- Text Size +
Story:

I stared up at the gigantic sexy beast. I walked up to her body getting ready to feel her smooth skin. At that point she got up and hit ready to get some lunch. I missed her by about an inch.

Anais girlfriend Imogen was still there next to where Anais was sitting. I decided to explore her body. She was lying on her front showing her naked ass to the sun.

I looked back at her feet that shone in the sunlight. A great big pair of sexy size 6s invited me over to kiss them. I licked and kissed her toes as I worshipped her beautiful foot.

Imogen clenched her toes in trapping me between them and raised her foot above her foot. I didn't care where I was just so long as I was near her feet.

I wasn't for long as she unhooked her toes from me. I started to fall straight towards her ass. I screamed as I fell deep into her ass. My face stuck out so I could still see out.

Later Anais came back and without Imogen noticing she undressed so she was in the nude. She then sat down on Imogen's ass and performed a lap dance on her.

Anais thrusted my head with her pussy and she covered my in her pussy juice. At that point I started to feel glad Imogen dropped me in her ass because I was having the time of my life.

I saw Anais reach a finger in Imogen's ass so I backed away into her ass. I watched as Anais finger moved around in her ass. The cry's of Imogen made me cum inside her ass. I jerked off spreading my stuff every where.

After the girls finished they packed up and left to go home. I stayed in Imogen's ass because it thought it would be safe. When she stood up I fell out of her ass and into her panties.

Out of nowhere so,etching large smashed me into her ass making me stuck on her cheek. Anais had spanked Imogen right where I was lying. Imogen's booty bobbled up and down as she walked and I was shook around a bit.

I then heard the sad cries of Imogen. While she was on the beach someone had stolen her bike. Anais patted Imogen's shoulder with sympathy.

Anais said to Imogen. "Come on hop on my bike and we'll cycle home together". I got hard from the excitement of hearing that. Imogen sat on Anais lap while she peddled the two home.

I was sandwiched between Imogen's and Anais pussies. I couldn't of asked for more. Ok I lied it would be better if they were both naked but still. In the juices of their pussies I said to myself "thanks mr fish that made my dream come true"

We arrived at Anais and Imogen's home where they went in and relaxed. Imogen left the room saying "got to go put a tampon on. Be back in a sec".

She went up to her room which was filled with dildos and sex toys. I envied them with jealousy. While Imogen wasn't looking I snuck out her shorts and into the first tampon in the open packet Imogen had left beside her. I rolled myself up in it so I couldn't be seen by Imogen and waited.

She reached her hand in and pulled the tampon out with me inside. My face poking out so I could breathe. Imogen stuffed me up her pussy with my head looking out. They only put on her nighty and went downstairs to Anais.

Imogen found Anais naked on the sofa and sat on her lap. They positioned themselves so their pussies touched. What I said about them being naked and me inside both there pussies came true!

At that moment I promised never to leave Imogen and Anais for they were my sexy goddesses and they didn't even know it.
Chapter End Notes:
I will do I final part where I am found and killed by the two soon. Thanks