- Text Size +

As Linda settled herself into place in order for her light lunch, she had no idea that you were sitting there in plain site. You tried to think of why you weren't being noticed by her. You knew, but you just wanted to find a reason as to why this was happening to you. You were far too small to be noticed, and due to your size your screams weren't being heard. She had somewhat felt you once while in her bedroom, but it was so mild that she assumed it to be nothing.

You attempted to wiggle as much as you could. Alternating between trying to get out and screaming to your mom as she relaxed and ate her sandwich. Nothing was working and your current situation wasn't helping things. Linda continued to eat, gazing around randomly at things and thinking of nothing in particular. Her eyes would pass over Rob from time to time but his small frame did not stick out. She had actually made eye contact with him but didn't realize it.

About midway through her sandwich, you noticed your mom's eyes lock on you. Well, they locked on her feet and toes. She continues to chew and stare and them in a blank sense. You yelled at her to notice you specifically, but just like all of your other attempts, there was nothing. Then suddenly one eyebrow raised higher than the other. She put the other half of her sandwich back on the plate and extended her free hand to her feet. Her hand got bigger and bigger until it began to run along the top of all of her toes, one by one. Her finger tip ran over your head in a very rough and strong manner. It actually scraped your temple and created a laceration.

Linda then did something that you were not expecting. She leaned forward and set the plate down on the table next to her feet. She scootched them back slightly and sat up in a more straight manner. She then leaned to the right (your left) and opened up a drawer in the stand next to the couch. As soon as she did this your eyes widened and your heart started to race far faster than ever before in your life. You knew exactly what was coming.

Your mom reached into the drawer and rummaged around for a few moments before pulling her hand out with object in tow. The object was one thing you had never thought of and didn't expect to happen, toenail clippers. You instantly began to struggle as you knew what was now coming. Your mom lifted the foot you were on off of the other and placed them side by side. She began on the other foot and started to clip her toenails from the outside in. You had always noticed this but never thought it would affect your life.

She started from the little toe and gradually worked her way up to the big toe. With each snip the sound got louder and louder. You were doing all you could to free yourself from under your mom's toenail, but nothing was working. Your panicked screams were still not being heard as your mother was doing something as simple as clipping her toenails. The clipper got right next to you as it went down the toes and was on the big toe of the opposite foot. You actually felt yourself begin to cry.

Linda then switched her focus to her other foot, the one that you were on. You watched as her massive hand swept over you and went to the little toe. You kept screaming and moving trying to away or noticed, but nothing was working in your favor. Toe by toe, she was getting closer and closer to you, no idea of what she was about to do to her own son. The clipper finally got to the toe next to you and you realized that there was nothing else you could do. This was how your life was going to end.

Your mom clipped the toenail and then shifted her vision to her big toe. With sobbing eyes, you were well aware that she was completely unaware of you. Her eyes stared right at you but did not notice a thing. The clippers then came into your view and blocked you from her. They clamped down in front of you on the toenail and behind your neck. In one fell swoop, you were immediately decapitated by your own mom. The very small amount of blood from your body went unnoticed by her as she had unknowingly just taken the life of her own son.

Linda had no idea of the total torture she had put her own son through throughout the morning. And she will never know the role she played in his disappearance and demise. She threw away the toenail and his head without a thought. The rest of his body would stay under her toenail for some time until the growth finally dropped it out from there. It would then be stepped on a few times before being vacuumed up. She nor anyone else will ever know what truly transpired that day and where you disappeared to...