- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Long chapter and tons of crap happening, how wonderful.

 

"Hey Eve" Johnny called Eve out while she was in the hallway "Can you do me a favor?"

 

"What?" She questioned with her traditional expression

 

"I'm currently having writers block and I want you to be a model for some drawings I have to do, and more, mind if I...Experiment with you?" Eve looked at Johnny blankly

 

"...Okay"

 

"Great, thank you. Now follow me" Johnny beckoned Eve to follow him to a certain room. This room belonged to none other than Tech, which the main giveaway was due to the amount of electronics and generators and how cold it was in the room...Seriously, you could actually see your breathe. Also when I say electronics everywhere, it is quite literal, and it's a good thing many of them were water proof.

 

Within a certain room in Tech's domain, there lay an area which was reminiscent of a virtual reality room which was pure white with square tiles lining it. Eve was in the middle of the room while Johnny was standing across from her. From the outside was Tech on standby while he was on a rigging where he was watching and observing many screens at a time with a couple keyboards and mouses to accompany it and several microphones and speakers. "Experimental chamber is operational, begin testing ground"

 

"Okay Eve" Johnny began "Let's start off with...Romance Cliché!" He snapped his fingers and the room had transformed into a scene of a sidewalk in a relatively quiet place at a beautiful sunlight with the wind blowing peacefully and all the sweet and oriental details...So a scene one would see in an Anime/ manga, which speaking of, both Johnny and Eve are wearing school girl outfits (Remember, Johnny actually looks like a girl if someone forgot) "Now" Johnny pulled buttered bread out of nowhere and put it into Eve's mouth. He pointed in the direction where there was a corner at where the sidewalk ends "I want you to, while biting down on the bread, run toward that corner and turn, got it?" Eve gave a thumbs-up while she ran at the corner. However, when she turned the corner she got hit by a car and went flying across the street and Johnny made a shocked face with mouth agape. He pointed up at the sky, "Holy shit, Tech what the hell!" The car that hit Eve seemed to have received more damage than Eve herself since the entire front of the car was wrecked while Eve, not including the uniform, seems alright.

 

"You said to do the unorthodox, so I did the unorthodox" Tech said monotone-like, no sarcasm or anything, just blank. The person who drove the car got out of it and went towards Eve with a worried face

 

"Shit, are you okay there?!" The person was a young-looking male who looked particularly innocent and cute with his *Insert caricature here* Eve just sat up and looked at the man blankly.

 

"Yes" The male sighed, put his hand behind his head and his other hand on his waist while giving a bright smile,

 

"That's a relief, I thought you were seriously injured, but um...Your uniform" Due to Eve's uncaring and blank personality, she didn't care for the fact that some of her bare skin is showing, especially around the chest area, though considering her bust size...

 

"I was told that every action has an opposite or equal reaction, as such" Eve telegraphed a punch she was going to throw and the male looked in shock. Then he was punched so hard he actually went flying in the air and some of his clothes got blown off "I will hit you with the force of a car accident and compensation for my uniform" The male thankfully landed in a tree and the simulation ended right there as the room turned back to normal. Johnny just had a blank stare as Eve walked right in front of him "Good?" She did a thumbs-up with it while Johnny still looked at her blankly as he opened his mouth,

 

"Who did you learn that from?"

 

"Tech and Samakoro"

 

"Do not do something like that ever again" (Though I'm thankful that gave me an idea for a comedy material)

 

"Johnny, when you said 'model for drawing' and 'experiments' I thought you were going to draw and take pictures of me in different outfits and even in the nude" Johnny looked at her blankly again

 

"Um, just curiousity, with your 'equivalent exchange' logic, what would you have done?"

 

"If you would've done that, I would've forcibly made you wear clothing I made like magical girl outfits, Lolita, and the more revealing ones...and if you took pictures of me naked I would've removed your clothes by force while Tech is recording the scene" She said honestly and with a straight expression. Johnny looked at her blankly again and pointed up at the ceiling,

 

"Tech, quit teaching her things!"

