- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cary's life is in limbo as Julianna tries to decide what to do with him...

Also, we'll find out if Ajet survived Janes horrendous treatment!  ;)

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

'Forgiven'




With Julianna's towering figure looming on high, her magnificent legs casting a wide shadow all around him; her massive hips drifting slightly, and riding higher,... Cary tensed up, dropping down defensively to his knees, cowering down beneath her glorious immensity,... looking up underneath her tightly fitted skirt, he waited for the gigantic beauty to drop her pretty foot down, and ultimately crush the life out of him!

Reaching her arm straight out to the side, she casually placed her opened hand against the wall to balance herself. Standing on a single, 'pillar-like' leg, the tremendous muscles flexing with incredible power, tightening up the curvaceous tower of sheer nylon...

Higher up, in the shadows of her undercarriage, a triangular-shaped patch of white,... glistening with a sheen of moisture and hidden deeply between the wider part of her thighs, hovering above him, ... -as the filthy sole of her high heeled pump floated just overhead; lingering in the air..., dancing playfully over him!



.....



Standing at the top of the stairs, Julianna looked straight down, directly below her on the narrow step. The second step, where she had trapped her little pet; watching him with fascination, as the simple act of just lifting up her foot, sent terror through her tiny victim!

"Hm,... what's that?, all the way, down there,... is, 'That' a 'LITTLE 'BUG?' , her sensuous whisper breaking the intensity.

"Oh MY,... I almost SQUISHED you! 'Didn't 'I' ?'... ", her daunting presence filling the sky!

Cary looked up,... his heart skipping a beat. The sight of her massive figure was breathtaking! The bottom of her dirty shoe floating directly overhead sent a shock throughout his entire body!

The fear of his impending death, completely cosuming his mind, he felt his trembling hands make contact with the solid surface of the bottom of her shoe,... the over-sized high-heel was so large, that the slightest movement of the giantess' foot, caused it to shift around above, seemingly,.. as if it were weightless... although, the reality of it all, was far from it!

Cary could easily make out the splattered remains of 'animal-sized' insects. Whom had met their doom beneath the massive womans shoe,... and the fact that she had squashed these tiny beings without even so much as noticing it, reinforced his terrified concerns...,

"Oop's,... ya better get outta the way, littleone. I'm kinda 'clumsy' sometimes in these shoes!"

Just as she stepped down, Cary quickly lunged to the side! The solid landing of the tall, spontoon-like heel, stabbing into the flat shelf with a blunt, solid, thump,... the wind expelling from undeneath, whisked past him, as the wide platform of the toe section, instantly flattened out beside of him!

Hunkering down, like a little action figure, Cary nervously prepaired himself to dive out of the way, watching intently, if her other foot was about to follow suit,...

Her knees bending outward, her collosal figure leaning forward, the motion of her huge being caused her shadow to swiftly swim across the steps,... sweeping over him, plunging her un-vanquished playmate, into the darkening area upon the narrow step.

Her other magnificent foot, suddenly stepping down, firmly planted right next to him; the large bulbous toes, cramped together tightly inside the opened toe,... the shiny pink nails, sparkling in the reflecting light of the dimly lit stairwell.

With both of her gigantic feet settling in on either side of him, she stood straddling the miniature man, dominantly overtaking the heavens above; her monolithic figure completely filling the sky!


"Well, well, well, look at you down there. You look like a little mouse!", her whispering voice sounded 'god-like', and very seductive,

"Should I just,... 'crush you' right now?"

"It wouldn't take much, you know... I could save you a lot of trouble. It's going to take you all night, just to get down to the bottom of the stairs!"



While Cary squatted between her gigantic heels, he could not resist looking up past the bend of her knees, beyond the hem of her short skirt,...the towering form of her incredible figure, casually leaning to the side, causing her massive legs to slightly seperate, revealing the darker bands at the very top of her silken stockings...

The sight of her large, lower butt, completely filling the rear of the binding mini-skirt, rounding out and tightly stretching out the thin material,... the muscular form of her gigantic glutes, relaxing and smoothly swelling out, forming an outstretched space behind her extremely large, and very formidable thighs.

