looked directly at my eyes and just smiled brightly, but I didn't react like I probably should have "What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing, now, how would I play with Eve?"

 

---- To Jonah's point of view ---

 

I was stark in embarrassment as I just held my pillow to my face to hide my shame "What did I almost just do?" Sometimes, on occasion, I would dream that my brother was tiny, which the sizes varied from just being half my height to being a small as an ant, and I would do simple things like play around with him to hardcore foreplay on vary degrees and actions. I don't know why, maybe it's because I actually started to have certain feelings for him, maybe because he plays around with me often and I wanted to do the same to him, or maybe because of all the times he demonstrated how much stronger he is to me by protecting me constantly. I know he loves me, but...

 

I took the pillow of my face and I sat up on my bed "I should go find him and apologize" Even though he probably would've enjoyed it. I replaced my current clothing with a pair of cargo pants and a blue t-shirt (The reasoning for the apparel is, as some may remember, we traveled a lot so something like a skirt or something pretty was a rarity to bring, however there have been a few exceptions) and I just went outside to a random direction and just asked around...or actually tried to ask around because I couldn't find anyone at all.

 

-Side Story-

 

Johnny walked into his work space and saw the collapsed Samakoro (The man with green hair) on his bed covered in semen with his crotch out in the open and with mouth agap in his own fantasy. Johnny just set down whatever he had on hand on his desk and looked at him blankly before lifting his leg high into the air and slamming his heel down onto Samakoro's stomach...which he did not wake up, in fact he just scratched his stomach and just continued sleeping.

 

Johnny was aggravated from this action so the next thing he tried was going on top of Samakoro and just shaking him with all his might. The problem is that when he was trying to shake him awake, Samakoro wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck and suddenly kissed him, a relatively passionate one, and just let go to continue his dream.

 

Johnny was stone-passive for a little bit of time before he got off of the bed and left the room. He was standing in the hallway before he slumped against the wall and sat down while covering his mouth with both hands and blushing.

 

"So unnecessary...He did something for once" He put his knees against himself and just curled up in a ball "I...don't know how to handle this..."