- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

I hear a voice in my head: Stay here brah…. Amen to that! I doubt my heroic adventure will be very inspiring once I’m a red mark on the bottom of a freshman girl, whose restroom happens to be just around the corner from here. Damn, I wish I could go there at this size!

Anyhow, I’m gonna stay put, waiting for Ash or Julia to come pick me up, literally. Hopefully either of them will notice my absence soon. It’s almost lunch time….

I’m walking towards the teacher’s desk now. There’s a better chance of hiding there than here between these student desks. The thick, wooden legs can provide good cover for me in case a student comes in to collect something they’ve forgotten. The cold floor feels unnerving against my bare feet. I hope Ash comes back soon, but it’s going to take her a while to come back from the cafeteria. Guess it’s just you and me for….Shhh! You heard that?

I… shit; the door handle is turning already! There’s still a long way to go, I begin sprinting…. Too late, I jump behind a desk leg, the narrow iron pillar hardly covers me and….

“Hahaha, you’re tickling me.”  A girl’s voice says. Is that…?

“Shhhh, quiet!” a dude replies. I… I can’t believe my ears; I need to take a look….

EWWWWWW, that’s… DUDE WTF! Dave and Nadia the nerd are sucking each other’s lips like…. Ough…. Just… gimme a sec….

 

 

------------------------------

Okay, the hoovers are gone now. Dave totally sounds like a dog eating wet food when he’s kissing… it was truly unnerving, listening to them… It’s hard to watch a man fall to such low levels… oh well, if they’re happy I guess…. Ash always says I need to be more open minded….

Anyway I’ve made my way to the teacher’s desk, and am now waiting for Ash to come. Judging by the clock, it’s been 15 minutes already, and…. Door handle again; let me hide.

“Gosh, did you see them…?” Suzanne’s voice says.

“Nadia and David! They’re like the worst couple ever!” sure enough, it’s Tina who says that.

I’ve been wondering when I’ll see her again. Well, technically all I see is the wide bottom of her UGG, you know, because she’s that original. She came straight towards me and sat down on the teacher’s desk. I can see Suzanne’s sneakers in the distance, next to the wall. She must be leaning against it. Anyway I should be fine so long as I stay hidden here; there’s no way they can see me.

“Hahah, from me to Nadia, Dave has really lost his confidence.” Tina says.

“Totally.” The ginger sheep agrees. “What did Kyle say?”

“He doesn’t know anything about Sam. You sure you weren’t on something?” Tina asks. Hmm.

“No, I’m sure what I saw…” Suzanne says uneasily.

“That sounds really stupid, you know….” Tina says, her big boots are shaking in front of my eyes as she begins swinging her legs one after another, and the grooves of her beige boots come toward my face, then disapepar in the distance just to rpeat the motion once again. I can easily see the dirt stuck to the bottom of her boots from here as they get near. “Anyway, let’s go get some lunch. The Principle must be gone now; I wonder what the hell he was doing up here during lunch time.”

“I heard Matt say he was looking for Wundt.”

“What, she’s here today? But she doesn’t have any classes….”

“No idea. Let’s go….”

The two huge boots stomp the ground simultaneously, and begin walking towards the door, accompanied by the blue and black sneakers.

Before they reach the door, the handle turns yet again, with force. “You here Sa... oh!” Julia’s sandals are in the threshold. “What are you guys doing here?”

My nails are deep in my palms. This… this stupid bitch! Oh boy….

“What are you looking for, Julia?” Suzanne asks ignorantly.

“Nothing!” Julia says, louder than what is considered normal. Much, much louder. I look around for additional cover, but there’s nothing but a trash can next to the corner, and fifty feet of open space in between.

“Well?” Tina says, as if waiting for Julia to say something.

“Umm… nothing. See you guys.” Julia’s sandals disappear, with the door still open.

“Was she looking for…” Suzanne says.

“Sam?” Tina completes her sentence, bending down all of a sudden… and her back and half her ass come into my view out of the blue… whew…. I quickly get back behind the thick wooden leg, exactly opposite of them, so she won’t see me. They’re looking directly at where I was just a couple of minutes ago… man….

“He isn’t back here….” Suzanne says, amidst the sound of footsteps.

“He ain’t here either….” Tina’s melancholy voice says.

“Check the trash can.” Suzanne says.

“Don’t be ridicules.”

“Just do it.”

Tina’s huge beige boots walk around the desk and towards the trash can. She kicks the metal bin with her left foot.

