- Text Size +

The bathroom was quite large and decorated with cute things everywhere and steam filled up the place like a sauna. The bathtub me and Koko were in was special because it had a little elevated wall built on the side to prevent water from coming out or spilling over. I was in a small cup that was firmly snuggled in between Koko's breasts and she kept poking and prodding me and overall just made me feel even smaller.

 

"I like how you are even more cuter when you are small" She smiled brightly "But your choice in clothing completely ruins that factor, though it does make it more defined...In a way" Koko kept being conflicted with thoughts on beauty and clothing while I sat in my little cup and just thought,

 

"I wonder what brother is doing right now" Because of my deep thinking I lost focus and accidentally tipped over, making me spill into the hot bath. Koko laughed out loud as she picked me up and placed me onto the elevated wall. She just smiled at me more and for some reason my heart started to beat,

 

"So, my little Jonah, can I say something?" She put both her elbows on the bathtub rim and put her head in between her hands.

 

"What?" I was quite close to Koko's face

 

"When I first put out the tea, I actually meant to be shrunk myself" I was shocked, I thought she actually planned out something just in case "The reasoning you may ask? I fell in love with you at first sight. I liked how you looked and I could see in your eyes your character. I actually wanted to create a love scenario where I inexplicably shrink, I act like some (understandably) weak and frail creature, we become close and then when we become together we would do the unspeak...We would [CENSOR] each others [CENSOR] and [CENSOR] in the [CENSOR] and at night we would [CENSOR] all night long and [CENSOR] even more!" Near the end Koko was getting far ahead in her imagination as she was heavily breathing and was becoming red, and even drooling! She took a deep breathe "I was surprised when you took the formula, but that wouldn't stop me easily, instead I just forwarded the event, in other words" Koko pressed her lips against mine, or more so my face "Jonah, I love you, as obvious as it is, but there is one thing I want..." Koko did an obvious suspense to the final words "Your child" She was actually red with embarrassment from saying that and I myself was red with shock, embarrassment, and utter surprise from the confession. In fact, I think I almost fainted...Wait a minute, did she just-?!

 

Upon the sudden arrival of such a confession, I tried to think of any excuse to put her down gently because this is the first time this has happened to such a high degree,

 

"Wait, err, I need approval from my brother" For once his sis-con nature comes in handy...Well...In this type of situation it does "If you get the family members to consent then-" Koko just grabbed me out of the blue and then stood up from her bath,

 

"Don't give me that excuse!" She was stark mad and her eyes reflected it "I know your brother and how much he cherishes you, in no way possible am I going to get approval from someone who he himself wants to bone their own sister in the [CENSOR] and [CENSOR] all day, even when they are [CENSOR] he will think of more ways to [CENSOR]!" I've been meaning to ask this, but I'm not sure how to put it nor do I want to say it, but how the hell is she speaking like that? And why?!

 

"Wait, what about-"I was about to object, but then Koko went out of the bathtub and was about to run to the door when someone had kicked it forcibly, knocking Koko backwards back into the bathtub, apparently it was with that much force to make her fall back that far. Koko had an iron grip on me because she was holding onto me still. "What the hell?!" I screamed and saw the one who kicked the door. I had no idea if it was a guy or girl, but the person was a bit on the little-over-average height range and looked like s/he wanted blood. The person had a ghostly white complexion and darkish-purple hair that was both in a ponytail and partially stuck out the front, but mainly because of the black bandana on his/her forehead. The person had absolutely murderous purple eyes and wore a black t-shirt with a purple symbol in the middle, black cargo pants, black sneakers, and black gloves while having like 6 knives strapped to him.

 

"Hey Koko" his/he...Screw it call it a male. His voice sounded raspy and he sounded particularly pissed. Koko had a fearful expression on her face, but then it turned to pure rage

 

"What the hell are you doing here Kurusu!" Koko dropped me off to the side and I just began to watch what was about to happen

 

"Oh nothing, it's just that a certain black cat gave me a job and I'm here to enforce it" He still had that murderous glare. He pulled out two weapons, a dagger and a 3-sectioned-staff that was folded up. He threw the staff and Koko caught it "I know how much you are willing to protect what you want, so..." He took a stance and had one knife point at Koko while his other hand took out a knife and held it close to his chest "Now...Entertain me!" He had showed off his tongue, which was quite long, and just licked his lips "Don't die too early now" before both of them started fighting...and my god these people knew how to fight...

