- Text Size +
"Marie,... Time To Get Up!", her mother's raspy voice shattered the early morning airwaves.

Marie rolled onto her back, yawning like an alley cat she stretched out and flexed her long, lean legs. Twisting her hips to one side, she growned roughly and rubbed her eyes. Squinting towards the wall, she looked over at her clock.... '*6:45*'.....

She stretched out on the bed and relaxed as she struggled to awaken. Her mothers voice had came through her closed door, and she knew that it was time to get up and get some breakfast.

Jane, her mother, would usually go back to bed, but,... it was a 'sunday morning' so she always fixed some 'Pancakes and sausage', with lots of syrup!


The sound on the T.V. was too loud, and the voice of an 'overtly-excited' woman, spoke about the low, low, low, payments, that they had on a brand new Crysler Automobile. The commercial was followed by another for suntan lotion, and then another, for breakfast cereal, and then another,.... for some type of weight-loss product that was guanteed to take off the pounds...

Marie rolled out of bed and stumbled toward her door. She was glad that she did't have to go in to work today. She was still rubbing her eyes when she suddenly realized that she had forgotten all about little Sammy!

"Oh Crap!", she quickly opened her door and rushed into the bathroom.

The door was standing open, and she stepped inside and looked down into the empty sink.

Swiftly turning to the crumpled towel, lying on the counter, she found what she was searching for...

Sam was curled up in a tight, fetal-like position, left casually lying on the towel naked and shivering. Marie nearly cried as she reached down and carefully wrapped her slender fingers around him, his tiny little figure looked so pitiful, and small.

He wriggled around as she lifted him up. His tiny form felt so light, and soft; she had to really concentrate on her grasp, as she carefully lifted the tiny, little man, up before her face.

He grabbed her pointer finger and hugged it tightly; unlike before, he seemed to be extremely frightened.

She could see that he was acting very different; he was trembling and hugging her finger like a frightened little kitten!

Marie instantly loosened her grasp, "It's alright, .... I'm sorry but, I must have fallen asleep last night. I didn't realize how tired I was...", she whispered.

Holding him up closer, she instinctively knew that 'something' must have happened.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

Closely examining him, she noticed his cowering reaction to her large, over-sized features, and she figured that her mother, Jane, must have discovered him alone in the bathroom and... she most definitely, had done 'something' to him!

"It's alright now,... I've got you. Please forgive me Sammy, I didn't mean to just, leave you in there like that, but,... I must have fallen asleep, sweety...".

Her mind drifting, she imagined what her mother must have done to him,... she could be very 'selfish', and spiteful at times, and Marie knew that whatever she had done, must have terrified the poor little guy.

Marie felt really bad that she had actually left him so vulnerable, not concidering what it was truely like,.... she could never fully imagine what it was, really like!

He looked so scaired. She carried him within her cupped palms, carefully walking back into her bedroom, she sat down on the edge of her bed. She lowered her hands down onto her lap and just sat there, very still, and held him...


~~~

Sam was hugging her index finger as tightly as he could. The image of Jane's large, hovering face, still vividly projecting inside his mind...

Her mouth closing around his entire waist, swallowing him alive.

He couldn't seem to shake that incredible vision. Her hot, steaming mouth, still lingered in his head with the scent of her sour breath. Her barbarous action, and the haunting sound of her guttural mumblings; simply devouring his miniscule sex, taking him completely, and wholely, within just a few intense moments!

When Marie picked him up, all he could see was Jane's huge mouth... Opening Wider, and swallowing him alive!

The vision was so real, he nearly had a heart attack right there inside Marie's hands!

He couldn't make a single sound or he would have screamed, but his voice was on 'lock down' and he was trembling like a man on death row, sitting in the electric chair waiting for them to throw the switch!

~~~

After a while, sitting inside the warmth of Marie's soft hands, her calming voice slowly penetrated and he gradually realized where he was. He caught his breath, and tried to settle himself down.

The overwhelming fear that he had just experienced would have killed a lesser man, but Sam wasn't a 'lesser' man. He quickly pulled himself together and slowly started to calm himself. He realized the difference between their huge hands and Marie's felt so much safer.

Marie was very gentle. She had the softest touch, and when she was focused on what she was doing, she could perform some of the most intricate and delicate of tasks. She had perfect vision, and she could even see the miniscule tear drops streaming down Sammy's cheeks.

She placed her pinkie finger along side his head and wiped away the tears. She made him sit up, by gently using her thumb, propping his lower back against it, she used her other hand and softly caressed his neck and shoulders.

Marie whispered softly, "I'm sorry Sammy. Please don't be scaired, I won't ever let her, get her hands on you again alright?"

"She's just very 'immature', she wouldn't do anything to harm you though. Please, don't worry about my Mom, Okay?"


Sam's body was still slathered with Jane's drying salava. The tingling sensation caused a constant coursing of his nerve endings, rippling throughout his entire body; a sensory overload.

