- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if the flow is uneven, the time between chapters is insane.

No longer taking suggestions unless it's not already listed in reviews.

---------------------------------

  Diamond's face rubbed down over the pulsing flesh of the womans anus, feeling it try to yank her in even as the giant pressure on her back brought her further down. It seemed she could do nothing but scrunch up her face as it slid down the giantess asscrack and then soon was mere inches from the runny waste pool. Her tits were forced hard up into the giant body and soon the cheeks of her captor, being teased terribly close to the cest pool before dragged away to circle, each time she was bathed with the aroma of heavy crap and her shit stained face created a path in which she sometimes crossed over twice, Diamond didn't know why she was being put through this torture, she didn't remember anyone who hated her so much to put her into this situation! Tears did nothing but aid a quicker foreplay for the giant people, she tried her best to not do it but she was soon sobbing as the pressure stopped and vanished, the only thing keeping her from being dropped lower was the tightness of the womans panties that hugged her big butt. Allowed to try to gather her breath, Diamond beat her tiny fists hard against the giant butt, it barely budged in response but all the banging of her fists had her form dip... at an alarming rate. Closer she was to the stench of shit and one more move and she'd be swimming in the little pocket of shit caught in Sugar's panties. So she didn't move... But Ben wasn't having that, he jammed her into the butt cheek and forced her body into the portion of the garments that were stained fresh with shit, instantly she felt shock grab her and tried to scream out but she was forced into the giant watery stool and gagged on sugar's little spill that had oozed out around Diamond face to pool here when she was up against that giant leaking anus. 

 

"There you go. She's swimming in shit now, now what was it you wanted? To try out my tiny here? Well he is now inside me... I guess it's ok to borrow him till later on. I could probably better prepare for the things I want to do with him and you can give me the girl so I can practice some things on her and not be afraid to do it alone at home without my boyfriend to join in." 


Being as how he enjoyed sharing everything with his lover, it would be nice to use a tiny girl and conceal her inside his tight asshole, he was sure if he killed her, Sugar wouldn't mind. She had plenty of tinies at home and Ben had none, so it would be an attempt to see if the little female slave could survive a few days being jammed into his belly roll or under his fat dick... Maybe rubbed into his armpits? Oh and seeing if she'd survive in his balls was top priority, he knew his love wouldn't find the tiny shoved inside his balls, even if she was in them while they were sucked, the thick hide would hide here well, it was just exciting him to no end! The big man lifted his ass up off the bed and got back on his knee's to show off Sherman's tiny form stuck tightly in his clenched up ring of muscle. It flexed and everytime it did little feet kicked out in vain and wanted freedom. Slowly the hole puckered and tinted flesh was exposed as Sherman was literarly being pushed out. On the inside, he didn't know what was happening when things flipped once more and the tiny passage became only tighter. The micro squirmed and fought, looking up into the darkness of the tunnel as the body he was in began heavily convulsing and squishing around him, tugging him deeper into his hell for a while before violently beginning to squash him into the walls and slide him out. Sherman would have rejoiced if not for what he saw, his happiness killed in one fell swoop as a demon rushed at him from nowhere. With every push, both the tiny man and a giant, creamy stool were racing toward the hole, the only difference being that when the push was relaxed, it began to slowly slide up, only to be thrust at him again, closer and closer. The man screamed and kicked his legs as soon as they were out of the dank hole, cold air brushing his toes and freedom so close, the next push bore down the log right into his face, it smashed into him, going up his nose, into his mouth and any other open orifice it could work itself into... It was hell. There was nothing but sheer terror as both human and log were plopped down into the waiting hands of a busty, hyper Sugar. Sherman was still trying to escape the log while Sugar watched as he struggled to survive, laughing in childlike wonderment and arrousal.