 

 

-Back to the dream-

 

 

In the coastal city, it had been reduced to a sorry state of destruction and mayhem. The artillery pieces were all reduced to flatten scrap metal or mere dust in the wind while the soldiers' bodies were so compressed they literally became part of the ground and it wouldn't be a stretch to derive rich oil from their remains. The planes that once flew in the air were now apart of the buildings or they were just crushed flies on the ground. In the city there was, almost, a straight line of destruction that lead directly toward the sea where the naval forces had begun to be castrated of their superiority.

 

Out of sheer fear and frozen movements, the naval forces had yet to actually retreat but merely stay and fire whatever they had to fire. They knew of their doomed fate and as such decided to fight till the end. Currently, Eve was underwater and the submarine units attacking her were being wiped out one by one. From a distance, torpedoes struck her in several different locations, but Eve shrugged all of them off like they were nothing and had, after being struck countless times, encountered the first submarine.

 

The first unlucky submarine was merely grabbed by Eve, crushed and snapped into two pieces and thrown at two other submarines which due to the impact of the destroyed submarines they became breached with water and began to sink. The next Eve had faced was back handed with such force that most of the crew inside had died from the shock damage and the rest from drowning due to the huge hole in the submarine.

 

At that point, Eve didn't waste any time with the small fry and just swam on through them. Whether or not on purpose, submarines were pushed aside and broken by the arm strokes and leg pushes, and by chance an unlucky submarine was in Eve's path, it was merely destroyed on impact by either her fist or just by colliding with her head. When she had arrived to the line of battleships, she had swam up and rose up from the sea like a giant sea monster. Some unfortunate ships had their crew swept overboard by the thousands of gallons of water that came from the rise while others that were directly on top of where Eve rose became capsized or were just obliterated right then and there.

 

Eve eyed the battleships, which every single one of those ships' crews' crapped their pants and cried for their families, homes, and mothers, she noticed one particular ship, the one Adam was on. When Eve was heading straight for Adam's ship, which didn't need much effort at all, he simply said "Heh, hope you had your fun" Eve raised her fist high in the air over the battleship and swung down with such intensity that the ship was cleanly cut in two and the force of the punch created a water splash far large than Eve herself. Though it was at that moment the nuclear reactor on Adam's ship detonated and the entire battalion, including Eve, was enveloped in it...The best part was that Adam's ship didn't contain the only atomic bomb...

 

I had ran through completely devastated cities and followed the large footprints of Eve. While doing so, I had a chat with Raul, "So, is Eve usually like this?" I joked

 

"Fuck no, the Eve I know isn't capable or doesn't have the heart to destroy at this caliber" Then he said under his breathe "But there was that one time..."

 

"Then what the heck is up with this Eve?"

 

"Hm...Well maybe it's a hidden pleasure or desire, hell if I know, or maybe because IT'S A DREAM AND SHIT HAPPENS" He explicitly emphasized

 

"So, how strong is your weapon?"

 

"This baby?" He pointed to it "This thing can pierce through even the thickest, strongest, or most durable of material, and is a guaranteed giantess slayer, if you give me enough time...and stay like 50 kilometers away from me"


"How did you get that in the first place?"

 

"Hey, just because I talk, or look, like this doesn't mean I have intelligence or skill to make such a thing" Then at that moment I had reached the final mark of the foot prints...To the scene of an entire destroyed line of artillery and troops...and planes in buildings. "Holy crap look at all this!" Then, from over the horizon, I saw a mushroom cloud rising high above everything

 

"Wait, is that...Crap!" I impaled the ground with my greatsword and held Raul to my chest a giant storm of destruction was tearing through the cityscape like nothing else and by the time the storm had reached me, I tried my greatest to try and hang on, but it wasn't enough as my sword had shattered under the pressure and I ended up flying with the force of the wind with Raul and my sword still in hand...

