- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


“SAM! COME ON!” Ash’s voice calls out to me once again. She disappears from behind the window, and soon two shadows emerge under the entrance door.

“Come through here! You can squeeze through.” She continues as the shadows of her feet move left and right.

I stand frozen in the middle of the living room. Ash falls quiet for a second, and the only sound in the room now is the sound of Tina’s snores, and the shower coming from upstairs. Guess Suzanne’s not done bathing yet. I look back, glimpsing at Tina’s sleeping body.

“SAM?” Ashley says again, this time more hesitant. I look towards the door. Another shadow has emerged beneath the door, this one’s bigger. I notice a deep blue eye looking through the narrow space. I… I can’t bear it any longer, I turn back and start walking towards the sofa and Tina’s hanging foot.

“SAM? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Ashley really shouts this time. Tina chimes in with a loud snore. I look back instantly, still facing the sofa. The blue eyes are back behind the window pane again, watching me curiously. I look forward and take a step. Then I hear something, and turn back once again.

Curiosity has given way to pain and realization, I notice, as I watch Ash’s lips pressing tightly together, trembling. The blue of her eyes gets even deeper, as tears start to fall down. I resume walking towards Tina, trying to ignore the staring eyes that are focused on my small back. Too sentimental for my taste.

I’ve reached the sofa’s leg now. I look back to see… yeah, Ash’s gone. The sound of shower has also stopped, and I hear thumping of bare feet on wooden floor coming from upstairs. I look at Tina, who is still sleeping. She’s gonna have a hell of a hangover when she wakes up.

Two bare feet stop on the last step of the staircase on my left. I look at them, Suzanne’s scanning the floor for me, her gaze soon fixes on me and she smiles, then she steps off the step and onto the floor of the living room. A very, very white pair of feet with a light blue shade on the toenails take a couple of steps toward me, and stop about a normal inch from my tiny body. Sweet aroma of shampoo and shower gel reaches my nostrils as I stare up at the ginger high school girl.

Suzanne’s wearing nothing but a white towel around her, and it covers only the lower half of her white breasts and barely the length of her lady part. I soon find myself confused as to what part I should be looking at. The shapely yet small tits, the lady part which is, by the way, completely visible to me from where I am, or the clean feet and perfect, painted toe nails. I wish I could see them all at once.

“Tina’s still sleeping, huh?” Suzanne says to me, or maybe herself, as she takes another step forward, placing me right between her legs. I look up, and brother, my jaw drops at the sight I see! Some drops of water fall around me like a drizzle. Wooow!

Her asshole is exactly above me, hovering. It’s slightly darker than the milky white tone of skin around it, where Suzanne’s ass is. Yummy. What? Yeah, it’s not the most favorite hole for many, I know, but fuck you, I want to stare at it as long as I damn please. If you prefer other parts you can shrink yourself and risk your own tiny ass over them. Anyway, I look at the two thick ankles on either side of me as they move a little, but… nope, apparently Suzanne’s going to keep me here for a while. I can see some of her red hair over the sofa; she must be bending down to take a closer look at Tina, who’s still snoring like a 200 pound sailor.

I look up again, following the direction of her ass crack. There’s her asshole again. I think it can swallow me whole with ease! Damn, the thought is more appealing that I’d like to admit. Then there’s where her vagina probably starts, you know, the bottom part. A couple of inches from her asshole, pink flesh eventually starts, and leads to where dreams coming true. I imagine licking the entire length of what’s in my view, starting from the top of her pink, rose like vagina and the clitoris and licking it top to bottom, and continuing to lick her until I’ve licked her small butthole, and everything in between. Mmmm, I close my eyes, imagining… my mouth soon feels dry from the imaginary licking and the fact that my jaw’s been dropped this entire time, and…. BLEH, what the fuck was…?

Eww, a drop of water just went into my mouth… eh… guess the giantess is still wet from her shower. I look up dubiously, yep… I don’t know from what part of her it dropped on me, but at least I got a taste, LOL!

“Enjoying the view, little Sam?” Suzanne’s voice echoes between her legs as it reaches me. The gigantic legs retreat a step, and soon eye contact is established between us. I preferred the former position though. I know she is doing all this intentionally.

“Yeah.” I tell her. “But you already knew that.” I continue. Guess our little drinking session has helped me get rid of embarrassment and all that. I think I vaguely remember being surrounded by a lot of warm, soft skin. Though I don’t know what the girls had done to me. It must’ve been fun….

“Tina’s knocked out.” The ginger scoffs, as she takes yet another step back. Why is she going the wrong direction?

“More time with this little man for me then.” She says seductively. “What do you think of my tits Sam?” She continues as she bares a white boob. Even her towel is not as white as her skin.

“Are you excited?” she asks devilishly.

“You had me just by showing your butthole, Suzie.” the thought cross… oh shit… I said it out loud didn’t I?

“HAHAHAHHAHA!” She giggles as her white cheeks go red. Tina snores again. I catch Suzanne looking at her with... disgust? Then she hides her boob again. Damn.

“Let’s go upstairs.” She says, squatting down and snatching me before I can see how her pussy will look like in that position.