"HE'S SO CUTE!" A nail pried the giant attacking shit from the guys face as bits of crap were instantly coughed up and his eyes were cleared to see the turtling shit retract into Ben's hairy asshole, the dirty strands curling inward to once again seal and hide the hairy man's sweaty crapchute. "I can't wait to have you inside my own butt! I know you're a fighter now!" she yelled with delight, going on ahead to the bathroom to free her own slave and give her to Ben who was now on the bed with his clothing on. Diamond was tossed into Ben's lap and stared down by uncaring eyes, she screamed in terror and tried to run, only earning a delighted chuckling from the large man. Thick fingers the size of tree trunks crashed around her and scooped her up, only to hold onto her as he lifted her to his face and smiled, smelling the aurora of shit completely on her. "Hello, Diamond was it? You're going to spend a few days with me." It was then that sugar left with Sherman while Ben laid back onto the bed glad to have a test subject. Diamond was dropped on his large belly as he breathed in a more relaxed manner, examining her tiny breasts and wondering how nice it would be to suck on them if she was full sized. He didn't hate females he just enjoyed men more.


"I would love to see if what they say is true... About micro's durability? I saw you survive Sugar which few tinies do this long and well..... Half tempted to finish the job she started unless you prove to be good to me. I know all it takes is excessive digestion to disolve you things but never tried to eat someone 3 times... Never even once." He rambled as Diamond stared at his unshaven face with a look of fear and disgust that this unattractive man was now her world and God. It didn't phase him. "Well, you'll see what I have in store for you, Im going to go watch tv till my baby gets home so going to test out a few things." With that he began to grab at the elastic of his shorts and tug till Diamond could see her destination. "Feel free to kick and bite, my balls are stronger than your entire body."

 
The ground vanished so she screamed, tumbling down through the air till the soft fabric of the man's briefs met her and she stared up, rumblng laughter shaking her world as he heaved his ass up and blocked her view of him, replaced by a hanging sac. Diamond screamed in pure terror, the wrinkled, hairy sac crushed her into the bottom of the briefs and then the man continud... dragging the hairy nuts back and forth over her crumpled body, moaning in enjoyment and snapping his elastic shortband back to his fat stomach. Diamonds skin felt course after a few short minutes of the giant man basically humping his bed, maybe he would end up staying here instead of watching television? Unsure she just tried to keep as still as possible like she had when shoved up inside Sugar's stinky butthole, the same smell she could smell from here.... The weight left her as she looked up to see an unshaven, unwashed anus hovering over her, she tried to move but her legs were not listening, she just stared up as he brought it low enough to lightly rub his shit covered, hairy hole into her face. Instantly she was hugged by coarse hairs, so strong it felt like it held her head in a vice grip. She couldn't help herself, she began to struggle with fear of being consumed again, especially when the man began a little 'bounce' on her face, easing her in to sniff his butthole then out as far as his anal pubes would allow her. Again, in but this time some more and out less... Diamond's fear of being inside a grown mans anus became real when she felt him push down harder the next time, pushing his large asscheeks out and leaningg forward, the pressure on her face immense till it stopped and her head vanished.

 

"OH! HAH, nice fit~ Im sorry precious, I couldn't help myself. I like feeling a pretty woman inside my shitty bowels." As he spoke, he lifted a leg, his stomach rumbling in irritation and his face red and scrunched up as he blasted her in the face. The slave was screaming, tiny hands trying to escape by shoving up onto his hairy shithole and pushing with all her might, the beast only grinding down, swallowing her hands up inside his butt. "You should be complaining more! I will be taking a crap soon and you're not going anywhere, Oh! There goes your hips! Ahhh, I do hope you don't soffocate on my giant logs, they can be a bit-Mnnff.. Creamy. Should be one in the tunnel to greet you, it sure did greet Sherman!" As if by sheer bad luck, Diamond was only just now recovering from the booty blast when her body was shoved into a log at the next grind, giant fingers digging into the hairy asscrack to slide her feed in till nothing was left out and she was free to be retracted into Ben's slimy backdoor when he got up, terror washing over her... and shit as well as she was dragged into the deepest part of his rectum and deposited in a small chamber full of curled up logs and balls of shit, the floor wet and up to her chest and the log filling with wet diahrea already. Her only gift a large fart that ripped through, tossing everything upside down and forcing her log of shit into a real log, one bigger than the one that imprisoned her and this time, she was compressed till she could only release small breaths, every time her nose clogged with runny shit. 

Ben however, just sat down and began to jack off to the thought of the tiny girl he'd eaten with his butt that was now becoming his shit. 

Chapter End Notes:

---------------------

More soon! Hopefully