- Text Size +

Rob could hear his Mom moving around behind the door. No idea what she was doing as what women do in a bathroom is always a mystery anyway. Once he caught his breathe he began to once again jog through the carpet fibers that were just about the same height as he himself currently was. He wanted to get near the bed. He had never been in this situation before so couldn't really think of a plan that would work. Rob basically had to think on the fly and constantly hope for the best. He figured he had enough time to make it to the bed but he was slightly off.

Being 3/4 of the way to the post, he heard the loud slap of a foot against linoleum floor. Just as he turned his head to the left he saw a shadow overtake the crack at the bottom of the door. In an instant the door swung open. At his size he could barely comprehend how such massive things could move as fast as they did. This included his own mom. There she stood with a towel wrapped around her body and another on top of her head to cover her hair. You could tell she was still slightly moist but for the most part had dried off.

Then her gigantic form began to move. One huge foot in front of the other. It didn't take Rob very long to realize that his luck wasn't good again. He was right in the her path. No point in truly yelling this time as he knew what happened the first time she was near by. He let out a squeak and started sprinting. 3 muffled thuds later he saw a shadow cover his area. Linda's vision was on her dresser in front of her on the other side of the room. Her beautiful yet destructive right foot lifted off the ground and was headed toward her son. He chose the right time to sprint though because her heel came crashing down a number of meters behind him. Had he continued at his original pace, that is exactly where he would have been. Crushed into oblivion without a notice. He watched her continue on as he ran to the bed post. She made it to the dresser just about the same time he made it to the post. He sat down against it to once again catch his breath. Hopefully he would have more time to rest before needing to move again.

As he sat back he watched his Mom move about between the dresser and her closet. Looking through drawers and at different outfits. It might have been a stressful day, but it was only early-mid afternoon. There was a lot of day left and Linda was never one to throw on sweats that early. She may relax but until the sun goes down she's wearing some sort of typical outfit. Then Rob saw something that he could neither look away from but that's also all he wanted to do at the same time. His Mom dropped her towel, exposing her entire backside to him. This didn't bother him much; That is until she turned around with her articles of clothing in hand.

There stood an impressively giant woman, bare-ass naked, who just happened to be his own Mother. At his size it didn't seem to bother him. A naked body of that size overtook his urge to fight the fact that it was his Mom. She carried her clothes to the bed at her waist. This has her breasts and bottom area both unknowingly exposed to her son. Those boobs of hers were easily the size of houses to Rob and the jiggled beyond comprehension with each step she took. At least she was up to date on the trend for keeping her nether-region.

Her feet came to a stop next to each other and she turned around. A waft of lilacs came over Rob. He always loved it when girls spent extra money on good-smelling items in the shower. Rob's neck strained as he looked up to his Mom standing there in the nude, humming a soft melody to herself as she looked over the outfit she picked out. She then turned around and sat on the bed. Rob felt a light breeze come from under the covers and heard a small creek from the bed taking her weight. Linda scrunched her toes a little as the shuffled forward. Rob let out a quick "MOM!" but it did nothing to help him.

One leg went up quick then landed back on the ground, much closer to where Rob was currently standing. That same amazing smell came over him when this happened. Her other leg shot up and shot right back down as well. She hopped up to pull on her underwear all the way. A fast glance gave him the knowledge that she was throwing on a pink and white thong with little red hearts all over them. 

Without thinking, Rob decided to take the next shot at getting noticed. He leaned back before sprinting toward his Mom's humongous foot. As he got closer he could see the random parts of her foot that were still pruned up from being in the shower. A few seconds of striding out and Rob put a shoulder into his Mom's foot. The skin gave in slightly before knocking him flat on his back. It was soft yet a solid foundation. Looking up from his position he saw his Mom lift up her hand and cough lightly.

As he lay there he saw her reach over to where her clothes were and pick up her bra. She put that on pretty fast. Second nature to a woman of her age. She's been putting them on for years upon years. Her 38C boobs were soon covered but still very much visible. They were simply contained and supported now which made them actually look bigger than before. As Rob was distracted by their pure beauty, he failed to notice his Mom grab her capri jean pants. This time she lifted the left leg first to put them on. Then followed the right leg. Being that close made it seem to move faster. Before he could even realize what was happening, the side of his Mom's foot came crashing down on his lower body.