 

I do not know how long I was out...I really don't know...But when I opened my eyes, I saw the definition of hell's repercussion on the land...

 

Everywhere, there was destruction everywhere. I was laying in a 'full-sized' city with all the buildings torn to rubble and shreds like a hurricane on a 10 on a power scale went through it 3 times in a row. Any surrounding towns/ cities that were nearby were now gone or turned to rubble, or maybe still fearing and panicking of an incoming force of destruction. All military pieces, planes, tanks, soldiers, everything was downed. In the distance was the remains of an entire ship battalion in the ocean where there was hardly anything left. As for me, I was miraculously still alive and I have no idea where the other four went and my little buddy was down and laid flat on my chest. While I was just laying there, with my dress torn apart to the point I was naked, with a broken greatsword in hand, I heard the sound of heavy and loud footsteps coming towards me and when I saw Eve just come into my line of sight I just said, "Well, I fucked up hard didn't I?" Eve was not only naked, but her height went from a comparable doll to human size to somewhere around a tiny ant to human size (If that) though she still had her emotionless face plastered on, I could feel the intense passive aggression emanating from her. She raised her foot over me and just stomped down on me...

 

I woke up from a good sleep and found myself in the arms of Eve, who was sleeping soundly with no alterations in...Actually scratch that there wouldn't be any changes in her expression. I tried to move about, but to no avail so I decided to wait until she woke up.

 

After a bit of waiting Eve had finally woken up and I greeted her, "Good morning, orr whatever time it is, Eve" She opened her eyes and I saw a red eye rather than a light-green one "What" 'Eve' had sat up with me still in her arms. She looked downed at me and smiled,

 

"Hi there again Jade, thank you for your assistance"

 

"Adam!?"

 

"That's my name, don't wear it out"

 

"What the hell?!" I pointed up at 'him'

 

"Didn't I mention I was a part of Eve?...Oh well, whether or not I did doesn't matter, in other news, thanks"

 

"By the way, answer my questions...How, why, what, who, and even more what"

 

"Those are quite broad and obscure, but I'll try to answer them...Em...Through someone else's ability to manipulate and enter/ cross dreams, so that I can have fun with my sister and let her enjoy herself through the way of exaggerated absurdity by way of giant monster style, and yes that was a dream and yes those were real people and yes I am apart of Eve and not just some split personality...Though I don't know what 'what' is supposed to be, what is it?"

 

"Nevermind, I think I got enough" Then I tapped Adam's arm "So, if you would be so kind, can you escort me to a certain person's room"
"And who would that be?"

 

"You do know who Yukiko Yomohiro and Katana is, right?"

 

-Later-

 

Adam was walking down the hallway while petting my head,

 

"Quit it" I said in a peeved tone and he just smiled at me,

 

"You have to admit, you are so cute it can't be helped" You know, seeing Eve, despite me not know her much, seems both out of the ordinary and reassuring. While we were walking down the hallway we had accidentally ran into somehow while turning the corner and a folder full of paper ended up flying all over,

 

"Crap, not this cliché! And after I found Samakoro..." I recognized the voice and when I looked at the person it was Johnny who was picking up the pages of what looked like storyboards,

 

"Johnny!" I yelled out in surprise causing Johnny to turn and look at me

 

"What the heck?" Johnny came right in front of me and touched my face

 

"Hey Eve, nice work on making the doll, it's quite realistic, nice touch with the adaptable voice box and eye receptors Tech gave you" I raised my fist at Johnny

 

"You twit, I know you're screwing with me!" Johnny just chuckled a little

 

"Yeah, yeah, I perfectly know well, and is this Adam?" He pointed at his own red eye instead of Adam's

 

"Indeed" Adam smiled and Johnny was perplexed at the it

 

"Huh, I had forgotten how Eve's smile looked...It's quite nice"

 

"Can you guys quit with your idle chatter and help me out!" Both of them said sorry and we paid attention to my current situation, "Now, where the hell is the chuunibyou god-loli!?"