He thought about how easily she had just taken him; he never felt such an incredible sensation. He shivered at the thought, anyone would have to be ignorant to think that, that woman was harmless.

Sam felt Marie's giant fingertips massaging around his tight neck muscles. Goose bumps coursed down his spine and it felt so soothing, he slowly relaxed as Marie continued to calmly whisper down from above.

"I'm not going into work today. We can just get some breakfast, and sit around, watch some T.V., there's a good movie on this evening. And, maybe my sister, Julia,... will stop by."

Sam suddenly looked up at the giant girl with expectation, "What's that about your sister?"



***



Julianna's apartment *8:30* am.....


Music blasted from the 'surround sound' speakers, mounted high on the walls of the adjoining living room, the thumping bass drum beat, along with a slow, repeating melody by a solo guitar; the bumping beat filled the whole apartment with the mystical rhythm of an electrified futuristic instrumental.

The cool morning air, drifted in through the open windows, and the sun was just begining to heat up the humidity outside.

Julianna, the tall blonde giantess, stood in front of her refridgerator, the door opened she peered inside. Her long, bare legs, standing so wide and strong, she lifted up her left foot and casually brushed the backside of it across her other leg, rubbing the bend in the backside of her knee.

She was pondering the contents inside the fridge. She scratched her scalp with her long, green-painted fingernails, and tried to decide what she was going to fix for her breakfast.

Her muscular calves flexed as she stood with a widened stance. The spectacular view of her taut bubble-butt, stood as high as the top of the door handle as she bent down to get something.

Reaching into the shelves, she collected a few eggs and a small pitcher of milk. Turning away, she kicked the door closed, and stepped over to the stove top.

Her short, light blue bath robe, barely covering her behind, her meaty lower-butt cheeks peeking out from under the edge. She casually cracked the eggs and poured some milk into a small bowl and started blending them together.

Jim watched from his bound position on the center of the table. Just a short distance away, he could see his towering tormentress moving about inside the kitchen. He couldn't move, he was still hopelessly strapped tightly inside the satin material of those slick, blue panties.

Julianna had tied the loose material of the giant-sized panties around the spike heel of one of her fancy shoes. Carrying the shoe, with him tied to it, she dropped it down into the center of her table, smiling down at him with a gleam of pleasure twinkling within her beautiful eyes....

"Now, see if you can try and get away while dragging that shoe around behind you...", she spitefully said, after hastily dropping him onto the middle of her kitchen table.



Captain Jim had barely survived the previous day's events, and after an exhustingly long night, still tightly strapped to her body, inside those sweltering hot panties, his small, naked figure, was racked with soreness. His entire body was covered in her thick, drying juices, and he was struggling to just hold up his head...

His arms were so sore that he could barely move them. He still tried to break free, but his strength was quickly draining away.

Julianna had defeated his spirt. It had taken her two days, but she had finally broken him. Nearly killing him in the process, but he was now just a weakened little slave that would respond instantly to anything that she told him to do!

She stepped around in front of the table. He could see her towering figure just lumbering away as if it was just another sunday morning.

He was forced to watch her. She had positioned him (tied tightly to the heavy shoe), right in the center of her table, (so that she could easily see him); forced to stand up he leaned back against the spike heel and watched her...

Julianna, was still thinking about that 'man' at the Mall, the one that she had seen the day before; the sight of all those women swarming around him, catering to his every need, it just maddened her to think that they were so infatuated with him...

She turned and glanced toward Jim's stranded little figure. She stirred the eggs faster, and voilently beat them into a thick froth,.. 'stupid little freak', she thought.

She had taken out her spiteful anger and petty jealousy, towards 'All Men', in general; directly onto him,...

Jim; her tiny, little victim, her prisoner; and now, she slightly regretted her actions towards him, but... it had already happened, so...she couldn't do anything about it, she certainly couldn't do anything to change the fact. He was just so small that she couldn't resist the temptation!

Either way, she wasn't going to be able to keep this up without killing him. Keeping this 'miniature-sized' little man around her, she just knew that eventually, she 'would' kill him,... and, she didn't really want to do that.

She knew that he didn't deserve being treated this way, and actually killing him, would only prove nothing.

Her sister would 'never' forgive her. No, she just couldn't stand it anymore, she was taking him back home and returning him to her sister.

Marie would be expecting him, and she could 'have' him! He was going back to her,... Today!

"Yea, your lucky little one. I don't see how you survived last night, but... you're going back to my sister, today. If I have to keep you around here and take care of you,..I'll just have to stuff you with mushrooms and fry you up. H'm,... wrapped with a strip of bacon, and served up like a crispy little appetizer", she absentmindedly spoke across the room.

Smiling deviously down at her plate, she scooped out the fluffy yellow eggs from the skillet and dumped them out on her plate.

Jim just hung his head, and tried to steady himself as the giant blonde sat down at the table and started eating the scrambled eggs.

