- Text Size +
1.) The men to women ratio is around 1:10 in a world where women stand 10-15 feet tall. A guy is convinced by his coworker to take part in a date auction charity event. All of the money raised would go to some random charity. The guy is hesitant at first but eventually agrees. He ends up being the only guy in the back with a room of giant flirty girls. Each girl goes on stage and the women in the crowd bid money to have a date with them. The guy goes last and the coworker who convinced him to do it in the first place wins the bid. She explains to him after their night together that since he was always nervous around women that this was her chance to finally go on a date that he couldn’t refuse.

2.) Women are able to control their size at will. Most women enjoy keeping their height around the 7-9 feet range. A new invention has hit the market for the women who prefer to have sex while grown. The “Super Dick” is a device that looks like a massive dick and balls that a guy inserts his penis and balls into. A woman uses a remote control that grows or shrinks the “Super Dick” to the size they prefer. The “Super Dick” becomes the guys genitalia meaning that he can feel every inch of it. It can only be removed by a woman once the guy has ejaculated. There is only two drawbacks with using the device. The first is that the bigger the “Super Dick” becomes the more intense it is and the more energy it takes out of the guy when he finally comes. The second is that if the woman shrinks the “Super Dick” to a size smaller than what the guy was eventually then his actual dick will shrink as well and won’t grow back until he puts the “Super Dick” back on. Women who enjoy being small will do this to keep their boyfriend/husband a manageable size.

3.) A girl who is 12-18 feet tall is bouncing lightly on top of her boyfriend while complaining about having to visit her aunt tomorrow. The guy tries to give her encouragement while trying to hold back an orgasm. She sees the time and quickly finishes of her boyfriend so she can finish packing while the guy rests on the bed. She ends up walking through the woods and gets picked up by a giant set of fingers and brought upwards. She is standing on top of her aunt’s index finger while her aunt comments on how big she has grown. The story would continue with the girl spending the weekend with her gigantic aunt. You could have some other family members come over who are bigger than the girl but smaller than the aunt.

4.) A play on the story of Repunzel. A prince finds a princess locked away in a really tall tower. He promises to find a way for them to meet. He comes back with a potion that is supposed to make her hair grow long enough so that he can use it as a rope to climb up, but it takes a day for the magic to work. He comes back the next day and climbs the strand of hair to the top of the tower. The princess is nowhere to be seen, but there is a hole in the back wall where the hair is coming from. The hair suddenly starts to get pulled back through the hole as the prince hears a loud giggle. He looks out the window to see the princess smiling back at him. She picks him up gently and stands to her full height as she shows her appreciation for saving her.

5.) A witch loves to play video games and she is over competitive. As she is playing a game with her boyfriend she begins to slowly shrink him for every time he scores a point. He decides to stop playing, but she threatens to leave him the size he is if he stops playing. She promises to grow him back if he is able to win. At the end she ends up losing while the boyfriend is a little over three inches tall. She decides to release some sexual tension before growing him back to normal.