“You here, miniature Sam?” she asks the can, before bending down. “Nope, he isn’t.” she concludes, before standing straight again. The boots begin to go towards the door, where the black and blue sneakers are awaiting.

"Isn't it a bit cold for sandals?" I hear the girls giggle.

Whew, that was close. My heart almost jumped out my asshole when Tina bent down so suddenly. I…

“Hmm.” Tina’s voice says closer than expected. I peek, the beige boots are standing towards the desk and me, the left boot is raised a little where the heel is, as if dubious whether to turn around to come straight ahead.

“Oh, God. Not her, please… not this bitch….” I pray, but it is soon interrupted by the sound of Tina, saying “oh what the hell.” And the ensuing sound of fucking UGGs getting closer. Another big ‘FUCK YOU SAM’ from dear old universe, I think, standing here, frozen before Tina’s petite curious face appears next to her bent jean clad knee, and her small jaw drops a bit as her hazel eyes widen in surprise, and her crimson colored nails creep their way towards me instinctly, and her relatively short fingers grasp me, and I go up in a flux of colors, in which not blue, but the gold of her hair is dominant.

“HOLY SHIT! HOLLLLLYY SHIT!” She shouts at me. My hands are tied in her fist, and my ear drums have to bear the immense volume without any protection as her spit showers me. She is staring at me now, silent. “HOLLLLLY SHIIIITTT!” She shouts one more time.

“WHAT? WHAT?” Suzanne shouts from the door. “OH MY GOD! TOLD YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!”

As Tina’s ring pressures my neck, I remain motionless in her very tight fist. It’s not gentle, like Ash’s. It’s firm, as if not ever willing to let go of the prize it’s got!

“I’m going home.” Tina says, before beginning to run.

“What? Wait….” Suzanne says, before running after Tina. Her footsteps are following us.

Tina suddenly comes to a halt and turns around, and I get a view of Suzanne. “No, just give me some time with him… I’ll see you tomorrow!” She says before turning around and running again. Suzanne’s last expression was one of shock, and surprise. Tina doesn’t even bother to hide me, she just pushed me a bit down with her thumb, so that her clenched thumb and index cover almost all of most my face, which is pressed against her salty flesh. She runs for God knows how long, getting me even further away from Ash with every giant step she takes in those fucking UGGs.

 

 

------------------------------

Soon we reached Tina’s home, which is just around the corner from the Triple H. She didn’t talk to me; neither did she loosen her grip. My face was pressed into her palm all the way, and her sweat has drenched it. As soon as we get there she runs upstairs and into her room. I’ve only been here once, and that was way back when we were still close.

As she takes the steps one after another, all my frozen mind can thin of, besides what Tina does, is Ash. I will probably die in Tina's room. I know that.

She puts me on her bed, more slowly than I thought she would, and sits cross legged in front of me. Her hazel eyes are studying me carefully. I thought I’d get used to it by now, but still I feel embarrassed. I feel the need to say something.

“Tina….” I’m about to say before I’m interrupted by her sudden motion. Without uttering a single word, or questions like what the hell happened to you, or even crushing me under her UGG boots and smearing my remains on her room’s ceramics, which frankly I thought she would have done by now, she bends down, and her huge lips land on me.

She gives me a big, wet kiss on the face. It’s not gentle, like Ash’s. It has a certain force… violence… in it. She gets up, and stares at me again. I’m too surprised at the sudden reaction I’ve got.

She bends down again, this time making out with me, or my body to be more precise. “Sam…” she says under her breath, before resuming kissing me. She licks my face between the kisses, just before her lips engulf me once more. I… I shouldn’t kiss her back… she’s too… oh… ouch….

She bites my face…. Well, her white front tooth brushed against my cheek somewhat tenderly, before letting it go unwillingly. She then suddenly leans down on her left elbow, placing me under her large breast, which is hanging above in her dark brown blouse. Her right hand is fumbling with her pants.

I finally get a chance to say something. “Tina, what are you doing?”

“Shut up.” She says, panting. Apparently she’s managed to unbutton her jeans, and is now leaning even further on her elbow, trying to take them off. Her right breast lands on me. Trapped under the immense weight of that much dream stuff, a struggle sparks between my super ego and my dick as to what reaction I should have.

“Tina…” I say, knowing my muffled voice won’t reach her. The pressure multiplies, and I should be feeling worried that I might suffocate here, but my hormones get the better of me. Suddenly it is all lifted off, and her hands replace her boobies.

She grabs me tightly and gets me up in the air. I’m at eye level with her.