As I'm here in a hand, which seems a bit bigger than Ashley's as I can barely reach her thumb now, one thought crosses my mind. This is who I've always been. Suzanne wil be the third girl I've been with this week. I'm back to my game now!

She ascends the stairs fast, her white bare feet thumping on the wooden surface. Her tight grip makes breathing a little difficult, but when I do take in air, it is mixed with the smell of shampoo, a distinct smell I cannot recognize.

Soon we find ourselves in Tina’s bedroom, where she puts me down on the floor. Then stands in front of me, clutching at the white towel with her left hand. Then she slowly loosens up her grip, and the white towel crumbles at her feet, baring…. Dafuq? DUDE! HER pussy is so weird with all that red pubes… ewww… wtf…. Boner kill, man….

“Do whatever you want to me, Sam….” She says very, very directly as she takes a step towards me… umm… let me look again, it’s not that bad…. Ewww… fuck it I’m not going near that… monstrosity….

“Come on!” She says impatiently. The seductive tone is gone.

“Okay, okay…” I blurt out hastily as soon as I remember her big toe can easily flatten me into a pulp. “Lay down on your stomach.” I tell her.

“Okay!” she says, quickly lying down on the towel. It is impressive to see someone that size heeds my orders. Her butt chicks are the highest points of her body now, like two white hills. She rests her head on her right cheek so that she can see me, and then remains still, eyeing me curiously.

I take off my gnome pants and coat and take a step towards her hip because I seriously want to try her butt. I’ve never tried that before! Let alone at this size… so here we go. I’ve reached her hip, but it’s… higher than I thought… and the angle’s too sharp…

“Little help here, Suzanne?” I admit defeat, as a white hand grabs and lifts me up as high as the position of her elbow allows, then goes right in front of her butt chicks and drops me there. I slide right inside the crack. I land on my feet just to find the ground to be too soft to stand upon. My knees bend and I hit the side of her ass crack with my face, falling down.

Suzanne giggles. “Did you kiss me?” she asks.

“Umm, yeah!” I answer her, using the soft, warm flesh of her butt cheek on my either side to stand up.

“Do it again!” she says.

Who am I kidding, I like it. I kiss the soft flesh of her butt again.

“Kiss my ass, Sam!” she says aloud.

“I AM kissing your ass!” I shout back. She starts laughing hysterically and her entire body begins to shake. I stop kissing and take a look at where I am. Her asshole is lower. I am standing on the very end of her spine here, I think. I sit down and use crawl on my butt towards, well, her butthole….

I slide inside and am sitting next to her butthole. There is some smell here, admittedly, but not as strong as one would think! I suggest you also try it only when your girl has taken a bath very recently. Anyway, the muscles are contracted, and I can feel them flinching under me. It’s amazing how strong and comparatively big her muscles are in this particular location. I really feel insignificant here… I bend down and kiss her asshole.

Hmm… I thought it’d be different, but really it’s like kissing any other part of her. Damn, what a waste of time. I always thought it would be much better….

“What are you doing?” Suzanne asks. I look towards her red head, she’s trying to see what’s up but her neck simply can’t make a 180 degree turn. Heh. Apparently, her hand can.

She grabs me with her hand and pushes me deep into her butt crack, where my head literally goes up her ass a little. Well, down her ass here.

I feel her muscles resisting my entry, but soon they loosen up a little. Her hand with me in it goes up a little and she shoves me inside with my legs first. I thank God that she wasn’t dumb enough to break my neck in her ass, then I realize I’m almost waist deep in her butt, and I soon regret the quick prayer.

She is holding me between her thumb and two of her fingers, and she’s pushing me even deeper inside her butt. I can hear her moaning a mile away, but apparently her asshole isn’t ready for me. I feel strong muscles surrounding my legs, and squeezing me. It soon begins to hurt.

“PULL ME OUT!” I shout at her. She does it, then quickly flips and gets on her back, her knees bent in the sky and her bare feet flat on the ground, then her hand and me still trapped between her fingers goes where the sun don’t shine.

AS I am forced between her asshole and her vagina, I realize that I never thought I would get my desire so soon. But here I am!

I start kissing and licking her moist flesh as she slides me and brushes me against her asshole, and then moves me all the way towards the bottom of her vagina, where a jungle of red hair awaits. My dick is huge despite the pain at it’s base and my balls, and I’m too overwhelmed by the arousal to give a fuck about anything. I begin licking her pussy and her clitoris, and when she forces me into it, I begin licking its soft walls too.

She’s having the time of her life, I can tell, by her moaning. Guess I got her in the mood when I was drunk. I keep licking and sucking her pussy, and I punch and bite her clit as hard as I can when it comes to my reach as her milky hand rubs me along, and when she shoves me up head first into her hole again, up to my waist, I start cumming at the pressure I receive by her vagina.

"Fuck me, Sam. Fuck me HARD!" she begs up there. A giantess at my command!

She keeps jerking my devastated body inside her harder and harder, to the point that I feel suffocating. Then she pulls me out with a moan, and leaves my tired body on the ceramic floor next to her. I’m soaked in a mixture of our body fluids. My heart is pounding; I don’t think I’ve had it this good in life. It was cruel.