 

"Knowledge is power"

 

"Argh..." Johnny pinched the bridge of his nose "Hold on" He gestured Eve to stay where she was and Johnny just went out through the door of the room. After a little bit of time, Johnny was on the speaker that connects to the room and said "Eve, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to skip to a certain portion of recording data and information for my work, and now..." The room changed again and the environment turned into an urban type of area with the tall skyscrapers looming over the place, people in the droves walking to and fro and of course the honking of the horns with people cursing at each other. What the most eye-popping detail was among this urban sprawl was Eve, who was standing in the middle of all of it...Literally...She was standing in a wide and open area where many people and vehicles were at.

 

Eve had a height that dwarfed the skyscrapers, as most only came up to her groin (Which by the way some of the skyscrapers were quite sizeable) and feet large enough to envelop many people and vehicles in a cloak of death...Also she was still wearing her Japanese school uniform; difference was that it was repaired. To put it into perspective, the cars were like ants, the people were dots, and Eve's single foot easily, if not surpasses, the wide streets.

"???" Eve was absolutely confused at the scene at her feet where every single person was screaming and panicking about the giant monster girl coming out of nowhere. She took one careless step, though she is usually uncaring of anything in general, into a crowd of vehicles and fleeing people which immediately flattened them paper thin with the oil and blood, flesh and metal, becoming one of the same while the street cracked from the weight. Eve was mesmerized and intrigued by the fragility and frailty of the small populace around her and so she crouched down and got on all fours while 'experimenting' with everyone.

 

On many occasion, she would innocently poke a random person or a random vehicle and they would immediately buckle and break under the immense power Eve possessed. Bones and gore became so compressed it became indistinguishable from the blood itself and the cars would become flat tin, however, there were instances where they would explode, leaving Eve unharmed, but having devastating domino effects around people and vehicles alike. At one point, due to the vehicle being larger than the rest, the explosion caused chain reaction to practically cause the street Eve was in to explode, destroying everything around and to the first floor of the buildings to high degrees...and to Eve it merely scratched the surface of her black loafers.

 

While crawling around the city, running over and flattening all types of vehicles and objects, there were moments where due to her large frame she could not squeeze through certain areas. During the first time this event occurred, Eve checked the structural integrity of the skyscrapers to see how they would hold up to her new found strength. Unsurprisingly the buildings simply toppled over off of their foundations and violently smashed into any other building adjacent to it along with the deaths of many people that were unfortunate enough to be within the strike radius. Smaller buildings were simply crushed by Eve's hands or legs or were simply knocked aside. In other words, she just destroyed buildings left and right both accidentally and purposely.

 

After observation and experimentation of the amount of power she held above everyone else, Eve had stood up and whoever was still around Eve saw the image of a goddess rise above them, and the potential chance of them actually pissing themselves, maybe even erections because her white panties were all revealed to everyone. Eve had gone to a certain skyscraper simply grabbed hold of it with one hand and easily torn it off its foundations. With the skyscraper about half the height of Eve, she had thrown it into a random direction and observed its flight pattern to see how far it goes...and it went quite far. Impressed by what she had just did, Eve just decided to play around the city and its inhabitants for the duration of her stay...She had completely changed her modus operandi in quite the direction.

 

-Where the skyscraper landed-

 

Raul Ericks was sitting in a café with Gunny Mercer and both were drinking coffee,

 

"Hey Gunny, mind telling me how the hell we got here?" Gunny shrugged his shoulders as he took a deep sip of his coffee,

 

"This is pretty good"

 

"Agreed" Raul said as he took a deep sip of his coffee while he looked out the window to see an oncoming skyscraper coming directly at their position "Oh son of a-!" He immediately jumped out of his seat, grabbed Gunny and actually slung him over his shoulder while the skyscraper had impacted his position. "Why does this always-!" Raul was yelling as he was avoiding what he could in the sudden hellish event. Screaming filled the air, the continuous sounds of stone and metal churning and groaning filled in sky, and dust was reducing the visibility to zero.