“Tina what are….” She begins to lower me towards her crotch? Oh not fair... No I mustn’t… “Tina, what the hell are you doing?” I say.

If my dick had hands, it would beat the shit out of me, but… I quickly try to imagine Ashley’s eyes.

"STOP IT!" I shout. Her hand pauses around her covered belly button. I look up, her face is a bit red, and she’s begun to sweat. She smirks and puts me down on white ceramics next to her, and stands up over me.

The sight of her cute body, her curved hip and long, strong legs gets to me. She squeezes the remainder of the struggle out of me when she lifts her right foot, and presses it down on me. Her white sock has a faint smell of sweat, but it’s really not that much. She begins pressing my body with it gently, leaving my face in the open, and staring down on me while doing all this. She begins to rub her foot up and down along my body. I give up and lay there, staring at her face. Her blond hair has come loose, and it’s surrounded her face, giving it a golden aura. She lowers her foot, resting only her toes on my legs. The tip of her toe is right on my dick. She then shifts her weight on her right foot, putting immense pressure on my crotch. She puts her left foot right next to me; I’m roughly as long as the length of her big toe. She pauses there; still keeping my dick under her big toe, then the weight is lessened, and raises her right foot, taking the sock off in a quick motion. Then her warm, bare sole lands on me, this time putting my face between her big toe and the toe next to that.

I can still see her face from between her toes. The inside flesh of her big toe is pressed firmly against my right cheek, while the toe next to that is resting my shoulder and my left cheek. She tightens her toes and grabs my face with them, pressing firmly. I tense up my body automatically, waiting for the rubbing to begin… but nothing happens, she just stands there, occasionally getting her hair out of her face in a quick motion. The pressure of her foot on me neither subsides nor increases. It’s just steady. She then looks up and begins looking around her room as if I don’t exist beneath her foot. Suddenly, I begin having these thoughts I’ve had from time to time.

I don’t even exist to her. As if I’m nothing but an ant beneath her foot, not worthy of any attention, I think. My penis is about to cum, and the stream of thoughts keeps flowing effortlessly. I am but a lump beneath her beauty. She knows it for granted that I belong under her foot, without her giving me any mind… I begin to cum like never before, and my body jerks violently beneath her foot, but her weight doesn’t allow me to move an inch. Somehow the restraint makes me cum even harder, and I tremble beneath her toes. She pressures her foot a bit more strongly on me while I tremble and shake, then she finally looks down, and smiles… victoriously?

She lifts her foot and picks me up, then proceeds to lie down on her back on the bed. She begins to take off my pants, struggling with the fucking rope-belt. She takes it off, and proceeds to take off her blouse. I look up at her, and at the sight of her soft breast and pink nipples, I feel the urge to take off my gnome coat. I take it off while she patiently watches my struggle with the unfit clothing. Then, she picks me up and makes out with me again.

I begin kissing back instinctly. She licks me between kisses, and now she is sliding me into her mouth up to my waist. She holds me between her teeth as she sucks my lower boy. Her smell permeates and I feel all wet, still confused what the fuck is going on. But before fear gets a chance to appear, she spits me out on her open hand, and I land on her palm. She then licks my body from knees to my head several times, the brush of her warm tongue on my penis erects it again, and then she spits on me!

Her warm, sticky saliva is another surprise this afternoon, but it doesn’t end there. She then reclines, and pushes me towards her vagna with her palm on my balk. She opens a narrow space in her panty above her vagina, and slides my wet body inside. The pink pantie has made the word pink here, and her pink hungry vagina is waiting for me. She puts me on her vagina, and then her hand goes out of the pink, leaving me and her saliva alone.

I lie on her pussy, licking her clitoris with fervor. Her hip begins moving slightly, as if she wants me to slide on her lady part. I put my hands on either side, and begin sliding my body and rubbing it against her pussy. She begins moaning in the distance, and I shove my dick into her pussy, well as far as it goes, and start humping her while my face is deep into her clitoris. She moans louder, and her index, ring and middle finger slide inside, pressuring me deeper into her vagina, just like Ash did. But it lacks the care she had, it’s more violent, and it keeps pressuring me even deeper, and I... like it. I’m too horny to give a shit, and she quickly makes my body vertical, and puts her fingers on my head, pushing me deep into her vagina.

She puts her index and thumb on my chest, and begins shoving me in and out. The soft, warm inner wall of her vagina against my body is mesmorizing. Then she takes me out, and shoves me once again, this time from the other end!

