- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reminder: This is the chapter with the Dark stuff I warned of all those years chapters ago! :P


==============================================================================

Just an hour or so after sunrise the Bears and their guest sat around their dining table as Catalina heated the huge iron stove, piling 6ft logs into the burner like they were kindling as she prepared to make breakfast. The family's resources had been sorely drained with the demanding visits of the princess, most of the savings they'd had having been sunk into buying the barrel of wine she had ordered them to provide for her. This meant the family's breakfast was to consist almost entirely of oats, milk and a small amount of fruit Catalina has foraged. The conversation flitted casually between the giants with Catalina eager to know about her homelands and her father, Bram busied himself repairing a torn pocket on his heavy leather work apron and Felicia fawned over Eric while she chatted to her sister.

The small cabin hummed with a warm energy as the family enjoyed their morning together until a strange sound seemed to cut into the conversation, distracting the giant women mid sentence. They looked around, each looking to the other, confused for a moment until Felicia spoke up.

“What was that?” She asked, pausing to see if she could hear it again

“Sounded like a mewling cat.” Bram offered, until the sound came once more from the slight gap in the base of the front door.

A soft pounding came from the bottom of the door followed by a small but angry-sounding voice

“Giants! I wont tell you again! Open this door! I know you are in there I can hear your dull voices!” Came the shrill demands from the little voice

“Oh for the love of Gorm... it's Goldilocks.” Bram growled quietly as he put his apron on the corner of the table and stood to head over to the door his footsteps thumping heavily as he crossed the wooden floor. He placed his hand on the heavy iron lever that lifted the latch then he suddenly paused and turned urgently to tell Felicia to hide, but before he could even speak he saw she was already gone, the curtain leading into the bedrooms falling back into place where she had slipped soundlessly into the dark back rooms. The giant gave a stern huff of satisfaction before pulling the door open and looking down at the source of the family's irritation.

Gwendoline stood with her hands on her hips and a ridiculous looking pout on her face, she wore a short sleeved sky blue dress which had multiple skirts making it flare out at her knees, the collar was tall and bright white, made of a thick lace which wrapped stiffly around her neck. On her chest was a shiny ribbon of sky blue silk and her long white stockings had the same silk ribbons on her ankles just above a well tailored pair of little black shoes with silver buckles on their sides. She stamped her foot impatiently before shouting up at Bram.

“About time you deaf brute! I've been waiting for nearly FIVE MINUTES!” She said as she crossed her arms over her chest petulantly.

Bram knew it hadn't been five minutes but her silly exaggerations were the least of the issues on his mind.

“WELL?” She demanded “Aren't you going to invite your Princess in? Asked Gwendoline as she gestured past Bram's ankles clearly expecting to be welcomed.

Bram stepped aside from the doorway, waving a hand into the house as though to wave the tiny human inside “Welcome in, Princess” He said using the same strained inflection as Gwendoline had in announcing her title.

Gwendoline glared up at Bram and marched in through the doorway. Bram meanwhile mused to himself about how long it took humans to travel anywhere without their horses. It seemed to take an age for the little girl to cross over the thick timber threshold of the doorway and pass through far enough into his home for him to close the door behind them. The giant strode back to his chair by the table, crossing the modest size room in only half a dozen strides as he watched Gwendoline continue to make her way to the dining room.

The princess walked into the house, the smell of wood smoke and warm oats drifted around the dimly lit cabin as her eyes adjusted to both the light level and the expanse of the room she had walked into. She saw the giantess at the stove wiping her hands down on a bed sheet sized tattered rag before the huge woman put on her most formal-looking smile and came to help the Princess up into her usual seat at the table. The small girl waited expectantly as the giantess knelt down before her and rested her hand palm-up in front of her feet. Gwendoline stepped up onto Catalina's palm before it rose up with her on board to let her then step off onto the chair.

“What brings the Princess out to see us so early in the day?” Catalina asked sweetly

“I had something to attend to in town, apparently some foolish boy thinks he can earn my favour by trying to impress me with some little bauble.” Gwendoline said lazily showing off an emerald and gold ring that hung on her finger “It reminds me of the necklace I had pay a substantial amount to have repaired... Don't you think? I'm sure your over-sized child would love it...” She said venomously, the words clearly chosen carefully to reflect the threat that she still had every intention of holding over the giant family.