 

Raul managed to survive the initial blow while carrying Gunny, but the worst had yet to happen. Due to the angle of the skyscraper and due to the area it had struck, it became the catalyst for a devastating chain reaction. After hearing the sound of heavy concrete and glass shattering, Raul looked up to see several large skyscrapers and buildings within the impact vicinity of the projectile skyscraper were collapsing into themselves and falling down onto the panicking crowds down below "Damn it!" With the most amount of force he could push out from his very being, he ran. Raul ignored whatever suffering pedestrian or running person there was and pushed aside both, climbed over cars, people, anything to get out alive. While taking notice of the bullet hell of debris, Raul took the best course of action to take while witnessing multiple people being splattered into the ground by falling from the buildings above, people being crushed by large slabs of concrete, and overall peoples' despair had risen to unprecedented levels.

 

The sky scrapers had finally fell and caused havoc unseen by most people in the city. People were crying and begging to either save them or kill them. People ran around still in confusion and hysteria, knocking down people who were clearly injured or in complete shock. Raul looked all around him and noted his partner being fine. He set him onto the ground and Gunny got straight up, "You didn't have to do that, I could move just fine on my own"


"Shut it" He poked Gunny on the chest, which was mainly due to their size difference "You couldn't have moved through the bullet hell even if you had a walkthrough, guide, and cheatcodes!" Gunny sighed and breathed deeply...Then coughed after forgetting the dust around them,

 

"Ah, you're right, sorry for sounding like that" Raul patted Gunny on the back


"Ah, no worries" After that quick light of hope disappeared, both went into their serious modes "Gunny, radio, check what the hell is going on"

 

-Eve perspective-

 

Akin to the usual 'giantess in a city' rampage scenario were crushed/ burning cars littering the streets, destroyed buildings here and there, and of course the dead bodies..."bodies" of people scattered around the place, if you count pure red splotches with no significant features to indicate what they once were. For such the event one must not forget the military that arrives to try and take care of the situation...TRY.

 

Somewhere on an overpass in the city was an entire squadron of tanks and soldiers holding position due to relayed information that the giant monster girl was heading their way...Also they actually just so happened to be in that general area when they got the orders.

 

The set up of the artillery barricade were pretty much putting tanks wherever humanely possible and as much anti-tank, armor, and high-caliber weaponry somewhere in the surrounding buildings. At the helm of the squad was a female commander who was standing right on top of her personal vehicle while carrying a minigun with the ammo pack at her side The commander wore a full light-combat suit so her appearance was obscured and the only noticeable feature was her rough-looking brown skin. Her subordinate, someone was quite small and meek and had their appearance hidden, was next to her trying to get her to stand down when the shockwaves of Eve's footsteps were approaching and the echoes of buildings and skyscrapers being torn down were traveling with the wind.

 

"Everyone, when you see the Japan-school girl-version of a kaiju, fire without questions!" She yelled while being louder than the actual footsteps,

 

"Eh, Mia" Her subordinate tried to say when Eve entered their field of vision...and at that moment most of the soldiers crapped their pants. The subordinate looked at the near-impossible figure in front of her, pointed at her with mouth agap, "Holy-!" When Eve entered their view point, she was just walking through skyscrapers and kicking over smaller buildings without even trying. When she spotted the group of soldiers at the overpass she had begun to walk toward them, demolishing more buildings just by walking through them. Everyone had worried of their chances of winning, but the commander didn't give a damn, indicated by her slight laughing.

 

-Eve's thoughts before the encounter-

 

"Everything about this small city is so fragile. The people are easily squished, the vehicles are tin, and the buildings are pathetically soft. I didn't expect any of those things to happen. I wonder what the military power would feel like, I wonder if they are actually strong" She then held her chest "I...Have a strange feeling here, it feels good for some reason..."

 

-Thought end-

 

"Ha, ha, ha!" The commander laughed as she had begun firing her minigun first "What a big target, even you bastards with stormtrooper aim can hit her!" Acknowledging the insanity of their commander, yet also her pure fearless nature (And ecstasy she gets from fighting) everyone fired. The tanks fired their heavy and explosive rounds, soldiers shot out whatever they had on their belt and magazine, and overall it was just a bullet hell toward the giant school girl...however...

