- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just sending out more ideas for the community. I'm actually writing one of these right now. Anyway hope you guys enjoy and maybe try out your own hand at writing.
1.) A guy’s girlfriend has grown to 12 to 18 feet tall suddenly. The way she grows is completely up to the author. The couple has decided to have sex for the first time after the girl’s growth and have decided to try something new. The girl decides to have sex in their pool by having the guy have his back to the edge of the pool. She would then proceed to place her hands on the ground behind him as she begins to thrust into him. The girl is still a little clumsy and doesn’t realize it when she accidently moves towards the deeper end of the pool. The guy on the other hand is completely underwater trying to hold his breath while his girlfriend is giving him the best sex of his life.

2.) The story is about a guy and his wife talking to a marriage/sex therapist. In this world women are naturally 7’ tall but most women have random growth spurts. The guy’s wife had gone through one the day after their wedding and has shot up to a modest 12 to 14 feet tall. Some of the things that they talk about are; the guy’s insecurities about his penis size, his wife’s insatiable sexual appetite, the girl’s bad habit of inserting her finger (which is bigger than his manhood) up his rectum during sex, etc. It just boils down to the husband being insecure about his wife’s new size and his wife trying to convince him that he has nothing to worry about.

3.) A woman is ridiculously sensitive downstairs which interferes with her love life. After visiting the doctor the wife received a portable shrinking machine to help with her problem. The only problem is that the husband has shrunken to half his height and he is still too big for his wife. The wife bribes her husband with sexual favors until he agrees to be shrunk even further. The story progresses with the husband continuously being shrunken in half till he is able to please his wife without hurting her.

4.) A woman (we’ll use the name Kacey) use to be the star attraction at a strip club because she had the biggest boobs in the place but not anymore. A strange virus has doubled/tripled the size of .01% of the world’s women population. Somehow it affected every girl in the club except for Kacey. Kacey has now gone from a main attraction to being used as a comparison to the bigger girls in the club. Deciding to do something about it Kacey goes to a doctor to have her breasts enlarged. Kacey then returns to work with what she believes is the biggest rack in the club. Unfortunatly for her one of three things can happen. Another rare virus somehow affects the other strippers so that they can control their breast size at will, Kacey is hit with a sudden shrinking virus that makes her half/third her original size (its up to you if her implants shrink or not), or the other strippers have doubled in size yet again as Kacey was recovering.

5.) A prince goes to a neighboring kingdom to finally meet a princess that he had been writing letters to for years. Upon arriving he finds the princess, though quite curvy, is around 6-9 inches tall because of a curse and the prince is the only hope of her breaking it. The curse can only be broken after having sex with your true love. In order to do this the court mage puts the prince under the same curse as the princess. The prince awakens to find himself between 1-6 inches tall and now has to look up to see the now giant princess. After having a passionate, and tiring, round of sex the curse is broken. It can go a couple of ways from here. The first is that the princess grows back to a staggering 6-9 feet tall while the prince only grows between 1-6 feet tall. The second way that it can go is that once the curse is broken it turns the other person ‘into what the other person wants most’. This means that the prince grows to 6-9 inches tall because the princess always wanted someone her own size and the princess returns to her natural height because the prince wanted her to return to her original size.

6.) This is in the same universe as “Randy’s New Shoes” (If you haven’t read it then read it(and please review)). A rather tall and gorgeous wife has to deal with her only next door neighbor who is a newly single woman. They live away from town with no houses within miles of them. The neighbor enjoys doing yoga in her back yard in revealing attire. This not

7.) rmally wouldn’t be a problem but she uses her shoes to do it at 40+ feet tall. She moans as she stretches and at one point her bust is both bigger and above the woman’s house. She also likes to join the woman and her husband in their pool but not until she is 20 feet tall wearing a bikini for a girl who is only 16 feet tall. Just add in a lot of flirty size things the neighbor can do to see where it goes from there.

8.) Women are on average around 18-20 feet tall while men are closer to 6. A single college guy is enjoying himself in a hot tub at a hotel in the middle of nowhere when he is soon joined by a group of girls that go to a neighboring school. He tries to keep his cool as the hot tub is filled with hot single giantesses. The hot tub is filled to the point that he is wedge between two women with his arms pinned to his sides.

9.) A girl who is 7’2” tall gets a scholarship for basketball at a private school and ends up moving into the dorm while the other girls are at class. She is used to getting her way because she is so tall and makes plans to show off her impressive height to her teammates. She gets a surprise as her team walks into the room and the shortest girl there is about 10 or 11 feet tall. Unlike the main character, the other girls are perfectly proportioned. The girl goes out for a walk and realizes that every girl on campus is around 8-9 feet tall and that her teammates are still growing.