- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I feel a gentle stroke on my cheek, followed by a strong scent of chocolate that fills my nostrils. I open my eyes. Ash’s bent knees are the first things I see. I look up. Ash is sitting next to me on her knees, with her left hand on the floor next to me, supporting her upper body that is bent over me. Her right hand is hovering above me just a couple of inches away.

“Sam…” she says looking down. “Where did you find that flower?”

Flower? Oh right!

“From the front lawn.” I say plainly, regretting it immediately. From the lawn? It hardly explains all the effort and sacrifices I faced retrieving that flower! But it is the truth. What else was I supposed to say? I got it from Eden?

“I guessed as much, but how did you get to the front lawn at this size?” she asks again, still looking down at me. Her right hand is now also on the ground, and her tities are now hanging above me. I try to ignore them.

“I climbed your poster to your slightly open window, and squeezed through.” I reply. Better stick to the truth all the way now.

“So that’s why my beloved poster is torn?” she says, grinning.

“Did… did you like it?” I ask her. On the second thought, the note was pretty lame….

“Oh, I loved it Sam! It was so sweet! I never expected it from someone like you …” she suddenly stops speaking. Her cheeks are red now, and I can see guilt in her eyes.

“Yeah well, I guess this shrinking thing has made me a better person!” I reply, smiling. I don’t want to see her like that.

Ash suddenly bends down even lower, and… and… wow a soft tit is coming my way! Brace for impact! BRACE FOR IMPACT! Oh, never mind that, she slipped back on her knees a little to adjust herself, her lips are coming down now, they… wow!

She plants a kiss with her full, pink lips on my face. Her lips engulf my face and chest, and she pauses like this for a second, or a minute? I don’t know, I wish it’d last for an eternity, but her lips are already going up in the air just as fast as they came down on me from heavens. Ash is sitting straight now.

“I love you, Ash.” I confess in a low voice, still tasting her lips on mine.

“What?” she asks, bending down once again. Oh great, she’s turned her head and her ear is an inch away from me.

“I said… did you read my note? So…what do you think about it?” I say, this time louder into her ear. It looks so weird at this size!

“Oh… yeah I did.” She says, turning her head again to face me. She has completely bent down now on her elbows, and looks more like a crouching cat. “It was very sweet of you, Sam.” She says, smiling. She’s looking at her backpack now. A faint smile is still on her lips.

“So…?” I ask, persisting.

“Want some breakfast?” she says, still looking at her backpack.

Oh, hell no! I’ll be thrice damned if I let her pull that shit on me. I hate it when girls do it, you know, when they give you mixed signals. They don’t really say no, but they don’t say yes either. They just get a sadistic pleasure from keeping the dudes suspended in the abyss, with them toying with them just like a cat toys with a mouse.

Hmm. However, I could play along until she decides to give me an answer, so I’d know where I stand in this relationship. Yes, that’d be the most mature, most prudent option here.

Too bad it’s never been my style.

“Ash, will you give me a second chance? Please?” I say, adding the last word hastily ‘cause I said I’d change for her. See? Baby steps. That’s the key. Though I’d feel so much better if my steps were really as long as a baby’s….

Ash sighs, shifting her gaze from the backpack to me. Her face is still well above me, and she’s still bent down. Whenever she looks at me from above, engulfing me by her massive arms or body, like now, all my instincts beg me to run. It must be a primitive, self-preserving mechanism.  You have no idea how many times I’d almost began to run just as soon as she’s started a conversation like this. I doubt I could put myself in a similar position like this with anyone else. It’s simply too exposed, too vulnerable like this…

Ash’s voice stops me just before I can reach my grand conclusion of how my trust and love for her has enabled me to stand such situations. And she says I’m not romantic…!

“I… I really don’t know, Sam.” She says hesitantly. Her soft voice reaches my ears just a fraction of a second before her warm breath washes over me. “Why don’t we…”

“Ash, I need to know if you’ll give me a second chance.” I interrupt her before she can ask for more time to think, and procrastinate. I really mean it when I say I can’t wait. If she won’t have me then I’ll have to leave…. I can’t see her walking around the room, ignoring me once I’ve become an ordinary part of her life, like one of the gnomes on her dresser. I can’t see her and not love her, especially now that I know it was my arrogance that cost me her love.

