- Text Size +

Up and down, Up and down, Forward and Up then back Down. This was all Rob could feel as he was constantly lifted and dropped by the insanely large toe in front of him. His Mom's nail that was keeping him in place was also starting to dig into his skin. He could feel what was becoming something like road-rash all over his torso. From the nail in front of him and the shoe's wall behind him. It didn't help that with each step being taken he could feel the heat rising and the smell thickening inside his Mom's flat. What was painful and disgusting chaos to Rob was just a casual change of scenery in the house for Linda.

Linda got to the kitchen and stopped in just passed the door frame but not quite to the fridge itself. She began to look around and think of what she wanted to eat this afternoon. While doing this she absent-mindedly began to tap her foot slightly. Rob thought that he had caught a break but almost as soon as the movement started, a similar one began. A couple of "taps" later and Rob's back was shot. The slamming motion jarred his back that it hurt to not be perfectly straight up and down. Any imperfection in his posture made him wince in agony. 

Linda then decided just to make a simple sandwich. She opened the fridge to get some turkey, lettuce, cheese, and ranch. Two steps from there she was at the counter. Reaching up to a cabinet to open it she got her bread. As she was putting together her sandwich, she started playing with her flats a little without even thinking about it. She started be sliding her heel out before slamming it back in. She did this a number of times.

From Rob's perspective, each time his Mom would do something unknowingly, it would be worse than the motion before. First it was stepping on him, then sliding her nail into him, then walking, then tapping, and now this. He thought he had an opportunity to be free for a moment when he felt the pressure lift from him. As his Mom's perfectly-kept foot slid back he could see the details from the light being let in. He took a breath before suddenly being thrown back against the wall of the shoe. This knocked the wind out of him, cracked a few ribs, and more than anything scared the hell out of him. This happened 4 or 5 times before Linda stopped. She actually had felt her son but had no idea it was him nor what it was and continued on as normal.

Then Rob saw her foot slide completely out of the shoe. It lifted over and then pointed downward before he heard loud popping and cracking. She was no doubt putting her foot on the ground in the pointe-position and pushing down to crack the foot knuckles and joints. The foot then stayed there. Rob figured this was best a time as any to make some sort of break for it. He stumbled through the flat rather quickly. It was a mixture of awkward shuffling and crawling. He got toward the heel section and too a look up. His Mom was huge.

He let out one painful scream just for the sake of hope; but once again no response on her part. He could up her bend leg and to her shoulder. Her head and face were not visible to him. That's when the next trouble started. Rob saw his Mom's foot lift back up into the air. It didn't level out this time though. It remained pointed straight down. It shifted over above the flat. It then began to lower. Rob's reaction was to fall backward onto his rear. The toe was headed for him once again. 

In pure natural instinct, Rob put his hands and legs up in an attempt to brace for the impact. This would be his biggest downfall yet. As his legs went up, the toe came down. And it came down in a weird place. The seafoam-green nail went right above his legs. This shot them up under the nail and almost in a suction fashion, pulled his body along. This caused the nail to miss his body and head by mere inches as it slammed into the sole of the shoe. Linda tapped that toe a few times from that position. In order for Rob not to be killed he had to purposefully push himself down. He couldn't fully fit under her nail, so he had to crank his neck to the side to avoid being crushed.

Linda then placed her foot flat on the kitchen floor next to her flat. She was finished with her sandwich and it was time for her to actually enjoy it. Her son wasn't enjoying his time though. As the foot finally lay in rest, Rob tried to get himself out. There was one problem though, he couldn't get out! When her foot came down, it pushed the nail flat against the skin. This pinched Rob in place. Legs, body, arms. All he had was his head that was just barely popping out from under the nail. He could see his Mom standing there. Her face still wasn't visible but he could see just how big those boobs were.

She then took her foot out of the other flat and kicked them aside. She began to walk toward the living room. The motion made Rob sick but as least it didn't hurt as bad this time. He couldn't make it out clearly, but when her foot swung forward for a step he could see where her face was. All he could tell was that it was facing forward with focus probably on the couch and no recognition of his existence. The steps thundered and slapped with an echo in the kitchen but once she got to the living room it was muffled down as that was carpeted too.

Linda plopped down on the couch with sandwich and plate in hand. She leaned back and put her feet up on the ottoman to finally relax for a bit. Rob now came to rest as his Mom crossed one leg over the other, propping one foot higher than the other on the furniture piece. He screamed once but to no avail. Just like before. But it is always worth a shot in his situation.

Linda started to chow down; all without the slightest clue that her son was right in front of her and stuck under her toenail...