- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There might be one more chapter, for Tom.  I don't know,.. we'll have to see if he survives this one first!

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

     "Rub-a Dub-Dub"



Major Tom is captured by the entire gym class, and held prisoner inside of the girls locker room,...




The smooth cement floor inside of the girl's locker room, spread out into a wide, vast plain of inescapable imprisonment. Although the cement was several feet thick, the tremendous vibration that carried throughout the entire expance, shook the solid surface with an explosive effect.

Like the volatile rumbling of a strong, yet, distant thunder; their 'ungodly size', and heavily weighted footfalls, created the most terrifiying realization...

Caught, like an insect in a spider's web, little Tom huddled down in the corner between the wall and the huge plastic trash can. He had nowhere to run, and he was quickly surrounded by more than a dozen gigantic teenagers!


    'Woosh, -woom, ...Woosh, -woom', .


...a towering, raven haired giantess, carefully stepped up. Standing with her bare feet's heels, planted squarely under her,... she snickered with amusment as she 'locked eyes' onto the smallest little person that she had ever seen,...



    "Well, well, well, ladies,... would ya look at 'THAT'!", Sofia said.



....



  Sofia, being the 'alpha-dog' among all of the other girls in this class, stood centering the rest of the group; runner up, for the tallest in the entire school, her towering figure commanded respect. Using her authority and establishing her position, she stood dominantly looking down at the tiny little man,... while the rest of the entire class gathered around behind her,...

Her long, shiny black hair, loosely twisted up and falling down around her right shoulder, the sumptuous mane of silky black length, consealing nearly all of the right half of her bosum; leaving her left, fully exposed, she proudly stepped forward. Her beautiful giant feet blocking out the only path of escape...


*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

  The tallest girl in the school wasn't in this group. Tanya was 'her' name,... she stood at least, a head taller than Sofia, and the two girls didn't get along at all,... Tonya had once beaten Sofia up, while at a pool party during spring-break, and the two girls didn't ever get along after that brutal fight.

Sofia, then became known as the second worst Diva in the entire High School; making Tonya, the 'Top Dog'. However, when Tonya wasn't around, Sofia was the 'Top Dog', and she relished the time that she had, when her only 'opposistion' wasn't on the scene.

She was striving to make a name for herself, as the most evil one of the two, and her reputation was getting worse and worse,... she wanted to be known as the baddest bitch in school, and each day that went by was just simply another chance for her to make someone smaller than her suffer!


*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*


   Major Tom, 'completely oblivious to these giantesses' -unwritten pecking order'; gradually lifted up his head, still cowering on his hands and knees, he slowly moved his eyes across the surface of the floor,... taking in the astonishing sight of the massive girl's barefeet.

His heart racing, and trembling profusely, he strained to contain his bladder,... fraught with 'awe-consuming' fear, he struggled to refocus his mind trying to gauge the temperment of the huge, gathering crowd!

Looking up at the forest of feet,... and legs; the crowd of gigantic teen girls, entirely encircling around him like towering redwoods,... he sank down into the cool floor...

Queitly whimpering, Tom began to wonder if this was going to be it,... would these giant girls, find his puny little form, as just a disgusting little annoyance? Chase him down and just stomp on him, ... just crush him into a flat paste, and finish him off?

He couldn't imagine what he appeared like -'to them',.. Only, he knew that if they wanted to kill him, it wouldn't require much effort on their part!

The size of one of their feet was as big as a small automobile, and if they wanted to crush him, he wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell!


Gradually, a hush fell over the cavernous room,... with only the exception of the slightest rustling sound, (random barefeet, working their way in closer),... the large group of naked girls crowded in around their leader, completely encircling the miniature man,... not allowing him any chance of an attempted escape,... a warm wave of moist humidity, filled the slightest breeze, as it washed across the cool cement floor.

The sudden silence, growing slightly more intense, ...only other than an occasional whisper, or an 'Ewing and Ahing' that spluttered in the heights; the mild scent of sweaty, female feet, blended in with a sweet peppermint odour,... swirling through the draft of the sweeping lower air currents created by their advancing steps...