Peering up into the depths of the shadowy space, he watched with awe, as her right hip tightened up, and her right knee began to silently rock back and forth, wobbling from side to side in a casual motion.

Silently bouncing, the motion of her massive thigh muscle creating a slight crease in the narrowest section centering her pure, white, panties,.... just barely noticeable, the slightly darker patch of soft pantie material, pulsating and flexing between her legs, as her unaware action pulled tighter, then, softened,..in quick, popping flashes...

"Maybe,.. I'll just, 'SIT' on You!", she suddenly spoke down to her tiny prey. "Look Out Below!"

She started to quickly bend down,... playfully teasing him, she pretended to 'actually' sit down on him!

"Whoops!"___ hee hee hee, - 'Eww', that would be,... just 'Awlful', wouldn't it?", she swiftly returned to her leaning position, standing against the wall.

In a 'child-like' higher-pitched voice, she spoke down to him, "Maybe, I'll just, give you a little 'help?', she said.


Picking up her left foot, just above the surface, she slowly started to move the toe of her shoe closer to him,...smiling wider, she floated her foot towards him as if she were about to push him off the step!

Without anywhere else to go,... Cary reluctantly wrapped his arms around her toes and hugged tightly. The huge shoe easily lifted him up, and carried him out over the edge, swinging him out above the desending stairs, he drifted silently, high above the lower steps!


"Hang-on little man, don't fall off!", the gigantic girl teasingly warned, "Don't look down!"

Sweeping her foot out and around, she chuckled with amusment. Watching the terrified little male clinging to her toes, she bent her knee and dipped her foot down,... abruptly straightening it out, she lifted him up again,...

"Weee-eeee ",... ah, ha ha ha ha!",bursting into a fit of girlish giggling, she swept her foot up higher into the air!


Cary caught his breathe, while hugging the wider toe section of the enormous shoe. Precariously, clinging to her toes, he flew through the air high above the lower steps,... the swirling motion, becoming gradually more erratic, he squeezed his arms tighter, and gripped his fingers to the thin leather strap that tightly looped over-top of her nylon encased foot!


"Whoa,... whoa- oh!', whoa- Oh, 'oop's-see-da- 'aisy! ", playfully, she taunted her tiny captive!

Tossing her foot up, she kicked her leg straight out. Nearly tossing her tiny passenger off of the toe of her shoe,... she gasped with pleasure, as she felt him suddenly wrapping his tiny legs around her foot,...bear hugging her toes, as they peeked out from the opened straps of the shoe.

"Aw,... I thought you wanted to get away from me? Ha, hee hee,... Hang on, lil' bug.", Julianna began to playfully wriggle her foot.

Apathetically, she 'faked' a yawn,... "Ho-hum, what a day, huh?...I mean 'look at us', just hanging around in the stairway like a couple of kids".

Looking down at him, despairately, clinging to her shoe, she started twisting her ankle, wobbling her shoe back and forth in a side to side, shifting motion; while dangling her loosening shoe over the stairs,... holding her leg out lazily, she slowly sat down and crossed her smooth thighs,...

... lifting him up higher, now,... nearly at her 'eye level'; he looked up the length of her, sparkling, nylon-coated shin, directly beyond her uplifted knee,...and took in the sight of her incredible beauty!


Her blushing cheeks, rosy and pink. A permanent smile on her face. She continued her constant bouncing, giddily laughing at her tiny prisoner, effortlessly flexing her leg muscle and tossing him about, as if he weighed nothing at all, ...her long blonde hair spiraling down around her bare shoulders, in loose curls of golden splendor...

The way that she looked at him, suddenly brought back an image, long forgotten... he nearly lost his grip, as the total recall, suddenly came rushing back!

The memory of her, as he once knew her,... in the summer-time heat, bikini clad, and lying next to her family's pool; his retrogression, enhancing her magnificents, ... it was as if, she were the only woman that ever exsisted!

Cary suddenly became completely enthralled. His mind suddenly flooding with the 'photo-like' images of his childhood crush,...

... sitting directly before him, and now, ... fifty feet tall, Julianna appeared more tantilizing than ever!