There was a brief, awkward pause as Bram stiffened angrily. He wanted to take the little creature by the scruff of the neck and throw her far off into the forest, how DARE she come to his home and threaten them? For the first time he felt no real guilt about Catalina's plan as he took a sharp breath to speak, but he was suddenly cut off before he could let out his anger.

“Well I'm afraid we only have porridge to offer, we haven't yet been able to make the trip into town to refill our larder.” Catalina said, breaking the tension as she turned and picked up her wooden mixing spoon to stir a heavy cauldron that sat bubbling now on the stove top

“Ha! If only your kind were still trusted to hold a title! I have all sorts of servants to do such menial things for me!” Gwendoline said bragging, a smug little smile on her face as she sat upright, her hands on her lap striking her finest noble posture.

Bram suddenly grew curious as he heard the mention of servants. His mind instantly shot to thoughts of little Mary. “I'm sure you have more than you can count.” he said almost clumsily, trying to be sly, but also trying not to ask any deliberate questions that might raise suspicion.

“Jealousy doesn't suit you Bear, but yes, I suppose we do.” Gwendoline said believing the comment was meant sarcastically, not noticing the look Catalina shot Bram for being so blunt “I'm told one of them went missing this morning, but it makes no difference, the servants disappear all the time, Father says I should go easy on them, but they're only peasants, its not like there aren't a hundred others to take their place.” the little Princess said rolling her eyes in irritation, seemingly genuinely unaware of the concept of these people being deserving of even basic respect.

Catalina placed a bowl in front of the girl, before another was given to Bram, then Eric, then she herself sat down to eat. Gwendoline took a mouthful of the oats and grimaced, making an over-exaggerated noise of disgust and childishly scraping the oats from the bowl to the floor below her

"Ughh! Why is that so salty and hot?” Gwendoline demanded, her face screwed up and scowling. Bram and Catalina sat looking shocked at the girl's behaviour as Bram considered how even his son had better table manners.

“I'm sorry Princess, that was from Bram's portion, he prefers his oats with salt and doesn't mind the heat.” Said the giantess. Bram went from looking shocked at Gwendoline's behaviour to suddenly whipping round to look at his wife, then down to his bowl as he felt almost betrayed that a portion of his food had been taken right from his own bowl to feed the brat.

Catalina took some from her own bowl and refilled Gwendoline's, but again as she tasted the porridge she found offence with it “This is bland, and it has WHOLE fruits in it!” said the Princess spooning an entire apple out of the bowl and holding it up “Don't you brutes slice your apples and oranges?” She demanded, scraping it out to join the other portion on the floor.

Catalina struggled to maintain a neutral expression, her patience was at its limits as the natural instincts within her practically howled to be let loose upon this little monster, her blood felt as though it were on fire in her veins but she kept her voice steady. “I didn't think to slice the fruit as it isn't an issue for me, we eat apples and oranges as you would grapes and raisins.” she explained.

Eric's bowl was next to be portioned out, the young boy simply watching it happen, his good nature meant he didn't think twice about sharing. Finally this time when Gwendoline tasted the honey-sweetened oats she found them to her liking and the family could sit and eat their breakfasts in peace. Once they had all finished Catalina cleaned up the used bowls and utensils, and stooped to mop up the spilt oats Gwendoline had disapproved of. Bram busied himself finishing the repairs to his work apron before hanging the huge sheet of thick leather around his neck and tying the cords of sail rope behind his back.

Gwendoline had sat strangely quiet once they had begun eating and he had almost forgotten she was there as he finished his work but when he looked across to her he saw she sat playing idly with the ring she had presumably taken from the person she had gone to see this morning. Her movements seemed sluggish and her gaze was as if the little girl was lost in a thought a million miles from here. Catalina had also noticed the change in the princess' demeanour and turned to Bram, speaking very deliberately.

“Well, you boys have had your breakfast, its time you both got off to your work in the woods...” she said, her hands fishing for something in her own apron.

Bram looked confused for a moment, but as he saw the little pouch Felicia had bought with her being pulled from his wife's apron his eyebrows rose, then settled into a stern look. He nodded and waved Eric over from his place at the table, scooping up the small coat that hung on a roughly hewn iron peg in the wall. Hearing the giant conversation echoing above her Gwendoline looked about from Catalina to Bram, her head felt like it was foggy, like she had eaten too much and stayed up too late and drank too much. She blinked a few times to try and clear the feeling but the echoing conversation kept distracting her from managing to concentrate.