“That…” she says, panting. “WAS AMAZING…” she hardly finishes.

“IT WAS….” I tell her, as I try to take deep breaths. I have to spit a little fluid before that.

“GUYS?” A voice calls from downstairs.

“SHIT!” Suzanne shouts as she springs up and grabs her clothes from Tina’s bed.

“What?”

“She mustn’t see us like this!” Suzanne says, wearing her panties.

“What? It’s not like we were cheating on her!”

“WE JUST DID, DUMBASS!”

“ Oh…” I had really forgotten! Guess I was kind of a boyfriend to Tina…? Was I? She probably thought so, well we did have several moments….

 The realization suddenly freezes me. You know what happened when Tina and I broke up? You know, when I was like two feet taller than her? She hit me in the head so fucking hard I had trouble walking straight for a month. Yeah, well if now she finds me CHEATING on her WITH HER BEST FRIEND, AT THIS SIZE… I’ll be so fucked there’s no words to describe it….

I jump up and begin to run for my clothes that are like a thousand miles away from me, but Suzanne’s much faster. She takes a large step over me, so hastily that her bare foot thumps loud about two regular inches in front of me and the sound knocks me down again. She quickly reaches the clothes and kicks them towards me. The gnome pants and coat slide on the ceramic floor of Tina’s bedroom and hit my feet. I jump into the pants and struggle with the fucking rope-belt. Suzanne’s already dressed.

“Guys?” Tina says again. “Ouch!” she suddenly adds. “My head….”

“WE’RE IN YOUR ROOM!” Suzanne says loudly. Her tone is so normal that my eyes widen at the evidence that girls can be such devious little things.

Suzanne takes out her cellphone from her pocket, turns it on, and puts it in front of me. She then sits on Tina’s bed, pretending to read one of her fashion magazines. I punch an icon on the lit screen and her gallery pops up.

The door opens, and Tina walks inside. Her eyes are red and her impression shows her mood is fucked up.

“You OK, Tina?” Suzanne asks. She sounds worried. But I doubt the feeling goes any deeper than the sound.

“I shouldn’t have….” Tina barely says as she takes another step, and then another.

“HEY!” I shout before I get flattened under her next step.

“Sam’s on the floor!” Suzanne quickly says, crouching on the bed.

Tina looks down unsteadily, her eyes must’ve failed her because she’s now bending down a little. There! Her gaze finally fixes on me, then… then… her pupils dilate and her mouth opens….

“Noooooo….” I shout before I feel flying. The world turns into a flux of colors, and then it regains stability as I find myself in Suzanne’s hand, looking at Tina puking her guts out.

 

 

...................

Suzanne took care of the mess Tina has made. Tina’s sitting on her bed, sipping at a cup of green tea.

“It’s all done, I should be going though.” Suzanne declares.

“Thanks, Suzie….” Tina moans, hitting her head on the wall against which she’s leaning.

“You’re going to get well tomorrow.” She says. “But you always over do it!” She adds, rolling her eyes at me. I giggle without making a sound, and so does she. Tina misses the gesture. I think she’d even miss an elephant if one was standing in her room.

“Okay, where is Sam?” she says, opening an eye.

“I’m right here!” I say from the foot of her bed, where there’s a wooden panel on the wall. It’s slowly getting dark, and I feel tired. So does Suzanne apparently.

“I’ll be going, guys. See you later!” She says, looking only at me when uttering the last phrase. I wave at her, grinning. Can’t get the thought of our little experience out of my head.

Apparently, neither can she, because she turns her back on Tina and blows a silent kiss for me, just before turning on her heel and walking out the door.

“Bye, Suzie…” Tina mutters as she puts her cup away. Her snoring resumes. I look at the clock on her wall. It’s just 6 pm. I doubt I can sleep this early. I begin walking on the wooden panel, which is part of her bed and is used as a small book case, reviewing the day I had; everything from Ashley to Suzanne. My feet are thumping on the wooden floor, as Suzanne’s did. Her thought brings a smile to my face, and all the red objects in Tina’s room seem to suddenly shine brighter. Red like fire. Red like Suzanne, with her shapely tits and white skin, and the aroma of the shampoo she used…. Who would’ve thought that the ginger kid could be so hot without clothes? Damn.

Suddenly I feel something soft  beneath my left foot. My other foot automatically comes up to take the next step, but it somehow can’t, and I fall down on the dark wood.

I sit up. Can’t believe my eyes missed something on the surface when walking, the lights are still on… oh… wait a minute… the gnome pants, they have… But… they used to be up until my ankles, Ash made the adjustments herself… now… they are like an inch longer than my sole… fuck….

I clutch the fabric and stand up and try to pull the pants up to my waist, but they are already there. The rope-belt that Ash made me is still holding it tight. I open my shaking fists and let the pants fall down to their full length… the gnome pants are longer now… which means… oh my God!

I’m getting smaller!

Chapter End Notes:

If you have any praises or wish to show your gratitude for the work I've put into this, make sure to leave a comment.

If you have any criticism, direct them to that brick wall over there.