Eve just walked towards them casually, completely ignoring the amount of destructive force the army was putting into her, she just nonchalantly walked toward the overpass and had stepped on a few soldiers and tanks that were situated further out front, completely turning them paper-thin.

 

The tanks and soldiers at the overpass stopped firing the second Eve was right in front of them while the soldiers who had a good angle still continued to fire. The difference between sized became incredibly known as the overpass didn't even remotely go over her shoes and the tanks didn't even come to half the height of her loafers. She loomed over them with an unamused face that sheltered the true meaning of doom the soldiers will experience. This feeling of intimidation and the dramatic power difference became more emphasized when Eve put both her hands on the sides of her stomach and raised her foot high into the air, which if you couldn't see her panties before, you can now, and they were white...Well at least some soldiers will get a last final blessing before dying.

 

All the soldiers down below had all screamed out and tried to run away, with some staring straight at Eve's panties and accepting their fate, while Mia, the commander, stood there with a proud and wide grin on her face "So powerful, how wonderful~!" She yelled in slight pleasure as she grabbed her subordinate and with an inhuman amount of agility and legwork she immediately ran off the overpass in the opposite direction of Eve and landed while her knees were bent. She ran while Eve put her foot down with incredible force.

 

The mere nano-second the foot made impact with the ground, the path of the foot completely sliced through the overpass like nothing, destroying the tanks and soldiers in the vicinity in an instant. The mere velocity of the foot caused a force large enough to send a shockwave throughout the ground to simulate a mini-earthquake. A large air displacement blew away anything that can be moved and whatever structure was in the vicinity of the area of effect was practically destroyed or primed for destruction. The ground itself actually split into different pieces, creating sizeable fissures. The overpass partially toppled over and soldiers fell off and were either killed by falling and exploding tanks or by the falling buildings from above. Soldiers down below suffered similar fates or fell into the fisures while those in the buildings had a hellish time trying to maintain balance within a falling infrastructure or had trouble praying to god while falling to their doom. Either way, everyone was absolutely slaughtered and crushed and the area around Eve turned into a mini disaster zone.

 

The commander, miraculously, didn't give a flying crap about any kind of mini-earthquake or shockwave reverberating through the ground as she demonstrated her ability to move quite well as she just avoided all she could humanly do and managed to survive...While carrying her subordinate. Mia looked back at the destruction and carnage created by a single stomp and looked at Eve with such admiration in her eyes while no fear remains in it. She even drooled a tiny bit and she didn't even clean it off,

 

"Such overwhelming strength with the most disregard toward human life" It doesn't take an experienced observer to see that Mia was becoming infatuated with Eve with how Mia was slightly twitching and shaking, breathing irregularly, and fidgeting "If only she wasn't a giant then I would've...Ah screw it I would've done it regardless of size...and with a battleship too...She looks cute as well with that emotionless face of hers, I want to..." The subordinate took notice of Mia's words and said,

 

"Hey! What did our superiors and my parents say about that behavior!" Mia put her subordinate down onto her own feet and patted her on the head,

 

"Lana, you've known me for quite a while, you know the answer already" Mia gave a thumbs up while did a very quick kiss on her mouth before she immediately ran off while carrying a magnum in her hand "See you later!" She just abandoned her post and left Lana standing their blushing while holding her head down,

 

"Idiot"

 

-Back in Tech and Johnny's POV-

 

"Um...Tech" Johnny was saying as he observed the scene that just happened from the viewing rigging of computer screens "This is virtual reality right? I know you like creating characters that are realistic, but..." He also refers to Gunny and Raul earlier

 

"They aren't AI" Tech responded indifferently while he was messing with his computer(s)

 

"What-"


"I borrowed one of our friend's abilities and converted other people's minds into data to transport into this virtual reality...As a test and experiment, mostly"

 

"How are the people in real life affected?"


"It will either be thought of as a dream, or I explain to them the situation I just point them to if they become suspicious, otherwise there is no repercussions as of yet"

 

"So..."