“I think..” the small girl started before yawning widely “I should head back to the castle. I have... I have duties to attend.” she continued, barely able to stifle another couple of little yawns as her fists rubbed at her eyes repeatedly.

“Perhaps you could take a nap here Princess? It may not be safe to ride through the forest if you are so sleepy.” Catalina offered, stepping towards the little girl and leaning forwards. Her eyes examined Gwendoline with the same cold calculations as a hawk eyeing up a mouse, but she kept a soft warming smile on her face, her hypnotic soothing voice cooing down to the girl. “We wouldn't want you to fall from your high, high horse now would we.”

Gwendoline looked up at the giantess, her gaze locked on to the large deep pools of emerald green that were Catalina's eyes as they seemed to keep her transfixed, a huge yet delicate hand reached forwards, one finger extending to sweep a stray golden lock of hair from Gwendoline's cheek as the long finger, easily the width of Gwendoline's arm, lingered to caress her face gently. She wanted to be appalled at the idea that this woman would dare touch her without her permission but there was something so soothing, so warm, so motherly about Catalina's touch. She yawned again and gave a tiny nod.

“Yes... I... I think that is sens... sensible.” Gwendoline was struggling to think clearly at all now.

She blinked once, then twice, each one slower and heavier than the last, that soft warm finger tip gently caressing the side of her face made her lean into it, nuzzling the scented soft skin like a contented house cat. The next thing she knew she thought she had blinked again, but this time when she opened her eyes she found herself lying on her back on something wooden.

Above her were two huge faces, one belonging to the familiar giantess, the other to a strange, younger looking giantess Gwendoline didn't know. She tried to move but her limbs were heavy and dull, she felt as though she were heavily drunk but instead of being out of control she simply felt extremely weak and groggy, like everything was a slow and uncontrollable dream. A hand came towards her from the unfamiliar woman and she felt slender yet powerful fingers wrap around her waist, lifting her effortlessly up into the air as she hung limp in the grip, only just able to keep herself from falling forwards as she was turned to sit upright in the grip of the fist which encircled her from hips to chest.

“Is this really the thing that was giving you trouble?” Felicia asked, her hazel eyes exploring every inch of the little princess she now held like a toy. The younger giantess giggled excitedly as she saw the small girl cringe and cover her ears, just the power of her voice seemed to either hurt or frighten the little thing and she loved it. “Have you seen this cute little bow? It's like it's gift wrapped itself for you, all trussed up like a sweet little Yule pig!” She said grinning as she tugged at the blue silk ribbon on Gwendoline's chest.

Catalina smiled as she watched the human girl squirm in her little sister's hands “Her name is Gwe... Goldilocks,” she said with a satisfied smile “and yes, she's the one who threatened Eric.”

Gwendoline heard Catalina's voice and vaguely registered that she had been called that name. She HATED that name and as the hand in front of her tugged and pulled at her silk ribbon jerking her about uncomfortably she lashed out as best she could, her little voice calling out lazily despite the anger she had tried to direct behind it.

“Don't... don't call me Goldilocks! No-one calls me... Gol... Goldilocks.” She stumbled over her own words as her little hands slapped and punched uselessly at the fingers playing with her.

Felicia paused for a second and looked at her sister “The little Yule pig doesn't seem to like her name.” she said, her eyebrows raised in a mix of surprise and amusement from the Princess' outburst.

“Everybody knows she hates it, that's why they call her it. No-one likes the spoilt little monster.” Catalina explained as she moved over to where her sister stood with her prize. She gripped the radiant, shining golden locks of hair between her fingers and tugged at it as though to present it as evidence to her sister before she continued “You see the curious thing about little Goldilocks here is that her father, the King, is dark haired.”

“So?” asked Felicia not understanding at all what her sister was trying to imply.

“So is the Queen...” Catalina said dryly, a small smirk pulling her rose coloured lips into a thin line of amusement. “But the King's personal servants?... They came from the North. All blonde and fair.” she finally revealed, her meaning becoming clearer now as she flicked her fingers and discarded a clump of Gwendoline's hair from her grasp like she had touched some kind of disgusting filth. She subconsciously wiped her fingers on her apron as she sneered at the small girl who mewled pathetically at having had her head tugged around on the end of her hair.