Lowering her voice to a sultry whisper, Sofia's looming figure stood directly in front of him.
The dominant dark haired giantess, spoke down,


   "M'm,... My,... now 'that's' what I call the 'perfect' MAN!"


A ripple of contagous giggling swept through the massive crowd of giant girls!

  Suddenly, with a stern, preditory look, the tremendous, raven-haired goddess, seemed to grow even larger as she took a wider stance; spreading her feet and straightening her knees, she tightened up her dimpling glutes, straining her lower ab's, and flexing every single muscle in her lower body, she relaxed and released a deep breath,...

... obviously restraining her impending excitement, she appeared like an enormous, yet,.. very feminine, female adonis!

Slightly arching a single eyebrow, Sofia's curious fascination, was only just slightly more obvious then her sudden arousal,... the sight of her newfound discovery, (as he cowered down before her),... gave the tall, athletic beauty, an awesome rush of euphoric sensations.


  Looking up at 'them', Tom couldn't help himself from scanning his eyes over their tremendous figures. Giant toes, and smooth, collosal feet, leading up to their powerful calves; their incredible legs extending upward past the knee. The smooth, shapely, contour, forming into their larger thigh muscles...

   ...a thick, perfectly formed patch of soft, curly hair, protecting the space in-between; their larger lower belly smoothly filling out just above, the dimple centering the swelling mound, their belly button,... the only imperfection that seemed to exsist upon their towering magnificents.

  Heavy breasts, yet still not completely developed; perky, yet supple, and standing out proudly, as their magnificent forms stood looming above him!

Their beautiful faces floating on high, drifting above, with wide, peircing eyes,... they constantly repositioned themselves, trying to gain a better view of the incredible spectical, 'a tiny six inch tall man', that was trembling like an frightened bug, down on the floor at their feet,...


  Completely naked, Sofia's tight, shapely figure, glistening in the shower room lights, as she stepped up closer and placed both of her hands upon her wide set hips; towering nearly a foot taller than all the other girls.

She smiled knowingly, already anticipating his path of retreat, she softly chuckled as she slowly squatted down and cautiously lent forward,...dropping down on one knee...

...keeping both eyes perfectly directed at him, she placed her opened hands down flat on the floor.


    "Don't let him get away girls,...", she quietly whispered. "Let's catch him,...".

.....


  Nancy helplessly watched from behind the other girls. She couldn't figure out how her tiny little man had gotten away from her.... ?

She saw the shoe strings tied up and threaded out through the bottom vent hole in the door of her locker, but she was totally surprised that he had actually been able to manage performing such an act,...

  "Damn it!", she cursed under her breath. She wished that she would have just kept the little booger safely sealed up inside of her underwear!

She didn't say anything to the others about the tiny man, and that he had escaped from her, and that he 'actually' belonged to her; that he had been with her for nearly a week,... No, she knew that they wouldn't care about that and would only laugh at her, and taunt her, about letting him get away!

Nancy truly hoped that they didn't kill him. He didn't deserve that,... he actually didn't deserve any of this! And, she felt guilty for allowing this to happen to him; but, what could she do about it? Sofia was a real bitchy girl,... and she would punch anybody in the face for just trying to step ahead of her in line during lunch break!

  No, Sofia 'had' him now,... and, although he had no idea who she was, he would soon be trapped within her hands, and totally at her mercy...

  The thought of it alone, made Nancy's stomach clench tighter. She had once witnessed Sofia torturing a freshmen in the girls bathroom. The smaller red-headed girl, begged her to stop, but Sofia just laughed, as she held her with a single hand, clutching her by the hair, she forced her face down into the toilet and reached up and flushed it!

  ...Over and over again, she relentlessly doused the girls face into the toilet water, and flushed. Nancy had ducked into the adjacent stall, hiding,... with her feet uplifted on the toilet seat,... afraid to come out, in fear that if Sofia caught her, she would take her instead, and start torturing her!