......


Julianna noticed the strange expression on the tiny mans face. She had noticed that same look before,... she knew that he was mesmerized, completely lost in her mere presence,...

She giggled, and continued to bob her foot up and down, forcing him to hug her foot much tighter. She always knew the effect that she had on certain men, but she normally didn't get a chance to toy with them like this...

Since she had left school, and let the years go by without getting married, flirting around with the few men that were actually available on this, nearly all, 'female' dominated planet, she had began to notice that her opportunities were becoming fewer and fewer; like her mother, she was very beautiful, and she had foolishly squandered away her time, letting some of the best men get away from her...

Now, nearly all of the men that were in her age bracket, were usually married, and their wife wouldn't allow them to stare at her for more than a brief glance, before they would grab their mans arm, and jerk him away, pulling them back to them and giving them the most threatening look of disapproval!

Julianna would just laugh,... turning away, flipping her hair over her shoulder, she would turn and be off, knowing that he was still watching her as she walked away; she had the 'looks' that could so easily captivate these men and she took full advantage of all that power, every, single, chance that she got.

Although now, however,... there were so few 'good' men around. She was starting to become fully aware that there were so few of them left,...because she barely ever had the opportunity to flaunt herself like she used to do when she was younger...


.....


Now, as she contemplated squashing this tiny little bug, those thoughts fluttered through her mind, reminding her of what she could actually do with this tiny indivigual,... Suddenly, she was feeling like she had the 'whole world' inside the palm of her hand! As she sat so comfortably on the steps, with this little 'mouse-sized' man, clinging to the toe of her shoe.

She playfully teased him, watching him struggle, as she tormented him,... just the simple act of dangling her shoe upon her bobbing foot, tossing her little passenger around with it, she was completely fascinated, by the way that she could so easily frighten her tiny captive,... she felt like an enormous 'giant'.... No,... a Giantess!



.....


Meanwhile, back inside of the apartment,...


Ajet gagged, coughing up a mouthful of thick mucus. His entire body completely covered with the slippery jelly, he frantically wiped his eyes, while trying despairately to catch his breath! Not knowing where he was, or how long he had been passed-out, he suddenly started to panic!

The cooler air, now swirling all around him, suddenly awakened his unconscious brain. After he coughed up several mouthfuls of sticky cream, he sucked in a lungful of fresh air and opened his eyes...

The tight space around him was just barely illuminated; quickly glancing all around he noticed a very low ceiling directly above him,... he was lying flat on his back in a huge pile of plush softness.

Instantly assulting his senses with an overpowering fragrance, he took his first real breathe in the musky, stale air, that hung swelling all around him. Quickly scrambling up onto his hands and knees, in this 'strange', fluffy softness, he attempted to get his bearings, trying to figure out where in the hell he was?

.....


Awkwardly getting to his feet, after wiping away the stickiness from his face; he reached up and brushed his fingers against the low ceiling,... it felt like a very thick ,cardboard,... he could barely see, as he noticed the tiny circles of light that randomly penetrated throughout the low rooftop.

The thick, heady scent, burning his eyes as he strained to see around him, he slowly began to realize that he was trapped inside of some type of 'box',... and, it had been stuffed full of Jane's dirty underthings,... the twang of her enormous aroma, filling his head, he dropped back down onto his knees and sank down into the softness...

... listening intently to the outside world,... some distance away, he could barely make out the sound of the television,... muffled, and distorted, he couldn't tell which direction the sound was coming from.

He began to worry. He thought about what had just happened to him,... the size of this magnificent woman was just mind boggling...

The incredible idea, that she had just simply, 'used him' to pleasure herself like an insignificant sex toy, and had imprisoned him inside of this 'box?' : showing no respect for him in any way at all, treating him more like an 'object' than a real person; his heart sank, as he tried to figure out, just how he had miraculously survived such an appalling experience!




*
Chapter End Notes:

Next up,... we'll check back with young Nancy, and see what she's doing with her tiny captive, Major Tom.  Hopefully, he hasn't suffocated inside of her 'Fruit-of-the-Looms'...

Please Review!  ;`)