The part that came down was halfway from either end. Opposite of the arch to be precise. It wasn't unexplainable pain, but it certainly wasn't a pinch. It was painful that's for sure. Rob began groaning in agony. He glanced up a few times only to see his Mom continuing to be totally unaware of his presence let alone under her foot. The humming got louder for a moment as she pulled on her form-fitting shirt. It was a nice material and yellow in color with a mild vertical line design. She liked those best because they made her look thinner from afar.

Linda's foot slid back as she went to stand up. Rob got a full breath in before it was cut off just as quick. His Mom's toe came down on his torso now. It was the curve of her pinky toe this time. The way it landed and giving in under her height of standing up squeezed her son between it in the little arch that the toes create. He got slightly lucky as she didn't immediately begin to walk. She pivoted on her left foot and picked up the right. Rob's vision became blurry as he was swung in a different direction with her soft foot. Just as fast as it started it halted. The stopping actually hurt because of the sudden deceleration. 

Rob saw his Mom looking down in the general area that he was at. He could tell that she wasn't looking at him though. She was looking passed him. He pushed on her toe with both arms in order to try looking behind him to see what has happening exactly. That's when he saw a pair of bright-red flats underneath where he was. They must have been somewhat new because he doesn't recall ever seeing his Mom wearing bright red ones around. Flats were her favorite casual shoes to wear around the house if she chose to wear them at all. He could see they weren't too new though due to the minor imprint from her feet.

He continued to feel weightlessness as he was being dropped toward the shoe. He tried to pry himself from his Mom's toe before reaching it but it was no use. He was stuck in there good. He peered into the toe-section of the shoe and it was nearly pitch-dark in there. The smell he got a whiff of was nowhere near as pleasant as her foot currently was. It smelled of sweat, dirt, and wear in general. This was not the place he wanted to be. Just as Linda began to put her foot in the flat, her toes expanded. Her son was dropped but due to the momentum she had going, he rolled upon hitting the sole. Not a slow one either, it was a roll as if he had been dropped from 10feet at 25mph. It hurt. Bad.

Rob hit the end of the flat with the back of his head. He got an instant headache and was dazed for a brief moment. When he looked up he saw his Mom's massive toes with that seafoam-green nail polish coming at him full force. He managed to stand up before her BIG toe slammed into him. The nail hit him in the face and he felt his nose instantly start to bleed. Never in his life had he thought he would get a nosebleed by his Mom's toenail. With his left arm pinned he felt his face just to make sure. Sure enough he could feel liquid on his hand after wiping it. He tried to maneuver away but her big toe had him pinned good against the end of the shoe.

He couldn't see them but he could hear her other toes scrunch and wiggle into position. It didn't affect him but he could feel his Mom pivot slightly on the ball of her foot. She must have put on her other flat now. Rob was only in his Mom's shoe for a few seconds but the heat and smell was already something he had never experienced before in his life. It was getting real hot and real quick. This trapped the smell of a worn shoe and shower which don't mix well. 

Linda walked over to the full-length mirror on her closet door to double-check her outfit. Little did she know of the hell she was putting her own son through right beneath her. Just like him she never in a million years would have thought of the situation unfolding. She knew she had the machine but she never thought she could truly get it to work. Was more of a time-filler. But she took up the job as it was easy money that wouldn't end for some time. She felt a miniscule tickle on one of her toes as she looked herself over, but didn't think anything of it. She was too busy enjoying looking good with a smile as big as she was to Rob.

Rob was thrown up and then down fast and hard. He could tell she was walking. The toe kept him in place for the most part but he did shift slightly. This really hurt due to the pressure. Each step came with a large vibration and thud. It stopped after a few and then he was being tossed side to side. He had no idea what she was doing up there. He actually puked once from the tossing and turning. She obviously didn't notice and she continued doing what she was.

After looking herself over, Linda decided it was time for a snack. She proceeded out her door and to the stairs. Rob continued to be thrown around without actually moving. Thundering echo after thundering echo. His back began to get jarred as he could feel her taking steps down the stairs. Each one got worse and hurt him more. Things just seemed to build on one another. He quickly regretted his choice to get near her feet in her bedroom. Linda continued to hum and smile, the complete opposite of what she would be doing if she knew the terror she was putting her son through with her foot in her shoe. She got to the main floor and turned around the railing. A few steps later and she was in the kitchen.

Rob wasn't paying attention to anything other than trying to survive his current situation. He had no idea where his Mom was taking him and what would come next...