  She had crossed paths with her on more than one occassion, and each time Nancy had either been robbed of a piece of her clothing,... or just bruised on the shoulder with a few, extremely hard, rabbit punches!

Needless to say, Nancy tried to avoid Sofia whenever she could,... like most of the younger girls at the school, she would walk three times further to her classes, just to stay out of Sofia's territory!

... Yeah, Sofia had her disciple's, too, like most bullie's do, but most of them only 'hung' with her, when Tanya wasn't around,... when the Top, 'Bitch' Dog, WAS around though,...all of them, 'suddenly' became 'Tanya's 'Possy', and would turn on their former leader like little rabid bitches!

... it was all just a natural thing to these girls, their entire 'world' consisted of maintaining their 'status', or 'rank' among the others,...and keeping the underlings in their place by constant intimidation.


.....


Nancy looked on from the back wall, helplessly watching,... cringing, when she heard the tiny man screaming. The huddling crowd, all around him, suddenly disbursed. Sofia slowly stood up and turned around to face them...

Smiling, like a tall, long necked giraffe,... eating green briers; Sofia's blushing face nearly turned as red, as her quivering lip's,... her long slender fingers were completely wrapped around the tiny man, squeezing them tighter, and holding him up above their heads,... raising her fist, she held him up, even higher,... in front of everyone!


   "Oh My God,... I can't believe, how 'PUNY' you are!", she blurted out with excitment!


  Tom was suddenly hoisted up high above their heads. The powerful grasp from Sofia's fist, squashed his limbs down, firmly holding him trapped inside her single hand! He felt his ribs giving in, and he screamed out in pain as her sharp fingernails dug into his side,...


  "Oh,... this is going to be 'bad',...", one of the spectators said. "...Oh yeah,...you're in trouble 'now' little squirt!", another girl said.

  "What were you doing in here anyway?", Sofia asked, "we're you 'spying' on us?"

Slowly lowering her tiny captive, she brought him back down to her face level; still firmly crushing his ribs, she tightly squeezed his small body as she adjusted her gripping fingers...., pressing her thumbnail into the center of his chest.

  "Did ya git an 'eye-full',... lil' perv ?", she whispered, still smiling like a demented little bitch.

  "Are 'you', one of those,... 'Perverts!", she raised her voice. The shrill outburst reverberating around the cement walls.

  "You 'ARE', aren't you!", she exclaimed! "I'll bet that you were hoping to get a good look at us while we were taking a shower, wasn't ya?"


  Tom started struggling to breath, "Please, NO,... I, I, I, 'Wasn't',... I Swear!"
"Please,... Jus', lemme GO!", he screamed!

  "Let you go,...?", she snickered. "Oh,.. I'll let you, alright. But, you have to learn some 'respect' 'FIRST',... littleman!', she blasted her voice directly into his tiny face!


  Turning away and stepping into the shower stall, Sofia, calmly carried her little prisoner tightly inside her uplifted fist. She reached up with her free hand and turned on the water,... the faucet burst to life, raining down from the shower head with a blast of icy cold torrent.

Tom looked on, directly in front of him was this gigantic girl's massive breasts,... the slight wobbling motion, gently shifting like a rubbery mass,... the hardening nipples were nearly as large as his head!

Tom was plunged into the streaming flow, and whipped back and forth in a sweeping motion. The sudden shock of the icy cold water took his breath away. However, being held so tightly within her fist, her large encircling knuckles protected him from the full amount of the blast,...just his face and head took the bullet-like pellets at full force!

Gasping, he felt her fingers loosening up from around him, instantly, he fought back, trying to actually stay within her fingers, so that he wouldn't be cast into the torrential stream,...

Grabbing her relaxing thumb, he clung to the muscular appendage like a tiny spider monkey,... the huge girl chuckled out loud, and reached up with her other hand and grabbed him around the waist!


   "Let go,... you little 'pecker'!", she threatened. Pulling him away from her hand, she used both hands to manipulate his struggling limbs.