 

-Jonah's POV-

 

Despite in such close quarters, Kurusu and Koko were evenly at level with each other. It was an impressive display of countering, blocking, and usage of their individual weapons abilities. Despite me being front and center of the fight and the amount of practice with my brother, I couldn't follow or track some of the movements due to the amount of fast flow and pace of the fight. And no, they weren't moving at superhuman speeds, it was more like a complex move set being utilized by both parties, leading to difficulty in tracking all of them. It was at the moment when Koko had pushed Kurusu aside and ran out of the bathroom "Oh no ya don't!" He yelled while running after her and then I heard a loud crunching sound and the clattering of metal pans and dishes.

 

I got off from my position to go and speculate the events going on between the two fighters, even if I can't track their movements properly. When I went out into the hallway and peeked around the corner to the dining area, I just saw Kurusu being headlocked by Koko from behind as she was holding his legs,

 

"Aw, what happened Mr. Psycho, lost your touch?" Koko mocked Kurusu while sticking out her tongue

 

"Calling another psycho while being a psycho, how funny...However!" I heard the distinct sounds of bones cracking as I suddenly saw Koko being thrown away from Kurusu's back. I was going to questioned what happened until I saw all of Kurusu's limbs being contorted in unnatural angles, but then return to normal like nothing happened. "Heh, heh, you are indeed entertaining me" He pulled two knives out since apparently he lost the two he had already. Both of them were about to clash with one another when suddenly the shadows had came alive and had restrained the both of them...Wait what?!

 

"You guys are so noisy" A young female voice had said (And she had some sort of Asian-type accent, not sure which one though)...and she was pissed off "Do have any idea what time it is?" Then one of the shadows had taken up a human form and out came a *really* short female who wore a cat mask, a black cloak and looked like an RPG assassin...Except the clothing looked practical with a mix of grey, black, and dark blue. "If you're going to fight to the death, do it in the evening, and also..." Suddenly a shadowy hand had came up and grabbed me and I was absorbed into the ground and then reappeared in the mysterious person's palm only to have a finger rub my stomach and I laughed and giggled from it a little. "..." The person was silent for a bit before she made a clear gesture that she had thought of something "Ah, you would be a good present for Sasha" I was appalled and my face clearly showed it,

 

"Present?! I'm not a thing for people to just use!" The woman tapped me on the head, and I swore I think she smiled being the mask

 

"Shut it, it's Sasha's birthday tomorrow and we already have a crap ton of stuffed animals lying around and she runs a daycare, this would be something new for once and I want to do something nice for her" The mysterious woman and me were then submerged into the ground and the shadows had dispersed. The feeling of being submerged in shadows felt like I was swimming in water, and it felt incredibly odd, also crap it's cold!

 

Both Kurusu and Koko looked at the ground and then each other and came to the same consensus,


"It's going to be hellish to get her back now" Kurusu and Koko got up from their positions and shook each others hands in a temporary cease-fire. Then Kurusu noticed Koko was naked,

 

"Wear something first" Kurusu didn't blush or anything, he just stared blankly at the naked Koko's figure and she took notice. Both of them released their hands and Koko did a sexual body posture,

 

"You like what you're seeing?" Kurusu still looked blankly at her

 

"Don't screw with me"

 

"Don't worry, I'm sure you won't be able to get through this" She pointed at her hairy vagina and Kurusu looked at that too. He took out a knife and did a very quick slash at it which actually down cut most of the forest...Yes the knife was razor sharp "Oh, thanks" Kurusu ran back to get the towel in the bathroom, which he assumed Koko was just going to stand there in the nude the entire time, but when he got back...