I take a deep breath and conserve as much damp air as I can before the dive. The air here is full of her aroma, and femininity. I can feel her holding on my shins while shoving me in and out of her. I feel I’ve ejaculated already, but there’s so much hot moisture here in this dark den of femininity that it’d be hard to tell, if not for my aching muscles. Then the world starts pressuring me hard like that time when I was stuck in Ash’s backpack and she leaned back, but it’s even more… intense… the flesh begins pressing me, and Tina’s moans up there so loud I can hear from here. Then she moans loudly one more time, before her fingers push me deep into the depths of her vagina.

I begin to panic, and start struggling; kicking and punching as much as my tight space allows me. I feel the world moving, as if she’s stood up. I feel dizzy and my head begins to spin, and I feel nauseous, and I feel I'm about to faint. I... I can sense my vision fading even here in the dark. The magic is lost and .... Struggles coming from below, and then something holds onto my right ankle, and I feel fresh air again.

 

 

-----------------------

A few minutes later, I’m sitting on Tina’s bed, and she’s sitting cross legged in front of me. It’s time for a conversation.

“Tina, what was that?” I ask.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t like it.” She says, tying her hair.

“Well…” I feel embarrassed all of a sudden.

 “Not even the foot fetish thing? I know you Sam.” She says, smirking.

“I did, but it was unexpected….”

She sighs, and stretches her legs, putting each bare foot on either side of me. “It means that I want.” She says plainly.

I try not to look at her feet. Good thing I came twice. “But… but I’m with Ash now!” I say.

“Please! She doesn’t even talk to you anymore.” Tina says.

“She does, we’re back in a relationship!” I protest.

“Have you done it with her?” she asks.

“Yes!” I say boldly.

“Was she as good as me?” she again asks.

I pause, was she? Admittedly, she lacked something… the violence, the humiliation, the feeling that Tina made me feel. I don’t know. I can’t put my finger on it. But her innocence... her eyes....

Tina’s grinning. My pause has told her what she wanted to hear.

“Tell you what; I can hold you here against you will and do whatever the fuck I want to you.” She says. Now she’s more like the Tina I knew! Shit…. “But I won’t. If after two days, you decide that you want to go back to Ashley, then I will give you back to her.”

This is totally unexpected to me.

“But, you weren’t into this fetish stuff back then.” I say, puzzled.

“Well, I am now.” She quickly remarks.

“But… you didn’t even feel anything… I’m so small!” The words come out despite my hesitation and shame. I think deep down, I’m trying to find an excuse not to get into more action with her. Can I forget about Ash this easily? What the fuck. No I won’t!

“I felt very… empowered.” She says seriously. “It’s exactly how I thought it would imagine when Suzanne told me about you.”

“Empowered?” I repeat. My confusion gets only more by the second.

“Look, I liked it. You sure as HELL liked it. So just give it sometime and we’ll see where things go.” She says, as if she’s bored with the conversation now.

“And if I want to get back to Ash, you’ll let me? I repeat.

“Of course. What kind of person do you think I am?”

The kind whose pussy eats live humans! The thought passes my mind in a flash, making my penis feel funny.

“Okay then.” That’s it. I just have to hold on for two days, and go back to Ash. I doubt she’d easily let me go, but again, she could simply tie me up or keep me in a box or something. It’s not like she has to lie to me, and I'd better not tempt her.

“Be a good boy until then, Sam. You don’t have the physical strength over me anymore.” She says, biting her lower lip. I must admit, she is hot. “I think you’re even smaller than my big toe.” She continues.

“No, I’m taller!” I say. She quickly puts her foot next to me.

“Let’s check!” she says. Unceremoniously, her finger pushes me back so hard I get knocked down. She drags me up a little by holding my hands to ensure accurate measurement. Then begins to laugh.

“Haha, oh my god. You are exactly the same size!” she says as I sit up.

“I used to have to look up to see you. Now you’re happy if you can be taller than my teeny toes.” She says. She really enjoys this size change, doesn’t she?

“Haha, yeah….” I try to think of it as a joke.

“I feel so… dominant…” she says to herself, wiggling her toes next to me. I knew I had to survive Tina somehow as soon as she got hold of me. I just didn’t know it would be this kind of survival. I thought it would be more like her stomping violently and me dodging her boots. This looks more difficult, honestly. I need to prepare a plan to run away once our two days are up.

I look up. She is staring at me without the smallest tinge of embaressment. Her eyes are curious and interested, like a cat playing with her new toy.

There is no way she just lets me go after two days.

I smile at her.

No way in hell.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. My other story explains How Wundt got the formula, but it is half finished at the moment.