Snickering profusely, she held his struggling little figure up under the full blast of the raging faucet!

The instant splash of icy shock waves took his breath. He stiffened up, and tried to cover his face. Folding his arms across his chest, he pressed his palms over his eyes and gasped with trembling shock!

  Sofia giggled,... "Ew,... get me some 'soap' Connie!", she said, turning to the skinny little blonde that was standing right next to her.

Connie swiftly reached around and grabbed up a small blue colored cup, she handed it to her and laughed out loud,... watching intently as the taller girl held this tiny man so effortlessly,...

Sofia removed his little sopping wett figure from beneath the shower head. Holding him in her hands,... smiling deviously, she dumped out the small amount' of green 'jelly-like', soap, and casually just dropped the cup to the floor.

Tom felt the ice cold paste splat onto his belly, and he instantly tried to swipe it away,... his arms were suddenly caught up between a set of large pinching fingers, and his legs were pinned down.

   "No Please,... it's TOO COLD!", Tom yelled!


    "Hold on,... little guy. It'll warm in a minute,... just wait,... you're going to love this, little man!"


Sofia suddenly began gently stroking her large fingers across his stomach. Lightly rubbing his legs, and swirling her fingertip across his c-c-c-c-c0cK,... the chilly air swipped and swiped across his shivering body,..... her solid nails clamped around his ankle,... slowly warming up, while sprawled out within her open palm, he thankfully felt the steamy air getting warmer, and warmer...


   "Now then,... how's that?", she whispered.


  Tom looked up, glancing around, he suddenly realized that he was completely surrounded once again,... large, smiling faces, filled the stall,... crowding in all around him, and watching with delighted eyes, their glistening skin forming a sheer wall of giant, female faces!

Gradually, several more faucets started up. The flowing sound of pressure erupted from them, and a thick fog started to form. The smell of fruit filled the air, as the heavy, blasting currants, spashed against their skin, splattering out into space and raining down all around them,...

Sofia's hands conformed around him, cupping him gently, she slowly pressed his tiny figure into her breasts. Sliding his naked body around her massive boobs, she wallowed her large nipples across his entire body,...the tail of her wett hair, dangling down, swept across her firming nipples.

Tom was gradually getting all soapy, and wett. He coughed, and gagged as a large pillow of soap suds dropped down from above, and completely covered him up,...

His arms were captured, between a set of pinching fingers and he was dragged out of Sofia's cupped palms...

When he opened his eye's, he saw Connie's face hovering directly above him,... Sofia, had passed him off to her, and the two of them were standing face to face!

The sound of the forceful water gushing from the huge faucets, almost nearly drowning out the subtle moaning,... the aroused, young giantesses, slowly pressed their massive breasts together,... squashing the tiny man between them, and forcefully mashing him under their mighty orb's!

   "Agh! I can't,.... I Can't, BREATH!", Tom yelled!

His desperate outcry, was swiftly drowned out, from the immense pressure between the two girl's massive upper bodies!

The quaking thunder of their feminine laughter, overtaking his screaming, the twin globes mashing together, and trapping him between them, suffocating his miniature figure, and nearly smothering him out...

The entire room disappearing into the the thick foggy mist,... Tom's tiny male figure was enveloped within the cloudy abyss of steam filled engulfment!

He was suddenly grasped from beneath, a strange hand reached up from under him and squeezed him firmly,... covered in a froth of heavy, white foam, he was swept out from between the giantess boobies, and taken out, and around in a swift circle...

Abruptly lowered down to their waist level, he started flayling his arms, as his face was suddenly pressed into a furry mound of stiff, wire-like curls,... the scrapping roughness of the curly mass, rubbed against his tender flesh, as the huge set of fingers began to work him around in a tight circle.

Looking out, and straight down,... Tom could barely make out the form of his giant captress's long, slender legs. High above the pooling water on the tile floor, her barefeet planted beneath her,... she stepped around, awkwardly turning her red painted toes inward, she slowly began pressing her knees together, and squeezing her thighs tightly,... firmly pressing Tom's chest into her hot, swollen mound.