Felicia let out another laugh and grinned, clearly enjoying such scandalous gossip, and about the Royal family no less! “Well, I guess we'll be doing everyone a favour today then!” She exclaimed as she tousled the Princess' hair with one of her fingers causing the small girls head to rock painfully back and forth as her little hands flopped lazily in vain to defend herself. “The King is free of an embarrassing bastard, the peasants are free of a tyrant, you are free from her silly little threats! Oh! And best of all,” Felicia paused raising her little toy to her face as she began to pinch an squeeze Gwendoline's limbs and body. Inspecting her closely “You get to restock your cupboards with some fresh meat.” she said licking her lips.

Catalina couldn't help but laugh, amused by her sister's carefree attitude and the entertainment she was getting from all this, but she shook her head.

“No, this little one is all ours, call it a catch up lunch for not having seen each other in a while.”

“Oh?” Felicia asked, somewhat surprised.

“Bram will not have anything to do with the use of human meat, and he won't let Eric have it either, he says he doesn't want to encourage 'such behaviour' in him.” Catalina explained, not exactly happy with the situation, but her casual mood towards it showed that it clearly didn't bother her too much. She had known plenty of giants in her time who for one reason or another had never seen the humans as meat, it seemed the little creatures were almost exclusively a Mountain giant delicacy.

“Oh well, more for us!” Felicia said cheerfully “Now then lets get this unwrapped, I'm starving! Someone interrupted my breakfast..” she said down to Gwendoline and giving her a squeeze as her fist sunk into the princess's body causing her to give a gargled cry, her legs kicking as best they could to wriggle free.

Gwendoline had never been as scared in her life, even through the strange fog that filled her mind she could just about make out the booming conversation that was going on around her. The voices echoed through her mind making her want to cower away from the near deafening sounds but on the other hand hearing what was being said about her made her want to scream and shout and remind these monstrous brutes who they were talking to. When she got back home she would make sure these creatures paid with their lives, she would have them killed, butchered and fed to pig farms all across the land. Suddenly though her thoughts of revenge were interrupted by the hot clammy hand around her squeezing every ounce of air from her body.

The princess heard herself make a strange squeaking noise as the air was pushed form her lungs, she kicked and squirmed, feeling like her eyes might burst from her skull if she dared open them. Her hands pushed at the fingers which clamped around her but the trunks of flesh simply sunk deeper into her body, her legs swung uselessly in the air as the fist squeezed her hips grinding her joints painfully while her stomach felt like it was being forced up into her chest even as the bottom half of her rib cage threatened to implode under the pressure. She could feel her face going red, her lips began to tingle and swell, she was convinced that her head might pop off at any minute. This whole ordeal was scored by a constant background of airy childish giggling, the giant stranger loving every moment of her pain and suffering.

“Please....” Gwendoline wheezed. The word was foreign to her, she had never used that word for anything. “Please... stop... please...” she begged. She begged. It came so easy to her, to beg, something she had never thought possible “please...” she wheezed again, tears rolling down her face her once perfect porcelain cheeks now swollen and purple.

“YES!” Felicia exclaimed with a laugh as she turned to Catalina with a broad grin. “Hear that? 20 seconds and I made it beg!” she said proudly before heading over to the large wooden block where Catalina had begun to prepare vegetables and herb plants.

“Ok, Ok enough games, you'll bruise the meat.” Catalina stated simply before sliding a crude but sharp looking knife towards her sister. “Here, take its clothes off will you, I'm nearly done here.”

Suddenly Gwendoline could breath again. She had never tasted air so sweet as she sucked lungfuls down feeling her insides sliding back into place but feeling decidedly sick. Her head throbbed and her ears still rang with a loud whistling sound, even as she felt herself being turned onto her back and her limbs and head flopping meekly downwards she could do nothing to help herself. As the hot clammy hand of the giantess finally snaked from around her waste she found herself laid on another hard wooden surface. Something flashed a metallic glint above her but she couldn't quite make out what it was, her vision still swam with dark heavy spots and she simply tried to focus on enjoying breathing again until once more the fingers returned.