"I will inform certain people of what happened for my own reasoning and even if they aren't related to us in any way"

 

"...Okay" While he was sitting on his chair, Johnny grabbed a couple of tissue papers from a nearby tissue box and began wanking off the scene of destruction he was witnessing. Tech, without even looking,

 

"Shameless"

 

"This is just the results of the experimentation and effectiveness of this little creation and invention of yours" Tech turned around and looked at Johnny

 

"Hm...Continue on with your shamelessness and your natural human biology and anatomy" Tech turned around and screwed around with more functions of the virtual reality room "I wonder if this will work..."

 

-Back to Eve-

 

Eve was continuing on with her city-wide rampage. While she was in a relatively wide area, she suddenly dropped to her knees, destroying some small buildings in the process, and began hugging her stomach due to an immense amount of ecstatic heat coursing through her entire being.

 

She dug her head into the ground and she began to feel an unbearable sensation within her lower regions. She, on instinct, directed her right hand down to her vagina while her other hand was planted firmly onto the ground and was now digging straight into it. The moment her hand started rubbing her vagina, for the first time as anyone can remember, see, or even think, Eve had an expression on her face; One of redness, embarrassment, and excitement. In short, the world is going to end, and on another note,

 

-

 

"I'm surprised" Tech commented "Eve actually has a libido..."

 

"Eve looks cute here" Johnny commented as he began jotting down a quick roughdraft of what was going on; Demonstrating that his writing speed was extraordinary quick and accurate.

 

"I could give you the video later" Tech told Johnny. When he heard that, Johnny just threw his roughdraft board into the air and started watching the video feed in enjoyment.

 

-

 

While Eve was masturbating, while still laying on the ground, she had changed positions and was now sitting upward. She had removed her loafers and socks, which she threw into a random direction.

 

The shoes and socks counted as a deadly projectile as it clashed into several buildings, completely crushing them, and when they hit the ground they bounced around for a little bit, killing some unsuspecting vehicles and people, and eventually landing on top of a small building, completely caving it in.

 

She then removed her cum-slathered panties and threw it at the ground where it enveloped a few vehicles, crushing them partially, and suffocated those nearby or under it with it's unbearable musk. She grabbed a nearby skyscraper, tore it off it it's foundation, and started feeding her vagina. From another perspective were three people who were standing nearby and watching the scene. Two of them were male, the other was female. One man carried a large high-tech rifle while the other carried an RPG, the female had a large magnum and a thrusting sword.

"Damn, is that Eve?" Raul questioned as he saw the *new* face of pleasure from Eve "Wait, she has expressions?!" Gunny shrugged his shoulders

 

"I blame powerful aphrodisiacs and cloning" Mia patted the head of Raul, which for once people noticed that he was relatively short,

 

"So, her name is Eve then? Let me get to know her when this is over" Mia stood back as Raul prepped his railgun and Gunny took aim.

 

"Fire!" Raul commanded as Gunny aimed at Eve's face and Raul aimed a little lower (This was by accident) At that moment, it just so happened Eve had opened her vagina up to insert a skyscraper into it, which was way too big, and the railgun projcetile Raul fired entered her vagina and Gunny's RPG round hit the skyscraper Eve was holding, which did quite a bit damage.

 

At that moment, Eve dropped the skyscraper and directed both of her hands into her vagina and her facial expression turned into that of intense pleasure. In that instance, one could see the massive flow of pre-cum coming out of her vagina and bits of white gushing out. At that moment, Mia yelled out and pointed,

 

"Orgasm!" Mia and Raul were quick enough to move, but unfortunately (Or fortunately depending on your view) Gunny was too slow and witnessed the full power of a long range and powerful orgasm by Eve, which even her blasts had massive firepower. Eve screamed out in an overwhelming and overpowering force of pleasure as her tempest of cum blasted forward like the great flood.