I sit up and stare at her blue eyes. It’s clear that she doesn’t know what to say. But besides that, I can’t tell what she’s thinking. Silence dominates the room…. Come on, Ash… please…

“I… I really can’t, Sam…. I’m sorry.” She finally says, covering her face with her hand.

Why, now that I’m determined to take care of her, to love her, why would she reject me now? An inner voice reminds me: how can someone like you take care of her?

I ignore my impulses, I ignore my anger, my desperation, all my feelings.

“I…I understand, Ash.” I manage to tell her, slowly standing up. Maybe Shila, my step mom, will help me? I picture myself licking peanut butter off a toast with shila standing over me, laughing….

As I turn around aimlessly a soft wall of flesh comes to my view. What the hell? It bends and changes shape to surround me in all sides, and then I’m lifted up. There’s only darkness and smell of chocolate here… light suddenly rushes in and I can now see Ash’s giant lips.

“I LIED SILLY!” she shouts cheerfully before her pink lips press me against her palm. “OF COURSE I’ll” she kisses me again, “HAVE YOU” Another kiss, “AGAIN!” yet another kiss, this time longer. Her lips suck me so strongly that I think I might end up in her mouth anytime, but who gives a shit! SHE’LL HAVE ME BACK! I can’t believe it!

“YOU’RE MY OWN LITTLE SAMMY! MINE ALONE.” She says, still holding me tightly in her palm. Her wide grin gives away her white, shiny teeth, and her blue eyes have a similar shimmering. I feel euphoric, I feel relieved, I feel some good feelings whose names I don’t know in English, or any other language.

She moves her hand and me in it closer to her face… to her eyes… I see my reflection in them. I bend down, still in her cupped hand, and kiss the tip of her nose. She giggles heartily while her eyes are fixed on me. She is looking more and more perfect every second, if that can be possible!

Well, perfect except for her bad jokes. But who cares! SHE’LL HAVE ME BACK Y’ALL!

Ash closes her hand with me in it to make a loose fist. I raise my arms so they won’t be trapped, and rest them on top of her closed index finger. I can feel her soft thumb next to my head.

Her grip tightens as she stands up. I can’t help stroking her soft index finger with both my hands, I kiss it again and again. The smell of chocolate overwhelms me and the familiar feeling of ash’s palm on my bare skin adds to my joy. I was worried I might get an erection in her hand again, but no… it’s not that kind of joy. It’s something better! And that says a lot coming from me!

Ash looks down and smiles at me, good, she can feel my kisses. She takes several steps. Let me see where we’re headed… towards the dresser? Oh no, towards the bed! Yep, she just sat on her bed, with one leg bent under her and the other one hanging from her bed.

She puts me on the mattress in front of her and looks at me smiling.

“So?” she asks unceremoniously.

“So?” I repeat, puzzled. So what Ash?

“So, you’re going to change for me?” she asks, still smiling. I think she enjoys the idea.

“Yeah, well. I want to actually show you how I feel about you this time around.” I reply. Oh boy, she looks disappointed. Her smile’s fading, quickly Sam….

Silver tongue to the rescue!

“…And treat you like a princess, and love you every second of my life and have making you happy as the sole goal of my life from now on.” I add hastily, the thoughts flow in my mind like a river. I must sound like some big sissy, damn! But I guess one could paraphrase my feelings for her that way….

Yep, it worked. Her smile is back on, and her eyes are shining again. She’s just staring at me now and, wow, she’s giggling? Oh her cheeks are getting red. Wow, she looks so happy! Why the fuck didn’t I make her happy more often? I suddenly feel… fulfilled….

“So, my prince.” She says cockily, her shining eyes still fixed on me, “what will you do to make me happy?”

“Anything you’d like, my lady!” I reply instantly. Please don’t ask me to think of something… pleaaaaseeeeee….

Ashley’s scratching her chin now, looking at a corner of her ceiling, as if she’s thinking hard. Boy, this girl can be really naughty when she wants. I mean, she almost gave me a heart attack just a several….

“I wish you to give me a foot rub.” She finally says, looking down at me.

“As my lady commands!” I tell her formally, bowing. She’s giggling again.

