- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

'Zena and Max' will have several chapters to follow. Max is going to find out, that this giantess, is about to completely change into a beautiful monster!

Zena and Max




The brisk morning air smelled thick, with a powerful feminine perfume; the very essence of her 'goddess-like' existence,... still lingering within the room, it had kept him awake the entire night. Images of her magnificent body were branded into his minds eye; an incredible landscape of perspicuous beauty.

Rubbing his eyes, and looking out across the huge room, the dimly lit space seemed to disappear into the shadows, forming a blurry wall of dense nothingness,...her large, sparkling eyes seemed to penetrate throughout the foggy atmosphere, silently following him, as they floated around the huge room...

Although he was alone, he felt her powerful presence still haunting him; he did not understand how he had survived her abuse, she had nearly smothered him to death!
Shaking his head, Max looked down at his naked body and nearly cried,... tears steaming upon his hot face, he could not believe that he was still alive...


He felt like he was stranded on some high mountain peak, high above the clouds,... chained up and waiting to become the tiny, human sacrifice, to an enormous, but extremely beautiful, giant woman..., just the thought of her,... paralyzed his mind.


He had hoped that, maybe this woman would treat him differently. He thought that maybe, he had known her from somewhere before? However, when he awoke, finding himself still fastened up to this heavy gold chain,... his heart sank, as he fully realized that this was actually happening to him.

This beautiful woman,... this towering giantess, had started out being so nice toward him, she gave him the impression, that she could very well be his saving grace.

Bathing him, and feeding him sweet, giant blueberrys; allowing him to explore her body,... then, as if,... it was almost like, someone else had taken over her mind,... she seemed to become very different...

Within the course of a single night, Zena had just suddenly 'changed'; She forcefully used him to pleasure herself,... treating him like a tiny slave, taking complete control of his miniscule being and, in the process,... she had effectively changed him into something else,... an object.

An object to pleasure herself with,... a living sextoy. A tiny, little, slave.


.....


An icey cold chill, gradually drifted across the glossy flat surface. The wide, flat plain, spreading out all around him,... goose bumps freckled his hairless, naked body. He shivered violently, as the cool morning breeze swirled through the open window and washed across the giant dresser.

Slowly sitting up, trembling uncontrollably, squinting his eyes, he nervously scanned his vast surroundings. His ankle was sore and raw, firmly encircled with the heavy metal braclet. He grabbed the chain that was fastened to the band around his ankle and pulled on it as hard as he could.

The heavy, golden chain, connected to the bracelet like a leash, with the other end tightly secured to a large bolt embedded into the surface of the dresser top.

Chained up like an insignificant little animal, Max felt like he had become some strange, living adornment; his scorched, red skin, still slightly burning from the chemicals that the giantess Zena, had used on him. The stringent, harsh reaction, as it scalded his skin, had completely removed all of his body hair, leaving him completely bald, shining like some weird looking plastic action figure!

Trembling, the miniature man slowly pulled the gigantic pair of white thong panties up around his shivering body. Reluctantantly accepting the fact, that he was forced to use his giant captress's slinky underwear for warmth,... he felt so humiliated as he examined the giant garmet.

Shaking uncontrollably, he watched the first rays of mild sunlight breaking through the large window blinds. The entire room slowly growing larger within the soft, red glow. Gradually widening his horizons, he shuddered at the thought of another day of complete humiliation at the hands of this enormous woman.

"Argh, God.... Please, Help Me!", he cried out,...

Giving his restraint another hard pull,.. yanking hard on the heavy chain,... Max gasped with surprize to see the bracelet pop loose from around his swollen ankle and fall free,....releasing him from it's hold, the rough metal dropped loose and rattled against the hardwood surface...


***



Zena Maxwell clumsily stumbled across her room; she seemed to be a bit distracted,... getting out of bed early; her hair was a mess and she looked like a little girl excitedly searching around inside a of a toy store.

Her mind still foggy, she moved across her bedroom in her barefeet, selectively gathering up her dirty laundry and prepairing to go downstairs to the basement where her washing machine was,... unexpectantly, her barefoot stepped down onto something that felt solid, she quickly jerked her right leg up and jumped backward, not reacting quickly enough; her foot had smashed something small!

"Oh, eew,.... oha, ow ow ow,... Ouch!", she yelped, while dancing around on one foot.

"Dang it!", she silently whispered, bending down to see what she had unknowingly tread upon,...

Squatting over the broken pieces, she discovered the small sharp object was crushed beneath her foot. She flopped down her pantie clad bottom and reached down to pick it up; the small, crushed plastic, had been shattered into several pieces.

Zena scoffed, "God,... I've got to clean this place up!", she said,

...as she hastily plucked away at the broken sections of some small plastic bottle,...
apparently, it was a forgotten perfume bottle, that had fallen victim to her weighted footstep..., the cap had popped off and her heavy foot fall had shattered the thin plastic container.


Still wearing her short-white, nightgown, without a bra, and just her favorite, blue panties on underneath, Zena hurried along, trying to get an early start on the day. She had gotten up very early. She wanted to get everything caught up, so that she would have rest of the day to just relax; it was a rare thing for her to have an entire day off,...and she was so excited to have a little playmate to spend it with....

Her heart racing, Zena quickly bounded down the steep flight of steps, her open robe fluttering back behind her like a cape of some sort, she scrambled down the stairs and and stepped over to her washing machine.

Hastily dumping the large basket of soiled underthings into the washer, she slapped the lid shut and twisted the setting knob. Stepping away, she grabbed the soap powders down from the shelf just above. Adding an unmeasured amount of fragrant detergent, she released a slow breath and stood leaning against the front of the machine.

Casually flipping her right foot, she bent her knee and lifted up her right leg, dangling the fluffy house-slipper from her toe's,... slowly curling them up, she playfully slapped the sole of the shoe against the heel of her bare foot.

'POP' 'POP' "POP' 'POP", ... she anxously awaited the sound of the electric motor.

Enjoying the whiring sound of the washing machine, starting up; she pressed her waist against the front end of the machine and felt the powerful wave of agitation, the surging, centrifical force; sighing with arousal, Zena closed her eyes and leaned into it,...trembling, as the mechanical vibrations began surging through her lower body.

"Ahhh, mmmmm", she cooed with excitement.

She felt herself becoming moist, reluctantly stepping away from the machine,... she growled, "Argh". Zena didn't want to waste an orgasum. Not when she had a little miniature man to do with as she pleased,... she smiled, picturing her tiny slaveboy; he was just upstairs, trapped inside her spare room,... her little prisoner, forced to do her bidding and wait there for her return.

It was time to go up and check on him. Zena couldn't stand it any longer,... she quickly bound back up the stairs and headed straight for her spare room. Her panties were already wett, and she couldn't wait to start toying with her tiny, male prisoner,...


She reached the doorway to her spare room, stopping to catch her breath, she figured that he would still be asleep, so she quietly opened the door and slowly stepped into the dimly lit room.

Her right hand reached for the light switch, as she carefully closed the door with her left,... The light popped on, and she instantly looked over to the dresser top. Her eyes went wide, as she noticed that the chain was empty, and her little prisoner was gone!
Instictively, pushing her left hand harder against the door, Zena reassured that the door was tightly closed. She carefully scanned the floor. Looking for her miniature escapee, she slowly squatted down and peered underneath of the large oak dresser.
Her amplified voice rang out from on high!
"Come-out ~ Come-out,... where-ever, you are..", Zena playfully sang out. "I'm gonna git you, Little guy,... (hee hee) And,... when I find you,..(lowering her voice)"""and, you 'know' that I'm going to find you!"""-(raising her voice back up again).....you're gonna be 'severely' punished!"

Her eyes swiftly darting around, excitedly inspecting every nook and cranny, Zena started to get down onto her knees,..."Oh, you're soooo Naughty!", she giggled, lowering her chin down close to the floor...

"Alright, you've got to be kidding me, right?", she whispered.

Slowly getting down lower on the floor, "Do you think, that,... you can 'Actually' get away from ,... Me?", her voice crackling with delight, "I'm SOOO gonna punish you for this,... you know that,... don't you?"

"Oh you're gonna git it,... I'm gonna 'Really' make you pay for this, 'tiny-one'!", she silently slithered across the floor, slipping along on her belly, moving her head forward, within just a few millimeters off the surface. Inching herself closer to the dresser, she giggled as she noticed her tiny prisoner's little figure.

She could see his little legs standing underneath the corner of the dresser; trembling like a frightened mouse,...

"Alright, little Maxie,... come on out of there. I 'SEE' You,... do you want to make it worse, or,... are you going to behave yourself, and listen to your mistress?", Zena sounded strangely, straining her voice while lying on her stomach.

Max froze. He squatted down and peered out from under the huge dresser. Holding his breath, as his lungs locked-up,... he saw her huge face, it's chin resting upon the hardwood floor,... her squinting eyes afixed directly,... focusing on him,...her whole face; as tall as his entire height!

Having just climbed down the front of the dresser, Max descended the mountainous furnature piece, using the drawer handles as footholds, he had scaled down the face of the huge structure. Just as he was figuring out what to do next, standing on the floor, and finally free for the first time since she had captured him,... he was just getting his bearings, when,

"Come on littleman, you can't hide from me,... you're mine now!", her voice rolled across the floor beneath the huge dresser.

He couldn't move. His feet were frozen in place; stuck to the dusty floor,... his mind frantically reeling with terriffic fear!

He already knew that he had nowhere to run. He was trapped,... cornered beneath the mountainous dresser!

His body shaking uncontrollably, he awkwardly stepped back, he nearly pissed himself as he concidered being captured by her once again. He stumbled backward and fell onto his bare butt.

It was like being trapped inside the shadowy, lowest level, of a huge parking garage,... cornered in the basement of an immense wooden structure; caught by a beautiful, fifty-foot tall, giantess!

The whole world shook, as Zena started to get to her feet,... the earth quaked and shook beneath her gigantic movements!

"Alright, you little bug. I'm coming to get you now!"

"BOOM BOOM BOOM,... Bump, Bump,... thump thump!", her large, smooth knees, settled just outside of his hiding place,... then, silently,... her giant face slowly lowered down and turned sideways.

Her large, billboard-sized face, peering in at him, "Commeer, Maxie. Playtime's OVER!"

Long slender fingers floated straight toward him, spreading apart and swiftly encompassing his entire form, Zena's giant hand gently applied enough pressure to ensure her hold, and then,... she clamped her fingers together and captured her miniature escapee,...

"Gott-cha',.. -thought you could get away from me, huh?", she snickered playfully.

Squeezing his legs together, and pressing her fingertips along his ribs; alining the pressure upon his naked hairless body.

Lifting him up inside her fist, Zena's powerfull grasp held him tightly, carefully carrying him out into the brighter light.

Max strained to break free, screaming up at her huge face, "Why!", Why are you doing this to me?"

Awkwardly getting to her feet, as she braced herself with her free hand, grabbing onto the front of the dresser, she giggled softly as she heard his tiny squeaking,...

"Let me go, let me go,... why don't you Just,... just 'kill' me, Then... you,... you, giant BITCH!"

"Awe, that's Soooo, Cute!", she whispered~ using her best 'child-like' voice,...

"Pooor lil' Maxie-pad', what's wrong,... don't you wuv' me anymore?", she playfully teased.

Slowly standing, and rising up to her full standing height, she held him up inside her snug fist and smiled with a demented look of curious delight,...

"I hoped that you wouldn't talk to me like that,... I am your goddess!", she stated simply,... squeezing her fingers tighter around her tiny prize.

"I guess that I'll have to teach my little toy some respect. I don't want a little slave that doesn't 'play nice',... you'll just have to learn, that 'disobeying me' has a very severe, and swift punishment."


Max was gripped up even tighter,... very firmly compressed between Zena's powerful fingers. His ribs flexed beneath their strength, and his limbs started to get numb from the force!

He was carried back up to the top of the dresser and dumped out of her grasping hand. She smiled down at him and stepped away,...

"Let's see now,... I think we'll start by teaching you, that you can't ever try and escape from me again...", she thoughtfully spoke in a deep, demanding tone.

Turning toward another large piece of furniture, she opened up a wide lid on the top, and started rumaging around inside it. Gathering a few items she slowly turned back toward her tiny prisoner and pouted,

"This isn't going to hurt a bit,... if you don't fight it.", she slightly smirked, as she swiftly reached out and recaptured him inside her free hand.

Forcing him down onto his back, two fingers held him down, as her other hand applied a short strip of very sticky tape to his right ankle,... easily, and very quickly he found both of his ankles stuck tightly to the wooden surface!

Temporarily released, Max swiftly sat up and tried to pull his feet loose from the clear sections of thick tape,...

Then, her fingers returned and forced him back down, hastily pressing his right arm out, and sticking it down with another section of tape.....

"Wait,... wait, No, No, Please,.... don't do this to ME!", he screamed out!

"I haven't even started yet, Maxie,... by the time I'm through with you, you'll never try and escape again!"

Max suddenly found himself spread eagle, and strapped down beneath her huge, smiling face,... she moved in closer and slowly released a hot steamy breath; exhaling across his bound figure, smiling like a devious, little girl...

"M,m,... look at choo'. All dressed up, and no place to go!", her giggling laughter erupted across the surface of the huge dresser top!

Gently placing a single fingertip,... her right pinkie finger, directly to his face, she touched the edge of the solid nail to his face and lightly pressed it to his tiny mouth,...

"Kiss-kiss,... that's right,... Kiss it, littleman."

Max resisted. Turning his face away, straining to avoid her huge finger, his hips arched upward as he struggled in a spread out position. His entire body suddenly engulfed within hot, steamy breath,...

The sweltering fog of her sour morning breath, multiplied by a hundred times, flowed directly into his face!

"Awe, don't cha' wanna kiss your goddess?", she continued to tease.

Slowly dragging her fingernail down across his bare chest, the sharp edge scrapping his tender skin,... pressing firmly upon his miniscule stomach, stabbing firmly into his minute belly button, nearly touching his back bone.

Forcing his hips back down, her smooth, solid nail, pressing into his lower belly and pinning him down beneath it. Holding him trapped, under her single finger, her breath pouring out over him,...

"Come on Maxie,... fight it. You know, your just fooling yourself, though... you can't resist me... ".

"M'm, I could do 'anything' that I want with you, and there's absolutely, 'Nothing',... that you can do about it!"

Her giant, puffy lips within just a few inches of his face, her hot breath billowing out of the dark, wett pit, of her cavernous mouth,... the sheer, ivory white teeth, barely contained beneath a thick seal of sticky wettness; her ample salava...sparkling in the morning sunlight.


"No, No, No,... please, don't hurt me, Zena! I'll do anything you want,... just please, let me loose. I will do whatever you want!", Max cried out.

"Oh, you'll do whatever I want?", she teased him.


Stabbing her fingernail deeper into his belly, she pressed down untill he screamed out in pain...


"Ahhhh!"

... "Please Don't Do That! You're killing Me!", he squirmed around beneath her pinkie finger, trying to break free of his sticky bindings.


"You sound like a tiny, little, bug, a squeaky, little, insect!", she whispered with amusement.

"Well, I suppose,... I could, give the tiny bug another chance to prove himself,...."

"If I let you go,... you have to kiss me whereever I tell you to,... understood?", she asked her tiny captive.


"Yes, Yes,... Okay,... I'll kiss you, .... anywhere you say!", Max screamed up at her enormous face!


"Alright then,... but, you better be a good little bug, and do 'exactly' what I tell you to do,... or else, I'm going to be a very, very, BAD GIRL!", Zena smiled wide, and softly giggled.

Max found himself suddenly free of the tape. Zena's large hands working quickly, simply peeled the tape away, and swiftly scooped him up within her single right hand. Holding him firmly, she slowly lifted him up to her face,...

"Alright, Kiss Me.", her breath washing around his naked body.

Puckering her pillowy lips and pressing them tightly, her mouth seemed to form a solid bubble of slippery smoothness,...

Max started to lean closer, preparing to kiss the surface of her huge upper-lip. A sudden movement jerked him back, and he was swiftly lowered down to her waist,...

"Wait-a-minute, littleguy. Let's take this to the bedroom where I can get more comfy", she said, swiftly turning away and walking toward the door.


Max clung tightly to her finger, as her huge hand slowly swaying back and forth next to her hip,... swinging slowly past Zena's gigantic outter thigh.



*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please review!