 

"What the-?!" Koko, breaking all kinds of rules of the universe, was already dressed in cute dress attire, with the ribbons, shoes, and everything to define cute. Kurusu pointed at her, eyes wide open "How in the seven hells did you do that?!" Koko pulled a fan out of nowhere, opened it, and covered her mouth with it,

 

"Fufufu" She laughed in a cocky manner "Do not underestimate my clothing changing skills" Her manner of tone changed

 

"Skill!? You broke logic!" Kurusu had the face of a completely puzzled individual

 

"Broken logic? No, this is-" Whether or not she was going to do something to her dress or fan, Kurusu stopped the gag moment,

 

"Let's just save our little princess in the castle!" Then in an instant a smoke bomb detonated and filled the entire room. For whatever reason, the smell of the smoke bomb was pungent and smelled like war. At that moment, when the smoke cleared, Kurusu was now in equipment fit for an assassin and Koko was now in a 'battle-dress' type of attire with armor added onto the pink dress and some more adjustments to make it seem more...'battle-friendly' Kurusu just looked at Koko and himself, and just accepted it "...This fits well, now let's go kick that assassin loli's ass!" Kurusu emitted some crazy killing intent while a faint hint of a killer's instinct came from Koko.

 

-Later-

 

Out of the shadows, the woman carrying me had appeared right in her room where it was quite dim in lighting and it was surprisingly messy for someone like this person's character and personality (From tone and actions thus far...and appearance) There wasn't anything like unwashed dishes, but there were discarded clothes everywhere and items like...manga were stacked on top table tops and her bed and from what I can see on her TV she was watching some Yuri (Lesbians)...and she had tissue papers right there.

 

Before I could even say anything the person took off her mask and just went to bed without a second lost. She held on to me incredibly tightly and even if I could get out I'm pretty sure I can't outrun darkness. Before I myself could fall asleep I observed the woman's face...and she looks incredibly child-like with a cute sleeping face. With whatever limited vision I had I observed my surroundings and saw the picture on her bedside. The frame had the face of the girl with another one hugging her from behind with a great big happy smile while the girl had an embarrassed expression. The person looked young and had a dark-purple colored hair in a pony-tail and had a somewhat pale complexion, but she was still pretty. I dozed off to sleep later on due to the dim lighting, which apparently was still on by accident.

 

While I was sleeping, I had a particular dream...

 

In a certain garden me and my brother as children, wearing the same dress and ribbons in a mirror fashion, were sitting on a bench and he was laying down while his head was on my lap. He looked at me with his identically cute face into my eyes,

 

"You look good in the sunlight" He commented as he snuggled my lap and I smiled brightly at him. While he was sleeping on my lap I slowly rubbed his hand on his head and felt how smooth and silky his hair was. He held onto my lap tighter, "I'm...sorry about what happened" I smiled

 

"Don't worry about it, what are siblings for?" Jade stayed silent

 

"But I can't let you protect me all the time" I looked at him with amused eyes and a smile

 

"So, when we become older, you'll be my knight in shining armor?" He looked at me with a great big grin of confidence,

 

"Something more than that" He sat up and positioned himself next to me. He hugged onto my arm and whispered into my ear "I wish for us to be together forever" I looked at Jade and saw that he was staring at me with all his heart being given to me. In response I hugged up and said,

 

"Don't worry about us being separated, I'll try my best so that you don't have to carry the burden"

 

...later...While we were still young...

 

My brother was leaning against a stone wall in a dimly lit warehouse, bleeding heavily, blood from his head dripping down and blinding both of his eyes, his arm and legs seem to no longer function with how much they are covered in blood. I was crying silently and tried to dress and cover his wounds, but nothing was working. I cried and cried, I hugged my dying brother, I tried to open his eyes, but he wasn't opening them. I held my head near his chest to know that his heart wasn't beating. I broke down and screamed, apologizing, begging, anything...

...

 

"Hey" My brother said as we were in our bedroom laying right next to each other on the ornate bed "Do you know what I want to do?"

 

"What?"


"I want to see the world, but mom and dad won't let us leave this small world of ours. I know the world can be horrible, but it can be quite interesting. Do you want to go someday, Jonah?" I looked at him and said,

 

"I...don't think we should" He smiled still

 

"I won't leave here without you, you know, so I'll wait with you all my life or wait until you say yes, okay?" I looked at him and snuggled up to me "After all, we are always together, are we not?" I wrapped my arms around him closely,

 

"We are, aren't we?" Both of us slowly lulled each other to sleep to the next day...

