- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Sorry for the large gap between updates! I have been quite busy with life!

A lot of the reviews requested female content so here it is! It's not done either, I just feel unmotivated when I get so little reviews for something... That and work make for stress. Anyway if you have a fantasy, offer it up! I will try to get to it too~ 

Enjoy!----------

 

               The pain in his body was only growing in due time, getting worse and worse the more his captor promptly squished him underneath his heated asscheek, keen to leaving the little homophobe there for as long as it took for his lover to return to them. What seemed like an hour was only a few minutes before Sherman felt air brushing his sweat drenched face and light filtering in as the massive cheek lifted off him and gave him a clear way to run- if Not for his bones that had snapped wrongly. He looked down to his legs that were sore and ruined and saw no blood, no bone, nothing... a quick kick proved it was somehow fixed and that had him smiling a wide grin to know, fate however had something more devestating than a broken leg to down his day it seemed. Warm air slammed into his back and forced his face into the bedsheets, the thick fumes rocketing on his tiny body rippled flesh and was soon accompanied by a wet 'Splat' across his naked backside, it lasted for a while before dying down, the asscheek rolling over his only exit and leaving Sherman in complete darkness yet again with a ton of force piled on his back. He could tell right off the bat that he was covered in some wet shit, it stunk to all hell and every movement made had the thick fluid oozing between his pits and legs, it covered him and gave him a taste to the horror and power of the man's stinkhole, a little wad of runny shit was able to cover his entire back... he didn't want to imagine further as to what a huge, steaming log could do to his tiny body. He could soffocate in one or have to climb a cracked wall of literal shit but being sat on wasn't any fun either. There was no rolling to further entice more bones to snap but when he gained his senses he caught it... the vile stench of a manmade aroma. Ben was probably proud of this one, it was rank and had the tiny coughing hard and trying to seek out air, the cheek remained hard to the bed, refusing to budge as he beat his tiny fists hard against the flesh and cried out for his owner to release him. Owner... That's what he was at this point, wasn't he? He held full control over Sherman and he knew it fully... This was nearly impossible to escape unless they unshrank him. He thought this over while in the confines of assflesh, the heavy smell of spicey eggs his only companion for a while till voices, albeit muffled, filtered in.

 


Light flooded back and a large hand curled around him before bringing him up at a speed which had him stunned, the florescent forced his eyes shut and the wind from the travel had him gasping for the fresh air. "He's so cute!" Such a loud voice so close! Sherman cried with pain and slammed hands over his ears to keep the high tone out, only then curious enough to look and see a huge female in front of Ben and him, she had glasses and was a pale girl, her curly hair bounced at her shoulders and her big brown eyes were focused on him... he'd been damned by glancing to see fat, even at normal size, double D breasts catching her movement and flirting with his attention. "How come he's so calm and doesn't fight? Can you train my girl! Diamond still doesn't know her place inside a superior girl, I bet even inside me she thinks she's pretty- Hey little guy, how about you meet her! She's fighting hard inside my butthole but im sure if she had a friend in there maybe you could talk her into accepting her place as my poops playmate! It's either that or she's going to be eaten and become my poop. You can help, right!? You're already reeking of ben's shit, HaHa!"

 


A loud sigh resonated from above and Sherman's shocked face was drawn upward to see ben's fuzzed chin. He was still naked even in front of this beautiful girl so he guessed they were close enough to know about each others tiny prisoner and be naked. "No Sugar, you can't just take my guy and shove him in your ass, not when I haven't gotten a chance to at least." This had the girl make a face, already backing off to cross her arms, seemed she wasn't taking no for an answer and so Sherman was looking to ben, almost hoping he'd keep this crazy woman from putting him inside her butt! What he heard wasn't what he'd hoped for. Ben seemed to give in to her stare and with a little sigh and a shake of the head yes, he was motioning for her to come on over. The girl gave an excited squeal to hurt Shermans ears and bounded over till Sherman's world was filled with huge breasts, the nipple pushing at her shirt and showing her arrousal, it had him flattered a bit but more fearful for his fate. A large hand reached to pluck him, grabbing at his shoulderblades and squeezing hard, it hurt how badly she handled someone his size and he vocally expressed it even if it was ignored. He was thrown into her open palm and sheilded from watching, trapped in her cage of fingers for a few minutes till the fingers pried open to reveal a massive, hairy asshole in front of him, it had him screaming, his footing was lost and he was scrambling back as far as he could. "No you don't silly! Ben wants you to be his butt's new friend and this hole is almost ready for you!" She laughed as she eyed the slightly dirtied asshole, leaning in to expose her pink tongue and drag it over the man's fuckhole, coating it with her sticky spit. Ben offered back a grunt and twitched his opening in want for what it was being prepared for. Sugar seemed pleased and grasped Sherman up by his waist, heaving him up off her palm to bring him up close and personal to the hairy little asshole that at his size was big enough to swallow him.