She quickly snatches me and raises her left hand and me in it, then she pulls her left foot up and stretches both her legs on the bed. She is putting her pillow against the bed head now with her right hand, and now she is lowering me down on the mattress, right next to her left ankle. She puts her hand on the mattress, with its palm and me on it facing up. I jump off. She proceeds to lean back on the pillow comfortably, and now she’s looking at me curiously.

I walk around her heel and stand in front of her pink bare soles. I’m almost half as high as her soles, the toes excluded, and I think can reach her toes and the ball of her feet only if I jump. Well, I’d better start from the heels and the arches.

The smell of chocolate is prevalent here too. Now that I think about it, her grey top is changed with a loose blue t-shirt, I think she’s taken a shower while I was asleep. So the smell of chocolate must be from some kind of lotion…. Wonder why I didn’t wake up sooner.

Well, time to get to work, Sam.

I put my palms on the warm sole of her left foot, just above the heel. It’s smooth, just like the time when I kissed them back when I was normal. I press both my hands into her pink soles, the soft skin sinks a couple of millimeters under my hands but I have to use my shoulders and waist as well as my arms for it.

I start pressing the pink, aromatic sole with my hands on several spots around the heel. I can hear Ash’s giggles every now and then, but my view of her is blocked by her soles. Well, it sounds like she’s enjoying it, and that’s enough for me.

My hands fall into rhythm soon. I work my way to the arches of her left foot. I have to raise my arms to reach this part and it’s taking its toll on me. I can already feel cold sweat on my bare back, and my shoulders have started aching. But I’m not about to give up, Ash is having a nice time and I’m going to prolong it as much as I can. She doesn’t giggle as much now, but it’s clear from the occasional wiggle of her toes that she’s enjoying it.

I’m working on the ball of her foot now, but it’s difficult to reach. I jump a couple of times and punch it midair, but it’s useless. Got to think of something else… oh, never mind that. She just pulled her heel back, so her arches bend and the ball of her foot just came forward and it is in my reach now.

“Thanks Ash.” I say, peeking from behind her left foot to take a look at her. She is still leaning on her pillow. She smiles in reply. I get back to work.

I keep pressing and rubbing the soft ball of her foot. I can still feel the aroma of her lotion, and I feel excited to be so close to her pretty feet. I can’t stop imagining how being under them would feel like.

I’m done with her left foot now, and I move on to the right one. I’ve had the sensation in my penis, as if it’s about to get erect anytime. I’ve been trying to focus on anything but her feet, but as you can imagine, it’s very difficult when they are forming a lovely wall right in front of me. Besides, the thought of being under them isn’t helping either.

My arms ache so much, I doubt I can finish her right foot if I keep up pressing her soles like this. Hey, what if I punched her soles?

“I’m gonna try something here, Ash.” I yell at her, standing next to her right ankle with my right hand on her arch. “Let me know how it feels, okay?”

“Alright.” Ash replies softly.

I go back in front of her right sole, and I punch her sole with my left hand.

“How did it feel?” I yell again, still standing in front of her right sole. I can’t see her face from here.

“It felt good.” She yells back.

“It didn’t hurt, did it?” I ask.

“Oh please. You give yourself too much credit.” Her voice says, followed by another giggle. I can see the toes of her right foot wiggling in agreement.

Okay then. Here we go. I hold my fists in front of me and put my right leg behind myself to support my weight. Then I punch her heel. I wait for a second. No protest. Cool. I start punching her soles. My penis is erect now and I’m going to pretend I’m boxing her feet. Maybe then, little Sam will go back to sleep? I start dancing around and punching her arches. Right cross, right cross, left cross, right cross, a massive hook just under the ball of her foot, dawmn, I’m owning her!

Left right, left right, left ri…

“AWW” I hear her say. Shit.

“I’m sorry Ash!” I yell at her, quickly jumping forward and hugging her right foot, kissing its arch exactly on the spot I just hit. I keep kissing it frantically, and my manhood is pressed against her heel. It feels a little rough now that I’m probing it with my penis.

I feel the mattress going down, and I see Ash looking at me from above. I look at her, then I kiss her foot one more time, still hugging it. I then let it go and step back. I feel a bit embarrassed. Damn it, I forgot to make clothes for myself again!