 

All sorts of vehicles were immediately pounded into pieces. If people were around then they were reduced to being part of the white juices, and Gunny was immediately destroyed by the initial force of the cum, which was impressive considering how far away they were from Eve. The surrounding buildings had their sides completely destroyed by the storm of cum or merely partially flooded. Some others were simply torn apart like a powerful hurricane off the scales had entered their air space. White cum covered anywhere and everywhere in the direction of where Eve had decided to fire. The pungent yet sensational smell of her pleasure juices had covered the immediate area and beyond in a distinguishable and unforgettable scent that won't be coming out soon and the area became partially floded.

 

Mia and Raul were one of the few who avoided the initial strike of the hammer of dawn by climbing as quickly as possible to higher ground. Thankfully, because of the powerful tempest emitted by Eve, it caused her to shut down from the pleasure and as such she just fell asleep right then and there while her vagina was still leaking juices. Mia and Raul had climbed back down to the very sticky and dreadfully musky ground and went toward the downed Eve, who was in a laid out posture with her legs spread out, knees into the air, and drooling while donning on her expressionless face.

 

When they reached her, Raul was wondering what the hell just happened while Mia just climbed on top of Eve and began to walk to her face. When she got there, she took notice of Eve's doll-like, yet very cute face. She felt the soft yet strong skin of her and even kissed Eve on the lips. Whether by the pheromones from the cum or just Mia's own- Oh screw it you know it's Mia's libido – She walked towards Eve's vagina where she found her clitoris, which was absolutely larger than Mia, it was comparable to a big hill, and begun poking the thing with her sword and magnum. While she did that Raul also climbed up to Eve where he just went up to the knee and did a yell of victory.

 

After all of the following events that occurred, Johnny commented, "I think that's enough for today, thanks for your assistance Tech" Before Johnny could interrupt the experiment, Tech stopped him

 

"Hold on, I need to check something first..."

 

"What are you-"


"I'm still not satisfied..."

 

People thought it was over, Raul was crying for his lost brethren (He didn't know it was virtual reality) and Mia was still still poking the massive clitoris of Eve, who was still recovering from her orgasm. It was at that moment where she was about to climb up the pink hill when her subordinate came out of nowhere while wearing a gasmask and was out of breath.

 

"So this is where you were?" She was holding onto her knees and leaning downward, indicating her exhaustion "How do you even climb this giantess without breaking a sweat?" While Lana was recovering, Mia was taking off her equipment to the point where it was just a grey tank-top, white panties, and regular socks. Under the equipment was the appearance of a rough-looking, yet somewhat good-looking female who had some sharp hazel eyes and a long pony-tail (That she somehow hid under the helmet). Also if someone was wondering, her breast size is adequate, but on a smaller scale. When Lana recovered her stamina, she looked at Mia and said "Why did you-" Then Mia lunged at her before she could finish. At that moment, both of their size changed the moment Mia went into contact with Lana, but neither of them noticed and due to the inertia by the lunge, both had violently slid through a sizeable amount of buildings, streets, and the unfortunate souls that thought it was over. Somehow they still didn't notice.

 

"I want to try some hard-core foreplay on this god-like entity" Mia said with the insane look of love in her eyes "And you-" In an instant, and defying all sorts of logic, Mia had removed all of Lana's clothing in an instant, leaving her wearing just in striped panties and bra, sat up from the straddled position she had her in, and then threw the clothing in random directions. The clothing counted as long area of effect destructive artillery as wherever they landed. It caused quite a bit of damage by flattening people slowly under their weight, simply knocking over buildings, or just killing people by the sheer odor of running around half the city.

 

Lana was a white, meek girl who wore red-rimmed thick glasses, had blue eyes, black hair reaching to her shoulders, and overall looked cute...With breasts that were bigger than Mia's "Lana, I was going to fuck you hard enough until you become a masochist" Mia shined a grin filled with intensity as Lana took notice of their surrounding area

 

"Um, Mia"

 

"What?"