Moaning with a soft, groaning, purr,... she gradually began to work him down into the tighter space between her smoothly wedged inner-thigh's.

Forcing his legs into the velvet vise; his slippery little body slid into the tight space.

Frantically, he screamed up into the heights,... Begging her to stop, and begining to realize that she wasn't even trying to hear his miniscule squeaking!


Seperating her thighs, as she slightly squatted,... Tom screamed out in vain, as he felt her fingers pushing his legs into the heated seal of her massive smoothness,...

His feet slipped inside. Instantly feeling the hot embrace of her inner warmth, he gasped with surprise, as he slowly became swallowed up inside her!

Her firm grasp, plunged him deeper,... her thumb covering his chest, the oppressive heat billowing around his body,... he slipped into her slippery folds, and slid inside her,... sinking in all the way to his chest!


The sight of her large lower butt, appearing between her undercarrage,... the tight space beneath, started leaning to one side,... she was gradually swaying, from side to side, alternating her hips, and gently rocking back and forth.


Her cupping hand, covered his head up, held him trapped inside her. Tom tried to grab onto her fingers, but she easily prevented his frantic struggling, by pressing her legs together, and drawing his miniature figure further inside,...


Suddenly, an eruption directly above him, distracted her,... and he was swiftly pulled free of the heated entrapment! Tom gasped with relief, as the now cooler air swirled around him, he floated upward through the clouds and instantly found himself stairing back into Connie's large blue eye's,...


   "Hey,... don't hog him!", she blurted out!


   "Aw,.. Come on,.. I didn't even get to feel him!", a much shorter girl said, as she tried to grab him back from Connie's hands...


   "Stop it,... you're going to hurt him,... wait your turn,..we'll all get a chance to play with him!", Connie retorted, jerking the tiny man around and stepping back over to Sofia's shower,...


The shorter girl huffed, "God,... I can't stand her,...", she mumbled as she stepped back under her shower head and slowly began to 'Manually' relieve herself...



Tom was swiftly passed back into Sofia's waiting hands. Dropping into the cupped palms, she quickly examined his tiny naked figure. Smiling, as she noticed his half-erect, little cock; her fingers grabbing it between finger and thumb, she pinched it firmly, and slowly started to massage it in a soft, milking, motion...


He threw his arm's out to the side, and gasped with a sudden shockwave of intense, sexual, bliss! The feeling was completely sensational,... his breath caught inside his chest, he quickly found himself paralyzed under her manipulating hands!


His body was sslathered with soapy froth, as Connie looked on, she dumped a handful of suds down onto his body, and chuckled as she watched Sofia toying with the helpless male...


Tom tried to contain himself, uncontrollably jerking around inside of the giantess' hands. He felt his body convolsing under her touch,... and within just a moment he was gasping in bliss as his hips began humping the open air!


Shooting his seed out into the foggy steam, he strained against her giantess fingertips and jolted out jet, after jet, of white hot cream!

   "Agh, Agh, Agh, Agh,..... AHHHH!", he yelled out with all of his strength!


  "Aww, how sweet,... look at what you 'did' to him Sofia,... God, he's a real SK'Reamer' isn't he!"


  Laughter burst out in an explosive eruption of earth shattering proportions!

Sofia suddenly grasp his deflated body inside her single hand and started lowering him down between her ass cheeks. She bent forward, and shoved him inside her crack.

Slowly rubbing him across the tight space of her seperated butt cheeks, she wiped herself with his defenseless little figure, and giggled as she heard him gasping from within her heated crack!

Nancy looked on from the locker room. She had already finished her shower, and was helplessly watching,... and waiting, to see if there would be a chance that she might be able to get him back...



*

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  I need some input,... if you liked this scene, let me know!  ;`)

Well, it looks like Major Tom survived!  One more chapter for him, and then, we'll head back over to Zena's apartment and see what's up with her and Max,... he might be dead, who know's,... it's been awhile, and she might have finished him off after all of this time!

;`)