Sometime later, he nearly cried out in pain, when he felt the tight bindings being cut away from his limbs. The sudden release sent a shockwave throughout his trembling body. He collapsed onto a solid surface and passed out...



***



Awakening a short time later, Jim opened up his eyes to what sounded like a familiar male voice, Jim squinted up at the blurry image that hastily yelled directly into his face.

"Wake up Jim, 'come on' man, wake up!", frantically yelling, and harshly slapping him in the face, Sam swatted at him across both cheeks and shook him around.

"Hey, what's going on!", he said.

Jim slowly opened his eyes and saw the slowly forming image of his first mates excited face.

He hadn't seen him for months, not since he wondered away from the coffee shop on his own...

Jim quickly reached up and grabbed Sam's hands, preventing him from slapping him, and pulled himself up into a sitting position.

"Sam, you crazy bastard,... your ALIVE!", Jim yelled.

"Yea, and your a little worse for ware, but, just as ugly!", Sam excitedly responded!

"Have you seen any of the others?", Jim asked.

Sam helped him up onto his feet, and the two of them stood up, holding onto each other like two long lost brothers. Both of them were heavily bearded, and their hair had grown out below their shoulders.

"Bill was captured by that black giantess, remember her? Down in that alley by the dumpsters,....well, I think that she rents him out.... I assume that he's still alive, but I don't know. Marie knows her, 'Valerie',... I think, she comes into the coffee shop every morning", Sam told him.

(* Sam didn't know about Bill getting kidnapped by Brittany, Becky, and Ann. He only knew what Marie had told him, which wasn't much, and he hadn't really asked her anything either.)

Standing naked and too close together, neither one of them cared though, it had been so long since they had laid eyes on someone their own size, that being naked was something that they had both become accustom to, (they hadn't worn clothes for over a year) it was as if they had always been unclothed.

Jim noticed the deep scratch marks across Sam's thighs, the bruised bite-marks from a girl's giant teeth, he imaged that the man had seen some terrible things, since the two of them had seperated, but he didn't draw attention to the fact that both of them had been through hell, and actually survived...

No sence in 're-living' the past. He had been through enough himself, and their only chance at making it out of this nightmare alive, would depend on how both of them could handle it.

Keeping their heads together, and thinking ahead, was what they had been trained to do. They really had no other option but to try and survive, their military training was their only resource.

Jim stepped forward and whispered, "Um, So bill was,,??"// -He was just about to ask him more about Bill, when he slowly realized where they were standing,----


------Rising up high into the air, the whole wall beyond Sam, seemed to move away!


He looked down and noticed the soft bedding beneath his feet. Then, he quickly looked up!


Just as he saw her, the loud booming sound erupted directly above them!



*""SEE, I TOLD YOU! HE'S ALIVE, I DIDN"T HURT HIM!""*


A towering blonde giantess suddenly rose up, shooting up higher, her gigantic being suddenly grew larger and stood towering over them!

Standing next to her, another female form moved in closer, and behind her, yet another smiling face loomed above that one...

Jim stumbled backward and fell down onto his butt. Sam stepped forward to catch him, and stumbled overtop of him and fell down.

Marie's giggling suddenly resounded around them, and they looked up at her with shock and surprize!

Behind Marie, was Jane's glittering eyes, floating above her daughters shoulder. Julianna, towered above them both, standing with her hands on her hips,... smirking down at them with a look of disgust...

"See, he's alright,... he's just a little 'tired', I suppose...heh, heh,", Julianna said.

Whispers floated above them, as Jim frantically squirmed around like a little bug. He huddled behind Sam, and grabbed his shoulders up tightly. Holding onto him, as if the giantesses were about to take him away from him, he latched onto Sam so tightly, that he had to turn around to get away from Jim's sudden hold!

"It's alright man,... it's cool, Marie is here, and she's alright, settle down... it's cool!", he whispered to his terrified Captain.

Jim frantically wriggled backward, still clinging tightly onto Sam's shoulders, he looked up past his comrade and into the huge surrounding faces, gigantic faces, that filled the sky!

He quickly realized, that they were in the center of an enormous bed. Marie was squatting down just next to it, and her mother Jane, was kneeling down behind her,.... Julianna, was standing up straight, towering above everything, as she stood dominantly, smiling down at the two men with a look of sour contempt.

"Look at them,... god, what a couple of itty-bitty, little shit's! Huh?", Jane exclaimed, with a playful tone of childishness.

Marie's glittering eyes moved in closer. Her face directly in front, she floated just before them and smiled with excited releif.

"Hello, Jimmy. How are you feeling? I missed you, sweety.", she softly whispered.

Her face overshadowed both of the tiny men, as she slowly, and closely leaned down from above and inspected their miniature little figures. With the eye of an overzealous mother, Marie studied her tiny pair, and smiled wider as she realized that she finally had them both together.

And, they were her's, and she could do as she pleased with them....




*