“Thanks, Sam. It felt so good!” Ash says, smiling at me sweetly. She is stretching her right arm towards me now… wow, she just stroked my hair with her thumb. It feels so good!

“It feels even better now that you’re small! Even better than the foot rubs you’d give me when you were normal.” She continues.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, Ash. I know I did.” I reply, still standing by her pretty feet. I can now see that her toenails are painted black.

“Oh did you?” she says, grinning. “I thought you said you had a very mild foot fetish!”

“Are you kidding? Kissing your feet is the joy of my life.” I reply boldly, trying to ignore my erect penis.

“I can see that.” She says, staring at little Sam briefly. She bursts into laughter.

I laugh along. Strangely, I don’t feel humiliated or angry like the last time.

“I especially liked your little kisses.” She says, looking at her blanket at the foot of the bed. Now’s my chance!

“Put me on the floor, Ash. I want to try something.”

She looks curious, good. She grabs me again and then puts me on the wooden floor just next to the bed. I lie down on my back.

“Ash, put your feet on me.” I shout at her as loud as I can. She is bending slightly over me. She’s still looking at me, without moving her feet.

“Sam, you might get hurt.” She says seriously, still looking down at me.

“No, just rest your feet on me. There’s no need to put any pressure on your feet. I’m sure I’ll be fine.” I shout again. I give her a thumb up to encourage her more, though I doubt she can see my thumb from up there.

She hesitantly raises her feet, and her face is soon blocked by the sight of her soles. They keep coming closer and closer to me, and I feel the most amazing sensation in my stomach, like a kid waiting for Christmas.

The warm flesh soon touches my naked body, and then it keeps coming down until it surrounds me from all side.

The ball of Ash’s right foot is right on my lips, and her arch and heel are covering the rest of my body. Ooooh, and I thought being in her fist felt good! The constant pressure of the weight of Ash’s right foot is diverted through my body to the wooden floor, and her foot is beginning to get moist I think. My crotch is as hard as it can get, and it is being crushed between her sole and my stomach. I try to hug her foot but my arms are pinned under the weight of it. Trapped beneath my beloved’s foot, I keep kissing her soft sole frantically. I can hear giggles coming from above. Good. My life means something now that she is happy. I kiss harder, faster. I can slightly taste salt in my mouth now, and the chocolate lotion’s smell is as strong as it can get down here.

Wow, it’s moving! Ashe’s foot is moving! She is rubbing her foot on me! Oh man…. God it feels so good…

She is rubbing her sole gently on me now, the giant foot is going up and down rhythmically, grinding my dick and my body beneath it. I’m gonna keep kissing her foot, fuck that, I’m licking her soles now. The pressure is increasing as she rubs her foot faster on me… I… oh God… it’s heaven… oh… she has stopped rubbing her foot on me, but the pressure is… constantly increasing… I fix my eyes on one of the many wrinkles on the ball of her foot. I know for sure now… I’ll willingly die for this girl, if that’s what it takes to make her happy… oh yes… the pressure is still increasing… I keep staring at the wrinkle while kissing her warm salty foot… ooooooooooooh goooood… I feel the sensation forming in my waist… making its way to the tip of my penis… my crotch jerks violently while still trapped beneath Ash, and its jerks are limited by her… I feel it jerking again and again, harder… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….

My penis finally gives in and explodes, showering Ash’s sole with my seed…. The immense pressure is gone. Only the weight of Ash’s foot is on me now. I remain motionless, my entire body is loose like a sack of beans. I’m breathing heavily… my heart is beating like crazy in my chest… Ash’s warm and now sweaty foot is still on me….

As the pressure of Ash’s foot is taken off I realize this. If you are lucky, you’ll someday, through your life, find a place for which you were born, you were designed. As if your entire life happened just to take you to that particular place at that particular time… for me, that place is beneath Ash’s feet, and that time is right now.  Or it can even be her hand, or anywhere near her…. I know this now that I’m looking at her smiling face hundreds of feet above me… she’s the one. And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 The plot will expand to cover more people and places, and the relationship between Sam and Ash will take its form faster from now on. Thanks for reading! leave your comments.