Two heavy pads of flesh clamped down on her body pressing into the top of her chest and the bottom of her stomach simultaneously. Her hands came up to grip the finger on her chest, she had nothing left in her body to try and push it from her but she was mostly just running on survival instincts now. Another shadow moved above her and she felt a tugging on her body, stiff jerks which caused her to slide under the top finger slightly as it now half sunk onto her neck, only her delicate collar bones keeping the soft fingertip from dropping fully onto her neck and suffocating her once more. The tugging continued causing her body to flop up and down, her jawbone to rammed into the finger, though the flesh was mercifully soft enough not to hurt too much it still felt like she was being punched in the face as each tug dragged her down.

Felicia was having difficulty with the little bow on Gwendoline's dress, she thought it would simply unfurl like a shoe lace but it seemed to simply complicate the knot the harder she pulled at it.

“Just cut it.” Came Catalina's voice as she watched her sister struggle pointlessly with the princess's dress.

“Ugh, fine, I was looking forward to unwrapping it but it's being annoying.” Felicia huffed before picking up the knife she had been given and turning her attention back to the girl stay lying pinned beneath just two fingers.

Gwendoline felt the fingers shift once more but this time a much smaller finger pad came down on the side of her head, still enough to cover her face but thankfully it rolled her head to the side so she wasn't being smothered under the greasy pad. Two more fingers pressed into her body and she gave a small whimper as she felt her ribs bend once more, the bruising forming on her body screaming to be given time to rest but she just didn't have the energy in her to fight back. The last finger slid under her skirts, lifting the layers up from her knees and pressing into her thigh to pin one of her limply struggling legs to the table surface. She whimpered and felt the sting of tears running freely down her face as all she could hear was the rhythmic pounding of blood thumping through the finger tip pinning her head down.

She took a sharp intake of breath as something icy cold and hard pressed against her inner thigh. She felt it slide up between her legs and began to moan in fear, certain that she was going to die here now but still refusing to give up trying to struggle. The fingers pressed harder ceasing any movements she could have hoped to make as the cold hard object slid deftly up the side of her groin the chill giving her flesh goosebumps as she realised it had to be under her clothes to be as cold as it was. The icy steel glided expertly against her body up over her abdomen and along her flat tummy then between her breasts before with another metallic glint of light she saw the knife pass by her face as a cold air rushed over one half of her body.

Felicia smiled to herself, the clothing had simply tumbled from the girl in a single skilful slice and she was pleased she hadn't made any mistakes as she examined the naked flesh. Her agile fingers slid beneath Gwendoline's body and flipped her over, pinching the back of her dress and stripping it away from her leaving just her long white stockings and little black shoes, complete with those pretty little blue ribbons. With a few squeaks and groans of pain from the tiny girl she pinched the shoes and yanked them off, her grip peeling the stockings away with them in one swift motion. Next she took the princess by both ankles and lifted her off the table. The beaten girl simply hung limp and motionless other than the occasional bounce of her little breasts as she sobbed quietly. The giantess looked the girl over, her hazel eyes inspecting her like meat in a butchers shop, judging the quality, her free hand pinching at various parts to asses the fat to meat ratio of her prize.

“Hey, not bad for royal meat, they're usually softer, more fatty.” Felicia exclaimed happily

“Must have been all the riding around bothering people's families.” Catalina replied bitterly. “Here, hand her over, I need to truss her.” she said as she cut some rope from a large wooden spool that compared to Catalina just looked like a bobbin of string.

Gwendoline was passed over and found herself being laid down chest first on a cold cutting board that must have been made with the entire trunk of a tree as the plain of wood beneath her stretched larger than any bed she had known. She was surrounded by vegetables and strong smelling bushes of herbs and knew what most of the things around her were, carrots, onions, potato but the diced purple boulders and long, gnarled white sticks like pale wooden posts were completely unfamiliar. She didn't have long to take in what was around her though as suddenly she felt her lower legs swept up in the grip of Catalina's hand and heaved upwards, pulling them painfully back as the pose her body was pulled into began to crush her chest and face into the chopping board.

The tiny girl flailed her arms and slapped at the board beneath her almost as though she expected the subdued gestures would cause the giantess to stop her abuse, but as her spine bent backwards to try to accommodate the angles her legs were being pulled into she felt another hand pinch her shoulders and slide down the lengths of her arms, pulling them up behind her body to lay along her shins. Her body now lay on her tummy, her spine bent backwards so fully that her hips and chest were pulled completely off the ground. Agile fingers above her tied a length of rope around and around her shins and forearms binding them to each other in her painful pose, her chin rested on her chest bobbing occasionally as she cried. She was glad her head swam with whatever drug she had been given, even if she couldn't fight back, at least she wasn't in nearly the pain she knew she should have been.

“Oooo she looks good enough to eat already! Do we roast her now?” Felicia asked sounding like an excited child.

“Oh no... No I have a lot of work before I think she is ready. Someone as vile and bitter as her needs plenty of attention to detail to really make it worth while.” Catalina said as she leaned down to the hog-tied girl who didn't dare look up at the giantess.

“Jeez Cat... What did she do?” asked Felicia, her tone shifting completely. She had never really seen her older sister this angry-sounding and it was sending a shiver of worry down her spine.

 

“It doesn't matter, lets just say I want to make our catch up lunch something really memorable. Be a dear and pour us some more wine will you?” Catalina asked, trying to reassure her sister with a warm smile, but as the other giantess collected their cups and went to fetch them a drink the warmth evaporated, replaced by the kind of grin you would imagine a cat giving a mouse.

Gwendoline felt her hair being bunched up behind her head, the fingers were rough and kept tugging painfully not taking care any more to be gentle or soothing as she felt her head jerked upwards to face the giantess, those deep green eyes seemingly alight with energy as she worked, the tugging continued and the huge nimble fingers twisted and turned and tied until with a smile Catalina stopped and stepped back, she examined the girl briefly and gave a nod of satisfaction before coming back forward and leaning down to Gwendoline who whimpered and shook in fear despite her numbness. The huge woman spoke slowly and deliberately so she could be understood even through the drugs, her plush lips inches from the princess's face as her warm breath washed over her, allowing Gwendoline to see the sharp white teeth and the writhing wet tongue behind them.

“You're going to look like one of your ridiculous banquet-table game birds, stuffed and cooked and displayed so proudly for all to enjoy, and feast upon... are you ready, little game bird?” asked Catalina before smiling and plucking up some of the large lumps of onion and potato between her finger tips.

The tiny princess found she could do nothing to move any more, her hair had been tied back to her ankles now and she vaguely felt the soles of her feet brushing against the back of her head whenever she tried to wriggle out of her bonds. A shadow passed overhead and she rolled her eyes up to try to see what was going to happen before a pair of fingers pinched her head between them, then squeezed. The pressure forced her jaw open wide and the fingers holding the chunks of vegetables came towards her. Gwendoline gave the last weak little wail she would ever make but it was quickly cut off as Catalina began to stuff the vegetables into her mouth, ramming them in to fit tightly inside before her hand moved away, picking up what to Gwendoline seemed like a thick wooden pole, something like the staffs she had seen the men at the castle use to practice fighting with but it just looked like a blunt tooth pick in the giantess's fingers.

The end of the pole was rammed into the princess's mouth, driving the vegetables down her throat as she tried to gasp and gag and cough it back out, though it was useless as the fingers were back almost instantly with yet more lumps of onion and carrot, stuffing them into her face before once more using the thick wooden shaft to push it forcefully into her stomach. The small girl began to convulse and twitch but still she could do nothing to fight off this assault, more and more raw food was piled into her, packed in and driven down with the pole until her belly began to bulge making her rock in place on the new mound of her tummy until finally Catalina took a hole half a bush of herbs and stuffed those in as well, then once more her huge smiling face appeared.

"Now, I know my kind are savage for not cutting up our fruit, but I'm sure you will forgive me just this once.” the giantess spoke condescendingly as her fingers pinch a whole apple between them.

Tears flowed down Gwendoline's cheeks as she saw the apple had oats stuck to its surface, dried on with stale milk. It was the same apple she had rudely thrown to the floor from her bowl of porridge what seemed like a lifetime ago, and now as it was stuffed into her mouth forcing the loose sprigs of herbs to splay out around it she wished desperately that she be able to beg forgiveness.

Catalina hummed happily to herself and slid the girl around on the chopping board, turning her 180 degrees to continue her work. She rolled the girl forwards onto her chest and slid a finger between her knees to part her legs, she had worked on many an animal before and in truth it didn't seem all that different, she admitted that normally she skinned the animals she was going to cook, so she didn't know quite how the hair on this one would react to being in the oven. She made a mental note to cook it on a slightly lower temperature to try not to damage its appearance too much, there wasn't a lot of fat to render off of it anyway. Smiling she once again picked up her little stick and began to stuff the meat.

The girls body shuddered and twitched, toes and fingers clenching and flexing but with her upper half so tightly stuffed it was hard enough for her to keep breathing let alone make a sound so Catalina wasn't disturbed while she worked. She stuffed chunk after chuck of vegetables into the open sex of the helpless girl, pressing a wad of stuffing against the opening before using her thumb to grind it in. she worked methodically, her thoughts consumed only with trying to use the best mix of stuffing to ensure the best flavour, she force in a lump of potato which was easy enough, then an onion which was significantly harder, having to press firmly to get it to stretch the girl open far enough to accept it before she used her stick to ram it all the way in, next some of the herbs, then some more potato and onion before finally as she watched the bugle in the girls lower body match that of her stomach she “sealed” the meat with a carrot, making sure it was well packed in with a few good thrusts of the stick.

The giantess took a step back and sucked on the end of the stuffing stick letting a purr escape her lips as she decided she was satisfied with her work.

“Cat! What have you done while I was getting the drinks??” Felicia said coming back in from the larder outside with two full goblets of wine, her mouth hung open as she stared down at the princess balanced neatly on her swollen torso.

“I stuffed her.” She said matter-of-factly

"No, silly” Felicia said with a giggle as she began to grin again “I meant what's with the blue bow you've used to tie her up with?”

“Oh, well it was going to be a surprise, you know, like the big reveal when she is served up.” she said with a devilish grin before reaching for one of the wine cups and taking a sip.

Both women paused in their chatter as a sudden deep long grumble filled the air, Catalina looked surprised as Felicia held her stomach and blushed sheepishly.

“Ha, sorry, I'm pretty hungry.” she explained.

The women laughed and Catalina wasted no more time as she turned to the oven, nicely pre-heated from the charcoal of the tree trunks that had burned at breakfast. She pulled out a roughly hammered metal tray and turned back to her chopping board, then she carefully tugged Gwendoline up by her pretty blue bow and brought her over the top of the hot tray. Gwendoline could feel the heat even as she dangled tens of meters above it and as she was lowered down her entire body began to sweat and tighten up. Catalina was truly a master in the kitchen, the tiny girl had no idea how she was still alive even though her breathing was severely hampered by the sprigs of herb bush that now lined her throat. Her naked body touched down on the hot metal and felt a strange sense of being engulfed in something like liquid flame. She could hear her flesh sizzling gently and with the apple stuffed tight into her mouth she was forced to breath through her nose, a scent similar to roasting pig flesh filling her lungs.

The room sank and then spun around her before she felt like she was in free fall, a fierce wind whipped past until Gwendoline was looking directly into the huge black iron oven. Her body wouldn't respond at all any more and still that sizzling popping sound filled her ears as tears flowed down her cheeks. The huge plate paused on the edge of the oven as air somehow hotter than the metal currently cooking her washed over her, accompanied by Catalina's voice from above.

“Enjoy your wine, Princess.” she said as she spilled some of the contents of her goblet over the girl, the ruby red liquid hissing violently as it hit the hot metal, then she simply slid the roasting tray into the oven, swinging the door shut behind it and sealing the little princess inside.

Catalina stood up and sighed. Sealing the girl away into the oven was the final step in her plan to make everything better, and now it was done. It already seemed like the little human girl never existed. She turned to her sister as a slightly awkward silence fell between them.

“Soooo...” Felicia said first, breaking the silence “How long do we have to wait?”

“About an hour I should think, humans can carry some nasty germs in them if you don't cook them properly, you want them a good medium, rather than rare.” Catalina said and took a large mouthful of wine before staring down into it, swirling her cup around to let it aerate.

The long pause continued to stretch out until finally Felicia perked up suddenly “Oh! How about you show me around, you said you have a garden now? I cant imagine my big sister with a green thumb.” she said teasingly.

“I've learnt a surprising amount living out here.” said Catalina as she collected a shawl to drape over her shoulders “Come on, I'll show you, you might even learn something!”

“Oh ha-ha.” Felicia retorted sarcastically as the two women headed out of the house.

For Gwendoline she wasn't even aware of the two women leaving. Her hearing was consumed with the gentle snapping and popping of charcoal, the low roar of flame emanating from all around turning the air into a constantly tumbling flurry of unbearable heat and worst of all, the subtle crackling and hissing of her flesh roasting gently on the metal tray. Every breath she took she could tell was doing nothing but helping to her cook evenly, the heat filling her and drying her out, making her thirsty even as the hot juices of the apple ran down her throat. Sweat poured down every inch of her body and being unable to move she was forced to simply lie there staring at the red glow on the back wall, dark shadows dancing like demons across the dirty, black metal.

It didn't take long for her own juices to begin to flow. The heat in the oven began to render her flesh, the fatty tissues within her body had begun to break down and melt, bubbling up to the surface of her once smooth porcelain skin to help glaze her body, turning her a deep golden brown colour over the course of her hellish hour. The little princess however would never last long enough to find out just how long it took to turn her into the delicious centrepiece Catalina had promised of her, but after a while the oven door swung open and two faces peered into the dark chamber.

“Oh my gosh she smells amazing!” cried Felicia happily as she passed a thick leather cloth to her sister.

“Ok ok move out of the way so I can pull her out.” Catalina replied as she reached in and slid the hot tray from the shelf.

The two women huddled around the table as the tray was placed down on a steel rack, the fats from their little meal hissing violently as the tray was tilted and rocked around spilling them across the hot metal. Heavily scented steam wafted thickly into the room and there in the centre of the tray was Gwendoline's perfectly roasted form. She still sat upright where her flesh had cooked onto the tray and the thick braid of now darkened golden hair was still mostly intact and pulled through the bow which wrapped her limbs. The pair grinned to each other, eager to tuck into their lunch and Catalina turned to fetch one of the thick crude kitchen blades from near the stove.

“Do you want to do the honours?” she asked her sister, gesturing to the little bow that sat stained and wrinkled around the girl's limbs.

“Of course.” she said, mockingly courtesying to her sister as she took the knife from her.

Felicia sliced through the rope, ribbon and hair, pulling the scraps away and not even pausing as the small princess's limbs barely moved from their curled shape. The giantess slid the knife between their meat's legs and laid the blade against the top of a shapely golden buttock, before pressing down and slicing heavily from waist to groin as she slid the limb away from the girl's body. She repeated the process with the other leg and took that one for herself. Both women picked their cups up and Catalina tilted hers towards her sister in a silent toast as the pair began to eat. The room fell quiet again except for the crackling of cooked skin and the wet sounds of chewing. The two took a moment to judge the outcome of Catalina's efforts before Felicia passed her verdict.

“Mm... Not bad. Not much on the bone, but it's good.” she said between bites. Catalina simply nodded in agreement, continuing to enjoy her meat.

Felicia finished the leg she was eating before licking the sweet juices from her hand and wiping her greasy fingers on the bottom hem of her dress. She got up to fetch some plates and cutlery before setting about deftly slicing and carving, portioning out their meal evenly between the two of them until there was almost nothing left on the roasting tray. The sisters chatted happily between each other as they ate and drank until between them they had devoured everything of the little princess except the bones, some scraps and a little blonde head which lay separated to one side on the tray. Suddenly a deep voice called form outside the cabin.

“Catalina? We're home!” Bram's voice echoed across the clearing in front of their home.

Catalina got to her feet quickly and snatched up the roasting tray, opening the over door and tipping the scraps into the still-glowing embers, seeing them flare and spark and closing the door again before turning to face the front door as it swung open. Bram walked through and immediately paused seeing his wife placing the oven tray back on the worktop and smelling the thick scent of roasted meat filling the room. Felicia snorted and giggled, her cheeks flushed a rosy red from the wine as she covered her mouth with a hand to stifle her laughter.

“How was your lunch...” Bram asked grimly, his eyes scanning the room to ensure there was no sign of what had occurred for Eric to find.

“We had fun, it was nice to catch up.” Felicia said, a little too loudly before hiccuping.

Bram simply huffed and turned to get Eric's coat off, as he did so Catalina noticed a scrap of golden hair wrapped in a scrunched blue ribbon lying on the table, leaning forwards to snatch it up. She was about to throw it into the oven with the rest, but paused for a moment. She wanted to remember this day. Casually she slipped her hand and her little token into her apron pocket, she would hide it better later but for now she simply ran a hand over her tummy and smiled to herself.

Nobody threatens a Lady's family.