- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter, just a bit off butt play here an there'~

Beating his small hands down on the giants hands earned him a bellowing laugh from above, James being amused if anything. "Oh hell no, you ain't going anywhere but in." "It's only what you deserve now Sherman" Ben reared a hand back to part an asscheek and ever so slightly, wave his butt so that his butthole gave a rythmic sway, still inches from the micro's face "After talking so much shit about gay men, it'd only make sense you get to really know us, see us as more than mere friends, haha!" He paused in his taunting, looking up to his lover

"You know how I like toys to be used, so go right on my love." Sherman hung there, watching the slimy pucker pulse in desire, awaiting him, wanting him. Only when the giant booty shifted did his attention return to the giants chatter, hearing the words 'Go ahead' only to scream and thrash, fear and rage consuming every portion of his soul and body.

"NO! BEN NO! JAMES PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Tears renounced their arrival from the sputtering, teary eyed micro, of course the two didn't care, not when a butthole was bigger than their little homophobic friend.

He was right where they wanted him, ready to be slipped inside and please ben.. no longer is friend but his God now, in control of everything he did from this point on. Sherman's sobbing stop, his eyes traced upward just in time to watch as the asshole grew wide and yawned, exposing sherman to the hellish interior he'd soon be calling home, the light gave him time to memorize how the fleshy pink interior looked, lined with brown splotches from a previous deposit at the bathroom. It was not all smooth and he knew there would be crinkled flesh further in past the tainted brown rim, just the thought had his stomach turn too and no longer did he have to wonder, the fingers pushed him up till he was forced to do the one thing he dreaded.


Kiss that ungodly orifice right on it's shit stained rim.


He got a faceful of the crinkled flesh, the skin sucking on his face in such a greedy manner, it didn't help any when James begun to twist and rub his face deeper to the point it felt like his eyes and nose were being forced back into his head, not to mention lack of air. 


"Ahhh, that's nice James; play with him till you're ready." Sherman was slipped forward, his face gliding across the immense expanse of flesh, past he greasy rim and into the inner portion of the hole, out of view from James, he was manuevered to have his face be used to scrape away at anything in the way, of course.. that was not a clean chore and Sherman did not dare to breath nor open his mouth till he was saved from those beastly chambers and brought up to someone's face. He couldn't tell who till he wiped away at the butt gunk in his eyes. Ben stared down at his small form, watching intensly as he was dropped, down he fell, for him it felt like more than a few seconds till the bed caught him.


"I decided to play with you a bit before shoving you in. I like to play with my food, beside! My ass is pretty clean since I expected you to fuck me today after agreeing to our little offer', however I got to ahead of myself I guess! Now i've got a new little fucktoy to use to my pleasure~" He noted to the fact that James was now leaving to go about some chore, maybe another reason as to why Sherman was not eating shit by now.

Judging by the man's expression; He'd want his lover to be there while torturing him. Sherman sat there, watching James leave, a shadow loomed out of nowhere and it was the worst feeling to cram his head backward and find out what- "oh god.." was all that escaped, seeing Ben's gigantic ass looming over him made his jaw go slack. He was frozen to his spot and watching Ben tease him with that huge ass of his was painful, it was coming down, he could see it approaching and wanted to run but he just couldnt, it wouldnt matter anyway since Ben was so big, even with his normal size. The hairy entrance pulsed above him, continuing to throb for its desire attention, watching it... it was just hard to contain getting turned on, just by wondering how amazing it'd feel to grab hold of those hips and bust a nut inside such a big ass like his. He didn't have time to realize how insane it sounded to be fantasizing over his wardens ass, a cheek crushed him into the bed, cripping him and snapping bones in directions they should never go. Screaming was out of the option with tons and tons of flesh rippling over his small body. Muffled whines did however force out when he was slowly being tugged across the bedsheets while Ben got comfy for a little bit, sitting casually on his tiny play thing like some minature throne.

Chapter End Notes:

Still looking for reviews with something you'd like to see c: