- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter is when things actually happen. Thanks to those who read the first, establishing chapter, now here is what you really want out of a giantess story... That is if you like violent crushing and feet. I hope you all enjoy this part... No this entire story, I am by no means a great writer, but hope my ideas are conveyed nicely to you guys.

________________________________________________________________________

Emi would normally be considered nothing more than a petite 13 year old girl, but compared to the many microns below her, she was a goddess, who stood miles tall in comparison to their miniscule frames.

She was wearing the new pajamas that Johan gave her, which consisted of pink and white striped pants, which looked a bit looked slightly large on her a white shirt with a pink heart in the center, and she sported no foot wear, she was walking around barefoot. She was more than likely barefoot to not ruin her pedicure job. Her finger and toe nails were also decorated and beautifully at that, They were light pink and the tips were painted white. It was obvious that her practice with her nail painting kit paid off, with a near professional job.

"DAD SAID I CAN COME DOWN WHEN THE PARTY IS OVER AND IT LOOKS OVER, MAYBE THEY WENT TO AN AFTER PARTY OR SOMETHING."

Emi raised her right foot to take an innocent step, but she was not aware of the tinies running around in a panic to escape her. The tinies cried for help and to be spared, but Emi was unaware of their existence and what her innocent strides would do to numerous human lives.

The fleeing tinies were overshadowed by the young girls descending foot. Her heel first came down like a mighty hammer. The people beneath her never stood a chance, they were instantly flattened into clumps of bloody paste. Next her sole began to fall. Her soles were slightly dirty and moist looking from sweat. The tinies looked up in awe at the gigantic sole blotched with tiny patches of dirt and speckles of sock lint, they couldn't believe that what they were looking at was a human foot, considering it was so massive and beyond anything they had ever witnesses, it was hard to believe that her foot was the instrument of their immanent doom.

Her soft soles landed on a few running and admiring tinies who were being effortlessly flattened beneath her. A woman screamed in horror as her husband who was admiring the sheer presence of the girls foot was being smashed under her sole. She could see every brutal detail of his death, looking straight up at the sole his face was smashed in by the her flesh. His bones cracked and his body folded in segments until he was smashed into the form of a thick red pool, but luckily for the wife she would not have to live with that image of her husband's death for long, since she would not be spared.

"HELP! PLEASE GOD HELP ME!" The woman screamed before she was pinned between the hard wood floor and Emi's sole. The woman could feel the immeasurable pressure of Emi's foot settling onto the floor. The woman's body was being plunged deeper soft flesh of Emi's titanic sole, the woman could no longer breath or see, while pinned beneath the mighty foot of the young girl. Soon the woman began to feel her body all at once flattening and burst around her, she began to tear in excruciating pain, but she would soon have the mercy of dying and escaping this pain. She then felt as if her face was being pushed back into her head, she then felt the strange sensation of her skull cracking and bursting all at one time, at this point she had died of shock, before she could feel her body smash into paste no more than a second later.

The ball of her foot landed gently on the floor, fleeing tinies were caught beneath the rolling ball of her foot and their once sturdy bodies were ripped apart and splattered like a crushed fruit with ease. Her elevated toes then started to fall. Her toes looked so soft that it would be inconceivable to think that anyone can be crushed by them, but unfortunately for the tinies this was not true. Her toes gently landed on the floor, smothering microns under her smooth flesh. The tiines were in disbelief that the moon sized meteors beating them into the ground were nothing more than the delicate toes of a normal human girl. Bodies were compacted under the meaty toes until they exploded into an unrecognizable mess decorating her toes with red splotches.

Some tinies were lucky enough to survive and were caught between her toes. They naively though that they were safe and that they would be let go as her toes spread apart leaving them alive on the floor, but they were wrong. Her toes settled into the floor, pushing her mighty digits together compacting the hopeful survivors between them. She then innocently curled her toes squishing the tinies into bloody pulps and pushing the gore deep into her pores.

Some were able to survive in the space between her toes and the ball of her foot. The tinies ran with all of their might hoping to escape the nightmare  of being unknowingly crushed by this young girl, then unexpectedly, Emi  slightly scrunched her toes in reflex. The tinies were swept up by her gigantic toes, where they were adhered to them along with dirt and mutilated bodies. Her toes made contact with the ball of her foot, grinding the so called safe tinies into formless paste. Emi could slightly feel the squirting of liquid between her toes and running beneath the ball of her foot.

"EWW! I FEEL SOMETHING SQUISHY."

Emi felt the felt the bodies of the tinies pop between and beneath her toes. She lifted up her foot, turning her sole toward her face and she inspected the entire underside of her foot. She noticed something beneath her foot, but didn't know that it was the remains and gore of humans, but she did notice a slight red leakage on her toes and smeared stains on the ball of her foot.

"EWW! I MUST HAVE CRUSHED A BUG, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING BUGS IN THE HOUSE."

Emi looked around the living room and noticed how much of a mess it was in.

"I GUESS IT WAS THE PARTY THAT ATTRACTED THEM, EVERYBODY WAS SO DIRTY THAT THEY ATTRACTED BUGS, WELL WHATEVER I AM SOOO HUNGRY."

Emi looked towards the glass coffee table and noticed that there was a bowl of tortilla chips and a bowl of nacho cheese. Emi licked her lips and walked toward her next meal.

"THIS LOOKS TASTY AND NACHO CHEESE YUM! YUM! YUM!"

Emi walked to the couch near the coffee table and bent over in a sitting position, oblivious of three tiny people who were in the path of her descending behind. The tinies didn't even run, knowing anything they did would be for naught. They just closed their eyes and waited as Emi sat on the them.

They were not killed instantaneously, they were pressed deep into the soft couch. They could feel their bones snapping and their bodies being crushed under the immense pressure of the giantess. Emi rocked her hips back and forth, settling herself comfortably into the couch. Her behind rocking back and forth, digging into the couch was fatal to the tinies under her, their frail bodies were shredded and grinded into the fibers of the couch, all the while Emi didn't notice a thing.

Emi looked at the food inspecting it's quality, just wanting to make sure that there was no dirt or bugs in it. She smiled, meaning that she was satisfied with the food, but her inspection was not thorough enough. She missed the poor tinies fighting to stay afloat in the ocean of nacho cheese.

"Help! Help us please!" Screamed an elderly man struggling to stay afloat in the gooey cheese. He waved franticly to the giantess, hoping to get her attention.