...

...

When I woke up I found myself trapped inside a small cardboard box with holes in it, dimly lighting the brown box. I couldn't see well, but I knew that streams of tears were coming from my eyes and I wiped them off. However she could've done it, the woman had, beforehand, put a black frilly dress with green frills on me, with black knee socks and black dress shoes to compliment the color scheme and I had a big black and green ribbon on my head...All without me even knowing or feeling anything. I could hear what was going on outside,

 

"Hwan Sung-ah, what are you doing in my bed this morning?" I heard a female Russian-accented voice question,

 

"Sasha...I..." The person's...Hwan Sung-Ah's tone was different than the serious one she made earlier "I wanted to give you something special...for your birthday" I felt the box move and I heard some tapping on the side

 

"Oh, what is this?" I could feel the box being transferred from one hand to another

 

"Just open it..." I saw the lid cover open up and I was blinded by the sheer bright light of the bedroom lights. When my vision returned to normal I saw the face of a woman who had a face of admiration and I was grabbed from the box and was inspected closely by Sasha. After a little bit of time had passed Sasha tickled my stomach and made me laugh at loud, which made Sasha smile brightly and her eyes shine.

 

"What a cute little person!" Sasha said as she hugged me to her bosom and I felt her, appropriately sized , breasts. "Thank you Sung-ah!" Sasha grabbed Sung-ah and embraced her tightly with me in the middle between a normal pair of breasts and a small pair...

 

While I was being hugged I noticed the attire both of them wore and their appearences. Sasha had on a loose long-sleeve grey and white shirt while wearing...well she didn't have anything under there, just white panties, and that's about it. Her hair was down and so it was somewhat messy yet somehow she looks cuter...In a way.

 

I actually saw Hwan Sung-Ah and...Well she looks like a kid...I shouldn't look deeper into that. Her hair was braided in some parts, but most of her black hair was down, and her eyes had a dim dark-grey...Could be the lighting though. She wore a black short skirt, black t-shirt, and black knee socks...Want to bet her panties are also black? Also, this person looks like that little girl that abducted my brother, but I definitely know it's not her.

 

Sasha let go of Sung-Ah and from what I could see, she was blushing, and Sasha was still holding onto me, "Hello" She said kindly and I replied back

 

"Hello..." Sasha was using two of her fingers to feel my face and looked content

 

"Ha...So soft, like a teddy bear" I was hugged yet again to her bosom and I could tell Sung-Ah was staring daggers into my back...Wait if you didn't want something like this to happen then why the heck-

 

"Sasha, can I ask you something?"Sasha placed me onto her lap

 

"Yes?"

 

"Who do you prefer, me or her?" Sasha leaned over and kissed Sung-Ah on the forehead. Then she placed both of her hands on the sides of Sung-Ah's face and said,

 

"Now why would I suddenly change preferences like that? I love all cute things, I love children, and above all else, I love you" I swear to you, I could visibly see the love atmosphere around those two. Also, I'm pretty sure Sung-Ah just wanted to hear Sasha say those words again. Then my concentration was broken when Sasha held me up into Sung-Ah's face "But like I said, I love everything cute" Whatever atmosphere there was became shattered, even the lingering ones, as Sung-Ah just expressed a 'not amused' face while Sasha still shined brightly.

 

Then Sasha remembered something, and yelled in her native tongue, Russian, "Crap, my job!" Within only 20 seconds, Sasha managed to get her uniform, which consisted of a long-sleeve pink shirt, tan colored apron with pockets at the front, jeans, and brown shoes, which her hair was tied in a ponytail...Well she really looks good in it. [In Russian] "Quick!" Now in English "To the children!"A black shadow had enveloped all of us and after a bit of time we had ended up in the interior of a kindergarten school, which had all of what you would expect for children...except everything was in Japanese. Sasha handed me to Sung-Ah and quickly went out the door "Could you two wait a bit, I have to greet the children and parents" In the background noise I could hear Sasha speaking Japanese...Very fluently I assume. I looked up at Sung-Ah while she had this stare of death to her. Well, this is going to be awkward...