 


Sugar was excited beyond words and bouncing in her seat which had him looking at her and being distracted long enough to feel bad for her 'poops playmate' being slammed into her shit back and forth and ugh, it was nasty. However, he knew he wouldn't have to feel bad for her or wonder her hell for long, a nice blast of air reminded him to his fate. "Oh my,my,my Ben! You seem ready for this!" There was a grumble before the goliath's ass swung impatiently and puckered readily. "Ok! Here we go little guy into your new home, lucky you!" She squealed and it was the last noise to meet his ears before he was forced to listen to the wet squishing noise as his head was jammed into the mans anus. Immediately he got a faceful of shit thanks to the little squirt he'd gotten earlier, covering his face as he passed the rim and was rubbed up onto Ben's inner ring. It held like a vice against his shoulders but soon a push had him sliding in further. He kicked, he wanted out! This was fucking insane being forced to splunk into a grown man's, disgusting, hairy shitter, becoming covered in his waste as he was used to be pleasured. The rumbling walls told him so. 

 


Sugar was pushing him in deeper by the second and enjoying taking the time to go in at an angle so Ben's bootyslime could cover the micro completley, she could feel diamond inside of her fighting like some rabid animal so she left ben's toy alone in favor of turning to her friend in reverse and offering her backside, fingers already undoing jeans to tug down and expose the tiny lump wigging around from her panties, beside it was a heavily stained wetness and a stench that made ben's ass smell good. The man was left to dangle as ben got up and turned around, smacking SHerman into either of his cheeks as he moved, the mans legs dangling for help and only getting to kick at his sac and turn him on more. He loved how Sherman felt struggling inside him and only wanted to make it worse as he turned and positioned sherman's feet on the bedsheets. Slowly, he pushed down, forcing Sherman to feel as the weight sunk him into his new home further and he kept going till he was flat on his ass and able to clench his buttcheeks tightly together. Bliss filled him, Sherman wasn't going to take being in a tight, restricting passageway and he could only slobber in thought about how it would feel for his crush to be jammed up into his waiting log of shit further in him by James huge, veiened cock. He parted his legs and looked beyond his swinging dick to see tiny feet out and kicking beneath his fuzzy balls, everytime they hit the giant sack it wobbled and sank to cover his attempts to escape. Ben tightened one more time, feeling the mans tiny face slammed inside him and his body hugged tight, it was so hard when he needed to fart, he could only pass a whizzing silent one and allow Sherman to bake and roast in it's heat, he wanted nothing more than to force Sherman to smell stronger poots of his foot but he knew if he let go of a fart any louder that his shit would be squeezed from it's chamber and crush anything in its path like a cannon ball... except wetter. He got comfortable on the bed to attend to the pretty friend. He knew the drill and was quick to lightly poke at the squirming form in her panties and guide them over to the wet spot.

 


"SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!"


Diamond was tired of being inside of her enemy but not if it meant she was forced out from all the bouncing and left to cradle with slimy balls of shit in her panties. She was crushed by the fabric up against the womans pale flesh, her own dark skin making her hard to distinguise among the smears of brown everywhere. The girl was sputtering up against the giant asshole, its huge mass twitched with delight to her tear soaked face and slobbered another pelled up on her face, the girl continued to pass her dump till it had to be crushed up and smooshed into her prey's face in order to fully be pushed out, Diamond could feel the force of her home crushing and pushing out little bits of shit and gagged in both fear and shame to be so weak that she could not escape her captors little brown star. It was rare she was even outside of it, in the last few days she had been shit out but never was she hugging onto sugar's puckered shithole for dear life. Below her was a fresh wad of diarrhea and she dearly did not want to go into it at all costs. It was like water with a web like flim that could pass as melted peanut butter to anyone bigger than her. To her, it was a swamp. It was there, hanging onto her last bit of pride did she feel pressure to her back and cry out just as her face was slammed into that sticky hole, forcing her to taste the mushy stool still coating the hole. She feared she was going to be crushed up against it but instead was slid downward, the large pressure on her body was sliding her, drawing her downward to- Diamond freaked out and renewed her fight when she noticed that she was being dragged down to meet with her fears.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AGAIN GUYS!

OFFER SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL DO~~