"We're the same size of that monster girl now" Mia looked around her area and noticed how small everything is, however, she did not care. She got off of Lana and assisted her up as both of them got a full comprehension of their size difference with the world around them. "Ah...This is weird"

"So this is what this girl saw..." Then immediately she ignored the possibilities she could've done with the rest of the city and went on to get on top of Eve. Which Raul evacuated the area the moment Mia and Lana grew to gigantic sizes, which this was his reaction,

 

"I swear...Everytime...It gets worse!" Now back on track-

 

When Mia was inching her face towards Eve's, she looked at Lana who was observing them both, "You want in on this?" Lana had a contemplative look on her and was unsure on what to say "You can play around with the tiny people all you want, they are mere dots to-...Wait where's that rifleman?" She immediately ignored the last part of her sentence and went on to have her way with Eve. When Lana turned around and was about to think of what to do to the city, which she was really conflicted on the decision, Mia went flying above her and landed quite a ways ahead of her, which ensued more death and destruction. "What?" She had a shocked expression on her face as she turned around to see Eve standing up with her face still expressionless.

 

"Ah, ha ha ha ha ha" Mia sat up from her seat of rubble and stood up while covered in dust and dirt. Her laugh was of amusement as she walked toward Eve while holding her stomach "That hurts so much~" She said in a...suggestive tone and while she was slightly red "Come on, show me how much you can hurt while I hurt you!" All three of the giantesses stood across from each other, their heights officially defined and compared. Mia was the tallest, to Lana, and Eve as the shortest. This comparison gave people, who were still alive, shock as the person who destroyed their daily lives was such a doll-like and short sized girl.

 

Both Eve and Mia stared at each other, Mia taking a combat stance while Eve takes none while Lana just took many steps back and watched from the background. Mia took the first move as she moved fluidly, into one motion, a very strong right straight into Eve's chest. Eve didn't move much as her feet had dug deeply into the ground and she herself didn't express any sort of damage. Mia had a surprised face before she was kicked in the stomach and went flying through the city-scape like a rag-doll.

In the direction of Mia, she went into undamaged territory and those unfortunate enough to be in the path were immediately turned to red dust by how fast Mia was flying by. The buildings immediately were flying off their foundations and immediately destroyed, and at the end of the flight pattern Mia hit the ground with a shockwave constituting as an earthquake, causing even more chaos around the area.

 

Mia had an extremely content face while experiencing an ungodly amount of damage. She breathed incredibly heavily, her heart raced, and her eyes had a deep meaning of insatiable lust of different origins.

 

Mia got herself up only to see the incoming projectile that was Eve running toward her at an incredible pace that was unnatural for any human. Before they made contact, Mia took a position meant to counter someone and throw them. When Eve came in with a running punch, Mia countered her and threw her over her shoulder, which due to how fast Eve was going, she actually flew. When she landed, the force of the power was so great she actually made a crater due to her landing which caused a shockwave that blown buildings off of the ground, broke surrounding glass mirrors, and caused an air dispersion that blew away people and vehicles alike. Eve ignored the destruction around her and got out of her little crater seemingly unscathed. Mia and Eve were now staring each other down with the unscathed part of the city now partially in ruins, yet still standing just fine...Sort of.

 

They had a fair amount of relative distance between them and by their own understanding of each other, they prepared to run at each other. On cue, both took a mad dash toward each other, stomping on smaller buildings, people, vehicles, and the street and letting their debris fly backwards with high velocity, slashing through taller skyscrapers with their legs like they were air currents, and with the amount of force each were going to apply to each other, each footstep was a mini-earthquake. However, the final climax...Well..."CLIMAX" of the fight was going to end there with a predictable result, until a giant foot came out of nowhere, which dwarfed the two of them and made the entirety of the city look like a anthill, caused a shockwave so destructive even the two giantesses who were forces of nature got blown back, entire city blocks became decimated by high-wind speeds and ground shocks, and if someone were still alive after that then they were reduced to ashes or nothing by the sheer force.

 

The one who interrupted such a splendid fight was Lana, whose height was so grand it reached the clouds above and Lana herself was absolutely confused on what just happened with how much she was looking around, straight up and down, and noticed how the sky seemed to darken. Without noticing the details below her, Lana made a careless step forward and yet again caused an unimaginable amount of god-like destruction upon human civilization and the earth itself. By the power of her footfalls, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that the earth itself was splitting apart and hell has spawned upon the earth's surface...Unless you had a massive foot-fetish.