 

-Jade's POV-

 

This...was single handedly...One of the most mind numbing and mixed feeling things I have ever felt. While in a maid outfit, I was laying right on top of an obliterated city, fatigued and incapacitated, with the surrounding areas being no better off with things like monolithic clothing, footsteps of loafers, barefeet, and socks, and sexual fluids and other types of fluids covering their own scenes. In the far off distance, through whatever cloud remains in the sky after being disrupted so much, I saw the giant forms of Johnny and Adam on top of one another having sex with each other (remember that Adam doesn't change physical form so he does in fact have a vagina)

 

I could only imagine the dreaded and absolute feeling of insignificance the people below felt, but even more when they discover that there were two more giants far larger than me having sex near our area...That is if there was anyone left alive. However, compared to what we 3 had done, what was about to come next is world ending.

 

From above and through the atmosphere, one can see the faces of two absolutely god-like and, relatively, planet sized little girls just looking down upon the earth. The best part? It wasn't even Katana or Yukiko, it was Kawai, who was the blonde-haired, yellow eyed girl who had nearly eaten me the first time, and another girl who had short red hair and light-blue eyes with fair white skin...Whose name I don't know. The red girl, looking bored, had begun to lower her finger down onto the landscape...

 

-Earlier-

 

"Right, right" Johnny complied with my request and beckoned us to follow him "I now exactly where Yukiko is" Then he pulled out a cellphone and pressed a single button on it which, on speaker, someone immediately answered "Hey Tech, where's-"


"In Katana's room, all four of them" A blank voice immediately answered and I was about to react when- "And Jade, I know, nice to meet you again in real life" What- "I know many things, oh, and just a fair warning, if you value your pride as a man and if you aren't at least gay or bisexual or is the god of not giving a fuck, I strongly recommend not going" Johnny just smiled

 

"Well then, good thing we are the best of not caring, isn't that right Adam?" Adam nodded "Jade?" I nodded in compliance as well, only to get this crap over soon...

 

"Don't say I didn't warn you, and good luck...Also Jade, your sister is just fine, she's just playing with some children" Oh, that sounds- "But she's getting humiliated" Well, that tends to happen, shouldn't be a big deal "While she's the same size as you" Well now, it's a big problem now! "bye-bye" The phone immediately turned off and Johnny just beckoned us forward...Wait why is my sister-

 

"Now then Jade, let's get you back to normal size" Adam followed Johnny to the final destination...

 

-SIDE STORY -

 

Kurusu and Koko were outside heading toward the kindergarten center Sasha worked at. Both of them wore their colored coded combat outfits and caught quite the attention of a few people...Although they could've be tossed aside as cosplayers, due to their appearances and looks, they were occasionally encountered by different people...and they get the occasional:

 

"Hey you look strong" To Kurusu and "You look cute" To Koko...Which idiotic idiots can go die considering both are walking together...and you know what happened in response?

 

"Too damn weak" Kurusu wrecks his opponents so hard their head gets buried into the walls or ground or he literally knocks them out of their own clothing while Koko says

 

"Sorry, I'm a lesbian"

 

She would say with a smile, and when they don't believe her Kurusu comes in to wreck them just because or Koko whips them into submission. In their path to get Jonah back from the lord of cuteness and her loli assassin, there were many a broken head in a broken property and people tied up and whipped...

 

In the distance, away from prying eyes of the public and staying close to Koko and Kurusu, were two people. One was a man who wore equipment reminiscent to European knight armor, except it was dull to the point it looked grey-dull and he didn't have a helmet on. The man himself had short grey hair, grey eyes, and a beard that signified manliness. He didn't look that old, and even if he did, with his somewhat good figure and stature, he would have legendary old man strength. The other one was a monster-sized woman who wore loose fitting clothing and a robe whose entire color pallet was red, white, and black. Her hair Also if this person were compared to the size of the average Japanese person, then she will really look like a monster to them.

 

"So" The woman started "What will happen now?"

 

"When events escalate too far, we intervene" The man responded as both of them, carefully, followed the two to their destination.

 

-Side story end-