 

While Lana was slowly, but surely and thankfully, stepping around the earth like a doomsday weapon, Raul was somehow still alive and he was setting up his Railgun to have...Stronger effects. The mini-compact version of his railgun was now large and modified into a mountable state. Though injured, bloodied, and with a somewhat unstable land along with unstable power core, Raul got on the railgun and took aim.

 

"This day...Has officially been my paramount of bad luck...The absolutely absurd had just happened, my best friend had died, and now I'm witnessing the end of the world by way of giant women" He laughed "Heh...How ridiculous...But...Here is my trump card...It could be better, but..." The railgun cannon started to charge up "I don't give a fuck anymore...I just feel like sleeping..." At that moment, Raul had fallen unconsciously at the moment where the railgun had emitted such a powerful unstable force that it self-detonated into something equivalent of a mini-atom bomb, taking out everything in the immediate vicinity. However, the railgun laser shot was potent and powerful as it penetrated the unsuspecting Lana through, by pure chance, her heart. She was still conscious when her heart was struck, but little by little, her mind started going blank and she hit the ground below knee's first then fully fell down to the ground with a heavy and resonating thud that reached across far off lands.

 

Her body alone took out an incredible amount of city area and people and the blood being poured out of her wound increases the number by a certain margin.

 

On this day...This singular event has been known as one of the oddest and most tragic events ever conceived and witnessed. People feared about what had occurred and it's origins, but for now, one can only theorize, be paranoid, and wait until the next event can occur...

 

-Tech and Johnny view-

 

Tech sat up in his chair and cracked his neck a little "And done" Johnny stared at the screen in amazement,

 

"Wow...That was something" He got up from his seat and headed towards the door to the virtual reality room "Should I?" Tech went back to his computer and did some technological mumbo-jumbo with it. The virtual reality room had converted back to it's original form with the only one In there being Eve...Who was now in her state of unconsciousness. Johnny went to her, picked her up in his arms and carried her bridal style. He went out of the room and turned his head towards Tech "Oh, thanks for everything" Tech did a thumbs-up while he messed with his computer more and Johnny carried Eve all the way to her room...

 

In her dim bedroom, Johnny set her down while examining the dolls and stuffed animals around the room "This place seems a bit..." Eve sat-up, with a red-eye instead of her light-green eye showing,

 

"Unsettling?" Johnny got surprised a little bit "Well, it actually isn't that bad, it's only because of the lighting"

 

"Adam, what the heck?!" Johnny hardly ever saw Adam, Eve's other half. Adam put his hand behind his head and grinned

 

"Ha, ha, ha, sorry about that" He touched his crotch area "But Christ, that felt astonishing, oh and what just happened might've caused some...Unexpected effects"

 

"What kind of effects?"


"Well..." Adam rolled his eyes "If you could see inside my own mind, I think Eve has now been introduced to the size fetish, because now I could see giant Eve and little people. Don't worry though, because it's mostly gentle...Mostly"

 

"So...Nothing else?"

 

"Not at all, tell Tech that the only adverse effect might be psychological or mental configuration" Then suddenly Johnny's cellphone started ringing and he picked it up,

 

"Hello?"


"Thank you Adam" The cellphone was on speaker "This information now confirms some of my suspicions. I welcome you and Eve at any time" The cellphone hung up and Johnny placed it back in his pocket,

 

"Well now, have a good rest" He waved and went out the door

 

"See ya later!" Adam jumped onto the bed and immediately went to sleep. Johnny went back to his room to write transcripts, story boards, and other things he had discovered to write about due to writers block, and Tech was working on his devices,

 

"Who would be the most optimal to test my experiments on?" He went through several files at lightning fast speeds before pulling up several files on certain people. "Hm...Adequate enough" He made a mental note of who he had found and he went to his bedroom to sleep. "I think Johnny would be particularly happy about who I found..."

Chapter End Notes:

Now to return back to the original story next chapter